Stripogram Too Far

Story Info
Wife subs as stripper for friend's birthday party.
4.7k words
4.3
201.7k
192
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Largely fiction, but based on a real incident. We started like this, and wanted to go this far, but didn't, unfortunately.

All this happened in the seventies, back in those happy days of birth control pills, before AIDS, and before rampant VD. Back then, this sort of unprotected sex was normal behavior. Today, it would be insanely irresponsible. Do not try this at home. If you do try this at home, be safe.


All this happened many years ago when we were all a lot younger. We were celebrating a friend's 30th birthday with a party at our house, half a dozen couples. Kenny's wife had wanted to find a stripper for him but she screwed up, didn't know how to find a real one, only came up with a candy-gram type. Boring.

She jokingly asked my wife Jan to do it. "Kenny thinks you are really hot. And we've all seen you in a bikini. Can you just strip a little, down to your underwear, and give him a little lap dance? Just enough to get him going and embarrass him?"

My wife looks thoughtful for a minute, looks to me for guidance. Personally, I think it would be a really neat idea. I love showing off my sexy wife. She is quite the slinky babe, and I don't mind at all the idea of having all these men being jealous of me for my sexy wife. They lust for her, but I have her. We put our heads together for a little conference. I whisper, "You okay with this? Can you? Do you have some sexy underwear on today?" "You bet," she replies.

I tell her I think it would be very hot for her to strip for him in front of the group, and it would excite me no end to see her beautiful body being appreciated -- stared at, drooled over, lusted for -- by our friends. "Make every guy in the room hot and hard." A little surprisingly, she agrees, okay.

"Sounds like fun. And that horn dog deserves it, the way he stares at me all the time." She looks directly at me. To make sure everyone knows, she asks, "Is it okay with you, honey?"

"Sure, you want to have some fun with it, go ahead. You know you're the sexiest babe here." She knows that it turns me on to see other guys drooling over her, and this would be an ideal situation, showing off to all the other hubbies in a safe, co-ed situation. Our house, after all.

Then quietly to me: "How far should I go with it? I mean, taking things off and such."

"How far do you want to go? It's your show. You can do anything you want to."

"I mean, strip clubs have rules like how much comes off, what you can show, and the guys can't touch the girls, right? The girls can touch the guys anywhere, but they can't touch back, right? What are the rules here?"

"Geez, honey, whatever you want, I think. Whatever you feel like doing."

"Suppose he wants to touch me? Or asks me to take off more than I want to? Would you mind?"

"Touching? That's up to you. You're big girl. And you know he lusts for you. I think it would be extremely hot if you really turned him on. The horn dog gets what he deserves. What to take off? That, too. The more, the merrier. What do you think you want to show?"

"I don't know yet, but the idea of taking my clothes off in front of everyone is making me surprisingly horny. If he wants to touch me, should I let him feel me up? Would you mind? If he puts a hand on my boob, or on my ass, or anywhere else? You know, fondles me like a lover? Really feeling me up? It's all part of the act, right?" She looks me in the eyes, hard.

I don't have to think long about it. I have always wanted to see her kissed, fondled, felt up, turned on. That would turn me on incredibly. The most intense sexual experience of *my* life, anyway, was the first threesome she and I did with a friend, long ago before we were married, where he kissed her, and felt her up all over, and got under her clothes, and into her, and undressed her, and made love to her. And she knows this. I've told her many times how I loved that and wanted to repeat it. "Sweetie, I won't mind. Play with sex all you want. So long as it doesn't, like, really get out of control." I don't think she will want to go very far tonight, but her questions make me wonder. She whispers to me, "I think you *want* me to get felt up, don't you?" and moves to the hallway.

We sit Kenny down in a straight back chair. His wife, who is almost seven months pregnant, stands behind him holding him down. I turn down lights, put on music. My wife comes out, says she has a birthday present for him. She's wearing a dark blue dress, above the knee but not very short, straight sleeveless, buttons down the front, and her best blue bra and panty set, bikini but not really tiny, lacy bra, moderate heels maybe three inches.

She begins by parading in front of him, slinky, running her hands up and down her sides, hips, and thighs, unbuttoning a button from the top, dancing a little more, then another button on the bottom. She is running her hands down and up, slides her skirt higher, and takes a wide stance to keep it high on her thighs.

