StripperBella Episode 01

Story Info
The post-apocalypse town has a superhero, StripperBella.
5.7k words
4
5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

StripperBella

Episode One: The Aphrodisiac Tip

Copyright © 2019 by Henry C. Roberts. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer:

This story is for Adults Only. If you are underage, exit now. Make sure to store this book where minors cannot access it. This book contains graphic language and scenes of sexual acts. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18 years old. All sexual acts are consenting. This story may portray scenes of intercourse, voyeur, outercourse, anal, lactation, and Fellatio. This comes from my mind only. This story is a humor/parody of a female superhero. Any correlation to anything already produced is accidental.

Thank you for reading and leaving a review.

Meeting a Superhero

Having sonar hearing was one of StripperBella powers.

"Help!! Someone, please help me."

Finally, able to locate the distress call, StripperBella stopped her motorcycle next to the little girl standing on the side of the street in her nightgown. The little girl was looking up at the high branches of the Oak tree next to her home.

"What's a matter? You should be inside. It's late," said StripperBella.

"My cat's stuck in the tree," replied the little girl as she slowly turned. Recognizing who came to her aid, the girl screamed, "You're StripperBella. O.M.G. I can't believe it's you."

"Yes, it's me, the neighborhood superhero, but a cat in a tree is not an emergency."

"But, Miss Pretty is scared; she didn't come down for her tea tonight. I don't think she can get down," whined the girl.

"If Miss Pretty got up there, way up there, she can get down."

"But...You're a superhero. You have to help Miss Pretty," begged the little girl.

"Fine. Wait here."

StripperBella walked up to the Oak tree. She tilted her head and found Miss Pretty on a branch fifty feet up the giant tree. Examining the limbs, StripperBella charted her path to the feline. Bending, she leaped to the first branch twenty-five feet up.

Holding the tree limb with both hands, StripperBella started to swing her legs to gain momentum. She thought to herself, 'Anyone coming by would have a view up my skirt'. She wore a micro black skirt which was spilt on both sides.

Using the momentum and her super strength, StripperBella thrust her body in the air. Summersaulting one complete revolution, she landed on the next branch twenty feet up from her last position. This time, she landed on her feet which were inside her five-inch black stiletto heel boots. Her toes were able to make enough purchase to remain balanced. Using her agility, strength, and incredible balance, StripperBella made her way up to Miss Pretty.

"Here kitty kitty," called StripperBella trying to lure the cat to her.

With her stiletto's spiking into the tree limb, StripperBella walked down the branch towards the cat. When she was close, she bent with her knees pressing together as she called the animal.

"Come to momma Miss Pretty. Here kitty."

Without warning, the cat turned away from StripperBella and ran to the nearby roof. Jumping on the roof of the girl's two-story family home, the cat ran away. Once the feline made it to the house's flower box, she used her claws to crawl back toward the ground. Once on the ground, Miss Pretty jumped into the little girl's waiting arms.

"I hate pussies," complained StripperBella out loud.

StripperBella's earing started to ring. She tapped the side of her right earing and heard the reminder.

"Kandi, you're late for work."

Realizing she had to get to Topz & Tails, StripperBella leaped from the tree branch. As she fell to earth, her long blond hair fluttered behind her. As if it had a mind of its own, her hair flattened out to help cause drag. The friction slowed StripperBella's decent.

As she landed, she remained in motion to allow her entire body to absorb the fall. Her right knee bent and touched the ground as her left knee bent at a forty-five-degree angle. Both of her hands pressed down on the dirt which helped her super body to handle the two-story fall. She stood immediately, not stunned by the jump.

"Thanks, StripperBella. You saved Miss Pretty."

"Don't mention it kid, but I've got to run. I'm late for work," StrippedBella replied rubbing the little girls head as she passed by to her motorcycle.

"Work? But, you're a superhero."

"A girl has to pay her bills."

Topz & Tails

On the lower side of Devil's Fork was the only all human strip club in all of the mid-west, Topz & Tails. If you wanted a club full of mindless Betas who will suck your cock for a buck, go to another club, but if you want American grown air-heads, Topz & Tails was the club for you. With a main stage in the middle and numerous private booths, this club offered it all. Plus, a fully stocked bar with illegal moonshine.

The place went dark as the star act prepared to take the stage. The club became so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Finally, a beam of light shined through the darkness as a microphone chirped to life.

