Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I hope you're enjoying the evening. This is Sam," he indicated the ravishing blonde, "who will be my assistant this evening. Now for a short whips 101 course. This is a riding crop." Todd held up the riding crop Sam had handed him. "As you can see it has a flat piece of leather on the end. It is excellent for hitting gently, accurately and at close range, for example on your slave's arse, pussy or breasts." He positioned Sam so she was easily visible to the audience and then gave her a stroke on each nipple with the riding crop. After each stroke she gave a small yelp and rubbed the pain away with her hand.

He held up a multi-tailed pussy whip. "This one is for whipping a larger area. It appears to be impressive but the energy of each stroke is dissipated over the whole area so you can whip quite hard and have little risk of doing any damage. It is often used for whipping a slave's pussy or breasts so that a general overall feeling of heat occurs. However, it can also be used to punish a woman's clitoris, in which case the punishment is very painful. To demonstrate this I would like to ask Sam to remove her G string so that I have a good view of the target.

Sam looked at Todd hesitantly, trying to work out if he was serious or not and just how far this was going. Todd quietly asked her again to strip off her g strip so she did, slowly and sexily as she had been trained to do as a stripper.

Todd then positioned Sam on a foam pad on the floor with her raised naked arse to the audience, chest on the floor and knees spread widely apart, providing easy access to her pussy lips and clit. He stood alongside her and whipped across her arse with a stroke on each cheek, followed by a hard stroke lengthwise, hitting her arse with the middle of the thongs so that the ends curled around and struck her pussy lips and clit. Sam screamed and collapsed forward onto the pad clasping both hands on her pussy.

The audience clapped, whistled and cheered until Sam slowly stood up again.

"This next whip is called a flogger," continued Todd, holding up a heavy leather paddle. "It is a heavier whip but the pressure is spread over a large area once again. Being heavier, it can cause bruising rather than skin damage, so must be used carefully." Todd again positioned Sam so the audience could see her breasts and landed a blow with the flogger on each one. He then rotated Sam, told her to bend over, and gave her a stroke with the flogger on each of her arse cheeks. Sam yelped at each stroke and once she stood up she rubbed her arse and her breasts to reduce the pain. The audience again clapped and cheered.

Next Todd took a long handled single thong whip. "This whip is a bit more painful because the speed of the thong is increased by the length of the handle and the energy of each stroke is concentrated by the narrow width of the thong. It is a good whip for anywhere you wish to cause a stinging pain to the skin." He positioned Sam so she was facing the audience and gave her several moderate strokes of the whip across her abdomen, finishing with a hard stroke across her breasts and nipples. This final stroke caused Sam to shriek in pain and quickly grasp both breasts with her hands, writhing in an upright position. The audience clapped and cheered as they watched her writhe in agony. After a few moments Todd removed her hands from her breasts, allowing the audience to see the red stripes on her abdomen left by the whip and the red welt across her nipples and breasts, which Todd explained would remain painful for a few days before it then disappeared.

Todd then picked up his pride and joy, the single tailed stock whip. "This single tail stock whip can be used very accurately and with devastating effect. It is very dangerous in non-expert hands and can easily cut the skin or even remove pieces of flesh. This piece of string on the end, called a popper, can cut skin and flesh quite easily. The crack of a whip is caused by the popper exceeding the sound barrier, so it travels extremely fast."

Todd cracked the whip. He noticed that Sam was looking at him with sheer terror in her eyes as she anticipated that he may demonstrate the whip on her.

"Sam is standing here wondering what will happen when I demonstrate this whip on her, so I have to reassure her that I have no intention of whipping her with this stock whip tonight, unless she really wants me to." He noticed that Sam was vigorously shaking her head. "So now that Sam has experienced each of the preceding whips I would like members of the audience the opportunity to experience some of these. Let's start with the riding crop – do we have a young lady in the audience who would like to experience this please?"

After a few seconds, a girl who would have been in her early twenties stood up and walked onto the stage, welcomed by Todd.

"What is your name?" he asked her.

"Emily."

"Thank you for volunteering, Emily. Have you experienced the feel of being whipped before?"

"No, never. My boyfriend has wanted to whip me, says it will make me feel sexy, but I've never been game."

"So why are you game now?"

"Because I trust you and you seem to know what you're doing. Also my boyfriend dared me to come up."