She looks over at me, to see if I am still smiling. I think this is wonderful and I return her look with complete approval. Soon her bra is in view, the buttons open to her waist. Then it gets sexual rather than just visual. She cups her breasts, coos as she does it, puts on her best Marilyn Ooooo face as she kneads her breasts and plays with her nipples. This is a little further than I thought she would be willing to go. Showing is one thing. I mean, we all have bodies. But now she's touching herself in a sexual way that everyone can see and understand. Wow. I love it. I assume all the others do, too.

Clearly she is beginning to enjoy this, too. She slips her hand inside the dress, over her breast, and plays with it for pleasure. She cups and kneads her breast, and bounces it for him to see. She lowers her dress off one shoulder, holding her boob tight. Then slips the

dress off the other shoulder, too, so that just her hips are holding it up. Wow! This is some strip. Who knew that she had this talent?

She looks over at me again. I am very turned on, all these men gaping at my lovely wife. She knows I want her to continue. While still slinking around in front of him, she undoes another button, and another, and eventually there's nothing left and the dress falls below her hips. Her panties come into view. Bikini, small, tight on her, molding her mound so that we can all see the shape of her crotch. We know that there is a wonderful sex just under that little bit of cloth. Yum!

Someone starts to chant, "Take it off!" and the whole crowd picks up the cheer. "Take it off! Take it off!" Coyly she brings her legs together and, voila!, the dress falls to the floor, to general cheering and clapping. She picks it up and hands it to one of the other wives.

There she is in just her bra and pants. Yes, it's like a bikini swimsuit, but much tighter and thinner, a little sheer. Even through the dark material, I can see her areolae and a shadow of her small, trimmed bush. Maybe even a little hint of camel toe.

She comes over to Kenny and begins the lap dance, shakes her boobs in his face, turns around and rubs her butt all over his legs. She gets between his legs and sits down on his crotch, wiggles her butt all over him. He now has a visible hard-on that she rubs her butt against. I'm sure she can feel it. She sits directly on it and moves around, leans back against him, reaches back and pulls his head down to her neck. He kisses and nibbles her neck and shoulder. She gets up, turns toward him, sits straddling his legs and holds her boobs up in his face, offering them to him. He playfully tries to kiss one but she won't let him do that, at least not yet.

He has his hands on her waist and hips -- there goes *that* rule -- and moves up her back. One hand slides down. To the panty line. And onto her butt. She doesn't mind, still moving around a little to the music. This is interesting. He pulls her forward to kiss her. She moves to him and they do kiss. Just a peck at first, but it turns into a serious, adult French kiss, mouths open, tongues moving. It goes on for more than a few seconds. Then half a minute. Longer. Hmm, this is getting a little more involved than I thought it would. He moves a hand around her now and cups her breast! She flinches, but doesn't slap him. Huh? Why doesn't she stop him? She doesn't even remove it when he starts to knead her breast and pinch the nipple through the lacy bra. If anything, their kiss becomes more intense. Whoa! This is much more serious than just a little strip exposure. My cock is hard now, watching this scene.

Suddenly the catch of the bra pops. He must have done it while we were all watching his hand on her breast and their intense kiss. It doesn't fall off but now it's loose. When she breaks the kiss, she cups her breasts again to hold it on. What to do, what to do?

The group starts chanting again, Take it off! Take it off! She looks over to me. Her eyes say this is a little more than I had planned.

I am really turned on, and I think it would be incredibly erotic for her to expose herself even more to these men, and women. She can see it in my eyes. Slowly she stands up. She leans forward toward him, pulls the cups of the bra off her breasts, and hands the bra to Kenny's wife, who is still standing behind him watching all this. The crowd cheers! The men are hooting. Even the women are clapping. She straightens up, twirls around showing us all her beautiful breasts, full B-cup and not sagging, with areolae puckered and nipples standing out hard. What a sight! My wife, tits out proudly, with just her sheer panties left for modesty. Half a dozen men are mesmerized by her firm mounds and their little nipples. We would all love to hold them, squeeze them, kiss them, suck them. I almost come in my pants just thinking about it.

She turns back to him and looks him straight in the eye. She straddles his legs again. Her boobs are right in his face, and her bush, still panty-covered but visible, is a only foot away from his chest. At this point he cannot resist using his hands even though his wife is right behind him. He reaches up for her breasts. She doesn't shrink back. He cups both of them, weighs them in his hands. *My* wife doesn't stop him. *His* wife doesn't stop him. In fact, she leans down and whispers something to him. We can't hear it over the music, but the effect is clear. He turns his head a little to the side and kisses my wife's right nipple. The whole crowd gasps, including me. My wife doesn't stop this, either. She closes her eyes, lets her head loll back, and pulls herself toward him. The men shout encouragement, "Go, Kenny!"

