Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, thought Becks, if that's what being a whore is about, seems like fun to me. I'm certainly in the right job. She returned downstairs to serve drinks until her next client.

Becks second client for the evening was a middle-aged pot-bellied guy who straight away acted like a bully. No sooner was the door shut than he threw her onto the bed, pulling off her pants, and pulling down his trousers and undershorts. He would have mounted her then and there but Becks twisted away.

"You must wear a condom, honey, you know the rules."

He tried to object but Becks was insistent, running her hands over his legs to calm him down, then standing and pressing her body against his to kiss him. He held her tightly, nibbling at her neck, then started to cry.

"Sweetheart, what's the matter?" asked Becks.

"It's so long since anyone held me like that," he replied, "My wife died many years ago and all the women I've been with since were repulsed by my pot belly. I had to force myself onto them, they wouldn't hold me or kiss me. You're so wonderful. Thank you."

"Well, if you let me put a condom on your lovely penis, then I'll let you push your large cock into my tiny pussy. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes. Please do it."

Becks rolled a condom onto his average sized cock then asked, "How would you like me?"

"I want to be in charge, so on your back, girl, legs spread wide."

Becks removed his shirt and singlet, and her top, and lay down, opening her arms invitingly for her client. He lay on her, nearly crushing her, she thought as she kept smiling. Clumsily and with no foreplay he pushed his cock into her cunt and started rutting like a bull, obviously trying to cum as soon as possible.

"Hey, slow down, it's not a race," she whispered in his ear, giving it a nibble at the same time.

He slowed and Becks was able to establish a more gentle rhythm, during which she used her cunt muscles to massage his cock. He obviously liked this, and slowed down still further to better feel these new sensations. After about ten more minutes of this he sped up, screwed up his face, closed his eyes and came. Becks waited until he relaxed once again, allowing her to breathe, then stroked his back and spoke gently to him.

"Well done, darling, wasn't that wonderful. See how much better it is if you take it slowly."

"Yes, it was wonderful. Where were you when I needed a wife all those years ago? Was it good for you to sweetie?"

"Oh yes, it was wonderful," she lied.

They kissed, then he rolled off, she removed the condom and they dressed and left the room, Becks with another large tip. Oh well, maybe this job did have its downsides after all, but it sure allowed her to practice her tact.

Her final client was a young guy who was there with his wife. His wife wanted to watch her husband fuck a whore. Becks wondered why she wanted to do that and asked her, but she actually didn't know herself except that she thought it would be hot to have as a memory when they made love together.

He fucked her quickly, almost seeming to be embarrassed to have his wife watching. Once he had finished, Becks decided to involve his wife further.

"Would you like to have a little play too?" Becks asked her.

"Ooohh, maybe," she replied noncommittally.

Becks started by stripping her of her clothes then gently laying her on the bed, spreading her legs and then firstly fingering her pussy then performing cunnilingus on her clit.

"Oooohhhh, that's so nice," she said as she writhed under Becks' tongue.

Becks added a finger, then two, in her cunt as she approached her orgasm, with her husband squeezing her nipples. She came hard, thrashing about on the bed for a few moments then relaxing.

"That was sooo nice," she said to Becks, "Thank you so much. I really needed that."

The buzzer went and they all dressed, leaving Becks a big tip for the unexpected extras.

By early morning the show was over and Becks had been able to clean up much of the room before heading off to bed. Gabby was already there, having finished her five clients earlier, while Chris and Todd had a late booking for an orgy scene with four women.

"How was your evening," asked Gabby.

"Reasonably good," replied Becks, then told her in outline about her three clients. "How was yours?"

"So-so," she replied, "Had a fun guy who ignored my pussy, just wanted to cum between my breasts. Another one didn't want to fuck at all, said he was impotent, he just wanted to stimulate me until I was nearly ready to cum, then hold me there until the buzzer, not letting me cum. I felt so frustrated."

"So did you cum at all tonight?"

"No. Right now I'm feeling horny as hell. Do you want to help me?"

"Ooohhh, yes please," replied an enthusiastic Becks. "We could do each other. I'm sure Chris won't be up to much after his orgy."