"Hmmm, which is your boyfriend? Will Emily's boyfriend please stand up."

Hesitantly a guy in his mid-twenties stood.

"Come up on stage," instructed Todd.

He walked slowly onto the stage, looking as though he wished the floor would swallow him up.

"What is your name?"

"Alex."

"So you want to whip Emily."

"Oh yes, I think it would be hot for both of us."

"So would you let her whip you too?" asked Todd.

"I haven't thought of that. I guess so, maybe."

"OK, so how about you each whip each other on stage tonight, with my instruction and supervision?"

"Mmmm, I guess that would be OK with me," replied Alex, "How about you, Em?"

"So long as we both did each other that would be OK with me."

"Right, so who would like to go first with the riding crop?" asked Todd.

"Ladies first," replied Alex, "You choose whether you want to whip or be whipped first."

"I'll whip you first. That way you won't wimp out after whipping me."

"So what do we do now?" asked Emily.

"Well, you two both have to get naked on stage. Is that a problem for you?"

"I guess not," replied Emily. "Get your gear off, Alex."

Emily removed her tight white leather miniskirt, revealing a tiny G string beneath. She then removed her dark blue sleeveless top and the tiny bra that it revealed. Finally she turned her back on the audience and slipped out of her G string. Alex just got undressed, shirt, trousers and nylon briefs hit the deck in short order. Todd noticed he had a moderately sized cock, semi-hard, and she had small breasts with hard nipples, indicating that she was quite aroused by the situation.

"Right, so you won't be tied down at all and you won't be whipped hard. The idea is arousal. Alex, bend over the arm of this chair with your feet on the ground and head on the chair seat."

Alex did this, his arse facing the audience. Sam gave Todd the riding crop.

"Now, the parts which are most usually whipped are the arse, breasts, pussy, cock and balls. So we'll start with the arse. Take the whip firmly and give a gentle stroke on his arse cheeks like this."

Todd demonstrated and Alex let out a yelp after the impact.

"Here, Emily, you have a go."

Emily took the whip and very gently applied a stroke on his arse.

"A bit harder now."

Her second stroke was harder and left a slight red mark.

"Shall I give him some more?"

"Yes, give him ten more."

Emily did this, her smile becoming larger as she saw his arse gradually reddening.

"Right, that'll do for now. For the balls, you can do them while he is in this position too. Simply reposition yourself, spread his legs and start with a gentle stroke upwards between his legs like this."

Todd gave Alex's balls a gentle stroke with the whip, which produced another yelp from Alex. Emily started whipping his balls gently.

"A little harder, Emily."

Emily obliged, and soon Alex was wriggling trying to get away from the whip.

"That's probably enough. Remember the balls are very sensitive but they can be toughened up to take quite severe punishment. OK, Alex, turn over and sit in the chair with your legs over the arms."

Once Alex was in position, with the chair turned so his exposed crotch faced the audience, Todd showed how to whip his nipples, allowing Emily to practice, then how to whip his cock, which by now was at full erection. Emily appeared to enjoy whipping his cock, so Todd showed her how soft, very rapid strokes were quite effective on cock and balls. Emily practised for a few minutes, by which time Alex was writhing in pain.

"That's great fun," said Emily, "We'll have to get one of these."

"OK, Emily, your turn in the hot seat. Bend yourself over the arm as Alex did at first."

Todd took Alex through the same procedure, whipping her arse and her pussy lips as she was bent over the arm, letting Alex practice whipping her. From what Todd could see, she was quite a pain slut, asking Alex to whip her harder on a couple of occasions.

Then she turned over and rested her widely spread legs on the arms of the chair, exposing her pussy completely to the audience.

"Right, Alex, the breasts. These can best be whipped like Emily whipped your cock, short quick strokes. Like this."

Todd demonstrated then let Alex practise. Emily closed her eyes, feeling the erotic sensations pulse through her body from her nipples straight to her clit.

"Now, the best part. As she is positioned now you have easy access to her clit. I suggest alternating a few harder strokes with a lot of soft, rapid strokes. This can usually make a woman cum in a few minutes."

Todd started demonstrating on Emily's clit and pussy, and then handed the whip to Alex to continue. After a few minutes Alex stopped.

"Ooohhh, keep going, I'm so close, please keep whipping me."

