Strip Search with Cassy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, he pulls out, and she climbs down from her contortioned position over your naked body. She feels the need to pee now that she is upright again, but figures she can hold it, desperately wanting to eat your pussy right now!

Cassy kisses you and reaches behind you and unclasps your restraints, and then pulls you onto the table and before you know it you are restrained to the table instead!

"Can't have you getting away," she says with a wink, and slinks down your body, kissing down to your incredibly wet pussy, continuously stimulated by that cursed little vibrator!

"Oh shit, I really have to go, wait for me!" she says, squirming a bit as the need to go is just too much.

"Wait, this vibrator, please turn it off for a while" you plead, seeking a little respite.

She rushes out, leaving you naked, alone, and restrained with this young guy again, and even more vulnerable than before. You feel it still going off and you ask him to please take it out. The remote is still in my room, but she runs to the bathroom instead.

You feel his hand reaching in you, though, and pulling it out. He places it in a wad of clothes and comes back to the table, pondering his situation. You know he is pondering taking you fully.

He wordlessly comes up on the table between your legs, now completely naked, and hard as a rock, staring at your pussy, intending to feel his first pussy, your pussy. The thought is both incredibly arousing, both from his youthful virginity and the helplessness of your situation, and worrisome wondering about me. I'm watching, and can't help but be turned on by the situation, watching this young virgin wanting to take your helpless naked body in a fit of lust, and obviously arousing you.

He starts to lean down on top of you and you whisper, "But my boyfriend is in the other room..." not entirely convincing of what it is you want.

"Please," he says, "I want to feel what it's like." You don't quite respond, at least not intelligibly, it is incredibly arousing, and you are so curious of what he'll do. He starts to slide down further and you feel his cock at your entrance.

"Oh no," you whisper to yourself, but you don't say to stop, and he continues, the head of his virgin young cock pushing between your lips saturated with your own cum. It slides in effortlessly, but you certainly feel it. It slides slowly deeper and deeper as he experiences your pussy, his first pussy.

You lay there, not sure what to do, or what to feel, but your body feels it nonetheless, watering in anticipation. He bottoms deep inside you, only your third cock to have ever pressed into intimate folds, and this one a very young virgin, never even seen a naked woman in any situation.

He groans, and twitches, it is quite powerful for him, his bare cock sliding into your warm wet pussy clenching around him. You feel it pulsing and sliding, driving in an increasing pace in and out of you. We can both see the young intensity and awe, seemingly in another world as he feels inside you. He sees your breast inviting and with erect nipples, and lowers his head to suck, pleasuring your breasts as he drives into you, fucking your helpless pussy as you lay restrained to the table and can only let it happen.

The conflict of emotions only heightens the experience, and you moan quietly as the pleasure builds within you from this young virgin cock, and those lips sucking your breasts like a baby.

~~~~~~~

I am hard from everything I am seeing, unbelievably hard. The contortioned little girl bent over backwards between you two was mind blowing in itself. And then the door opens. It is Cassy again, about as naked as she was. She was reaching for the remote, but was stopped in her tracks as she saw through the window at you two.

"Oh, that little snot..." she said to herself, and then turning to me, "See my brother fucking your sexy girl's tasty pussy. I know you saw me tasting her, her body and her pussy is so amazing, I could eat her all day."

Cassy saunters over to me, and lets her unbuttoned shirt slide off her shoulders, still showing off her wonderful little breasts. She continues, "How do you like seeing her getting fucked by my little brother? I bet it gets you off, too."

She sits on me facing the window and reaches for my cock nonchalantly again, pulling it out and stroking it. "She tasted you inside me," she whispers, "I wanted to hurry back and eat her out, but it looks like she is taken at the moment."

Cassy holds onto me and moves her ass over a little, lining my cock with her pussy, sliding it in again as she stares intently at your naked body being taken by her little brother. She absentmindedly rides me in small motions as we watch intently, watching the pleasurable reactions on your face, in your flushed naked body.

"Mmmmm.... That is so hot, I am going to eat her until she screams," she says as she continues staring, lightly grinding on my cock buried deep inside her young pussy. We are both more intent on what is happening in your room than this room. In fact, it has me so horny from everything I've been seeing, it's hard to control even with that slow little movement. I can imagine being buried in your ass right now.

~~~~~~~

He continues pumping into you, over and over again, and you feel your orgasm starting to wash over you, lost in another world, the sensations and the situation overloading your brain and you don't even know what is happening. But this young virgin, a defiled and seduced young guy, is fucking your helpless body and bring you to orgasm, a repeating orgasm that convulses and wrenches at his virgin cock inside you, feeling your wet pussy, his first pussy, and taking yours, helpless and vulnerable.

You don't know we are watching on the other side as he ravishes your naked restrained body, sexy and aroused, building to another orgasm, getting turned on by it. The virgin cock, one of the few you have ever felt, takes advantage of you, pounding into you on the table you are fastened to. You pull at your restraints as your body feels it cresting, unable to move. And then you feel it, his hard rod drives into you, pulsing as he cums his virgin seed deep inside you, from only the third cock you've ever felt, and ever felt bare inside you, cumming, filling you as you orgasm hard from this young guy on top of you, cumming for the first time inside a woman's wet pussy.

