Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good," said Todd, "Now, the same applies to Sara as applied to you. You have ten more strokes, so give her four strokes so that the ends aim for her pussy lips and four strokes that are aimed for her clit. Make these moderate strokes but try to get them to increase in strength."

Sara knew that this was going to be real punishment because she felt her pussy lips gaping open and knew that her clit was protruding out of its protective hood. She felt a tremor of anticipation and fear pass through her body.

Hugh swung the whip for the first stroke. He watched as the ends curled around and spread over her pussy, hitting the lips and insinuating themselves between the lips to impact on her gaping cunt opening.

"Ahhhhgggghhhh!" cried Sara as the pain radiated through her body. However she stayed in position and Hugh readied himself for the second stroke.

The second stroke was slightly harder and Sara bore it stoically and silently, knowing what to expect now and noting that in the aftermath of each stroke she was starting to feel extremely sexy. The third and fourth strokes were harder still, the fourth one causing Sara to give a small scream. Hugh then realigned himself, aiming lower so the ends would hit Sara's very exposed clit. He swung gently, leaning forward to watch the ends of the lashes hit her clit.

"Oooowwwwwww!" yelled Sara as her clit exploded in pain. She remained in place and prepared herself for her ordeal.

The remaining three strokes each brought a cry from Sara but she was able to bear them without moving. By the end she was almost ready to cum. Just a bit more, she thought and I'll be there.

"Right, now, Hugh, two hard ones to finish off with, one for her lips and one for her clit," instructed Todd.

Hugh repositioned himself and swung the whip hard, watching the lashes hit Sara's exposed pussy lips and cunt entrance.

"Oooowwwww, that hurts, it's sooooo sore," sobbed Sara, rolling onto her side and holding her pussy with both hands.

After a few seconds she moved her hands and looked at her pussy, which was red but the skin was not broken and it felt so, so sexy and ready to cum.

"Oh, please, beat me again," she said to Hugh as she repositioned herself.

Hugh aimed for her clit and swung the whip a final time. The stroke was very hard and very accurate, the ends of the lashes wrapping around both sides of her clit as well as hitting her exposed lips and cunt entrance hard.

Sara almost became airborne, rolling onto her side and she came hard. "Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh, that's wonderful, so good, oooohhhh, I'm cummmminggggg!" She cried as her body went into spasms and she held her pussy with both hands.

The audience was in uproar, whistling, cheering and applauding deafeningly through Sara's orgasm.

Slowly she came back to earth and relaxed on stage. Todd offered his hand which she grabbed thankfully and slowly pulled herself to her feet. She turned to Hugh and gave him a big hug and kiss, reaching down to grab his cock and balls.

"Ooohhh, darling, I need this inside me tonight, in fact, now," she said into his ear. "Let's go back to your seat and I'll sit on your hard cock."

"Sounds good to me," agreed Hugh.

They both picked up their clothes and bowed to the audience.

"Thank you Sara and Hugh," said Todd, "Here are two free entry passes valid for a year for entry to 'Dana's' anytime within the next year."

The audience cheered again and Hugh and Sara, still naked, hurried back to Hugh's seat, where he sat down and she faced him, straddled him and sat her dripping pussy on his erect pole, cuddling into him.

Todd now came to his demonstration of the single tailed whip stock whip. He asked for another female volunteer. After a few seconds one very sexy young woman walked up on stage.

"I don't know why I'm here," she said, "You've already pointed out how dangerous these whips can be."

"Just trust me and everything will be fine. What is your name?"

"Jill," she replied.

"Fine, Jill. I'll do a demo to show what the whip can do." Sam brought a piece of paper and also a piece of timber, about one inch square and two feet long onto the stage.

"I want you each to hold two opposite edges of this paper please. Hold them tightly."

Jill held one side of the sheet of paper and Sam held the other. Todd struck with the whip, cleanly cutting the paper in half.

"Now the timber please, hold an end each as tightly as you can."

Once the timber was in position Todd struck the centre with the whip, partly cutting and partly breaking it into two pieces.

The crowd applauded his skill.

"Right, now a further demonstration." Sam brought a bowl of flat marbles onto the stage and set up a flat piece of timber between two chairs. "Could you please place ten flat marbles along that piece of wood for me, Jill, about four inches apart."

