Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, girl, you get fucked when you manage to hold onto my cock with your cunt muscles and not fall back," he told her.

For several more swings Dana swung back after being impaled on Todd's cock and then she clasped her muscles as tightly as she could and she managed to hold on. Todd took a step forward and fucked her hard. Pushing his huge cock into her as far as it would go until it hit her cervix every time. Dana loved it, wishing she had the use of her arms to hold onto Todd and pull him even deeper. After a few minutes Todd came, tensing up as he shot his load of cum juice into Dana's welcoming cunt. Dana tried hard to reach her orgasm but to no avail. In that position there just was not enough stimulation for her clit.

When Todd had finished, he released her by stepping backwards and she fell off his cock, swinging and gently spinning in the swing.

"Do you want Dana or do you want to put Gabby in here?" he asked Chris.

"Do you want to do them both?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"Me too. I'll do Dana now then while she's there."

Chris repeated Todd's moves, after first lowering Dana about an inch, and again it took Dana a few swings before she was able to hold Chris, especially now she was lubricated with Todd's cum. Chris fucked her hard, and despite the lack of stimulation of her clit, she came, her orgasm pushing Chris over the edge also. She felt his hot cum spurting against her cervix as she came down from her orgasm.

"Oooohhhh, thank you, Chris darling," she cooed to Chris. "That was lovely."

They released Dana from the swing and asked Gabby if she was recovered yet.

"Yes, but it's still a bit sore so go easy."

They agreed they would and fastened her into the swing, gently caressing her red pussy once her legs were widely spread. Chris went first this time, lining Gabby up carefully so as to avoid hurting her any more than was necessary.

"I feel so sexy," she said, "The whip on my clit nearly had me cumming."

After a few swings she was able to hold onto Chris' cock and he fucked her, cumming again against her cervix but without allowing her to cum. Todd then took over, once again Gabby took several attempts before she could grip Todd's cock and hold him inside, but after she did he fucked her wonderfully well, pushing her over the edge into a really strong orgasm, during which he also came in her cunt. When he had finished he stepped backwards and Gabby fell away from him, swinging in the swing.

They released Gabby and cleaned up the area.

"Is it our turn now?" asked Becks, "Or haven't you guys got anything left for a couple of waifs and strays?"

Todd and Chris looked at each other, then at the very attractive sight of Becks and Julie sitting, naked, leaning back showing off their many charms. Both Todd and Chis felt their cocks give a lurch.

"Let's see what we can do," replied Todd, then to the girls, "We always like a challenge."

"Oh goody, this is my first time in a swing," said Becks.

Todd tied Becks into the swing, adjusted it and then gave her a gentle push. She felt herself swinging backwards, then pause for a moment before swinging forwards and impaling herself on Todd's cock. She was enjoying that sensation so much she forgot to grip it, and then felt herself swing back and before she knew it her cunt was empty again. He swung her back and repeated the process, once again Becks lost him. This happened several times over the next few minutes. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't seem to grip his cock hard enough to hold him. She focussed on the muscle tightening, not the pleasure. Once more swing back, forward, impale. Grip, grip, grip she told herself, contracting her muscles as hard as she could.

She stayed there, then felt Todd grip her and push into her harder, beginning a gentle fucking movement which pressed his cock head against her cervix, then took him almost completely out of her. She tried to tilt her pelvis to gain more stimulation for her clit, and this worked slightly. She very slowly approached her orgasm, fearing all the time that Todd would cum and it would be all over. He had cum twice in the past half hour; this one was going to take a little longer. So he continued fucking her, bringing her closer until with eyes closed, she came hard, tightening her cunt muscles on his cock and driving him to his third cum in an hour. They stayed together for a few moments, then he released her and she swung away.

Todd and Chris released Becks from the swing and Julie sat in it while the guys tied her in and spread her legs. Chris pulled on her nipple clamps causing Julie to squirm from the pain and stimulation. By now Chris' cock was hard once again and when he pushed Julie away, she returned to impale herself on it. It took several swings before she was able to hold his cock with her cunt muscles. When she did, Chris started fucking her hard, pulling her against himself while she tilted her pelvis to gain as much stimulation as possible. After quite a few minutes Chris was there and Julie felt him squirting his cum into her cunt, a feeling which pushed her over to a wonderful and gentle orgasm. They separated after a few minutes and the guys released Julie from the swing, then again cleaned up the area.