"That was amazing," he whispers, almost just to himself, "I've never felt anything like it." You took his virginity, you defiled this young guy, much younger than you, and you didn't even know his sister was watching and getting off watching her little brother take you, imagining it was herself.

~~~~~~~

We watch as he finishes, cumming inside you, taking his virginity and yet helpless to resist, it is so erotic.

Cassy can't resist another moment, she takes my chair, rolls me out and down the hall with my hard cock out, and into your room.

"Jake?" you exclaim surprised and with this young guy still inside you, his virgin cum filling your pussy, embarrassed. I smirk knowingly, however.

"We saw everything you dirty girl, laying there as my little brother took you, so hot," she says with her hand stroking my still helpless cock, "Now it's my turn! Fuck me bro! Fuck me hard while I eat her sexy pussy!" Cassy was a wanton little sex crazed girl now, horny as hell, turned on by both her brother and you naked on the table.

Her brother pulls out of you and his cum starts dripping out, until you feel her tongue licking it up, and up your sensitive lips. It's constant stimulation that never ends. She licks out all her brothers cum she can get from your pussy as she bends over the table, her ass high in the air for her brother to take.

Soon she feels it as she continues licking at your pussy, she feels his hot thick cock pushing against her dripping wet lips. The fluid had already been dripping down her thigh reaching her knee in long drips of her juices. He pushes into her and is instantly pounding into his sister, and she is moaning from her brother's cock buried deep inside her, and his hands on her bare round ass.

"Oh, fuck, I love you brother, oh, so good, harder, yes, harder, oh god, yes!"

She moans into your pussy as she eats you out and your orgasms continue, shooting through your restrained body over and over again. She cums as well, hard, right into your pussy, vibrating through you.

She reaches over the side of the table and reaches into her bag, pulling out a strapon. "I want more," she says as her brother keeps pounding her little body. She straps the contraption onto you, pushing a vibrating dildo inside the harness deep into your own pussy. You moan in pleasure.

She gets up on the table, slipping her brother out of her momentarily, and straddles the strapon fastened to your restrained body, little more than a helpless toy for her young girl's enjoyment! She slides it in and starts bobbing on the dildo attached to you, causing the harness to move the dildo inside of you in time with her movements. You are watering again, even more, watching this young practically naked girl riding your fake cock. She throws all her clothes off as she bobs and you both rise in pleasure and says back to her brother, "Fuck my ass, please, fuck my ass."

Cassy bends forward and lets him position his slick cock at her asshole and you watch her face as he starts to slide it in, slowly at first, and then picking up some momentum. You watch the pleasure on her face and feel the moments in your pussy, feeling her body on yours as well, naked sexy, and gyrating for both of you. Both her holes are filled, yours in her pussy as he pushes into her ass, sending intense stimulation.

Cassy leans down and kisses you passionately as you all move, cocks sliding in and out of holes, sending waves of pleasure through both yours and the little girl's bodies. She is cumming in no time, overcome with ecstatic sensations that drive her to moans and stifled screams. Everyone is cumming as her brother finally lets go deep inside her ass, her body filled with so many sensations, and you never wanting her young little naked body to leave.

Everyone collapses, and you soon feel hot cum dripping on your thigh. She rests her spent body on top of you.

A little later, she gets up without getting off your strapon. "Oh, Fuck that was good."

Cassy gets up, now completely naked, and walks over to me. "Hmmm..." she says to herself, staring at my hard cock, and turns around. She then lowers her ass down until I am in her unbelievably wet pussy, sliding on me a little with little moans. She then lifts herself up and I feel that round little ass sliding along my cock until it reached her asshole. "Mmmm, yes." She moans to herself and starts to push down, popping the head of my cock into her little ass. She slides more and more as I sit there restrained to the chair, sliding my cock into her ass.

As Cassy starts to bob on my cock, sliding it deep into her tight hole, she signals for her brother to release you, beckoning you over to her naked body. You walk over to her, your strapon still attached and she embraces you, kissing you passionately, and for the first time you get to feel her incredible, young 19 year old body, naked and flushed with sexual excitement. She bobs on my cock and whispers in your ear to fuck her.

You bring the dildo to her pussy, and start to slide in, pushing it deep inside Cassy's pussy as your naked bodies press against each other, my cock in her ass but still restrained to the seat as you two make out and you now are able to actively fuck her as you feel every inch of her young naked body. The dildo inside you moves with your movements into her and you build pleasure as she builds pleasure, both of you on the verge of cumming, both lost in the moment.

Suddenly you feel a cock at your ass, but you are so caught up in the young girl you are driving into you barely pay attention. But as it pushes in to fill your ass as the dildo in your pussy moves with your passionate sex with the precious 19 year old girl, you certainly notice, and you are pushed over the edge with stimulation.

"Oh, Jake, it feels so good, oh!" you moan out to me as you look at me, my arms strapped down. I start to cum into the young girl in your arms, and she screams out with pleasure, kissing your neck, grabbing you tightly. You are cumming too with all the sensations filling your body, not knowing where one body begins and another ends, all linked together. Someone manages to unlock my restraints and I am free to wrap my hands around the sexy moaning mess of bodies. You feel my hand pinch both your and the girl's nipples at the same time.

I get up and slide out and trade places with her brother, sliding my cock into your ass as he slides into his sister. I pound you hard and kiss your neck and feel your naked sweaty body. The ecstatic emotions continue to evolve and build and never seem to end as we all continue to be united around you and the young naked girl in your arms and on your dildo, the one you are pounding into and driving crazy.

Everything is a blur of pleasure and we all start to collapse still pressed into each other as we recede from our erotic fervor into exhaustion and bliss, our naked bodies entangled together, my cock in your pussy and you wrapped around the young erotic girl that started it all. We are starting not to care if we get stuck here for the night.

12