Jill placed the ten flat marbles along the top of the narrow piece of wood. Todd stood back and measured the distance by eye, then swung the whip for ten strokes, each stroke removing one marble from the board.

The audience broke into loud applause.

"Feel happier now?" he asked Jill.

"Yes, mildly reassured."

"Right, now it's your turn. Can you take your top off please."

Jill removed her light sleeveless top revealing that she was naked underneath.

"Wonderful, now your skirt please."

She slipped off her skirt and then, without being asked, hooked her thumbs in her bikini panties and took them off also, revealing a smooth shaven pussy. Two assistants wheeled a bed onto the stage. The head end of the bed was about a foot higher than the foot end, allowing the audience to see the whole length of the mattress.

"Thank you," said Todd. "Now can you lie on your back on the bed please with you head at the high end."

"Great, spread your legs wide so the audience can get a good view." There were several whistles and cat calls when she did this. "Now I'm going to place a flat marble on each breast, several on your abdomen and one just above your clit."

Todd placed the marbles.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked Jill.

"Terrified," she replied shakily.

"So you know what happens next, I guess."

"I can guess. Just do it please and try to leave nipples and clit attached to me."

Todd measured his distances carefully by eye and swung the whip. The marble on her left nipple shot away and hit the wall. Jill let out a squeal.

"Did I touch you?" asked Todd.

"No, but I sure felt the wind as it just missed me."

"OK, next one."

Todd took the second marble off her other nipple, then each marble off her abdomen, and finally the marble just above her clit.

"Whew," said Jill when they had all gone. "That was amazing."

"Well, not quite finished yet. Have you ever used nipple clips?"

"No."

"Well, here's your opportunity. Stand up please."

Sam gave Todd four nipple clips and four ribbons. He attached a nipple clip to each nipple with the end of a ribbon held between the clip and the nipple.

"Ouch," said Jill, "They hurt a bit, but quite a good hurt."

Todd repeated the clipping with her pussy lips, again attaching the ribbon between the lip and the clip.

"Now, I want you to stand still, facing the audience, leaning forward from the hips with your legs as far apart as they will go."

Jill did this, feeling very nervous once again.

Todd measured his distances by eye again and then swung the whip, cutting off the end two inches of the ribbon attached to her left nipple. He then made a second stroke taking off the next two inches, and continued until there was only two inches left. He then did the same with the ribbon from her right nipple, her left pussy lip and right pussy lip. He then aimed for the clips, hitting each and removing it cleanly from each attachment point. As each was removed, Jill let out a small scream from the shock of the impact and the pain as the blood circulation was restored.

By the end of the demonstration Jill was covered in sweat from nervous reaction to her ordeal.

"Now, it is possible to use this whip on a person without doing and damage. Would you allow me to do this with you?" asked Todd.

"Y-y-yes, I think so," agreed Jill hesitantly, remembering the effect of the whip on the wood.

"Right, then we need you to be still while we do this." Todd waited while some attendants brought a mobile whipping frame onto the stage. "So I'll tie you to this frame."

Todd and Sam tied Jill to the frame spread-eagled so that her dripping pussy was clearly visible to the audience.

"I'm assuming that you would like to go home with your clit and nipples in place rather than in a bag," he said.

"Yes, most definitely," said Jill, recovering a little.

"So it's important that you hold very still while I make each stroke. Firstly, just so you get the feel of what it's like to be whipped, I'll warm up your abdomen, thighs and back a little."

Todd turned the frame on its wheels easily until Jill's back was to the audience. He then carefully measured the distance by eye and made a light stroke towards her arse, ensuring that the end of the whip struck the frame harmlessly and leaving an imprint of the braided whip across her arse cheeks. This imprint quickly turned red.

"How was that?" he asked Jill.

"It was more pressure than a slap," replied Jill.

"So I can do some more then?" asked Todd.

"Yes, if you wish."

Todd applied ten more similar strokes to Jill's arse, back and backs of her thighs, the red stripes being very noticeable to the audience. Through it all Jill remained silent and still. Todd then turned the frame around to face the audience and asked again how it felt.

"Not too bad," Jill replied, "There is some pain but not nearly as much as I expected."

"Well, they have only been very gentle strokes. I can do harder if you wish."

"No thank you," was Jill's quick reply.

"OK, so can I continue on the front now?"

"Yes, that's fine," agreed Jill.