Now comes the kinky part. No, we haven't got to the kinky part yet. Kenny's wife, Denise, reaches around him to touch Jan's other breast, to cup it and knead it, and then to pinch her nipple and knead it some more. Holy crap! Now this is really serious! *His* wife is feeling up *my* wife! The men hoot and clap, the women gasp. Out of the corner of my eye, without moving my gaze from my wife and her gropers, I see a couple of the guys reach for their wives' breasts, and one of the wives grabs her husband's crotch. Seriously kinky now.

My wife is enjoying this immensely, not caring who's watching, just loving the feeling. Denise whispers to Kenny again. He turns to look at her, like "Are you serious?" She nods. Okay. He reaches out and cups my wife's crotch. He holds her pussy in his hand, his fingers press into her lips. *Now* this is getting really, really serious. She reacts by pushing her hips hard down into his hand. She sits down onto his hand. She practically swoons, limp with pleasure. Holy Hell, she's really getting into it! Her eyes are still closed. She leans forward to kiss him. Her tongue is in his mouth, I can see, real tonsil hockey. His wife told him to kiss my wife's breast, and then to feel my wife's pussy. What else will she advise him to do? And will he do it? And will my wife permit it? Will my wonderful wife permit it?

Denise looks over to me to see if I am going to object to these goings-on. I don't. I can't. I'm so turned on watching my wife, naked, being fondled sexually. In front of me and everyone else. Everyone can see the tent in my pants. That, and the pure lust on my face give Denise the go-ahead.

And Jan is not objecting, either. She is kissing her lap dance victim and being felt up by him -- and by his wife. Way beyond second base. Her eyes are still closed. I wonder if she knows that a woman is mauling her breast? Yes, I think, she must feel the difference in soft fingers and long fingernails.

Denise leans down and says to both of them in a stage whisper that even I could hear, "Kenny, go inside her pants and put your fingers in her." And, of course, he does. He reaches down into the waistband of her panties -- my wife's panties, my friend's hand in my wife's pussy! -- and cups bare her mound with his fingers. I can see his fingers moving inside her panties, opening her slit.

When one of his fingers penetrates her sex hole, her eyes flash open and she looks around to find me. Her eyes question me, My god, Tommy, he has his finger inside me! He's finger-fucking me! His wife *told* him to finger me, and in front of all these people! Are you going to stop him from manhandling your wife? I looked at her with incredible lust, and think, "You are the sexiest woman alive. Enjoy this!" Can she hear me by telepathy?

Then she cries aloud, "Tommy, your friend has his hand in my pants! He's in me! He is finger-fucking me, right here, in front of everyone! His hand is in me! Oh, god, that feels good!"

"You should enjoy it. I love seeing you enjoy it. I love seeing you turn on. I love my wife to lust for sex!"

"Oh, god, that's good. Oh god oh god oh god. Oh! OOOOOHHHH!" I think she came.

Denise leans over and says to Jan, "Jan, please fuck him. Please. Fuck him. Right now. He needs this. It's his birthday. And I can't," nodding down toward her belly. "He's so horny and I can't satisfy him. Please." She reaches over to Kenny's crotch and unzips his pants. Reaches in. Out comes his cock. Hard, erect, vertical. "Please," she pleads. "Please fuck him. Please give him your cunt." We can all hear this. His wife asks my wife to fuck her husband. My wife is already mostly naked, and her husband has his fingers inside her pussy. How much further can this go?

Jan looks over to me again. "Shall I? Honey? Do you want this? Do you want me to fuck him? Do you want *him* to fuck *me*? Oh, god, I'm so hot!" she whimpers.

I am so possessed with lust, watching my sexy wife dancing, taking off her clothes, sitting on Kenny's lap, giving him her breasts, letting him feel her pussy. I can't think straight. The little head is overruling the big head. "Enjoy it. Do it, and enjoy it. I love you and I want to watch you love this."

She stands up. "Kenny, take my panties off and give them to me." He pushes her tiny panties down and she steps out of them. She has them in her hand. "Here. I want to do this. And you want me to do this." She holds them out to me. "If you are sure you want me to get fucked right here, right now, take them. They have plenty of my juices on them, just for you."