"Gentlemen! Put down your drinks and open your wallets. Coming to the stage, late, as usual, is Kandi Jewel. Put your fucking hands together for the eighth wonder for the world, Kandi!"

As the curtain opened, a goddess walked out. Her blond hair flowed behind her as she strutted down the stage. Her red stiletto boots made her legs look like they would never end. Her thighs flexed with every step accenting the juicy fullness of her muscular bottom half.

With a blue skirt on, it was impossible to see her G-string underneath. However, the plum roundness of her rear was hugged by the skirt informing the club, she did have on a G-string. With each step she took down the runway, her hips swayed side to side. Her walk was confident with a hint of elegance.

When she reached the pole at the end of the stage, she grabbed a hold of it with her left hand. The crowd, consisting of five guys, were in awe of Kandi. Her outfit was completed with a white half top which barely held her voluptuous chest. The top was tied in the front and looked as if it would burst open, while it exposed an amazing amount of cleavage. When she bent forward, the view from the front was a heavenly picture of cleavage.

When Kandi looked into the crowd, she saw opened mouth stares back at her. One old man was rubbing his chest but had a smile on his face. She stood upright and turned 180-degrees. With her ass to the front of the club, she bent over, again. This time, as she leaned forward at the waist, she lowered her skirt. As Warrant sang, "Sweet cherry pie," Kandi let her skirt fall to the stage.

A man threw credit cards on the stage as Kandi spun around the pole. Smiling, she stopped and pulled the knot holding her top together. As she removed her top, she threw her head back and smelled a combination of smoke and cheap perfume. Now, as she continued her dance, the crowd was in silent. Her perfect body was only covered by her red lace bra and panties.

As the music played, Kandi continued her dance. From the pole to the ground, the crowd was amazed by her performance and beauty. The way she maneuvered herself on the pole was like her body was weightless, or she had super strength. As Kandi crawled on hands and knees across the stage, a fan fainted.

Finally, Kandi started to remove the main piece of clothing every man was begging to see ripped off her. She gripped her ample chest and teased the crowd with a hint of her areola as her chest spilled out of her bra. As she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra, she turned so most of the bar only saw her back. Holding the bra still in place after it was released, she turned to face the crowd.

Looking around the stage, she noticed the limited crowd all leaning forward in anticipation. She hated to disappoint her fans, but Kandi wasn't a cheap whore.

"Guys, seriously? One dollar and two quarters? I'm just not in the mood," announced Kandi.

Turning to walk off the stage, she heard crying. Kandi looked over her shoulder and said, "Come back Friday and bring your paychecks." Kandi lowered her hand two steps from the curtain giving just a glimpse of her side-boob to a few lucky patrons.

Ashlee

"Jimmy, keep your hands on my hips," reprimanded Ashlee the dark skin curvy stripper. "You only paid me ten bucks, so no touching anywhere else."

Ashlee was about five feet two inches tall. Her juicy thick ass should have been in music videos if they were still made. Her long ebony hair glistened in the dark lights of the club. She was the definition of a voluptuous pear.

Ashlee knew her body was amazing and loved to flaunt herself when she walked around the club. She usually wore outfits which showed off all of her assets. Tonight, Ashlee wore a yellow micro one-piece swimsuit. The suit was open in the middle to accent her tremendous chest, and as she walked, hints of her areola came into view. The back of the suit hugged her firm thick rear, perfectly.

Currently, Jimmy was enjoying her firm butt. His ten dollars afforded him a long lap dance. Usually, Ashlee would get caught up in the music and grind on her guys for three or four songs. As she rubbed her bottom up and down Jimmy's crotch, she could sense his stiff reaction to her.

"Come on. What if I gave you ten more bucks?"

"Then, I would uncover my tits and let you touch them," replied Ashlee.

Jimmy removed another ten dollar bill from his front pocket. If Ashlee wasn't trusting and ditzy, she might have thought this was strange since he originally paid her with money from his wallet. However, money was money.

Since they were in a private dance room, Ashlee knew she was away from the crowd. Since Jimmy was always a jerk, she kept the curtain open. If someone walked by, they would be able to see what was going on.

Ashlee stood and placed her heel on Jimmy seat next to his crotch. Her toes rubbed his nuts through his pants. It was a trick Ashlee knew turned guys on, more. As Jimmy placed the ten in her garter belt, he coped a feel of her thigh rubbing his hand up her thigh. Ashlee was used to guys trying to get extra gropes.

