Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There will be four strippers, two male and two female, and four members of the audience selected from card numbers. Audience members may decline, but if they do then their partner must take part in their place. Each person will be harnessed with a vibrator and will be expected to cum. The person from each gender who cums first will win a prize. The competition will continue until all but one male and all but one female have cum. Those two will be declared the winners and will fuck on stage until they both cum. Members of the audience will have the opportunity to bet on their favourites, both for first to cum and last to cum.

"So, could the four strippers please come on stage, pun intended."

Two hunky guys and two voluptuous, sexy girls walked onto the stage. Each had a harness attached around their hips and a powerful vibrator attached.

"So the numbers for the audience are: Female number 35. Who has a pink ticket with 35 on it?"

A girl, probably only 18 or 19, stood nervously.

"Wonderful. Come up onto the stage please."

"I-I-I don't want to do it," she said.

Her partner, also young, was encouraging her.

"Go on, Becky, there's no problems, off you go. If you go I'll owe you one."

Becky capitulated and walked up onto the stage amid encouragement from the audience.

"First male is blue ticket number 10. Who has blue 10?"

A lanky, geeky looking guy stood and had a quick conversation with his partner, then walked onto the stage.

"Second female is pink ticket number 52. Who has pink 52?"

A more mature woman of around forty stood up and eagerly made her way onto the stage.

"Now the second male is blue ticket number 25. Where is blue 25?"

A good looking guy, probably mid-thirties, stood and walked onto the stage.

"So, while these contestants are stripped and fitted with their vibrators, you can place your bets on who will cum first and which couple will fuck each other on stage.

People from the audience started betting on the contestants while on stage the new contestants were stripped naked and had harnesses and vibrators attached. After about ten minutes all was ready to go.

"Right, so we're ready to go. All the vibrators are remote controlled so they will all operate at the same speed. Once it is obvious that a person is cumming their vibrator will be turned off. May the best people win."

All the vibrators started buzzing simultaneously. It was interesting to watch the contestants. Some were obviously trying to be first and win a prize, others were trying to ignore the stimulation so they had the opportunity to fuck on stage. Todd and Chris had a whispered conversation, wondering what, if any, instructions the strippers had been given.

After only a very short time the blue 10 guy spurted his cum across the stage.

"Congratulations, you have won a prize, sir. Just wait there while the other contestants complete."

After several more minutes Chris and Todd noticed that the older woman was becoming more distracted, moving her hips suggestively, pinching her nipples. After a few more seconds she just collapsed onto the floor, writhing in orgasm.

"Turn it off, turn it off, it's too much, off."

Her vibrator ceased its buzzing as the MC announced they had a female recipient of a prize, pink 52.

Then the strippers started to cum, the guys shooting off in quick succession, which caused both their vibrators and the male winner, blue 25's vibrator to cease.

The first of the female strippers collapsed onto the floor, writhing in orgasm, and had her vibrator turned off. Now there were only two females still trying to win the prize.

"I'll bet that the stripper has instructions to let the other girl win," said Todd to Chris.

"I don't know so much," replied Chris, "It looks like the stripper is trying really hard not to cum."

It was academic. In another minute the stripper dropped to her knees and moaned in orgasm. Both vibrators stopped.

"We have our second winner," announced the MC. "Sir and miss, come over here please. Sir, what is your name?"

"Clive," he replied.

"And your name?" he asked the girl.

"Becky," she replied, obviously feeling uncomfortable and looking for her partner for support.

"Right Clive and Becky, just let the assistants remove your harnesses then you can get onto the bed or wherever you wish and fuck each other. The goal is for you both to cum, at the same time would be great. Clive, I suggest you put on the condom which the assistant has, better safe than sorry."

Clive and Becky had a quick discussion and then moved to the bed, Clive lying down on his back with his feet to the audience and legs spread so his large erect cock and voluminous ball sac were clearly visible. Becky straddled Clive, facing away from the audience, and carefully lowered her wet pussy onto his large member, feeling it slowly enter and move to the end of her cunt. She closed her eyes, feeling the sensuousness of the whole situation. Clive reached up and massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples just the way she liked it. She ground her clit against his pubic bone as he raised his knees, pushing further into her. Together they started a slow rhythm, his cock withdrawing and re-entering her cunt, stimulating her as she had never been stimulated before. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment, savouring the feel of a strange cock inside her.

