Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 05

Story Info
Community Services
7.4k words
4.36
16.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 5 Community services

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

It was several weeks since Becks had joined the group. During that time she had learned the ropes, was now an accomplished pole dancer, had lost her newbie gullibility while retaining her freshness and enthusiasm, and was enjoying her life and her work. She had not found Emma, which continues to be a great concern. As they sat in the spa pool for the Sunday brunch that seemed to have become a tradition, flapjacks and maple syrup cooked today by Todd, a discussion was under way regarding their role in sex education and the possibilities of offering this service to the community.

"You know, there will be many out there who would think a strip club and brothel would be the very worst place to learn about sex," commented Trudi. "After all, many people even in this liberal community consider such places to exploit women, casting them as helpless victims who get into sex work then find they cannot get out."

"That's true. In many brothels that is the case because the organisers seek only to exploit the women. How many of you feel like helpless exploited victims and want to get out but cannot?" asked Marcie looking at her beloved group members.

Several of the group chuckled and nobody said anything or raised a hand.

"I rest my case," continued Marcie. "However, I realise that is not the point. The point is that communities think that is how it is. So as well as taking sex education to the masses, we first have to sell ourselves. Has anybody got any ideas how we could do that?"

"Well, for a start, we could try to demystify this place," began David. "I suspect that there are two groups of people out there; those who think this place is evil, a lair of sinners committing atrocities with each other and charging people to watch some of these, who will all go to hell. Then there is the other group who believe that we have liberal ideas about sex, consider a healthy sex life to be good and wholesome, and enjoy coming here to celebrate their and our sexual wholeness. There probably is no middle ground. So maybe we need to work on the first group and challenge them to check us out. After all, they are basing their prejudices on their imaginations; can we not let them gain some facts about us so that they can then begin to change their prejudices, or if they feel they cannot change them, at least have them confirmed by their own observations and judgements."

"That's a good thought," agreed Dana, "But how to implement it? We have established a reasonably consistent repeat clientele, presumably of David's second group, but those in the first group wouldn't be seen dead in this place. So it's not as though we can just throw open our doors and expect people to come wandering in. Most people feel very happy and secure with their prejudices and certainly don't want them to be examined when faced with their own observations. Besides, people tend to see what they expect to see, so for them their observations may reinforce their prejudices, not change them."

"One area, which is frequently in the news and is probably of concern to parents of teens, is the effectiveness or lack of effectiveness of the sex education taught in our schools," said Gabby. "It is well known that there are two schools of thought here; the first is to teach abstinence, telling young people that sex is bad until you reach the magical age of 18, then it is good and you should know all about it, presumably by a mental download that occurs on your birthday," she continued cynically. "The second is based on the assumption that kids will engage in sex regardless of the law and the best thing to teach about is contraception and to put the fear of God and the law into these kids about becoming pregnant. Both groups base their teaching on the assumption that a stable monogamous marriage is the only structure in which sex should be practised. So even if you're 30 you shouldn't have sex unless you're married. Both these schools of thought appear to be very presumptuous and limiting. I wonder if we could do any better."

"Are you suggesting that we start teaching sex education in schools?" asked Julie.

"Not as such," replied Dana, "But now that you mention it, why not?"

"Yeah, I can just imagine it," said Becks with a smirk, "'OK kiddies, go get your gear off for a start then we'll each pair up with a member of the opposite sex and see what fits where'; 'But miss, I'm gay, what do I do?'" A few chuckles went around the group. "We'd really have to be very careful that we didn't tread on peoples' toes. I feel that we would need to maybe make the offer and see if we were invited into any school. It would also be up to the school community to tell us what they wanted us to teach and what we must not mention."

"So really there are a couple of issues here," summarised Pam, "There is the issue of us being accepted by the community and the issue of possibly teaching sex education in schools. We would need to gain the first before attempting the second."

"What if we had an open day?" asked Chris. "There would be no charge, people could come in and have a look around, even seeing the private areas as well as backstage in the show room and downstairs in the Dungeon. Maybe a Sunday afternoon would be a good time."

