Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 01

Story Info
Dana's Plan.
14.1k words
4.4
49.9k
52
0

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Dana's Plan

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

Prologue:

The eighteen months since Julie spent her first weekend in the polyamory relationship with Marcie and Greg had passed very quickly. The three of them had rapidly accustomed themselves to sleeping together in the same king size bed, in exactly that same way that Todd, Dana and Trudi had. David and Pam had worked with Greg and Marcie to build a new, two level building connecting their two houses. It was now very easy for people to spend time in each other's house or in the shared area between. The lower floor contained a huge lounge which housed a large, solar heated spa pool with luxurious sound systems, video screens and a fully stocked bar. The spa room was very popular in the current winter season as it was too cold to swim in the outdoor pool on Greg and Marcie's part of the property. Upstairs were several large rooms with attached en suite bathrooms that were suitable for bedrooms, studies or general purpose rooms.

Dana, Trudi, Todd, Chris, Gabby and Julie were all at university studying various subjects and at various stages. Dana and Gabby had completed their bachelor degrees in psychology and had chosen to continue with their masters degrees, specialising in different aspects of human sexuality for their theses. Dana was investigating the relationship between sexual arousal and sexual pain when inflicting it on another; Gabby was investigating the causes of sexual masochistic tendencies in people. Trudi and Todd completed their bachelor degrees in earth sciences and were studying for their masters, using the data collected from their field trip eighteen months ago with supplementary data collected from the site as required. Julie has settled down to study and is in her second year of a business management degree. Chris has completed his bachelor of engineering degree and is continuing to study for his professional engineering qualifications.

Greg, Marcie, David and Pam have formalised their polyamory relationship but choose to remain in their original bedrooms, swapping partners as the mood takes them. Julie is involved in this also as she is one of the trio in the original polyamory relationship with Greg and Marcie. Basically the arrangements mean that anyone can sleep and have sex with anyone else provided both or all parties are in agreement. Greg has retained his position managing an engineering business and David remains an accountant. Marcie and Pam keep the whole residence functioning and tidy, with occasional visits to the Sybian when they get bored or horny.

The Dungeon downstairs has been renovated, many new toys and much new equipment has been purchased or made, and Marcie has set up a small business outfitting Dungeons for people who wish to have one at home. The Sybian has been moved out of the Dungeon and has its own room off the spa pool lounge. The facility exists to record videos of people's Sybian experiences and to stream these live on the screen in the spa lounge. Thus you can relax in the spa pool and watch your partner experience multiple orgasms on the screen.

Needless to say the situation of ten people sharing two houses with a common area and sleeping in constantly changing configurations could be stressful so the group meets frequently to discuss issues and seek win-win resolutions of difficulties. The key philosophy behind the resolution of differences was the question 'What would love do or say now?' All members of the extended household have benefitted from the need to consider others, to find out what the issues really are, to be honest and open in all dealings with others and to always look for creative solutions so that the best choices are made.

We pick up on the story again in the spa room where all members of the group are relaxing naked in the pool on a Friday evening with glasses of wine or beer and cheese and crackers, discussing possible activities for the weekend. Dana and Gabby are about to drop a bombshell that they have discussed together but not with other members -- yet.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Right," said Marcie, still the organiser after all this time, "Who would like to start?"

Dana took a deep breath. "Well," she began, "This will take a while to discuss and even longer possibly to decide. So please just hear me out. As you know Gabby and I are researching topics for our masters degrees and these topics both relate to sexual arousal, pain and such like. What we need are people who will be willing to be anonymously interviewed to tell their experiences of these aspects of their own sexuality. So..."

"Ah," cut in Julie, "So you want to interview us. Of course I'm willing to be interviewed, especially about my few errors in judgement that first weekend. I'll never forget that."