"Right," said Becks, "Are you ready for those clamps to come off, Julie?"

"Oh yes please," replied Julie, knowing that the most painful part was yet to come.

Becks released her left nipple. Julie grabbed her breast, rubbing the nipple to try to relieve the stinging throbbing pain. It gradually lessened. Julie removed the right clamp with the same response from Julie.

When she had recovered, she turned to Julie.

"Next time I'm going to win. Then you can have the pleasure of wearing nipple clamps."

"It wouldn't have been so bad if we hadn't got distracted with the sex swing," replied Becks. "I guess it was worth it though."

"Oh yes, definitely. I really needed to be fucked."

Together the six of them walked up the stairs and into the spa pool to soak the sore bits.

Todd, Chris and Greg struggled with the large banner they were attaching to the front of 'Dana's'. Since discussing their open day idea things had moved fast, almost taking on a life of their own. The banner they were erecting was the most obvious sign of progress; the full page notice and interview Marcie had given to the local paper were less obvious but probably more effective.

The date had been set for Sunday week, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Now while the guys were erecting the banner, the women were all inside discussing what they would do and show visitors on open day.

"We certainly don't want to frighten anyone off, so we need to be well dressed and presentable, appear professional and as normal as possible, whatever that means these days," said Marcie.

"So I'm assuming there won't be any demonstrations or anything like that. No people hanging from frames in the Dungeon, for example," asked Gabby.

"Absolutely not," stated Marcie. "The Dungeon will be the 'Play Room' for the afternoon. Just a place where we can go and play with each other using equipment specially designed to give pleasure to the other person. Of course those who are into this sort of thing will know what it is right away. They wouldn't be frightened away. But the little old ladies calling in on their way home from church and looking for something to be shocked with will need to be shown we are simply a group of people loving each other and finding pleasure in living together."

Marcie had already allocated people to areas of the establishment and now gave out lists of tasks for each person to do. Each knew where the others were to be stationed and each knew their specific responsibilities.

During the ten days between the interview appearing in the paper and the open day everyone was busy doing the many tasks that were required, as well as continuing to offer normal brothel services and a show on each of the two Saturdays nights. In addition, Greg continued to work and the students continued with their studies. There was little time for anything else so time together as a group or in small cohabiting couples and triples was at a premium. They all looked forward to night time when they could share themselves intimately with their chosen loved ones.

All too soon the open day was upon them. The previous night had been a standard strip show with personal services in the upstairs rooms. They were up early on Sunday morning, cleaning and tidying after the show, attaching directional arrows and explanatory signs throughout the building so people could walk between areas in an organised manner to see the whole place. Marcie had specified who was to be in charge of explaining each area and people were to be encouraged to stop and talk with the residents at each station so that they would have some idea of what happened where they were.

By 1 p.m. several car loads of people were outside. Marcie ensured that everyone was in position and opened the doors to welcome the visitors, inviting them in for the tour and providing each person or couple with a brochure which included a plan of the establishment. The visitors were a mixture of ages, some singles, mostly couples, mainly appearing to be in the twenty to fifty age group.

In the administration area Pam was busy discussing the courses that were on offer, explaining what was taught and taking names of people who may be interested. Most of the people enquiring were young couples, many of whom said they wanted to spice up their love life a bit. One middle aged gentleman waited until Pam was free then introduced himself as Don, explaining that he was the principal of the local college and asking if 'Dana's' people had considered teaching sex education in schools. Pam replied that it had come up in discussion a couple of weeks ago and the person to speak to would be Marcie.

