Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby continued talking baby-making talk as Steve thrust his cock fully inside her. He was amazed; she was much longer than Trish. He was able to thrust fully into her and just touch her cervix, while with Trish he still had at least an inch outside when she was full. He moved against his Mom, mashing her clit hard and trying to gain more pressure against his cock head.

They moved together wildly, thrashing about as they each sought greater stimulation, greater satisfaction. Their fucking became a wild melee, with hands gripping sensitive parts and tits, breasts and balls all suffering the consequences. Both Gabby and Steve felt themselves approaching their climaxes.

"Cum in me, darling, squirt your babymaking sperm into my defenceless pussy," continued Gabby and she thrust against Steve's hard cock and body until she arched her back and went rigid.

"I'm cumming," she screamed, thrashing about on the bed, "Cum with me, cum in me now."

Steve needed no more encouragement. He tensed his muscles and ejaculated what seemed like cupfuls of sperm against Gabby's unprotected cervix. As his orgasm washed over him, all he could see in his imagination were sperm swimming inside his Mom to fertilise an egg.

Together they came down from their orgasmic ecstasy in each other's arms, lying together, still connected as he felt his cock slowly shrink and Gabby felt his cum leaking out of her cunt.

"Oh darling, that was wonderful," she murmured in his ear, "So, so wonderful."

"It was fantastic. You're such a wonderful lover, sweetheart. I love you so much, not just as a Mom, but also as a lover. It was so fantastic knowing that I could be making a baby inside you. That was mindblowing."

"Well, darling, I do have a confession to make. I am not fertile because my menopause started last year and I no longer ovulate. Sorry."

"Oh. Why did you do that then Mom? Why did you say the things you said?"

"I guess I was carrying out a bit of psychological research. I wanted to see how you would respond. Your response was very interesting and shows me that you are quite happy to indulge in high risk activities, so just be careful with the decisions you make in life. I also thought that knowing there was a possibility of making a baby in me would make the whole scene really hot for you and give you a fantastic orgasm. Was I right?"

"Oh yes, right all the way. Thank you. That was probably the best orgasm I've ever had, but don't tell Trish that I was willing to take that risk, please. You can certainly tell her we made love though."

"Your secret is safe with me. Mom's the word," she laughed. "No hard feelings then?"

"No, definitely not."

"Terrific. I guess we'd better clean up your room and head back out then."

They had a final deep kiss, disengaged themselves, washed, remade the bed and headed out the door. They walked back to the spa pool arm in arm, collected drinks and then slid into the pool, soaking in the warm water.

A few minutes later Trish appeared at the pool and slid into the water next to Steve.

"How was your massage?" he asked.

"Divine! Darrel has wonderful firm hands and knows just how to use them to ease sore muscles. The whole process is so relaxing. How was your time without me? I see you've been chatting with your Mom."

"Pleased you found Darrel's massage so relaxing. I'll bet his hands weren't the only things that were firm though and that muscles weren't the only things that were eased."

Trish poked her tongue out at Steve. "Of course you're right. I'd have been very disappointed if they were. After all, it was a full service massage so I would have expected full service. Anyway, what have you and Mom been chatting about?"

"Well, actually we didn't do much chatting. We went to our room and had a full service discussion there, I guess you could say."

"You fucked?" Trish asked with a horrified look on her face.

"Of course, just like you and Darrel did."

"But we're not related."

"So? It's not the first time I've fucked Mom, and certainly Dana and her Dad fuck regularly, what's the problem?"

"But that's incest. It's illegal."

"It's only illegal because way back when people realised that inbreeding caused problems. As there was no contraception, they forbade sexual relations between close relatives. Now there is contraception so the law and the whole concept of incest are anachronistic. What better person to introduce someone to sex than a loving opposite gender parent? I hope you'll help David become a wonderful lover and have a healthy attitude towards sex, just as I will if we have a daughter. Speaking of which, when is your fertile time? About time we started trying for another baby isn't it?"

"Hmm, I do agree that you have some good points there and no it's not my fertile time at present, that's next weekend so you'll have time to recuperate. Anyway, let's go to bed. I want a blow by blow account of you making love to Gabby and I'll give you a blow by blow account of my interaction with Darrel. Of course we'll be making love while we tell each other, so I hope you're up to it."

"Rarin' to go," replied Steve, guiding Trish's hand to his hard cock. "Let's go."

