Stripped

Story Info
Chaste guy gets found out and exploited at a strip club.
2.4k words
4.16
85.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
superfry
superfry
60 Followers

Our sweet victim, long trapped in a chastity device, tries to make the best of a bad situation and finds his way into a strip club. His secret gets discovered and his predicament exploited.

*

PART 1

So I don't know why I ventured into that strip club, being in the state that I was. I guess that I just wanted to experience a little stimulation if I might be able. You see, I was tricked by my girlfriend Sara into trying on a steel chastity tube, just for fun, she said, and long story short, it has been seventeen weeks since I've had an orgasm.

Since that mistake of the century, I've drifted into a kind of numb, low-level state of constant fuzzy arousal, 24/7, with neither highs nor lows, or hope; my body and libido seems like it has shut down, in order to cope. As if that wasn't bad enough, Sara has indicated that I'm nowhere close to being released, and she's become much more distant with me these days, rarely even seeing me. In fact, you could almost say that I've been dumped, and left to suffer in this sorry state. And, so without any immediate hopes of getting the keys back, or even snuggling with anyone, I figured, what the hell... maybe I could pull myself out of this gray fuzzy funk and get some juices flowing again, if at least for a little while and even if mostly constrained.

PART 2

And now I've taken my seat, ordered a beverage, and as I listen to the hypnotic music, I'm feeling almost comfortable. The spongy chair sags just so, while I purposely refuse to think about the endless streams of filthy men who've no doubt sat in my very chair.

After an hour there and well into my third Martini, I feel my libido start to spring to life again, and it's feeling quite wonderful, even if my penis is still brutally trapped within the steel tube. A welcomed smile appears on my face.

PART 3

As the stunning, voluptuous, and definitely not innocent looking brunette, Gisele, is dancing for me ever so seductively, I'm feeling pretty good actually. She turns, bending slowly, seductively placing her perfect female ass mere inches from my face. I can smell her perfume, and am almost in love. It's been so long, I realize.

This lap dance goes on for some minutes in the darkness of the club, before I finally feel her hand on my thigh, inching slowly upwards, as she glares into my eyes. At that moment, I realize that she's the one who is using me, not the other way around. Then, realizing too late, in a panicked last second reaction, I tense up and try to pull back in my chair fearing that my secret might be discovered. But in the chair, with her almost pinning me, gracefully, yet firmly, there is nowhere to go. And that is when she felt the hard steel mass where a normal crotch should be. She paused her hand there, slowly feeling it through my pants and says nothing, while she stares me in the face searching it for something. The seconds seem like minutes, and then suddenly the music changes, and she gets up and whispers in my ear, almost tonguing it, that the dance will be $20, and I fumble with my wallet to pay her.

PART 4

And quickly, Gisele had drifted off into the darkness, as other dancers came and went, and after a while, I was at ease again, and enjoying myself while spending a fair amount of money. But I didn't feel bad about the expense, because I needed to cut loose a bit in this way. If only I could cut something else loose, I thought to myself with a sigh.

When the big breasted blond with the most gorgeous long curls, dressed all in white lingerie and 5" heels, came over and offered to take me back for a special dance, I declined, thinking it best not to get too intimate given my rather weird situation. I surely didn't need any extra drama, though I'd under any normal circumstances, I'd go in a second.

But this woman was persistent and wouldn't be denied. Her name was Lexi and she pleaded with me seductively, using the skills that beautiful women have, and so inevitably, I caved in and went, pushing worry to the back of my mind.

PART 5

I arrived in a small, neatly kept, dimly light room, and she seated me in the guest chair, and asked me to sit tight as she quickly jolted out, saying that she'd be right back. And I thought, Whoa, what is this all about?

I quickly realized what she was up to when she returned with Gisele, who smiled the most wicked smile as she strutted over to me in her sexy heels. I tried to project strength and hide my nervousness, but knew that I probably failed, knowing from experience that women can usually detect even the most subtle hints from a man. The ladies each made their way to my sides and began to massage my shoulders and neck from behind me, as Gisele said innocently, "So mister, are you going to explain yourself?"

"Wha... what do you mean?" I struggled to squeak out after a short pause.

Coming around to my front and quickly sitting on my lap, straddling me, while Lexi continued to work my shoulders, Gisele said, "Oh, I think you know damn well what I mean. What do you have hidden here in your pants?"

"Um, yes, I guess you felt that earlier... it's nothing really," I said.

"Well...," she said, smirking, as she moved her hands to my crotch, and started to unzip my pants.

"OK, OK, if you must know, I'm wearing a steel chastity tube. OK? Is that so wrong?" I said, a bit defensively just as she had found it.

"Oh my God," she giggled. "It's so cute, I just love it, and oh, there is a lock on it. Do you have the key? Can you get out of this without the key? You can't fuck anyone with this on can you? Or even masturbate I'm guessing? How amazing!"

"Um, no, no, and no... I pretty much can't do anything while wearing this, and no, I don't have the key, my bitch of a girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend has it and I've been trapped in this thing for more than four months," I said, letting it all pour out, hoping for some sympathy.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she slid her athletic thighs and hips further up to rest very near my steel encased crotch, slightly grinding me, while putting her extended arms around my shoulders. "I think it's amazing, but I have to know, how did you get put into the predicament. What did you do to deserve this? Were you bad? I must know."

With Lexi still working my shoulders, her long hair brushing down the side of my face at times, and Gisele gazing into my eyes, while straddling me, still grinding on my lap, I was near melting, even if embarrassed and worried.

"I did nothing to get put here, except trust her, and she turned out to be a bitch," I said, unexpectedly getting slapped, hard, by Gisele the second I said the word "bitch", as Lexi grabbed my hair firmly, almost painfully.