Todd continued whipping Jill gently across her abdomen, thighs and finally her breasts, laying one stroke above, one below and one across her nipples.

"Ouch!" cried Jill as the final stroke hit her nipples. "I'm glad that was gentle."

Jill, Todd and the audience watched as the stroke marks turned red. Todd noticed that she was dripping cunt juice onto the stage so was very aroused.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked her.

"Oooohhhh, yess, " she replied, "I feel sooo sexy. Please whip my clit and pussy gently like you did my body until I cum."

Todd turned to the audience. "Do you want to see Jill cum?" he asked.

There was a roar of approval.

Todd turned Jill slightly so that the audience could see past him then positioned himself carefully, knowing that these strokes were crucial to Jill's future sex life. He gave a trial, very gentle non-contact flick of the whip and saw that it was exactly right. He then gave a gentle stroke upwards between her legs so that the whip contacted her pussy about three quarters of the way along the whip, absorbing the energy and preventing the end of the whip flicking upwards to hit and cut her back.

"Ooowwww," cried Jill as the whip hit her clit and pussy lips. Then after a few seconds as the immediate pain wore off, "More please."

Todd made another stroke exactly the same, resulting in Jill silently wriggling her hips before waiting quietly and motionless for the next stroke.

After the eighth stroke Jill moved her hips violently for a few seconds.

"Ooohhh, please, I'm so close, please put me out of my misery; please make me cum. Please do a hard stroke so I can cum."

Todd agreed to do a final, slightly harder stroke and aimed carefully so it would hit her exposed clit. He swung the whip harder and made the stroke.

"Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!" screamed Jill as she writhed in a combination of pain and orgasmic ecstasy. "Ooooohhhhh, that's so sore, so wonderful, oooohhhhh, yessssss."

Slowly she stopped writhing and relaxed, hanging on the frame. The audience clapped, cheered and whistled. After a few seconds she lifted her head and smiled. After nearly half a minute the audience was again still.

"That was wonderful," she said, "Thank you so much, it's the best orgasm I've ever had."

Todd untied her and led her to the front of the stage, where she spread her legs and showed the audience her red striped pussy. They both bowed to thunderous applause. Jill, Sam and Todd then left the stage, Jill carrying her clothes and receiving a year's free double entry to 'Dana's' as she left. As she sat down beside her partner, he inspected her closely looking for any damage from the whip. He felt her sopping pussy and gave her a sexy kiss.

The MC came back on and announced that there would be a twenty minute break before the next part of the show, suggesting that people might like to refresh their drinks, use the bathrooms and attend to any other pressing personal matters.

Todd returned to sit next to Dana and Trudi.

"That was a great show," said Dana, "Congratulations."

"Well, I was pleased with it. Jill was awesome, speaking of which, here she is now."

Jill was still naked as she approached Todd. Without invitation she sat on his knee and placed her arm around his shoulders.

"Sweetheart," she began, looking deeply into his eyes, "I know I came on stage but I really need to cum with a cock in me. My partner says it's OK if I fuck you. Would you please fuck me hard so I can cum in a screaming orgasm?"

Trudi and Dana smiled at her. "We're his partners," said Dana, "So he'll need permission from us if he is to fuck you, and it will be with a condition."

"What's the condition?' asked Jill.

"That we get to watch and participate."

"Oooohhh, yes, that sounds really sexy," replied Jill. "How about it darling?" she asked Todd.

"Yes, with one condition also," replied Todd, "I want to whip you some more with a single tailed whip."

Jill thought of the damage this could do. From what she had seen it could easily remove her clit or nipples. How much did she trust this guy who she had only just met? What the hell, she decided, let's live dangerously.

"Yes, agreed. Where do we go?"

Dana left and returned a few seconds later with a key. "Let's go," she said.

"Can my partner watch too?" asked Jill.

"Yes, of course he can," replied Dana.

Jill beckoned him over and the five of them went to a large private room. They introduced themselves to each other.

"Now," began Todd, taking charge, "Jill, I want you with the upper half of your body lying on your back on the bed with your legs and feet hanging over the end on the floor."

Jill positioned herself, which stretched her breasts, pointing her hard nipples high towards the ceiling, and stretching her pussy so that her mound became more prominent.

"Wonderful. You look so sexy like that; what a fortunate partner you have. Just spread your legs wide. That will make it easier for me to remove your clit cleanly," smiled Todd.