"Yes, I would like to interview you," continued Dana, "But more than that I want to ask questions of people about why they wanted to be punished or tortured, what drove them to go to a strip joint for example, why does a happily married man need to use a prostitute, what is it about inflicting pain on others that a person finds sexually arousing, and lots of other questions. The answers to these questions are going to be the theses that Gabby and I write for our masters. We had thought that maybe we simply go and get jobs as strippers and prostitutes at established clubs and brothels, or maybe offer ourselves as call girls, but then we looked at what we have here. We have all the facilities, space, equipment and, most importantly, people needed to run our own establishment. In this pool now are people with a lot of information and experience in these areas, we have a Dungeon, we have this lovely spa lounge, we have individual rooms upstairs," she took a deep breath as she reached crunch point, "So we wondered, would it be possible to start a high class strip joint and brothel here?"

Stunned silence filled the room for about 30 seconds. Nobody had expected to have to even dream of this, let alone consider it as a serious option. As people thought about it, slowly it seemed to make more sense. The question people started to ask in their minds was not whether such a thing could happen, but why not do this?

"So what would you envisage this to look like?" asked Marcie.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that Trudi, Julie, Gabby and I would be happy to be the strippers and prostitutes, Greg could be manager, Todd and Chris could be concierges or bouncers, David, you could be the accountant, Pam you could be the Madam and greet people as they arrive and Marcie, you could be in charge of the Dungeon. The guys would also be available to offer their services to female clients, and women could cater for male and female clients in addition to their specific roles if they wished. It would be by appointment only, an exclusive club for high paying customers who would get far better value for their money if they were prepared to be interviewed. It is a win situation all round. We have the Dungeon, the spa pool, lounge area, spare individual rooms, a Sybian which would undoubtedly be a draw card for lonely wives on week days, in summer the swimming pool. We're just about all set up except for the business structure. It would also provide some income because I know that with so many people studying there is a huge drain on finances. This is a way that we could contribute to the coffers."

"That sounds like an excellent idea, but we would need to check it out with the local authorities about setting up such a business here. I know that prostitution is legal where we live in the Mineral County of Nevada and there are brothels in this county, but often it is not considered a desirable land use in a residential area," contributed David.

For a few minutes people discussed it in pairs and small groups. After a while they came back as a group.

"Ok, let's have a show of hands," said Marcie, "Those who are in favour of taking it further and investigating the possibility please raise their hand."

Immediately ten hands were raised.

"Wow!" exclaimed Dana, "Thank you so much for your support."

"I think it sounds a great idea. I'm certain with all our experience and facilities it will be very successful and a lot of fun besides," said Greg.

They discussed several other topics of a more mundane nature before they climbed out of the pool, agreeing to do some more thinking about the project. Several small groups formed to discuss things while Dana and Todd went to the kitchen as they were rostered to prepare dinner.

"Dinner in 30 minutes," called Dana as she left.

Trudi and Julie got together to discuss ideas.

"How would you feel about being a whore?" asked Trudi.

"Sounds OK to me," replied Julie, "Sounds fun so long as it was safe. Being a stripper sounds good too. I always wanted to be either or both while I was a nymphomaniac. I'm so pleased that drive has gone, although I still get to feel sexy frequently, especially talking about this. Want to share the Sybian for a while before dinner?"

Trudi and Julie went to the Sybian room and selected their preferred dildos, Julie fitting hers to the machine and hopping on.

"Get on behind me, Trudi, like you did last time so you can tweak my nipples and control the speed."

They mounted the machine and Trudi had it humming on 40 percent while Julie sat in front, eyes closed, feeling the intense vibrations through her body.

"More, please."

Trudi turned it to 60%.

"Yes, that's great. Now twist my nipples please."

Trudi did and within a couple more minutes Julie came, writhing under Julie's hands, before slumping, panting, resting on the padded cushions in front.

"Ooohh, I love that machine," said Julie, "I cum so hard and so easily on it."

"Yes, it's great, but now it's my turn before dinner."