I can't resist. I take the panties and hold them up to my nose. I inhale deeply. That's it, that's her woman scent, the eau de sex that I love so much. "Dear husband, do you want your wife to get fucked by another man? Now? In front of you? Shall I spread my legs for another man? Do you want to watch your wife spread her legs for another man's cock? In front of my husband, another man fucking my cunt?"

I nod. "Yes," I croak. "Yes, spread for him. Let him fuck you." She nods. She steps back over to Kenny, still sitting there with his cock sticking straight up. His wife still has her hand on his member, stroking it lightly. She holds is up like she has an inviting present for my wife. Jan straddles his legs again, positions her hips above his pole, reaches down to open her labia, and slowly descends. "Put your cock in me."

Denise holds onto her husband's cock right up to the end. She aims it precisely into my wife's hole. Jan comes down slowly to take the head inside, moans when it enters her, then up and down a little a few times, each time pushing his manhood a little deeper into her body, whimpering lightly with each new inch of man-meat in her cunt. Eventually there's no room left for Denise's hand. Jan sits all the way down, moaning loudly, "Oh, that's it, that's all the way. Oh, it's so deep. I feel it inside my belly. Oh, yes, oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck me so my husband can see it!"

"Are you watching your wife get fucked by this other man? New lover? You watching his big dick pumping into me? Can you see his the shape of his cock moving in my belly? I can feel it!"

Her eyes are closed again so she can revel in the sensations in her pussy without distraction. Sex Sex Sex! Cock in cunt! Feel that hard beast inside your softest place! She pumps up a little, then down again, then up, then down. She gets into a rhythm, slow at first. Kenny is sweating, holding her hips, helping her move up and down.

Now it's faster. More urgent. They're both sweating. So am I. Close to the end.

"Oh, Jan, I love you. Your cunt is so silky! It's wonderful!"

"Come for me, Kenny! I want you to come for me! Come now! Come inside me! Fill my pussy! Shoot in me! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

She looks over at me. "You knew he was going to come inside me, didn't you. You want him to fill my pussy with his juices. His potent juices. Another man's sperm will run out of me, it will drip down my legs, all over my thighs, all down my legs. My dripping cunt. All over the floor. Everyone will see the evidence that he has royally fucked your wife."

Denise steps to the side, around Kenny. For a horrible moment, I think that she will pull Jan off and stop the action. But no, she reaches down to Jan's crotch, into her slit, feeling for her clit. This time there is no mistaking it. A woman is openly playing with my wife's sex! While her husband is fucking my wife! I grab my own crotch tightly to avoid coming in my pants. Jan goes crazy with the extra stimulation, screaming, "I'm coming! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! Come on, Kenny!" And at that Kenny grunts and lifts his hips way off the chair to get deeper into my wife, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as he squirts his juices deep inside her.

She sits down on him, and they hold each other tightly in the afterglow of their orgasms. Denise and I both go over to them and add our arms to their clutching hug. God, what a sight to see. My wife wildly pumping a strange cock into her body. My wife screaming in ecstasy as another man pumps his semen deep into her sex. I couldn't believe this. It was so much more exciting than the threesomes of our youth. No comparison.

She gets up slowly. His cock is still full size and pulls her lips out with it. Then she stands up quickly and closes her legs. She doesn't want all that cum to fall down onto his pants, I guess. She walks over to me. As she moves, as her legs slide back and forth slowly. I can see her thighs get slick from their combined juices flowing out of her sex and down her legs. His juices are dripping out of her. She was right. All could see how he had fucked my wife and come in her, marking the inside of her pussy, her hot cunt, deep inside her hot cunt, as his territory. It was so sexy to see that, see another man's cum oozing out of her sex and smearing her thighs. And knees. And calves. Wow, he must have dumped a lot of love juice into her.

I reach down to her sloppy vagina and slide my fingers into her. Oh, they slip in so easily. Her hole was stretched from its recent invasion. And both their juices make it feel so slippery, so slimy, so sexy. How wonderful is the feel of a just-fucked pussy. "Thank you," she purrs to me. "That was wonderful. I came and came and came. And so did he." She wiggles on my fingers. We embrace. "I loved feeling him inside me. He's so different from you. And her hand playing with my clit was . . . just unbelievable! I couldn't stop coming. And every time my cunt squeezed him, he shot another spurt into me. Oh, what a night!" Yes, what a night. But was it over?

12