"It would also be a good marketing ploy," surmised Greg. "I think most of the people who came would be those who were curious. The ones who were regular customers might come along and see how we lived our lives off stage, but many or most, I feel, would be those who were marginally afraid of coming to such a place for a show or private session, feeling it was immoral or something, but who were curious to see how we live. Sort of like a reality show or a non-virtual social network. Once they realised we were people just like they were, then maybe they would lose their fear of us and the place and be more inclined to visit a show."

"We've already had several people come here who had relationship problems and from what I've heard from them they were very happy about the counselling and coaching we provided," said Marcie. "So we do have a foot in the community in some small way already."

"Not wanting to change the subject," said Todd from poolside, "The flapjacks are ready."

He began handing them out on warmed plates, and two jugs of maple syrup were passed around the group in the pool. He grabbed the last plate and jumped in between Trudi and Dana, who both snuggled against him.

"You're cold," said Trudi.

"Well, the air's cool and the barbecue's hot. I thought you'd prefer me cold to cooked."

"Yes, sweetheart," grinned Dana, "Your sausage is a lot better for me cold than cooked."

Todd laughed. Everyone ate in silence for a few moments, considering the discussion they had had earlier. After they had finished their meal and placed the plates on the side of the pool, Marcie summed up.

"I guess we won't know until we approach the community. Really, there is nothing to lose by doing this and everything to gain. I like the idea of trying to demystify the place and ourselves by holding an open day. That's probably a good place to start and we can see what comes of it. Once people have had the opportunity to meet us and see how we live, maybe some will allow us to teach some aspects of sex education to their kids or to them for that matter."

"So the next thing is when and how to publicise it," said David.

"Well, for a start, we can make a banner for the front of the place. We can also place an advertisement in the local paper and if we do that we are very likely to get an interview and have that written up in the paper. We can get a lot of the main points of our philosophy towards sexual freedom into that. If you like I'll handle that end of it," offered Marcie.

"So when is the next question. I suggest about two weeks from now. That will give us time to advertise and stimulate community discussion but not time for it to become yesterday's news," suggested Greg.

Everyone agreed that as a realistic time frame. The girls said they would arrange a banner which Chris and Todd offered to hang across the front of the building. The meeting was adjourned and they went off to indulge in their own free time activities.

"Hey, Becks, do you want a pain challenge?" asked Julie. "It's probably time we had another one as we haven't had one for a few weeks."

"Ooohhh, yes, that sounds like a great way to liven up a Sunday afternoon. What did you have in mind?"

"Dana was telling me about the rubber band belts that are downstairs. You wear a belt around your hips which has a strip of stretchy rubber hanging between your legs. The idea is that you stretch the rubber then let it go and see if you can get it to hit the other person's clit. She and Trudi did it to punish each other early on, but then it became a game rather than a punishment."

"Sounds fun. I guess at the end we spend time soothing each other's pussy in the nicest way possible too," grinned Becks, licking her lips in anticipation.

"Right on. Let's go."

They went to the Dungeon and found the two belts with stretch rubber attached. They put them on, checking each other to ensure they were both tight and that the rubber hung below their crotches to the same length.

"So what now?" asked Becks.

"Well, Dana said you can take it in turns and pull the other's rubber while she lies on the bed or kneels on the floor with her legs widely spread. Then you let the rubber go. You can also tie the rubbers together with a piece of cotton or wool then crawl away from each other across the floor. When there is enough tension to break the wool or cotton, both get to feel the rubbers. The stronger the tie the harder it hits. If done too hard it can leave quite bad welts Dana told me."

"I don't think we really need welts. I don't want to service clients with a welted clit. So, who's first?"

"You can go first," offered Julie. "I'll lie on the bed for the first one at least and see how it goes after that."

Julie lay on the bed and Becks pulled the rubber towards herself, trying to position it so that when she released it the rubber would hit the centre of Julie's pussy. She let it go. Thwack!