Steve turned to Gabby and gave her a kiss. "Goodnight, Mom, darling, sweet lover. Trish and I are off to bed to share bedtime stories and fuck each other's brains out."

"Pleased to hear it, my son, my lover," replied Gabby, "Goodnight. Have fun."

Steve and Trish climbed out of the pool and Gabby watched them head off to their room, arms around each other's waist. Oh to be young again, thought Gabby.

Greg and Marcie were tired. It had been a long day and the organising of the event was taking its toll.

"Time for bed?" asked Marcie.

"I think so. Let's just head off. Everyone seems to be doing their own thing so we're no longer needed."

They walked to their room holding hands, as they usually did, entered and turned on the light.

"Mmmoomph what's happening?" asked a slurred voice from the bed.

"Omigod," exclaimed Marcie, quickly turning off the light, "I forgot all about Julie sharing our room and our bed. Sorry sweetie."

Julie reached up and turned on the bedside light, sitting up in bed.

"Sorry, I was tired and emotionally drained so I came to bed. I hope that was OK."

"Yes, it was fine," replied Marcie.

Greg had said nothing, rendered speechless by the vision before him. Even bleary-eyed from just having woken, Julie looked a picture from a wet dream with her long hair draping over her voluptuous breasts, only partly hidden by a beautiful baby doll nightie.

"Sweetheart," he managed at last, "You look gorgeous. Let me look at the rest of you please."

Marcie cast him a quick glance and noticed his cock responding visibly and rapidly. Julie smiled at him and slowly pushed the sheet lower, progressively exposing her abdomen, showing though a keyhole cutout in the front of her nightie, then her hips beneath the nightie and her exposed thighs beneath the lower edge, which just managed to cover her pussy.

"God you look gorgeous," murmured a stunned Greg, "I had forgotten just how beautiful you are. Even twenty years hasn't erased that beauty. Please, let me make love to you, darling."

"Oh yes, I've been waiting in bed for you as your present and surprise. I'm sorry I fell asleep; tired. It's been a long and emotionally draining day."

Greg climbed onto the bed alongside Julie, Marcie climbing in the other side. He gently and lovingly cupped her breasts as he kissed her lips.

"I've so missed the taste of your lips," he said quietly. "I thought you were gone forever. I'm so pleased you've returned. Can I unwrap my present now?"

"Oh yes, I'm just waiting to be unwrapped."

Greg slowly unbuttoned the fastenings down the front of her nightie, peeling back the thin fabric to reveal her breasts, kissing each one as it was revealed and gently supporting each with his hand while his thumbs stroked her nipples. He then proceeded downwards, caressing her abdomen, stopping just above her shaved pussy and cunt lips and spreading her nightie to reveal those treasures.

"I see you've continued shaving," he commented. "Thank you. You always looked so wonderfully young and vulnerable without hair to hide your tender lips and clit. I see your wonderful clit has grown even more during the years."

"Yes, probably from all the stimulation it's had. Maybe just waiting for you, darling."

Greg started gently stroking her long engorged clit as he eased the nightie off her shoulders and removed it from behind her, leaving her as naked as she had been all day. He gently pulled her lips away from her clit, noting the ring that pierced through the shaft of her clit near the base.

"Is that ring significant?" he asked.

"Yes, darling. I bought that and had it fitted just after I left here twenty years ago. Every time I made love with anyone it reminded me of you and of the love and security I had here. It is largely because of that ring that I returned today. In a way it is your ring and I have brought it home to you."

"Thank you," was all that Greg could say, choked by the emotions that this wonderful woman had caused him to feel.

After a few minutes he asked "How does it feel when you're making love?"

"Sometimes it can pull a little but usually it is very arousing. It's unusual for a woman to have a large enough clit for a ring through the shaft, usually a clit piercing means the clit hood is pierced. But as you can see I had my hood removed so that my clit is more obvious. It also stimulates me a great deal more so that I cum very easily. That's why, when I do wear clothes, and I prefer not to, I usually wear skirts without panties otherwise I cum in all sorts of places." She grinned as she remembered some of those experiences.

Marcie lay on her side facing Julie, her hand idly stroking Julie's side from armpit to upper thigh. She now reached around a little more and touched Julie's clit.

"Is it OK if I touch your clit, Julie?"

