Stripped, Thrashed, and Assfucked

Story Info
Arrogant young executive stripped, thrashed, anally fucked.
3.1k words
4.11
171.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shana struggled to pull herself together. The rising young Harvard MBA - already experienced in the executive suite wars - had followed a lead that promised career advantage, bringing her to a quiet industrial area of the city. There was no answer at the shuttered suite of offices where she was to meet her contact, and she had hailed a cab, surprised that one came into view just as she wrote off the possibility of a major score, and a subsequent rise up the ladder. She stepped in and gave her destination; immediately she was seized by unseen hands that easily overpowered her health club-trained resistance. She was pushed to the floor of the cab and the skirt of her elegant designer suit pulled over her head. Squirming in fearful embarrassment as she was exposed in her underwear, she quickly ceased struggling as sharp heels were pressed forcefully against her breasts and abdomen.

Her skirt still pulled over her face, she blindly stumbled out of the cab, steered by strong hands. Two doors opened and closed with a heavy thud; her skirt was roughly pulled down and she saw that she was in a cavernous old factory, the windows opaque with age. Three young women stood before her; two blondes and a brunette, each one well toned, tall and shapely, dressed only in bras, panties and boots with spiked heels. When one of them turned away, she observed that she wore a thong bottom; her proud buttocks were almost fully revealed.

The brunette spoke in a thick, middle European accent. "Strip."

"Are you crazy? You'd better take me to my office IMMEDIATELY. Do you know who you're dealing with? Do you know how much troub..." Shana's expostulations abruptly ceased as a blinding pain stunned her face. The brunette woman had casually slapped her with astounding force, then struck her twice more on each cheek. Shana staggered; her regular health club workouts, and the corporate skirmishes, had not prepared her for the appalling, brutal force of the blows. She realized suddenly that this was a totally new - and extremely intimidating - situation.

"Now, strip."

"All right, all right; you don't have to hit me...we can work this out. I'll pay you; I won't say anything." Her face burned; she unbuttoned her expensive designer jacket and stepped out of her skirt, standing in her silk bra, panties, and designer panty hose. The brunette gestured; reluctantly Shana removed her bra - her elegant tits stood tall - and pulled down her pantyhose. She watched the others apprehensively as she crossed her hands protectively over her breasts, feeling particularly vulnerable with the awareness that her wispy panties advertised her tender buttocks rather than covered them. In front the thin fabric revealed her pussy, shaved except for a landing strip. Never in her privileged, pampered upbringing had she felt quite so exposed.

Her three kidnappers - for that described them accurately - stared appreciatively at Shana's pert breasts, long shapely thighs, and delicate round bottom. Shana squirmed with embarrassment under their bold gaze; she knew she had a good body, which she had used a number of times to gain influence with other corporate players, but now she was no longer in control; her cheeks inflamed by the powerful slaps. One of the blonde women stepped forward and grasped her wrists; the other snapped a pair of handcuffs on them. Gripping her hands firmly, they drew them up to a bar above her head, where they were attached to a metal loop. Her breasts were uncovered; as were her pussy and bottom when her panties were pulled down to rest at her ankles. Her pale buttocks had a satiny sheen in the dim light; her flat stomach descended to plump labia. She was fit; and at the moment, completely vulnerable.

Naked and pinioned, Shana squealed with embarrassment as the three women stepped forward and began to probe and fondle her, pushing their hands between her soft thighs and into the cleft of her buttocks. A wet tongue licked her delicate ear; a slim, strong hand pushed boldly into her soft mouth and seized upon her tongue. Exposed as she was, she did not dare essay a defensive bite. Yet sharp teeth nipped hard at her earlobes, then at each nipple, driving a scream from her Behind, another mouth fastened onto the curve of her soft buttock and bit down, producing another shriek of pain. The other cheek received similar treatment. Her vagina was spread and her prominent clitoris gripped tightly between pointed fingernails. She recoiled as fingers pushed into her vagina and manipulated her; when she pulled away, two fingers entered her narrow rectum deeply.

Writhing and wriggling, she rose onto her tiptoes but the intrusions followed and were thrust deeper still. She cried out as her most secret parts were ravished. As the remorseless fingers worked inside both of her lower orifices; creating a flood of liquid noises, she began a keening, moaning outcry at her kidnappers' invasive digits. The women played with her at will; despite her appalled, squirming resistance, their skilled fingers in her pussy and anus began to provoke a sensual response, which escalated to an unmistakable orgasm. Chagrined beyond belief, the girl slumped in her bonds, and vainly tried to hide her face from the triumphant stares of her captors.

Gathering herself with an effort, she looked about her. Her well shaped body was slick with sweat; her labia glistened with liquid. She felt a metallic click at each ankle; her legs were drawn apart and fastened to the sides. She stood in bondage, her arms high above her head, her legs drawn apart so that her pussy lips were parted and between her shapely round buttocks the small bud of her anal opening - now glistening and gaping very slightly from the penetrating fingers - could be seen. The room was silent except for her gasping. She was stripped bare, completely helpless; every tender part of her arrogant, upper class body was open to her captors.

