Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, darling, cum with me!" he yelled.

Becks also went over the top again, cumming hard as she felt his sperm being pumped through his cock and squirting against her cervix.

"Nnnngggghhh, nnnngggghhhh," she grunted as he pressed into her, almost preventing her breathing.

They came down from their orgasms and David again took his weight on his elbows. Becks took in a couple of deep breaths and hugged him closely.

"Sweetheart, you were amazing," she cooed, "If I'd known what I was missing I'd have been here weeks ago."

"Well, now you know and you're always welcome."

They rolled onto their sides and Pam cuddled in with the lovers. They all fell asleep in a few moments. During the night Becks woke and found that David also was awake and his cock was again hard. They made sweet gentle love with her lying on top, both reaching satisfying climaxes and again sleeping deeply afterwards.