Julie instantly reached down to hold her pussy, brought her knees together and rolled on her side in agony and the stinging pain washed over her body. For a few seconds she stayed like that, then felt the warmth as her body accepted the pain and it started to feel sexually arousing. She repositioned herself on the bed.

"OK, that wasn't too bad," she said, "Let's do ten each. I feel that it's quite possible that I'll cum after about ten."

"OK, so it's that good, is it?"

Becks took hold of the rubber again and noticed that they had some spectators as Chris, Todd, Dana and Gabby entered, then stopped to watch

Becks pulled the rubber back to about the same place and let it go. Thwack! Julie's reaction was exactly the same. When Julie was repositioned, Becks stretched and released the rubber again and again until she had given Julie her ten.

"That's ten," she told Julie, "Do you want to continue?"

"Ooohh, I'm so close to cumming. One more please. I'll get on the floor on all fours."

When Julie was positioned with her knees far apart, Becks stretched the rubber again and released it. Thwack! It hit Julie right on her now engorged clit. Julie grabbed her pussy with her hand, let out a shriek and rolled onto her side.

"Ooooohhhhhh, it hurts so good. I'm cummingggg!" she yelled.

Becks and the four others watched Julie as she writhed on the floor in pain and ecstasy from her intense orgasm. Slowly she came back down, rolled onto her back and opened her eyes.

"Oh, hello," she said to the onlookers, all grinning widely.

They greeted her. "That looked fairly intense," commented Dana, "Did you want to do that because I told you about it?"

"Oh yes. It was great. How does my pussy look now?"

Dana inspected her pussy closely.

"Yes, it looks fine. No real welts so the amount of stretch was about right. It's just a bit red and will probably be slightly bruised for a while."

"Thanks. OK, Becks, your turn."

Becks lay on the bed as Julie had done and Julie repeated the ten stretch and releases of the rubber. By then Becks was almost ready to cum, the pain again being transformed into sexual arousal, causing her clit to engorge and her pussy to stream fluids.

"One more please, just like you had. I'm so close."

Becks knelt on the floor and Julie stretched the rubber back, again aiming for Becks' clit. She released it; the rubber hit her clit and she came hard.

"Oooohhhh! That's beautiful. I'm cummingggg!"

Becks again rolled on the floor, eyes closed, feeling the waves of pleasure washing through her body as it responded to the painful stimuli by producing an intense orgasm. Slowly she relaxed, opened her eyes, acknowledged the onlookers and asked Dana to inspect her pussy.

"All good," said Dana. "Do you want to watch us?"

"You go ahead," replied Julie, "Do you need the bed?"

"No, we're going to be testing ourselves with saddle straps," replied Gabby.

"OK, we've got a little bit to do then we'll watch you," said Julie, then turned to Becks, "The one who makes the other one cum first has to wear nipple clamps for the rest of the time while in the Dungeon. OK?"

"OK," agreed Becks.

Julie and Becks lay on the bed and started by kissing each other, then they assumed a 69 position and began inspecting then caressing each other's pussy, then they applied their tongues, soothing the reddened skin, arousing each other until they each sensed that the other was nearly ready to cum, they slowed their tonguing and kept the other on the brink. They had played this game several times before so knew how to prolong this torture for a long time, the record being in excess of 30 minutes. Today they each focussed on the other's responses, sensing how close they were, backing off, stimulating, backing off again. After about 20 minutes of hovering on the brink, Julie felt her orgasm was there. She moved to gain greater stimulation but Becks withdrew her tongue, leaving her hanging. In frustration Julie gave an extra strong couple of licks and Becks was cumming, thrashing around on the bed and moaning softly through her orgasm. Dammit, thought Julie.

"Please finish me off," she said to Becks.

Becks did just that, wasting no time in pushing Julie over the edge to her own massive and fulfilling orgasm.

They lay together for a couple of minutes, cuddling and recovering, then stood up and Becks collected two nipple clamps from the drawer, fitting them to Julie's nipples and tightening them.

"Ouch! That really hurts," cried Julie.

"Serves you right. Just imagine how they'll hurt when they come off. Now, let's watch these guys."