"Well," she said, "I don't like it when men call women that name. It's degrading, and now I can see why she put you into this contraption. You must have deserved it for many other reasons too, I'll bet. I want to talk to her. Give me your cell phone! Do it bitch, or we'll get the bouncers in here to kick the shit out of your little perverted ass."

PART 6

And in that moment of shock, without even thinking about it, I did, and she asked me what her name was, and then dialed, while looking a bit disgusted at me, while Lexi continued to hold me firm, by the hair. I figured it best not to struggle.

"Hello my little bitch. I thought I told you not to ever call me," Jennifer said, as she answered the call, thinking it was from me.

"Ha ha, this is NOT your little bitch, but I do have your little bitch Brian right here, and I wanted to talk to you about him. My name is Gisele and I'm an exotic dancer at the Rhinestone Club downtown," responded Gisele.

"Oh man, this cannot be good. This cannot end well" I said to myself, slumping down in my chair a bit as the blond behind me released he grip, just a little bit.

"What the hell is he doing there? Put me on speaker phone so he can hear this, if you will," Jennifer commanded Gisele.

"Well he came in for some adult entertainment, and I happened to discover his little secret, and I'm intrigued by it all, and so I wanted to talk to you and find out your motivation and such," Gisele said, grinding even more on my locked up and throbbing crotch.

"Hi Jennifer," I chimed in, hoping to ease the tensions.

"I see. I guess she needed a little stimulation then," Jennifer said, laughing. "I locked her up a long time ago, just because I could. I wanted to break her for no other reason than to see if I could. She was my boyfriend for a while, but was becoming a little too lame in my book, and so I put her in chastity and have moved on. And it has made me so happy to know that I have taken that little inadequate man's penis away, and so easily at that."

"Wow," the dancers said, almost simultaneously, as the blond forced my head back to look into my eyes, as she smirked, no doubt feeling even more power over me that she had before.

"So, Jennifer, I have to say that I'm getting incredibly turned on right now after hearing you say the things you've said," Gisele replied. "It's kind of been one of my wildest, seemingly unobtainable fantasies to turn a once proud man into a pathetic chaste bitch, but you have pulled it off! You have my total awe and admiration. Lexi and I could definitely find uses for such a loser around here."

"Well, owning such a thing does have its advantages. Near the end, I made great use of her tongue, which is rather talented, but I even grew tired of that, especially now that I have my own wonderful lesbian lover to pamper me the right way. By the way, you two should make him eat you out anytime you want. What else is he good for?" Jennifer said, as I cringed, while the girls smiled at each other, and laughed sinisterly.

"So, are you going to keep the keys forever, or maybe... maybe pass them on to a new key-holder?" asked Gisele, seeming a little hopeful.

"Gisele, I like you and have no further use for Brian, err rather Brianna, so the keys are yours now. Feel free to do with her as you please. I'll drop them off sometime next week," Jennifer said, quite nonchalantly, as if passing on an old book that no longer interests her.

I couldn't believe that all of this was transpiring right in front of me, as if I wasn't even there. I was being passed around like... like a common whore, and without even getting paid.

"Oh yippy!" Gisele yelled. "Thank you so much Jennifer. We simply must meet one day for lunch. And be assured, I'll keep Brianna in HER place quite well. You can count on that!" she said as she pinched my nipple hard, causing me to wince.

PART 7

"So bitch, I want you to thank me for saving you from that evil woman of yours," Gisele said to me, as she stood up, bringing her crotch closer to my mouth, as Lexi left the room, blowing me a kiss on the way out and smirking.

At this point, I knew my role, and I was helpless, and could only hope for mercy if I pleased her well. Perhaps one day, if I'm good to her, she'll release me from my prison, and so, with pure enthusiasm and hope, I slid her panties to the side, and began tonguing her pussy, as my penis strained mercilessly inside its steel prison.

Her pussy was plump and warm, and a bit juicy, and as I stopped momentarily to look up at her, she said, "Oh don't worry. It's been a few hours since my boyfriend filled me with his cum; it's probably all dissipated by now, but in any case, you'll definitely be getting used to it in the very near future, I hope you don't mind." And so, utterly defeated, I continued to eat her, not even really caring at this point if I was tasting her boyfriend's cum or not.

She continued, "Mmmmmm, I think having my own personal chaste pussy licker will come in very handy. You see my boyfriend hates to eat me, but loves to fill me up, as do the other guys I'm seeing on the side. Shush, don't tell, OK? And I'm often sore and messy before my shifts here, so... that is were you come in. What are you doing Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 9 pm? Well, I guess we both know what you'll be doing from now on. Ha ha."

And as she was approaching her orgasm, I heard the click of high heels approaching behind me, before finally, Gisele shuddered, clenched, and mashed my face hard into her sloppy wet pussy, as she whimpered and panted, holding me there for several seconds before releasing me.

Gisele seemed satisfied and smiled at me for a true moment, before turning stern and extending her hand, saying, "That will be $100 please."

A final humiliation.

And Lexi just laughed, as she approached me, saying, "Don't make me get the bouncers little one. No one gets a freebee."

And so, as I paid Gisele, she smirked and said, "Good, then I'll see you here for my shift next Monday? We'll make it a regular thing. Oh, I just love the possibilities! Now, please make Lexi happy too, and the rest, and I'll see you next Monday. Take care, my little bitch. Yep, women should never be called 'bitch', but for pathetic, chaste, sissy boys, it's quite fitting, don't you think?"

"Yes, it is most fitting," I said dejectedly, as Lexi moved in closer, pushing me to my knees.

THE END

superfry
superfry
60 Followers