One of the blondes stood before her; now she held a long, vicious cane. Speaking in a mocking, foreign tone, she began to poke Shana's parted labia with the instrument. As Shana squirmed to avoid the intruding tip, an appalling pain crossed her round white buttocks. The brunette had struck her across both fleshy mounds with great force, causing an agonizing touch of fire. Shocked, Shana opened her mouth to scream; as if they were awaiting this, one of the blondes held her nose tightly closed and, as she opened her mouth to breathe, thrust a rubber ball gag inside, which was tightly buckled at the back of her neck by the other. Her buttocks burned like fire, yet she could not soothe them with her pinioned hands.

Gagged, bound, helpless, scorched, she quivered in what was now real fear. Her bottom stung so badly that she was sure she must be dripping blood. Yet the gag ensured that she could not plead or threaten effectively. She began to realize that for the first time in her privileged adult life, she was at the mercy of malevolent strangers. What they proposed for her was awful to contemplate. Fastened as she was, alone in a dark abandoned building, she could not avoid their vicious attentions.

The women - and Shana could not deny that they made a striking picture, sleek and sexy, almost naked - were clearly enjoying their victim's chagrin. Now two of them stood behind her, one with a short whip, the other with a slender cane. She looked apprehensively over her shoulder, but fearfully saw no mercy in their faces. "Now, Miss Pretty, we are going to whip you hard. We will only stop when we are satisfied; when you can't sit down. Then you will lick us. Your bottom is going to be oh so sore. When we have finished with you, you will please the men. Have you ever had two cocks in your little ass at the same time? No, probably not even one. But you will take them, and like it. It feels extraordinary! And there is always more whipping if you do not please sufficiently. Or even if you do. We like to see one of your kind when she finds that she does not, after all, rule the world. Often she becomes very eager to serve; the cane makes sure of that."

Conversation was over. The three women arranged themselves behind Shana, and began their work. A cane crossed Shana's buttocks viciously; as she howled though the gag and twitched her bottom as much as she was able, a whip cut across her thighs, and a crop struck her viciously at the top of her ass. She had hardly begun a muffled scream at one sharp pain when it was eclipsed by another; the crack of the instruments of punishment resounded one after the other, as her white cheeks began to show a row of bright stripes. Her squeals and shrieks, though muffled by the gag, increased in volume as the women carefully laid their weapons across the previous welts. Pausing only to watch the girl's convulsions, they selected the next target on her thighs, buttocks, and lower back. They were practiced and had little difficulty delivering the blows precisely where they were aimed, sometimes on an unmarked area, occasionally on a prior welt; the latter inflictions produced a particularly agonized, and therefore gratifying, reaction.

The brunette leaned forward with rapt attention as her partner cut her whip once more across Shana's inviting soft flesh; her pussy glowed with heat and moisture and her buttocks thrust back, titillated by the narrow thong dividing them. She sighed in pleasure as the lash stung, causing the unfortunate victim to writhe wildly in a fruitless attempt to escape the inflicted agony. Shana was blubbering like a baby, pleading hysterically, Gone was her executive hauteur; her face was slobbered with tears and her eyes screwed up in agony as she was whipped mercilessly, like a small child. Her captors selected their targets with care, seldom missing the tender flesh they aimed at; their breath came fast and excited as the beautiful girl's most sensitive parts suffered at their hands. "The inside of her thighs; that's the most sensitive." Each was fit and strong; well used to such vehement exercise, skilled in inflicting exquisite agony on their victim's tenderest parts.

At last there came a pause in the punishment. The three women stepped back, breathing hard. Shana hung from her cuffs, helpless, sobbing brokenly. Those parts of her rear that were not vividly striped glowed pink. She had stopped pleading; instead wept without cease. When the cane cut once more across her tormented flesh, she only gasped in agony, and continued weeping. The brunette - evidently the leader of the three - stepped before her and removed the gag, then lifted her head by the now soaking hair, and kissed her deeply, thrusting her pointed tongue into Shana's mouth. After a moment Shana responded, joining her own tongue to the other's and opening her wet mouth wide. "I think perhaps she is ready now; let her kneel down." The handcuffs were unlocked and the girl sank trembling to her knees.

Stepping forward, legs parted, the leader thrust her crotch - she had removed her damp panties - onto Shana's face. Sobbing quietly, recollecting certain secret nocturnal activities at summer camp, the unfortunate girl began to lick her captor's pussy, running her tongue up the wet groove and sucking on her swollen clitoris. The leader groaned in pleasure, tensed, and wiped her secretions across her victim's face. After a shuddering orgasm, each of the others took their turn to be serviced, grasping Shana's ears and hair to direct her attentions most suitably.

The room was filled with the scent of female musk and sweat. Then for the moment, the erstwhile executive was allowed to huddle in a ball on the floor, her face wet with her mistresses' ejaculations, the skin of her buttocks, lower back and thighs still glowing painfully. Despite her efforts to tenderly soothe the inflamed flesh; which was not bleeding, as Shana certainly imagined from the feel. It was, however, a pretty picture of multiple stripes, thin welts from the whips, broader stripes from the long, limber cane. For the moment all resistance was gone. Her still handcuffed hands were pressed between her thighs in an attempt to soothe the burning there; as pronounced, that had indeed been the tenderest area.