As Julie and Becks sat to watch the others, Julie noticed that already she had grown accustomed to the clamps and they weren't nearly as sore as they had been. They saw that Dana and Gabby had put on heavy leather waist belts and had both selected a strap about two inches wide which was attached to the front fastening and threaded through the loop at the rear. The guys had fastened the ends of the straps to the bar and raised the bar.

"There's a bet on," said Todd to the watching girls, "The girl who is suspended with the thinnest strap or who is suspended for the longest if the straps are the same gets to whip the pussy of the other one, ten strokes. The safe word is cucumber but using it will mean they are automatically the loser. They've been there for about a minute so far."

As the bar had been raised it had pulled the strap through the loop on the back of the waist belt, tightening the strap where it passed over each girl's clit and sex saddle, pulling it cruelly between her cunt lips and arse cheeks. By now each girl was showing signs of stress as the pain increased and they stood on tiptoes to try to lessen the weight they were putting on the straps. The bar was slowly raised until eventually both girls were suspended with their feet fully off the floor. They were sweating, with teeth gritted as neither would give in. After two minutes of suspension, they were lowered to the floor again.

Todd and Chris released them from the bar and removed the straps, inspecting their pussies for any signs of damage. The girls were smiling again and the pain had obviously gone.

"I'm going to really whip your pussy after this," said Gabby.

"Huh! Fat chance seeing it's me who'll be whipping yours," replied Dana

Todd and Chris collected narrower straps, about one inch wide, and fitted them to the front of the waist belts and through the loops at the back, connecting them to the bar.

"This time we'll see what happens," said Chris. "How long this time? Two minutes again?"

"We can try for that," said Todd, "But I don't think either will reach that."

Again they raised the bar, lifting each girl onto tip toes then clear of the floor. Both were writhing in pain while trying to remain still to prevent movement causing extra pain. After just over a minute Gabby gave in.

"Cucumber," she said, and the guys lowered the bar immediately, removing the straps and waist belts from the girls.

Todd handed Dana the multi-thonged pussy whip and she instructed Gabby to go down on her knees on the whipping platform , face to the platform, knees wide apart. She asked Todd to tie her knees, wrists and ankles to the platform so she couldn't move, which he did. She then stood beside Gabby's right hip and swung the whip a couple of times in the air before bringing it down onto Gabby's arse crack, judging it so that the ends of the thongs went between her legs and onto her clit.

"Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!" yelled Gabby.

"Count them, Gabby," instructed Dana.

"One."

Dana swung again. Again Gabby cried out, and counted two.

This followed for strokes three to ten, by which time Gabby was sobbing and her arse and pussy were bright red. The guys untied her and she slowly stood up and hugged Dana.

"Thank you so much. That was wonderful. I know you don't like hurting me, so again, thank you. I really needed that."

"That's OK, Sweetie," replied Dana. "I guess it's my turn next time again," she whispered in Gabby's ear.

"Oh goody," Gabby whispered back.

"What next?" asked Chris of Todd.

"Well, I reckon we have some fun. Let Gabby recover for a while. Dana, come here please."

Dana went to Todd who led her over to the sex swing.

"In you hop," he said as he lowered the swing so she could sit in it.

Dana sat in the swing and was strapped in with her waist held tight, arms loosely restrained. Todd positioned her feet in the stirrups then pulled them apart so that her legs were stretched out sideways, almost in a straight line.

"What a wonderful sight to behold, don't you think so, Chris?"

"Absolutely awesome," agreed Chris.

Todd raised the swing until Dana's wide open cunt hole was at the same height as his cock. He then buried his cock in her cunt, lubricating it before removing it again. He gently pushed the swing away, allowing it to swing back towards his hard cock. On that swing his cock head hit the inside of her thigh. He twisted her a little, pushing her away again and allowing her to swing back, his cock entering her love tunnel part way. Now that he had the aim correct he took a step backwards, and pushed her a bit harder this time. She swung away, then returned, impaling herself on his cock. Because she had swung past the lowest point of the swing, she then swung back, pulling herself off his cock.