Alex looked at Todd for advice.

"Do what the lady wants," he said.

Alex continued to whip her clit and pussy, watching as she came closer to an enormous release. After five hard strokes on her clit she came, writhing in the chair, thrashing about so much that Todd had to hold it still. He pussy gushed liquid as she continued to cum hard for nearly two minutes. Once she had recovered she became aware of the audience, all clapping and whistling. She stood and bowed, as did Alex, then they picked up their clothes and walked off stage, collecting a complimentary entry ticket for two on their way out. They sat back in their original seats, still naked, cuddling.

Todd then asked for another volunteer so he could demonstrate the multi-tailed whip. A woman who appeared more like a girl of about 14 rushed up on the stage.

"What's your name?" asked Todd.

"Sara," she replied.

"Sara, you look like you're about 14 and you must be over 18 to even be here. How old are you, please?"

"I'm 22," replied Sara, "Lots of people think I'm younger than I really am. It's great sometimes, means I can get into movies for kids prices, unless they're adult movies when I have to show id. I had to show id to get in here tonight."

"What does your boyfriend think about you looking so young?"

"Well, that's a problem. I don't have a boyfriend because boys just think I'm a kid, and that I'm not old enough to fuck," she replied sadly.

"So why do you want me to whip you tonight?" asked Todd.

"I don't really know. Maybe to prove to myself that I am a real woman and can take the pain of a whipping."

"So how would you like me to whip you?" asked Todd.

"Oh, please whip my pussy and clit until I cum."

Todd turned to the audience. "Do you want me to whip Sara's pussy and clit till she cums?"

A loud response of "Yes" was accompanied by applause and catcalls from the audience.

"Shall I strip now?" asked Sara.

"Yes, either that or maybe some guy would like to strip you." Todd turned to the audience. "Is there an unattached young male who would like to strip Sara and who would be willing to be her escort and partner for the remainder of the evening?"

Immediately several hands went up.

"Can you all please come up on stage."

Four young guys, looking to be in their early twenties, came onto the stage.

"Right, Sara, would you like to pick a partner? The person you choose will whip you, you will whip him, and then he will be your partner and escort for the remainder of the evening. What happens after that is completely up to the two of you."

Sara chose a well-built young guy with a smile on his kind face.

"Thank you. What is your name, sir?" asked Todd.

"Hugh," he replied.

"Well, it looks like it's your lucky night."

Todd thanked the other guys and told them to collect a ticket for a free drink as they left the stage.

"So, can you both please strip each other naked," Todd instructed Hugh and Sara.

Hugh wasted no time in removing Sara's skin-tight blue top, revealing her small bra-less breasts and flawless skin. He then loosened her skirt and removed that, leaving her standing in her blue G string knickers. Hugh then knelt down in front of her and removed her G string with his teeth, revealing Sara in all her naked beauty.

The audience whistled and applauded in appreciation.

Sara then removed Hugh's shirt, noticing that he was quite muscular, then undid his belt and buttons and pulled his jeans to his ankles. Hugh stepped out of them. Sara then repeated what Hugh had done to her, kneeling down in front of him and removing his brief red underpants with her teeth, accompanied by loud audience approval.

Hugh's cock was by now fully erect and waving in Sara's face. She quickly steadied it with her hand and looked him in the eye as she sucked it into her mouth. It was obvious that this wasn't the first time she had engaged in oral sex as she repositioned her head to swallow the full length of his cock, the bulge it made in her throat being clearly visible to Todd. She then removed it, kissed the head and stood up.

"That's a sample," she said to Hugh quietly.

"Thank you," said Todd, "Now who would like to use the multi-tailed whip on whom first?"

"I'd like to whip Hugh's erect cock," replied Sara quickly.

"Right, Hugh, please get down on all fours facing away from the audience, with your arse in the air and your head on the stage," instructed Todd.

Hugh took up this position and Todd adjusted it so that his legs were widely spread with his rampant cock pointing directly downwards. Sam handed Todd the multi-tailed whip.

"Now Sara, can you come over here please and straddle Hugh, facing the audience."

Sara took up this position, spreading her legs over Hugh's broad back.

"Now, you can start whipping Hugh's arse gently," instructed Todd, handing Sara the whip.

