Stripogram Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait a minute! All the others! Where were all the others? As it turned out, two couples left, in horror I guess, sometime during the disrobing, maybe during the fucking, who knows. They would never talk to me about just what they did or did not see that night, but at least they did not spread rumors about what had happened.

Two others ended up joining the public fucking. One couple screwed on a chair, just like Kenny and Jan, but she kept her dress on "so no one else could see us." Ha ha. Right, like we could not tell from their position and movements that they were fucking, too. Of course, we weren't watching them. I, at least, was all eyes on my beautiful wife and her ecstatic performance, the main attraction. And another couple ended up on the sofa, half-dressed, on the top half anyway.

Those of us who are left have the birthday cake and the rest of the champagne. No one bothers to get re-dressed, either. Jan walks around naked with her cummy thighs all night. And all the men, I'm pleased to say, get their feels of her juicy insides. They just walk up to her, kiss her, and put their hands in her crotch. The other women get their share, too, of feeling and being felt, hands up skirts and hands on boobs. Denise starts it, and the others just join in. Pretty much a feel-for-all. And with Kenny, a kiss-fest. They hold each other like lovers, and he feels her all over outside and inside. Hope this won't turn into a problem long term. She assures me not. "I can't fail to kiss a man I just screwed in front of an audience, now can I?"

Then Jan and Denise announce that I haven't had my fun yet. They push me down on the floor and take my pants off. My cock springs to attention out of my shorts. While Jan kisses me deeply, Denise holds my cock and scratches my balls with her fingernails. Oh, god, I almost come right then, but she squeezes the base of my cock hard to prevent that. Just like the sex manuals say, that pressure makes the urgency go away. Then, as she had done before, she aims a cock straight up at Jan's inner labia. Mine this time. Jan's shiny, dripping, slippery, cum-covered sex hole. My delicious, slutty, loving wife lowers herself down onto me as she did onto Kenny, a little at a time, teasing, whimpering and moaning how she loves it as she fills her pussy with hard cock.

I don't think I lasted more than two or three minutes. But Jan didn't mind. She leaned down and whispered in my ear the entire time, teasing me to make me crazy hot. "Oh, husband, I love you, you perv. You wanted me to get fucked tonight, didn't you. You wanted another man to feel me sexually. You wanted him to take all my clothes off, and expose my naked body to everyone, and put his fingers in me and fuck me with them. And you wanted me to sit on his cock, you wanted your wife to take another man's cock deep inside her pussy, in front of you, in front of you all. You wanted her to slut out and fuck a new dick!

"You wanted to watch your wife pump that strange cock up into her and come on it. And most of all, you wanted to watch another man come in my cunt, a strange cock fucking your wife's cunt and filling it with hot cum! Oh, it felt so good, I could feel his dick pulsing and shooting and filling my insides with hot sperm! You want me to take his sperm in my cunt, and then let it drip out of me, show it to you and to all of them, his hot fuck juices sliming out of me. Oh, I know you wanted to see me drip his cum, and I wanted it, too.

"You wanted your wife to get fucked, royally fucked, slimed and juiced by a different dick. Well, he shot his hot fuck juice into me, and I loved it, and I felt it, and your cock is swimming in it right now. Fuck me! Fuck my slimy cunt with my lover's juice in it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She had a cock filling her insides and a gentle hand stroking her clitoris, Denise again, and she was in heaven. Denise even slid a finger inside, next to my cock. The added friction and movement was wonderful. We were both in ecstasy, eyes closed, breathing harder and harder, pumping my cock in and out of her faster and faster, until I squirted in her, too, and she came on my meat and Denise's fingers.

Oh, what a night!

Good thing this was before camera phones, or there would have been no end of blackmail material.

12