Becks and Gabby got into position on the bed for a 69 session, each bringing the other to an orgasm quickly, then continuing the stimulation to gently approach their second orgasms, which were far more satisfying for them both.

"Oooohhh, that was wonderful. Your tongue is divine," said Gabby.

"Yours was just great too. It felt so loving and relaxing, a lot different than being done by a guy. They don't really know the best places, eh."

"No they don't. Maybe we need to train Chris. That could be fun. Could end up a stage act even."

"Oooohhh yes, I'd like that. I love showing off my body and having sex in public."

They cuddled together and drifted off to sleep. Chris arrived sometime later and climbed into bed beside his sleeping partners, who did not wake up, thinking how lucky he was to have such wonderful bedmates. He also slept peacefully, fully satiated from his orgy and his feeling of contentment with life.

Sunday brunch was flapjacks cooked on the barbeque beside the spa pool while everyone was in the pool except for David, who was cooking. They shared their experiences from the previous evening and everyone agreed that the show and the whole business was a success in all possible ways.

"So this afternoon," announced Marcie, "We can meet in the Dungeon at 2pm. First item on the agenda is Becks' induction and after that we can play with whatever for as long as we like. Remember, however, that we all need to be fit for clients again tomorrow evening, so if you're doing things to each other make sure there'll be no big bruises or skin damage showing by then."

"What sort of things do you guys do there that would leave those marks?" asked Becks.

"Well, they could include welts from whipping or caning, holes from needles, pins or staples, bruising from clips. You could very well have a bruised cervix from this afternoon, which is a bit sore but at least it won't be seen by clients. You could also have a few holes in you depending on what else you do this afternoon."

"Oh, I see. I don't know how I deal with pain so it will be interesting to find out."

"If you like," said Julie, "If you want to share pain sessions I love pain, at least, I think I still do."

"OK, I'll remember that," replied Becks.

"I thought I used to as well," said Dana, "Until I met Julie. Be careful what you agree to, Becks."

Julie made a face at Dana, then grinned.

The banter continued around the warm pool while they ate their flapjacks and maple syrup. Then they emerged to grab drinks and, when ready and still naked, go down to the Dungeon.

When they were all assembled, David produced the paperwork for signing. Becks signed to say that she was part of the partnership with Gabby and Chris, they signed to say they accepted Becks, everyone signed as witnesses and to say that the large group accepted Becks as a member.

"Now for the induction," said Dana, who had been asked by Marcie to supervise. "Come over to this ram please Becks."

Becks walked to the ram and Dana took out the twelve inch tapered dildo from the cupboard. She showed it to Becks.

"You've got to be kidding me," she said.

"No, we're not. That goes into your cunt, all of it. All the women here have had this so you can too."

"OK, whatever it takes," said a resigned Becks.

Dana attached it to the ram then lubricated it, then lubricated Becks' pussy.

"It's really not so bad," she said encouragingly, "Remember to use the safe word if you really need to." Then raising her voice a bit, "The safe word for today is watermelon."

Dana attached the sideways roller skates to Beck's feet

"What do they do?" asked Becks.

"You'll find out soon enough," replied Dana. "Stand over the dildo."

Becks moved into position clumsily, holding onto Dana's shoulder. Dana started the dildo upwards and Becks felt the small end spreading her cunt lips and slipping inside.

"Oooohhhh, that feels quite nice," she said.

"Yes, it's quite good, to start with."

Dana continued raising the dildo until approximately eight inches were inside Becks. Becks could feel the tension as the increasing diameter of the dildo forced her lips apart.

"OK, that's far enough I think."

"So does that mean I'm inducted?" asked Becks.

"Not for a while longer. Just stay there for a bit while we watch. Enjoy."