When Marcie heard Dons enquiry she felt honoured that the principal would consider inviting them to teach sex education in his school. For her it was a dream come true; a breakthrough in the apparent monopoly so far held by religious and other groups who felt they needed to preach the dangers rather than the pleasures of sex. Marcie took Don through to the waiting room and they had a long and comprehensive discussion about possibilities. Both felt that any sex education offered should be optional for students. For junior classes teaching could focus on how a person's body functions sexually while for senior students there could be classes covering topics such as human sexuality and morality and ethics. For senior students who were 18 and older a possible practical course could also be offered.

By 5 p.m. the stragglers were leaving and everyone came together in the spa pool to relax and compare notes.

"Lots of visitors were fascinated by the Play Room or Dungeon," commented Dana, who, with Todd, had supervised that area. "Lots of them had read the book 50 Shades of Grey and were really interested to know that BDSM wasn't just something fictional. Quite a few said they would be phoning to make an appointment to try out some of the gear, most hastily adding that they only wanted to try very mild enhancements, nothing too radical."

"I had a lot of people wanting to try out the Sybian," said Julie. "I'm sure that if we'd had it operating instead of just on display we'd only be half way through the queue by now. So many of them said they would be putting their names down for an appointment."

"Yes, I have a long list of people who want to try it," said Pam, "For most of them their partner wants to come along and watch as well, or participate in the case of a few lesbian couples."

"That sounds promising," replied Marcie, "How did it go with interest in the courses we were offering?"

"Quite a bit of interest, many people said they would 'think about it' so they may contact us. Quite a few in each course, especially the basics of striptease and pole dancing, where a lot of husbands enrolled their wives," chuckled Pam. "How did you get on with Don?"

Marcie gave them all a summary of what she and Don had spoken about.

"So maybe that suggestion about teaching in schools will come to fruition," she commented at the end.

"That would be awesome. It's especially good that Gabby and I have psychology degrees. That will lend a bit of credibility, which is always beneficial in a formal educational environment," said Dana. "I guess the best place for the practical course, if it eventuates, would be here. We have all the facilities whereas the school wouldn't."

Conversation about the afternoon lapsed, with individual conversations taking place around the pool. David was next to Becks and let his hand wander to her thigh.

"Becks," he began, "How long have you been here now?"

Becks thought it only seemed like a lifetime and actually had trouble remembering her life before being here, except for the nagging grief for Emma, who was still missing.

"Quite a while; so much happens that it's hard to keep track of time. Why?"

"I was just wondering. It seems like you've been here for ages but I've never had the pleasure of sleeping with you. Do you think Chris could spare you for a night sometime?"

"Ooohhh, that sounds like fun. I'm sure he could. When would you like me to visit you?"

"Well, tonight would be good, if you're not booked."

"Tonight it is then. I'll let Chris know he'll have a cold back tonight."

Becks turned to David and gave him a long, lingering kiss, to which he responded, Becks feeling his hardening cock under the water.

"He'll just have to wait till later," she told him.

Gradually they left the pool and took their formal clothes with them to change for dinner. Marcie and Pam had prepared a cold salad earlier in the day, knowing they would all be tired after the open day and wanting to rest rather than do any chores.

Dinner became almost a celebration of the success of the open day, and everyone ate plenty and drank a few glasses of wine before retiring to the lounge to watch a movie.

Becks told Chris that she was going to sleep in David's bed tonight.

"That's fine, sweetheart. Enjoy yourself. Gabby's been asking me when we're going to have Dana in our bed. She has some idea of herself and Dana doing a tag team act on me to see if they can drain me dry. So I'll suggest that to Dana, if that's OK with you."

"Of course it is, honey. I guess you'll recover by tomorrow night when I'll want my share," she grinned.

"Undoubtedly. Always ready for your sweet sexy body."

After the movie and night time drinks, they all headed off to bed. Becks entered David and Pam's bedroom and noticed that they were sitting up in bed waiting for her.

"Welcome to our bed," said Pam, "I'm so excited about seeing you and David fucking. Since menopause I really don't feel like sex a great deal so it's nice to know that David can get his rocks off with you younger gals."

"I did wonder if you'd mind," confessed Becks, "I'm so glad that I'm welcome from your perspective as well as David's."

Becks went to climb into bed alongside David but he held her in position alongside the bed.

"Let me look at you, honey, before you climb into bed. God, you look so sexy. Doesn't she look sexy, Pam?"