The girls swapped places, Trudi on the front while Julie controlled the machine. Julie immediately went to 50 percent, sending vibrations through Trudi's body. Julie knew Trudi liked it hard and fast and enjoyed teasing her, so she reduced the speed slowly back to 20 percent.

"Faster please, Julie."

Trudi wound it up to 30 percent, twisting Trudi's nipples as she wriggled on the dildo, trying to gain more stimulation.

"Come on, this is slow torture. You just wait till I'm in control for you next time."

"Ok, here it comes."

Julie sped it up to 80 percent and redoubled her attack on Trudi's nipples. Trudi's head went back, eyes shut as she let the vibrations take her to heaven. Julie increased the speed to 100 percent and Trudi screamed as she came hard while Julie squeezed and twisted her nipples cruelly. Julie slowed the Sybian down gradually, bringing Trudi back to earth gently.

"Whew, you are so amazing controlling the machine for me just as I like it. Thank you so much."

"My pleasure," replied Julie. "Is it time for dinner or do we have more fun time do you think?"

"A bit of fun will be fine I think."

They lay down together on the bed in 69 position, licking and sucking each other's cunts, clits and nipples for a short time. Dana's voice came over the speaker.

"Five minute call for dinner."

The two girls gave each other a final lick and kiss, then headed off to their rooms to 'dress' for dinner, entering the dining room wearing what could best be described as wide belts and taking their places at the table. Looking around they noticed that everyone was in a similar state of sexy undress, the women mainly wearing very short skirts with no panties and bare breasts, the guys wore either a short wrap around their genitals, again with no underwear or a cock pouch tied on with thin laces. It was actually difficult to remember to dress normally when they went out into civilisation.

Conversation flowed easily and freely as they consumed the superbly cooked meal prepared by Dana and Todd. After dinner, Chris and Gabby cleaned everything away as that was their duty for the day while the others went off in small groups, pairs or singly to work, have fun, relax or whatever they wished. The earlier days of frenetic activity in the Dungeon had ended. Now it was always there if a person felt the need, there was always someone for whatever form of torture or sexual intimacy was desired, so recreational activities, work and study fitted together seamlessly for the entire community.

Tonight Dana was discussing her proposal with Greg, Marcie, David and Pam, answering any questions they had while they all tried to get to grips with what would be required and the impacts of these changes on the community. They all felt it was essential that the free and easy relationships that existed within the community should be preserved at all costs. The strip club and brothel were seen as adding to the community rather than requiring input of huge resources from the community. As an example, the clothing rules of some token clothing to be worn at meals but otherwise anything goes must be preserved generally, although some small adjustment may be necessary so that the hostess for each evening could wear a sexy outfit rather than simply greet guests naked. That level of change was considered to be acceptable. It would also be difficult to strip if you were already naked.

Discussion of the practicalities of room furnishings and uses occupied several hours, with criteria varying from the rooms being purpose designed as brothel bedrooms to them being designed as a homely double bedroom for a family. It was felt that some compromise would be necessary and that video coverage of each room along with a panic button or password was essential in case the activities got out of hand. They also discussed the training that could be offered to people in the use of the Dungeon and the possibility of letting it be used for private functions with or without supervision.

They discussed the need to train the strippers in pole dancing and other strip club skills. Dana thought there was an unfilled demand for people to be able to interact on a more personal level with strippers than the usual hands off approach taken by most clubs, even to the extent of allowing patrons to inflict pain on the strippers after the payment of a large tip, for example, people could pin a ribbon onto the naked stripper if they first placed a $100 note in the dancer's waist band. This would fit in well with the one of the thesis topics being studied. The possibility of special BDSM nights, in which strippers and whores were tortured by other strippers and whores and also by patrons under the supervision of the Domme, were discussed. These special nights may only be available to exceptional clients for a very large entry fee, $2000 being suggested.

By the end of the discussion everyone was sitting around as a group listening to people's ideas and contributing their own. As the evening wore on, Marcie made supper, it being her rostered duty, and then everyone went either to their normal bed or the one they had arranged to visit for a while or for the night.