Becks quickly realised her predicament. The pain of keeping her feet as close as possible to the ram pole started to tell on her leg muscles. Her feet wanted to slide apart on the skates so it was a constant struggle to hold them together. After a while she gave up a little, allowing her feet to move apart and feeling the dildo move further into her open cunt. She quickly tried to pull her feet together but realised she didn't have the strength in her sore muscles to do that. Now they were further apart, it was also harder to even hold them stationary. Inevitably they slid sideways again. She felt herself drop further onto the dildo, impaling herself deeper. She saw that her feet were quite wide apart and that she had reached the widest part of the dildo. She felt the rubber cup on the end press against her cervix. She wriggled so that the rubber cup went alongside her cervix, too sore, so wriggled back so it again pressed onto her sensitive organ. Her leg muscles were killing her. She relaxed slightly and felt her feet slip, her cunt slide down the dildo and the pressure increase on her cervix. She felt she couldn't take this much more. Should she relax? Should she use the safe word? Her legs slipped apart a little more and she felt the dildo enter more and her clit press against the shield at the bottom of the dildo. The pressure on her cervix was incredible, the pain terrific. She relaxed, dropping the final tiny amount to rest on the shield.

"Watermelon! Watermelon!" she cried.

Immediately Dana was there supporting her and she felt the pressure decrease and pain abate. Somebody lowered the dildo and she was carried onto the bed, where the skates were removed.

"Whew, that was some test," she said.

Everyone congratulated her and welcomed her into the group. She reached down and felt her pussy; her cunt was huge and wide open.

""Don't worry about it," said Dana, noting her concern, "It shrinks back again quickly."

"A good time for the guys to fuck her if they want to," suggested Marcie.

"Sounds good to me," replied Todd, rolling her onto her back and lying on top of her. He moved to position himself and then thrust his cock into her cunt.

"It's too big," he complained, "I can't touch the sides. It's like fucking fresh air."

Everyone, including Becks, laughed.

"You'll be first on my list after it's returned to normal size," Becks told him.

"While it's like this, we can have a little bit of fun with the speculum if you like," said Marcie.

She brought several specula over to show what they were and how they could be used.

"Normally we would start with a small one, but because Becks is still huge we'll use a large one. You simply insert the pointed blades into her cunt like this." Becks felt the plastic ends going into her cunt deeply, almost to her cervix. "Then you squeeze the handles. They lock into position at the desired opening."

Becks felt the speculum blades push her cunt walls apart and saw that Marcie could then remove her hand and the blades stayed in place.

"So what is it used for?" asked Chris.

"It's used for doctors to examine the cervix and inside the vagina," replied Marcie. "However, we can use it for more devious things. I'll show you. Becks, is it OK if I demonstrate some of the things we can do with this?"

"Yes, of course," answered Becks, without really thinking about it.

Marcie collected some items from a cupboard.

"I have here a small piece of pipe, three inches in diameter. If I now squeeze the speculum a bit more we can enlarge the size to about four inches," she did this as she was speaking, Becks wincing in pain, "Then we can slip this pipe inside like this." Marcie pushed the pipe into Becks' cunt. "Now we can remove the speculum and we have her cunt being held open. How does that feel, Becks?"

"There's no real pain, it just feels, well, wide open."

"One of the things we have to be careful of is that the mucus membranes stay moist. If they dry out that is not a good thing from a health viewpoint. We can place objects inside her cunt now, basically whatever we wish. I have here some glass marbles which I will fill Becks' cunt with."

Marcie poured a container filled with about half inch diameter glass marbles into Becks' wide open cunt.

"Now, if we want to play a bit more we could have heated or cooled the marbles. We could also have used ice cubes if we'd wanted to. It's probably not a good idea to use liquids while she's lying on her back because that would probably end up in her uterus, which may cause infection. Now, if Becks stands up and we put the container under her as she does so, the marbles will come out."

They did this and Becks was once again empty.

"We can also take a water balloon," Marcie got one from the cupboard, "Then fill it with water or air and insert it. We'll use air this time as we have that. Water is more fun because then you remove the pipe and then see how long they can hold the water-filled balloon inside them. Good training for cunt muscles."

Marcie blew into the balloon until it was slightly bigger than the pipe then tied it off. She then pushed it through the pipe into Becks' cunt.

"Now, while holding it there, we remove the pipe."

Marcie did this and immediately Becks' cunt lips contracted to about half their size, holding the balloon inside her.

"We can now leave that there as long as we like, within reason. Maybe up to a couple of hours I guess."

Marcie helped Becks to stand up.

"How does that feel now?"

"It feels a lot like I've just had a baby," she laughed. "It's not sore or anything, I just feel full."