Sara hefted the whip and felt its weight, swinging it through the air to get the feel of it. She then brought it down on Hugh's arse.

"Oooowwww," cried Hugh, wriggling his arse to try to dissipate the sting.

"That's great," praised Todd, "Do a few more strokes like that. Note that the ends of the lashes are hitting his arse. They are the parts that cause the sting as they are travelling fastest. Whip his arse about five more times."

Sara did this, Hugh accepting it stoically now he knew what to expect. Once these strokes had been completed Todd again instructed Sara.

"Now, for the next five strokes I want you to hit lower down, so the middle of the lashes hit Hugh's arse, allowing the ends to bend under and hit his balls and his cock. So vary the height so that sometimes the ends hit his balls and, by going lower still, they can be made to hit his cock and even his cock head. Allow yourself ten more strokes so do eight more then stop."

Sara swung the whip as instructed and watched the lashes curl around Hugh's arse and disappear beneath him.

"Yeeeoooowwww!" cried Hugh as the ends of the lashes hit his sensitive scrotum and balls. However, the blow was not very hard and he remained in position.

After another three strokes like the first, Sara lowered her swing further, causing the ends of the lashes to curl under still further and strike his cock.

"Oooowwwww," cried Hugh, in obvious pain as he collapsed onto the stage. After a few seconds the pain had dispersed and he resumed his position. Todd noticed that this was really turning Sara on judging by the cunt juice that was dripping onto Hugh's back and running down her legs.

"Three more strokes like that one," he instructed Sara.

Sara applied these with small cries from Hugh after each one, but he remained in position between strokes.

"Now for the final two," said Todd. "I want you to make these two as hard as you can, aiming for his balls the first time and his cock the second time."

Hugh braced himself, hoping that he would still be able to fuck Sara later this evening.

The first hard stroke caused him to double up and roll on the stage holding his balls, rubbing them gently to try to relieve the pain. He quickly resumed his position, waiting for the inevitable final stroke.

Sara concentrated on making it as hard and as accurate as she could, aiming to hit his cock head, which she knew would cause the greatest pain. She aimed and swung. Immediately Hugh let out a howl and collapsed to the stage, holding the head of his cock in his hand and writhing in agony. Quickly the pain dissipated and he sat up, then took Todd's hand and was helped onto his feet.

The audience roared in approval as Sara gave him a full frontal hug and a kiss.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too much," she said into his ear.

"I'll survive," he replied.

"Thank you Sara and Hugh," said Todd after the noise had died down. "Now it is Hugh's turn to whip Sara. Sara, please stand facing the audience."

Sara faced the audience and Todd gave the whip to Hugh.

"Right, Hugh, I want to to start whipping Sara's breasts gently. Just start by allowing the whip strands to caress them."

Hugh started doing this, the tails of the whip gently falling over Sara's breasts. Todd noticed her close her eyes and her face take on a dream-like appearance as she soaked up the sensations.

"You can start going a little harder now," Todd told Hugh.

Sara's eyes opened as the first harder stroke hit her breasts, making them shudder. She started making small sounds after each stroke and was twisting her upper body to try to dissipate the pain. High's strokes became slowly harder.

"Right, four final strokes now," said Todd, "Make them the four hardest you have done."

Hugh did this, slowly increasing the strength of each stroke until the final stroke was as hard as he could.

"Ooowwww!" yelled Sara after the final stroke, reaching up and massaging her small, red breasts to relieve the pain.

The audience clapped and cheered as they observed the pain she was in from the whipping.

"Now Sara, please get into the same position that Hugh was in, kneeling on the pad with your arse towards the audience and head on the pad," instructed Todd.

Sara assumed the position. Todd pushed her legs a little further apart and noticed that her pussy lips were now gaping from the stimulation of whipping Hugh's cock and balls and having her breasts whipped. This will be a painful whipping, thought Todd as he noticed her unusually large and well exposed clitoris poking out from its hood.

"Hugh, can you please apply ten moderate strokes of the whip to Sara's arse," instructed Todd.

Hugh straddled Sara and without further ado he swung the whip against her arse. Sara flinched, screwed up her face but remained silent and in position. Hugh quickly applied the other nine strokes, watching the ends hit her arse, her arse slowly reddening and noticing how arousing it was as precum dripped from his cock onto Sara's back.