When Ashlee straddled Jimmy's lap facing him, she felt his cock just under her butt cheeks. As she was adjusting, Jimmy rubbed the hand which held the money on her cheek. As he rubbed her cheek, he said, "You're the best."

Jimmy was always creepy, so Ashlee just wrote this off as a creeper move. She didn't even think about why he passed his hand close to her face. Moving her top to the side, she let her over-developed 36GGs free. Right away, Jimmy's hands went to her chest.

"Easy Jimmy, I'll be here another song."

Not listening, he cupped and molested her chest. He held each breast in one hand. Then, he pressed them together. While he enjoyed her breasts, Ashlee continued to grid her pear bottom on his crotch. He was about to burst.

"Ashlee, do you like my cologne?"

"Yeah, you smell sweet, Jimmy."

"I want to fuck your tits?"

"Oh my god, how can...you know I don't...for money," replied Ashlee. She spoke hesitantly like in a trace.

"I'm not asking. Get on your knees."

Following his command, Ashlee had no idea why she was doing as Jimmy ordered. She kneeled in front of him and noticed his stiff white cock was already out of his pants. Between her dark breasts, his cock was easily seen. She held her breasts together as Jimmy started to push his cock between her mounds.

"Why am I doing this?" asked Ashlee.

"Fuck babe, I'm about to explode."

Being a slow night, Kandi was walking around the club. She didn't think about where she was going. She just wondered. As she neared the private rooms, she heard moaning. She said to herself out loud, 'Someone is having a good time'. Then, as she walked past the open curtain, she saw who was having a good time.

'Ashlee never has sex for money,' Kandi said softly to herself. She watched as Ashlee moved up and down on Jimmy's cock. Before long, she was shocked, again. She saw Ashlee get her breasts and face covered in cum. Jimmy closed his eyes in pleasure as his cock spit cum all over her friend.

'Ewe, she let Pervert Jimmy finish all over her. Ewe.'

2

The following night...

Another slow night, Kandi had on a black latex outfit with pants and a half top. The top displayed her tremendous chest with ample cleavage. As she walked around the club, she noticed it was empty. Stopping at the DJ booth, she spoke to Zack. Being the shy type, he didn't have much to say. As she approached the bar, Elektra was there drinking a martini.

"Are you dancing tonight, sugar?"

"Nope, I'm tired, and it's too slow for me," replied Kandi. "Are you?"

"Hell, yeah. I dance for myself, so nights like this are perfect."

"I don't get it. Why?" asked Kandi. "You don't you want the money?"

"Well, of course, I do, but I just enjoy it. Come sit on the stage. I'll dance for you."

Following her to the stage, Kandi took a chair and placed it on the stage. She decided to sit in the chair backward. She relaxed and waited for the show to begin. Besides Kandi, there was only a guy across the stage watching. The night continued, and Kandi heard Zack announce Elektra.

When the curtain opened, Kandi saw Elektra changed into a sexy silver mini-dress. The top accented her long red hair and the dress revealed her long legs. With her four-inch black heels, Elektra had to be almost six feet tall.

As she removed her clothes, Kandi noticed her bra barely covered her ample chest. Kandi knew most girls wore smaller bras to make their breasts look like they were busting out. She guessed Elektra had on a D cup bra trying to contain her 36F cup breasts. Her entire dance was graceful and elegant. It was like watching the ballet that ended with nudity.

At the end of the dance, Elektra crawled on hands and knees across the stage to Kandi. When Elektra was done, Kandi held out a five-dollar bill. Elektra placed the tip of her heel on the chair. Kandi slid the money in Elektra's garter.

"Thanks, sugar."

Later that evening, Kandi was dressed in her leather pants and long sleeve half shirt. She was on her bike heading home. As she drove around the front of the strip club, she noticed a couple in the alley. She tried not to stare, but then, she recognized the girl's outfit. "That's Elektra," Kandi said out loud.

'That can't be her,' Kandi thought. The girl in the alley had her hands on the wall and her rear ached so the man behind her could fuck her from behind.

As she drove closer, she confirmed her thought. Elektra was in the alley having sex. Kandi thought this was strange since Elektra never let guys in the club touch her. Now, Elektra was having sex with a customer.

Before Kandi drove home, she realized the guy fucking Elektra was Pervert Jimmy. "Something is going on," said Kandi.