Dana was too full of the discussion and ideas to sleep. When she went to bed with Todd and Trudi she tossed and turned, running ideas through her mind. Eventually, when she found she just couldn't sleep, she turned to Todd who was also awake.

"Darling, can we go to the Dungeon please. I want you to give me something to take my mind off the plans. Can you beat my pussy hard please?"

Todd and Dana went downstairs quietly and closed the door. Dana selected a whip that she had grown very fond of, having a single lash and being very flexible. She and Todd had worked together so that they were both very accurate with this whip. Dana lay down on the bed on her back, legs wide apart.

"Right, Todd, could you please whip my nipples."

Todd used the whip reasonably gently, just flicking the ends of Dana's nipples with pin point accuracy. Dana focussed on the regular rhythm of the whip flicking each nipple alternately. She felt her pussy getting wet as her love juice flowed from her cunt.

"Todd, darling, what you're doing is wonderful but could you change a little, including wrapping the end of the lash around each breast please."

Todd changed his pattern, randomly whipping the nipples and wrapping the end foot of the lash around Dana's breast at chest level. The variation kept Dana's mind busy, never knowing where the next blow would fall. After 10 minutes of this Dana asked that he whip her clit. He did, the first gentle flick of the end of the whip against her now engorged clit sending excruciating pain through Dana's body. She responded with a small scream, tensing all her muscles before consciously relaxing and changing the pain to sexual pleasure as she did so easily now. Todd knew how she would respond and was not concerned, having played this role many times before. He slowly and lovingly continued to whip her clit until she had a massive orgasm, thrashing about on the bed and making her usual high pitched keening sound. Todd ceased whipping her, waiting for her to come down from her high.

"Ooohhh, sweetheart, you are sooo good at that. I can just imagine that you'll be the star of the brothel once it is established, with gorgeous women beating a path to your door for a beating."

"That sounds good. I'm certain I could cope with that for a while, maybe a lifetime or two."

"Can we please make sweet gentle love now, darling? I guess you must really need some release, judging by the way your cock's standing up. Shall we do it here or in bed?"

"In our bed, then we can simply go to sleep cuddling each other. We won't disturb Trudi and besides, she's used to it now."

They headed back upstairs and made sweet, gentle, passionate love in their bed alongside Trudi. Trudi woke at one stage, took in what was happening, sucked and tweaked Dana's nipples for a few minutes, then went back to sleep. Dana came again, just before her rippling cunt muscles brought Todd to a huge orgasm. Dana felt his cum spurting against her cervix as her clit was mashed against his pubic bone, triggering yet another small orgasm. As predicted, they slept immediately afterwards, cuddling together, united in love.

Much of the weekend was spent undertaking a feasibility study for the business and the conversion of the buildings. Some of the upstairs rooms above the spa lounge could easily be subdivided to form two smaller rooms with a shared en suite bathroom, suitable for individual encounters, while two of them could remain as they were for group experiences. A small entrance could be constructed into the spa room with a reception area adjacent to it, while the spa room itself could be the main room for strip shows and other activities for a large group of people. The two spare rooms in what was originally Pam and David's house could be set up as studies to replace those lost above the spa room. That part all looked completely feasible and would take little time or expense.

They discussed what activities they could set up. They didn't want simply another strip club, they wanted something different. Suggestions included using the venue as a sexual teaching centre, teaching techniques for use in dungeons, having sex toy sessions where people could experience these before buying sex toys for themselves, BDSM sessions where clients could live out some of their fantasies by punishing 'slaves' or being punished by dominant males or females, sex therapy using surrogates and couples days/evenings/weekends. Lingerie and sex toy parties were also suggested. Interspersed with these discussion sessions and feasibility studies there was free time in which anyone could make love with anyone else or engage in the many dungeon games available in the Dungeon or do whatever they wished to. There was even time for study for those who needed to do that for their courses.