"Well, they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I guess sexiness is also. I must admit though, Becks, if I was a guy I would consider you to be a wet dream come true."

David scanned her body from top to bottom slowly, taking in the brief, sexy, almost transparent mini-bra and thong covered by the diaphanous baby doll nightie. He could vaguely make out her blond trimmed bush of hair at her crotch and her nipples pressing against the brief bra cups. She turned around, striking a sexy pose, then turned back and climbed into bed alongside him.

"I'll let you have the fun of taking it all off," she said as she snuggled into him and ran her fingers through his chest hair.

Pam lay on her side to watch the lovers as they caressed each other, turning each other on even more than they already were, and kissed erotically. Gradually, over several minutes, David undid the ties down the front of her nightie and removed it. He then played with her breasts and nipples through the thin fabric of her bra before releasing each breast, kissing and caressing it again, then removing her bra completely.

He then threw back the bedclothes so that Pam could also see what he was doing. Becks noticed his rampant cock drooling precum. She bent her head and licked the end, tasting him for the first time and licking her lips. He gently pushed her onto her back and caressed her pussy, running his fingers in the creases between her lips and her thighs before bringing them back over the thin material covering the entrance to her cunt, which was already moist with her secretions. Becks shuddered involuntarily with the slow arousal. As he continued these caressing movements, she reached out and cradled his balls, gently playing with them, rubbing them together, pulling them away from his body. She noticed that his cock was still drooling, so she scooped up some of this and smoothed it on his cock head, masturbating him gently.

After several more minutes of foreplay David edged her thong down her legs and over her feet, leaving her lying naked on her back. He gently covered her with his body, taking his weight on his elbows and on his knees, which he used to pry her legs gently apart, exposing her cunt entrance shining with her juices. He kissed her deeply, tongue wrestling; she responded by pressing her crotch against his, wriggling to try to gain some stimulation from his rampant cock lodged between their pubic bones.

He broke their kiss, lifting himself and moving lower in the bed, positioning his cock head at her cunt entrance, then holding it there. She tried to wriggle downwards to impale herself, but he moved too, keeping his position. It was driving her crazy.

"Ooohhh, honey, give it to me," she demanded.

"Soon, soon," he replied into her ear.

He gradually started to move his hips backwards and forwards, his cock head just parting her lips before he withdrew, again and again. Becks started moving her hips in fucking motions, trying hard to get his cock into her. Pam just lay on the bed and watched, a broad grin on her face as she remembered all the times when she had been in the same position as Becks was now.

After many minutes he started going deeper. Becks held his back, using it for leverage to try to force his whole cock inside her, but David was in charge and would take his own time. After a further ten minutes, he was reaching his limit in endurance. He slowly and carefully pushed his cock fully into her well-lubricated cunt, feeling her cervix with the head of his cock. He lay there, fully embedded, while Becks wriggled as much as she could, eyes tightly closed, on the very brink of orgasm. He moved a slight amount, enough to just stimulate her clit the tiniest amount, enough to push her over the edge.

"Hnnngghh, hnnnggghhh, omigod, omigod, I'm cumminggggg!" she cried as she thrashed around under David's weight.

Slowly she came back to earth as the sensations decreased. She opened her eyes.

"Oh you're a wonderful lover," she whispered in his ear. "Fuck me good, darling."

He did just that, withdrawing his cock almost completely before forcing it back to the end of her cunt, time and time again. Her clit was massaged by his pubic bone, sending electric shocks through her body as she climbed the slope towards orgasm again. Getting closer, closer. He reached up and without warning gripped and twisted her nipples hard.

"Ooooohhhhhh, yesssss, darling, like that, I'm cumminggggggg again!" she screamed, once again thrashing about under his weight.

This orgasm lasted longer but after a few minutes she returned to this planet and relaxed, still impaled on his hard cock. He kissed her sexily, then began slow fucking her once more. Over the next few minutes his movements quickened as he approached his orgasm. Suddenly he was there, the feeling rising from his groin and spreading throughout his body, causing intense tingling in his fingers and toes.