Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they're not too painful," he replied.

"OK, so let's change that," said Becks, unfastening his wrists and ankles from the frame and fastening his wrists behind his back.

She found another piece of rubber and looped this around the end of the rubber wrapped sausage that was his scrotum, taking both ends between his arse cheeks and around his hips to tie in front of him just above his pubic bone. This stretched his balls tightly between his legs.

"Now, come with me," she instructed and led him to the ram. She had earlier noticed the bicycle seat in the cupboard and the attachment beneath that which fitted the top of the ram. She fitted the seat to the ram then positioned Todd over the seat, tying his ankles to the supports at floor level. She then raised the seat until it was contacting his balls. Watching his face and ankles closely, she very slowly raised the seat between his legs, allowing his balls to begin supporting some of his weight. His face was screwed up in pain and she noticed he was starting to stand on tip toe to reduce the weight on his balls. That was enough, she decided.

"I think I'll just leave you there for a while," she said as she stepped back and observed her victim.

Todd began struggling a little, shifting his weight from one foot to the other as he tried to ease his painful calf muscles which were taking his weight. Slowly and inevitably he would sink lower, the pain showing on his face as his weight crushed his balls, forcing a greater effort from his calf muscles to take more of his weight. The cycle repeated several times; each time he sank lower and remained there longer, sucking up the pain. The timer dinged. Playtime was over.

Becks lowered the ram, untied the rubber and unwound his scrotum. She reached up and gave him a kiss and hug.

"No hard feelings?" she asked.

"Absolutely no hard feelings, you little witch," he replied grinning. "That really hurt. However, I guess that was what I expected. Thank you, sweetheart. Is it my turn now?"

"OK, if you like."

Todd led her to the frame where he had recently been tied up and took a square piece of wood from a cupboard.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked.

"No idea," replied Becks.

"This type of torture was used during the Inquisition many centuries ago when they were looking for witches. The philosophy then was that if the torture killed the woman she wasn't a witch, but if it didn't kill the woman then she must be a witch so they killed her. Sounds like idiotic logic to us now, but it was very real then. So back then they would construct a wooden horse and the woman had to 'ride' that. The top had a very sharp edge and when the woman put her weight on that it would press onto her sex saddle and clit, causing intense pain. I guess after a while it would kill the person or something or someone else would. So this beam gets suspended in the frame and you are placed over it with your legs spread and your feet just touching the ground, like I was. Ready for that?"

"I guess so."

Todd set up the beam and then placed a box on the floor so that Becks could straddle the beam with her tender parts clear of it. He tied her wrists to the frame at about shoulder level, making it difficult for her to take much weight on her arms. He removed the box and she stood with her feet flat on the floor. Todd then attached ropes to each ankle and took them to the side poles of the frame, pulling her ankles out so that she was slowly lowered onto the beam. Instinctively she stood on tip toe and Todd tied her ankles in such a position that when on tip toe she was just clear of the beam.

"There you are," he grinned, "Have a pleasant ride."

He walked away. Becks had a few moments to look around the room at the others. Quite a few were watching her, anticipating the pain she was about to feel. Others were involved in their own sexually oriented activities. What an amazing sight, thought Becks before being brought back to reality with a jolt as her left calf muscle started to cramp a little. Oh, no, not cramp, she thought, repositioning herself to take more weight on her right leg. She lowered herself slightly, letting her sex saddle contact the beam more firmly to remove weight off her legs. The pain was instant and intense. She gritted her teeth as it hit, waiting for it to decrease, as it did very slowly.

Todd untied her wrists from the beams and pulled her forwards, retying her wrists to the end of the beam.

"That should change things a little," he said with a smile. He gave her a kiss.