Kandi saw one clue, a bottle in Jimmy's pocket with'#9' on the label. She had to get home and investigate.

3

Driving down the dark road, Kandi was able to see the ruins around her. Years of overgrowth and decay had covered the lands. It was the year 2290, and the world had ended about two hundred years prior.

**To control the overpopulation of the world, the Chinese government developed a drug called Inflixzone (你没他妈的). The drug was created to decrease the population by reducing libido and the desire to have sex.

After a hundred years of the drug seeming to be the cure to overpopulation, the drug mutated and flipped the effects. Almost overnight, Inflixzone was increasing the sex drive. Instantly, focused areas of the world felt the effect. The extremely high Z-levels (Inflixzone) fed the human brain, specifically the hypothalamus. The part of the brain that handled sex drive was literally increased in mass by the chemical. When the brain lost control of the hypothalamus, people thought about and desired only sex.

It took about fifty years for society to collapse, but it did. Groups of people would be seen engaging in sex. Sexual activity only stopped for rest and scavenging for food. These groups constantly engaged in sex. The Human behavior of reason, thought, work ethic and family left the brain, and a hyper-infected person was controlled purely by the drive for sex. Inevitably those who were claimed by this overwhelming illness were nicknamed: Sex Zombies, later reduced to Sexbies. **

Finally, the deserted road of wasteland opened to a lush forest. Following a trail, Kandi entered the mountainside entrance into her abandon mansion. On the outskirts of upper Devil's Fork, there was a ruined neighborhood. Due to not being able to provide the area with electricity, no survivor tried to make residence in the development.

This mansion was the home to Kandi Jewel, Agent 8008, and Zack Tindale, Agent 4311of the DFPD. Being Kandi's partner, he knew her secret identity. Zack's expertise, besides being a DJ at Topz & Tails, was StripperBella's tech guy.

Standing in the kitchen, Kandi leaned against the kitchen counter. The smell of her eaten tuna fish sandwich filled the air. She was searching for Ashlee's number in her phone. Being at home, Kandi liked to be comfortable. She wore short cotton gray shorts and a gray half shirt which had Topz & Tails logo on it. As the phone rang, she put it to her ear.

"Hey, Ashlee. How are you feeling, girl?"

"Fine, but my head hurts a little," replied Ashlee.

"Jeez girl, I get those, too. I think it's something in the air. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Couple nights ago at the club, you remember giving Pervert Jimmy a lap dance?"

"Yeah, I had to keep pushing his hands off my ass," commented Ashlee.

"I know, he gets so handys. You got topless in your dance?"

"Yepper, he gave me another ten bucks, so I pulled out my tits, but it was weird."

"Really, what do you mean?" asked Kandi.

"He rubbed the money on my thigh and asked how he smelled. Crazy you know."

"But, why did you let him fuck your tits?"

"I did? Oh god, no way. That, I don't remember," exclaimed Ashlee.

"I swear. I saw it. He finished all over your breast."

"What the fuck! I'm going to be sick. I smelled cum all day, today. Now, I know why."

"Gross. Sorry girlfriend. We'll get his ass back. Promise," said Kandi.

Sitting in front of four computer screens, Zack was typing away at the keyboard in front of him. After Kandi told him about Elektra in the alley, he was searching the dark web for clues to the bottle in Jimmy's pocket. Zack didn't turn when Kandi entered the research lab.

"Did you find anything out?" asked Kandi.

"I think I might have. There is a potion called #9."

"It makes girls horny?" replied Kandi as she came close to him. Her round rear was barely covered in her short gray cotton shorts.

"No, it's a brainwashing chemical. The user has cologne which attracts the user of #9 to follow the cologne wearer's suggestions."

Kandi straddled Zack's thighs sitting on his lap facing him and blocking his view of the monitors. Her tight shirt exposed her mid-drift as her breasts stretched the material. Her ass pressed into Zack's lap as she let all her weight press on him.

"So, Jimmy bought #9?" asked Kandi moving her rump slightly.

"Well, maybe. I was looking when you blocked my view."

"Awe Zacky, don't be mean. Don't you like me on your lap?"

"Of course, I do, but most of the time you leave me wanting."

"Jeez, can't a girl have some fun," Kandi said wrapping her arms around his neck. She leaned into his chest as her arms circled his neck. As she hugged him tight her breasts pressed hard into him, she turned her head to the right to kiss Zack's neck. "You know you're my only lover, dear."

12