"Ooohhh, yes, I love my clit being touched, especially by a woman. They seem to know how to touch it sexily, unlike some men who are far too rough. Please rub it for me."

Marcie did, rubbing the length, watching as Julie started to gush juices from her cunt, the dewy liquid running down her lips and between her thighs. Marcie collected this on her fingers and applied it to the clit, changing from gentle rubbing to sexual stimulation of her enormous organ, more like a miniature cock than a clit.

Julie closed her eyes and relished the stimulation Marcie was providing. She knew that she could cum in less than a minute from this. She felt herself moving inexorably towards an orgasm and relaxed into this feeling, allowing it to intensify as Marcie's fingers played a relentless tune on her instrument of joy. A few seconds later she was there, writhing her hips, moaning softly as her whole body tensed in ecstasy. Greg massaged her breasts and nipples, adding to the sensations and extending the duration and intensity of the experience for Julie.

Gradually she floated back to earth, opened her eyes and smiled.

"You guys are fantastic," she said, kissing each in turn. "Why did I ever leave?"

Julie reached down and stroked Greg's cock, spreading his precum over the head, and with her other hand she gently caressed Marcie's gushing pussy.

"Did I turn you guys on?" she asked innocently.

"Oh yes, and how," said Marcie.

"Well, I guess we'll have to attend to that then," replied Julie.

She gently pushed Marcie onto her back and scooted down the bed so her face was level with Marcie's pussy. She began softly kissing and tonguing her clit and pussy lips. Meanwhile Greg had moved behind Julie, spreading her legs further and lining his cock up with her gushing cunt. He stroked his cock across her lips, spreading her lubrication, before gently eased it into her sopping love hole, pushing it fully into her in one long, steady stroke. Julie stopped her ministrations to Marcie's pussy and let out a long sigh as it went in, feeling it bottom out against her cervix. Once it was fully lodged inside, Julie started squirming her hips to try to gain more stimulation but Greg just held his cock loosely so that there was minimal movement between it and her pussy. Julie returned to eating Marcie, much to Marcie's delight.

Greg stayed firmly lodged inside Julie while he reached around her body and kneaded her hanging breasts, twisting and pulling her nipples and feeling them harden and elongate under his fingers. He then reached down to her clit, feeling how large this organ had grown now, and started jacking it like a cock. Julie's hips went into overdrive as she moaned against Marcie's pussy. Greg had a hard job keeping his cock still inside Julie's cunt as her hips thrashed from side to side due to the stimulation he was giving her clit.

"Omigod, omigod, omigod, like that, yes, yes, yessss!" shouted Julie as she came hard once again, going rigid, arching her back, throwing her head back and letting out a blood-curdling scream. Greg held his cock fully inside her cunt as she did this.

After what seemed like hours, but was actually about thirty seconds, she relaxed and slumped onto Marcie's legs, burying her face into her pussy, retaining Greg's cock deeply buried inside her. She turned her head so she could breathe and lay panting and gasping for air.

"That was so intense. Oh thank you so much. You really know how to make me cum."

After a few minutes Julie pushed herself up and resumed eating Marcie's pussy while Greg slowly started moving his cock in and out of her cunt, building himself up to his orgasm. As his fucking increased in speed and intensity he felt his balls slapping against her clit as he entered her on each stroke.

"Oh Greg, that's wonderful. Keep that up, keep fucking me hard, oh do it, do it, fuck me hard," babbled Julie, as she approached her third crashing orgasm in a few minutes.

Greg could no longer hold on; he had to cum. He felt the sensations rising from his balls and travelling through his body, causing intense tingling in his hands and feet and his whole world shifted to his cock inside Julie's cunt. With a triumphant cry he came, spurting his cum against Julie's cervix, triggering yet another orgasm for her. Instinctively she bit down hard on Marcie, clamping her clit between her teeth, driving Marcie to her own orgasm as she writhed in pain and ecstasy beneath Julie, trying to free her clit from Julie's death grip while trying also to prolong the amazing feelings that were tearing through her body.

After a few moments Julie loosened her jaw, freeing Marcie. Greg collapsed forward onto Julie's back, forcing her to also collapse onto Marcie. For a few terrifying seconds Marcie couldn't breathe, then she managed to wriggle sideways and gasp a few deep breaths of air. Greg removed his weight from Julie, and Julie rolled off Marcie, Greg's cock popping out of Julie's cunt as she did so.