With the change in position Becks again experimented to see how it would feel if she lowered herself onto the beam. Instant, amazing pain as her clit was pressed hard against the sharp edge of the beam. She immediately raised herself again, causing excruciating pain as her left calf muscle cramped up again. She tried to relax it but the cramp stayed this time. She had to take her weight off the leg, so she did, feeling the agony of her crushed clit and sex saddle against the beam. She almost used the safe word, then gritted her teeth and bore the pain as it washed over her. She felt the pain changing, becoming more sensual; she started to feel horny for some reason which she couldn't work out. Her clit wanted stimulation, even though it was in intense pain. She lifted her legs slightly, increasing the pain, increasing the horniness. Omigod, she thought, I'm about to cum! She moved her hips on the beam slightly, agony turning to ecstasy, moved again, all her weight now on the beam, she felt herself sweating, her clit sending confused signals to her brain and in the midst of the most painful experience of her life she came hard, screaming her lungs out.

"Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!! Oooohhhhh, I'm cummmmingggg, It's agony! Oooohhhh, watermelon, watermelon, ooooohhhhh, get me off, get me off now please."

Immediately Todd lifted her, taking the weight off the beam as Dana lowered the beam. Several people helped to untie her and then carry her to the bed.

"Whew, that was so intense," she said as she recovered. "How does my clit and pussy look?"

She spread her legs and Marcie conducted an examination.

"There's a small amount of bruising and abrasion but otherwise it all looks good. That was an amazing performance you gave. Julie and Dana can also change intense pain to sexual arousal and cum like you did. Feel like doing that on stage one night?"

"Oooohhhh, probably not, certainly not right now. That was so painful. My leg cramped up so I had to put my weight on my sex saddle and clit, and you saw the result. I could probably have lasted lots longer without the cramp."

"Well, that happens sometimes. Main thing is that you're fine and had an amazing, though painful, experience. Well done."

Becks sat up and many of the group have her hugs and kisses.

Shortly afterwards people had finished and drifted up to the hot spa pool to soak and relax, sharing their experiences and chatting generally. Todd and Dana went off to prepare dinner, after which everyone sat around the dining room table and ate, chatting long after the meal ended and relaxing during their only free evening in a week. Everyone retired to bed early for sleep or love making.

Becks cuddled down with Chris and Gabby.

"It was really amazing to watch you cum on the beam," commented Chris. "Do you still feel horny?"

Becks gave him a playful punch on the arm. "Here I nearly killed my clit and all you want to do is fuck me!" she said. "Just one question, have you ever known me to not be horny?"

Chris didn't know whether he had offended her or not, so answered truthfully, "No."

"Then come here lover, give it to me, but gently."

Chris smiled, all was well with the world, he thought. He turned her onto her back and gently entered her moist cunt, stopping before he reached the end so he wouldn't crush her bruised clit.

"Thank you, lover," she whispered in his ear.

While Chris fucked her, Gabby squeezed her nipples and kneaded her breasts until very quickly she came, thrashing around on the bed and wanting Chris to push it all in, which he did, causing pain to her clit which brought her to a still higher plateau. Slowly she wound down, slowing her breathing and relaxing in Chris' loving embrace.

"Thank you, darling. You were so sweet and gentle. It was wonderful."

Chris withdrew, and rolled over for Gabby to impale herself on his still rigid cock.

"Looks like you need to cum," she observed as she started a slow, but increasingly intense ride on his cock, feeling her clit alternately pressed and released by his pubic bone. She closed her eyes, focussing on their connection, bringing them both closer. Becks watched the two lovers and reached up to squeeze Gabby's nipples and caress her breasts as she had for her. Their pace increased, both were gasping for air and then Chris yelled "I'm cummmingggg! Omigod, omigod, it feels so wonderful, oooohhhh darling, cum with me!"

Gabby went over the edge as she felt Chris' hot sperm shoot into her cunt. Her clit sent spasms of ecstasy to her brain and she went rigid, cumming hard, then slowly relaxing as she felt Chris also relax.

They stayed connected as they lay down together, sharing kisses and cuddles between themselves and with Becks. Gabby drifted off to sleep, followed by Chris. Becks watched them for the few minutes she took to go to sleep, her last thought being what a fantastically lucky woman she was to have found such a loving and accepting mega-family and such wonderful bedmates.