"So if it was a water-filled balloon you'd be struggling to hold it in because of the weight. Of course, we can continue the fun." She turned to the group. "Remember those blow darts we used a while ago? Well, we could tie Becks to the bed, legs wide apart, then shoot blow darts at her pussy to try to pop the balloon. Can we do that please Becks?"

"Yes, if you wish to."

She lay back down then was tied to the bed. Her face was covered to protect her eyes. Everyone was given a blowgun and some darts and they stood back and started firing these at Becks' spread legs. Becks immediately realised the situation; when the darts missed the balloon, as they did, they stuck into her, giving her a series of pinpricks which, while not too painful, were certainly very uncomfortable.

"Ouch! Ouch!" she kept crying as dart after dart stuck into her tender pussy. When one lodged in her clit she let out a wail.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! It's in my clit. It hurts. Take it out. Take it out."

Nobody did because there was no safe word, they simply chuckled and kept shooting. Eventually a dart hit the balloon and it burst, deflating Becks' cunt and the game was over. Marcie carefully removed the darts and rubbed antiseptic cream on the tiny holes, and also removed the deflated balloon from her cunt.

"Thank you, Becks. Are you OK now?"

"Yes. That one in my clit really hurt. I'll be a bit more careful what I volunteer for from now on."

"I agree. That was one of the lessons Julie learned early on as well."

Everyone went off to play with the gear, several trying out the specula, with Todd even going so far as to put some ice cubes into Julie's cunt, then remove the speculum, leaving her to drip as the ice melted. He then fucked her frozen cunt, commenting that it was very arousing being in something that cold. Julie suggested, good-naturedly, he could freeze his cock if he wanted that experience again.

Several people asked Todd to demonstrate his whip skills again, as he did during the show. He asked Becks if she would be his partner for this and, with slight hesitation, she agreed. He tied her to the whipping frame and then clipped nipple clips to her nipples and pussy lips. Becks had never felt their bite before and noticed that they hurt when they went on but then she quickly got used to them.

Todd then got his favourite single-tailed stock whip and cracked it a few times for effect. He then measured the distance by eye and flicked the whip under Becks' left arm, then under her right arm, each stroke missing her by a tiny amount. Becks flinched each time. He then aimed for the clip on her right nipple, made his stroke, and watched in satisfaction as the clip went flying accompanied by a cry from Becks as it was pulled off her nipple. He repeated the process on her left nipple clip.

He then lined up on the clips on her lips, removing each clip in turn, with Becks crying out as the sharp pain accompanied the removal. Once it was all over, he untied Becks and thanked her.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Well, I guess you know that when each clip comes off it hurts like hell, but I got used to it, I guess."

"Would you be interested in doing that on the stage?"

"Oh yes," she replied without hesitation, thinking of the thrill she would have displaying her body to the crowd.

"And the last part of the act is that I fuck you on stage. Would that be OK?"

Another jolt of excitement went through her at the thought of being watched by all those people.

"Of course. I would certainly expect you to make me cum once at least, maybe several times."

"OK, we'll write it in for next Saturday then. Now, it's only fair, what would you like to do to me?"

Becks thought for a second, reaching down and holding his balls.

"I'd like to crush these balls to pulp," she said menacingly.

"Oh. Well, you may certainly crush them, but I don't think the rules would allow you to crush them to pulp. Dana and Trudi would probably be a little upset, to put it mildly. However, how would you like me?"

"Could you please come over to the frame and I'll tie you in there so you can't escape."

Becks tied Todd's wrists and ankles to the frame, then had a look in the drawers and cupboards. She found the spool of rubber rope and several shorter pieces, so removed a piece several feet long and returned to Todd.

She took hold of his balls gently, pulling them down into the bottom of his scrotum while warming them with her hands to allow the scrotum to relax and stretch. She then began winding the rubber tightly around his ball sac starting at the top and working downwards. As the skin tightened it became shiny until there was only a very small amount that was not wound in rubber. Todd was grimacing with pain from the crushing his balls were suffering but Becks was sure that he could take a lot more. She also noticed that Julie was observing and had set the timer as the rubber had cut off the blood supply to Todd's balls and Julie, for one, did not want him to end up a eunuch. Becks tied off the end of the rubber then asked Todd how he felt.