"Whew, that was so intense," said Julie. "That was just awesome. How's your pussy and clit, Marcie? I'm so sorry I bit so hard; I certainly didn't mean to hurt you."

"Mmmm, you bit really hard, it hurt like hell, but it also drove me to one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. I love pain, but I also love having a clit. I'm sure that it's all still intact. Can you have a look for me please?"

Julie inspected Marcie's clit, noting the red teeth marks around it.

"Yes, it looks fine. Probably sore for a few days but I'll make sure I give it lots of gentle attention during that time."

"Thank you. How's your clit now?"

Julie lay on her back, legs apart and allowed Marcie and Greg to inspect her huge clit.

"You could almost fuck with it," said Marcie. "Can we try that sometime please?"

"Yes, of course. I'm sure Greg would like to watch also."

"Oh yes. I love watching girl on girl action. Makes me real hot and horny. What amazes me is that they can just go on and on, orgasm after orgasm, unlike us guys. It was OK when I was younger but now once a night is about all I can manage. Although with two sexy wenches in bed with me, maybe that could be one cum each a night. We'll just have to see what happens. At least if I can't perform you have each other now."

"Sleep time, I think," declared Marcie.

They lay spooned together, Greg in the middle with his arm around Julie, idly stroking her clit and feeling her body respond gently, his cock lodged between her arse cheeks, and the feel of Marcie's hard nipples pressing into his back. Did life get any better than this, he wondered as he drifted off to sleep.

Saturday morning and people started to drift in to breakfast, mostly newly showered to remove all traces of lovemaking the previous night. A few swam for a while before eating but most simply helped themselves to breakfast, ably prepared by Pam, then sat outside and talked and ate.

Marcie and Greg needed to sort out the day's program. As Marcie walked past the notice board she read "Wanted, a male able to whip my pussy really well and hard with a single tail whip. Please see Amy. Sunday morning preferred."

Hmmm, thought Marcie, Todd would be the guy for that. Accuracy using a single tail whip is his forte. She read on:

"Any guys wishing to sample baby food from source please see Peta." Beneath it had been written "Or Steph" and beneath that had been written "Or Trish". OK, thought Marcie, we have three lactating moms here and they are obviously happy with how their babes are being fed so want to offer themselves to community service.

Marcie looked at the booking schedules. She noted that some women wanted another Sybian session, the massages were well booked and there was a growing list of people wanting piercings tomorrow for their commemorative rings. She noticed Julie's name on the list and wondered where she would have this ring fitted.

Greg, Julie and Marcie sat together eating breakfast when there was a small commotion in the kitchen. Looking up they noticed that Damian and Rosie had arrived, closely followed by Amy and Jeff. All four looked slightly embarrassed at the attention they were receiving.

"So you're all legal and the deeds have been done?" asked Trudi.

There were muttered agreements from the four.

"I hope you made the most of it and really enjoyed yourselves," said Pam. "That night only happens once in a person's lifetime, you know."

"Yes, Grandma, we know," replied Amy for them all.

"So come on, no holding back, give us the details," demanded Todd with a grin.

"Oh dear, do we have to?" asked Rosie.

"'Fraid so, it's all part of the process," confirmed Dana. "So who fucked who, when, how, how many times?"

Amy bit the bullet and spoke for them all, keeping to the big picture and allowing people to fill in the details from their imaginations, if they chose.

"Well, for last night I know what we did and will just have to guess what they did by what we heard. Last night Jeff and I made sweet passionate love and we both came wonderfully hard with intense fulfilling orgasms. I know I screamed." She paused, watching people's reactions to what she was saying, knowing that she was deliberately using words to create images and elicit responses. She wasn't disappointed. She noticed several cocks were twitching and growing semi-hard, couples were drawing each other closer, women were gently and unconsciously touching their pussy areas. The thought briefly flashed through her mind that she was fortunate to have a psychologist as a mother. She continued.

"Then after we had cum, we heard Rosie scream a blood-curdling scream presumably as she came on Damian's cock. After that it was peaceful and we slept. We woke this morning and lay there in bed, caressing each other, and heard movement next door. So I tapped on the wall and asked if they could hear us. They replied they could, so I asked if they wanted to swap. There were a few minutes silence, during which they probably had a whispered conversation, as we did because I hadn't asked Jeff if he was interested, and the reply came back yes.

1...345678