"Shall we give her to the men tonight? They will be wanting her."

"I think so; I want to watch them break her little asshole in." Shana - who by now had recovered her breath - shivered in fear at these words. Never had another so much as touched her little pink bud; it had only known the probing exploration of her own slender finger, which admittedly had conveyed a certain tingling pleasure.

"Please...not now...please let me rest."

The brunette laughed jeeringly. "You're a strong young woman. You will survive. We've all had our assholes reamed out; we like it. Of course, it's different the first time. It will be fun to watch you when Josef puts it in your pretty little rear end; it's just the first couple of inches that hurt. Then if you relax, once his head's in, you could start to enjoy it when it slides up you. But it doesn't matter if you don't; he won't stop till it's all inside you, and he'll fuck you there till you're broken in properly. We want to see your face while he's doing it, especially when he sprays deep inside your bowels. You won't be so high and mighty after you've been ass fucked in front of all of us, and your hole is gaping open, all pink and dripping and he has you lick his cock clean.. Think about that. But there's lots more whip if it's needed; and the end will be the same. You belong to us now. Christina, go and tell the men she's ready for them."

Gripping Shana's damp hair tightly, they drew her forcefully to her shaking feet and brought her to a cot that extended from the wall. Her face was pressed into the ancient mattress, her knees were folded and her bottom drawn into the air. The near perfect round globes gleamed in the dim light; an irresistible picture of submission and invitation. The brunette roughly spread apart Shana's knees on the bed, and pressed her head and shoulders down, enhancing the offered portal. Scooping up a handful of jelly, she began to anoint the small muscular ring of entrance, then probed inside, spreading a thick layer of the lubricant deep in Shana's rectum as the girl squirmed and mumbled protests.

The intrusive fingers caused Shana to need to evacuate her bowels; she fought back that sensation, which would have added a final layer of utter humiliation to her sad state. The brunette seemed to sense this, and laughed wickedly, pushing deeper into the uplifted entrance and teasing the sensitive muscles. At last she withdrew; with a gasp of relief Shana willed her back passage to settle down. She heard the door open and close, and footsteps coming toward her. A new, male presence was in the room.

She tried to lift her head to see behind her; but a boot was promptly placed at the back of her neck, and her face pushed back into the stained mattress. The tight ring at her rear now opened slightly; the thorough lubrication caused it to gleam invitingly. Suddenly she felt a blunt thrusting at the entrance; she winced and tried to move away from the intruding ram. Immediately one of the women brought the whip down hard across the top of her buttocks; she squealed in pain and simultaneously an almost audible pop sounded. The head of the new arrival's cock had slipped through the entrance, which was now stretched painfully wide. For a moment it halted; Shana had time for a full realization of the indignity and humiliation, lying on an old cheap mattress, her ass high in the air, with the thick, throbbing cock of a complete stranger impaling her most private, virgin orifice in front of a rapt, sneering audience.

The man - presumably Josef - held still, inserted only a couple of inches in Shana's narrow passage. The girl moaned quietly as her rectum gradually adjusted to the pressure and the urge to evacuate her bowels subsided; the women leaned forward .and closely watched her face. As Josef began to move slowly forward again, her eyes opened wide and her mouth made a silent o as she was entered. Josef began to gently move back and forth, with increasing ease. The jelly and Shana's natural lubricants enabled his passage; little by little he penetrated her until the base of his cock pressed against her spread buttocks, and she felt his heavy balls swinging against her cheeks as he fucked her ass. .

Fearing more stabs of pain; she remained as still as possible, until a vicious cut of the whip advised her to provide more stimulation. She began to move her ass back and forth in unison with his thrusts; each undulation brought his lengthy member deeper inside her. A new sensation seized her and her ass simultaneously increased its lubrication; at the end of each stroke the swollen tip of the man's cock was slipping into the deepest part of the passage, sending a thrill that made her push back to drive it deeper. She began to grunt and moan; "Unh. Unh. Unh."; sweat poured down her body. A fecal waft floated past her; the women jeered softly. "He's fucking the shit out of the bitch." Josef's cock seemed to swell to fill her completely; he sped up his tempo and both partners began to call out.

Each thrust in her ass stimulated the nerves just inside her anus, then went home to what had become a center of pleasure in her deepest recess. She began a high pitched keening, shaking her head from side to side as she was fucked, then almost screaming as a tremendous, ecstatic sensation filled her like a tidal wave. At the same time Josef moved to his orgasm with a low, thundering moan; a fountain of hot come spurted even deeper inside her as she cried out in passionate submission. Wave after wave washed over her; finally Josef ceased his motion, and both partners slumped back, drained and exhausted. The women watched raptly; the brunette caressed herself, while the two blondes kissed and stroked each other.

As promised, Shana was obliged to lick and suck her lover's cock until every streak and liquid coating had been swallowed. For the time being, however, she had lost the will to resist, and obligingly cleaned every inch of Josef's phallus; which slowly .began to regain its former hardness in her soft, slack mouth.