Omigod, thought Jill, I hope he's joking.

Todd stood away from Jill and measured the distance by eye to her nipples. He swung the whip gently, letting it just land on the stretched skin of her abdomen then slide off like a snake. He repeated this action, letting the tip of the whip cross her breasts one at a time, letting her body get used to the feel of the whip against her skin again.

Then, with no warning, he snapped his wrist, sending the lash snaking towards her unprotected right nipple, the end just touching it with a very glancing blow.

"Ouch," was Jill's reflex reaction, more from surprise than pain. The sting was ephemeral. No sooner felt than gone.

Todd repeated this with her left nipple, with the same reaction. He then moved a little and repeated it with her clit, just touching her sensitive exposed button, which sent a jolt of white hot electric fire through her body, again no sooner felt than gone.

"Ooohhh, that felt so weird, almost as though I received an electric shock. I sort of don't know whether it hurt or not," reported Jill.

"Todd smiled. "That's exactly how it was meant to feel, my darling. Ready for some more now?"

"Ooohhh yes please."

Todd repeated the sequence except that he added in strokes which just touched her pussy lips, first right then left, and repeated this sequence again and again, using slightly different angles so he never hit the same place twice. Jill twitched and moaned as the fire spread through her body, stimulating her and arousing her sexually like nothing ever had before. Her pussy was gushing girl juice, her nipples hard erect and bright red. She looked like someone in a guy's wet dream and she writhed in a mixture of instantaneous pain which was immediately replaced with uninhibited lust. After just over five minutes of this treatment she came again, hard, long and loudly. She let out an ear-piercing scream as she writhed on the bed in uncontrollable passion.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me Todd, push your hard cock in me, ram it in my cunt, please fuck me hard."

What could a guy do? Todd stripped off his trousers and nylon shorts and let his massive cock free. Dana handed him a condom and he quickly but carefully rolled it on. He aimed his cock at Jill's wide open, well lubricated and defenceless pussy and rammed it in hard, fully penetrating her to the hilt in one massive thrust. Jill's orgasm reached a new high and Todd had to hold her to keep her on the bed and on his cock. He started a hard, fast fucking rhythm, during which she continued to cum hard. After a very short time Todd was ready to cum.

"Here it comes, Jill, take my cum in your cunt. Feel it spurting inside you."

Todd's cock spurted copious quantities of sperm into his condom resting against Jill's cervix. The heat of his cum and the increased pressure deep within her body pushed her to new, never before achieved, levels of orgasm. Todd had his hands full simply preventing her from launching herself across the room. She writhed, shuddered, screamed, moaned and babbled incoherently for well over two minutes until finally she came down from her high and became still. After another minute at least she opened her eyes.

"Wow! That was amazing," she said. "Thank you so much darling."

Todd bent and kissed her, then inspected her nipples for damage. Apart from several small red marks and the marks from her stage whipping, there was none. He withdrew from her cunt and inspected her pussy area for damage; again none except for a few tiny red impact marks and the red stripes from on stage.

Jill's partner, Ricky, came over and kissed her, fondling her breasts and her slick pussy.

"You were so amazing," he said, "I'll remember that scene for the rest of my life. I love you and can't wait to take you home and fuck you."

"Why wait? Do it now," suggested Dana.

Without hesitation Ricky stripped off and rammed his moderate erect cock into Jill's cunt. It took only a few minutes for him to cum, with Jill accompanying him over the top again. They rested together for a few moments, withdrew and wiped themselves down on a towel.

"Wow, that looked so great," said Trudi, "I'll certainly be jumping your bones tonight when we get home, Todd."

They cleaned up and returned to the show, where two voluptuous beauties were in the final throes of a loud and wet 69 session accompanied by wild audience response. As they watched, a ravishingly curvy blonde was cumming on stage, squirting high in the air while her partner was chewing on her nipples.

Jill kissed and cuddled Todd, hugged Trudi and Dana, Ricky hugged Trudi and Dana also and then the two lovers returned to their seats, still carrying their clothes. It appeared that once a person was stripped they stayed stripped, showing a reluctance to dress again. Todd, Dana and Trudi returned to their seats.

After the lesbian act, the MC came on stage and announced that the next act would be one would be an orgasm race, selected audience members versus 'Dana's' strippers. He explained the rules.