Clive was feeling the ridges on the inside of her cunt, stimulating his cock head and the sides of his cock. He felt his balls draw upwards in preparation for orgasm, then he tuned into Becky, wanting to cum simultaneously.

The audience started chanting in time with their movements. "Fuck, fuck, fuck ...". This support helped Becky to lose herself in the sensations, drawing close to orgasm, closer, closer, nearly there, she felt Clive's hands stimulating her nipples and the sparks going straight to her clit, grinding on his pubic bone.

Clive felt her response, which pushed him closer to cumming. He increased the speed and the force of his fucking, lifting his arse off the bed as he forced into her cunt. Suddenly he was there.

"I'm going to cum," he told her, giving her nipples and extra hard squeeze, sending her into her orgasm as he spurted his cum deep inside her into his condom.

For a few seconds time stood still. Both lay there, rigid, cumming, then they started moving, shuddering, moaning, writhing in ecstasy. The audience ceased their chant and watched entranced as the couple on stage had hard, simultaneous orgasms.

After a few moments they relaxed and the audience burst into applause, whistles and other signs of approval.

"Well, what an amazing couple of people we have here," announced the MC. "Thank you. That was one of the finest demonstrations of love making I've ever seen. Let's have another big hand for Clive and Becky." He waited until the applause died down. "Thank you Clive and Becky."

Assistants appeared on stage and helped the couple disengage. They stood before the audience, a sperm-filled condom hanging from Clive's lowering cock, and they had their arms around each other and their other arms raised in triumph. They bowed to the audience before picking up their clothing and walking off the stage, each receiving a double free pass to 'Dana's' for later use.

"We'll have another twenty minute break now. I'm sure you'll all find something to do during that time. When we resume we will have some forms of torture and punishment to show you. Enjoy the break."

Todd and Chris picked up their winnings from their bet, both having picked the eventual winners. They looked around the room, noting several couples who were obviously fucking, usually with her sitting on his lap and her dress pulled up around her hips. Pretty obvious, but nonetheless also discreet. Todd looked at their group and noticed that Amy was sitting on Paul's lap while Penny was sitting on Jeff's lap alongside them. They had obviously decided that swapping partners was on the agenda for tonight. While he watched surreptitiously he noticed Amy was obviously cumming, leaning against Paul, who was kneading her breasts through her thin top, and trying to prevent too much obvious movement of her body as it was clearly shuddering in pleasure. A few seconds later he watched Paul tense with his head back and eyes shut as he gave Amy her injection of sperm. Both Jeff and Penny watched their partners cum, then continued with their fucking and put on a similar display a few minutes later. Todd noticed that his cock was hard as concrete and he would love to sink it into something soft and warm.

While Todd watched others, Trudi and Dana watched their beloved Todd.

"He's getting all sexed up," Dana told Trudi. "Next he'll want us to relieve him."

"Let's not," suggested Trudi. "I want to watch some other girl have that joy."

"So how do we work this?"

"Let's just play it by ear when he comes back here."

Todd walked back to Dana and Trudi and sensed that something had been said between them about his condition. He sat between them.

"Right, you two, I know something is going on but I don't know what. I'm really horny from watching Paul and Amy fuck and Jeff and Penny fuck. That's enough to give a eunuch a hard on. So I need some relief, please."

"So you go ogling other couples and expect us to do something about it?" asked Dana, feigning surprise. "Go and find someone else."

"What is the point of me having you two sexy witches to meet my needs if you don't?"

"That's not our problem," said Trudi, "You got like that, you deal with it, but if you want we could possibly help, but it will cost you, price determined later."

"OK, I do need to lighten my load so if you can help I will be grateful."

Dana and Trudi walked a short distance away and started looking at the women in the audience.

"Most of these women would give their eye teeth to be fucked by a sex god like Todd, which one looks like his type?"

They selected a likely looking woman, in her twenties they guessed, curvy, voluptuous, sexily dressed, just like Todd liked.

"Shall we invite her?" asked Dana.

"Looks good to me."

Trudi and Dana sat next to the girl and started chatting, learning that her name was Vicki and that her partner had walked out on her a couple of days ago so she was here on her own. They turned the conversation to Todd's whipping demonstration with Jill.

"I'd so love to make love with Todd," she said dreamily. "He'd never even notice me though."

"Would you really like him to fuck you?" asked Dana.

"Oh yes."

"Now?" asked Dana again.

"Now, then, anytime. I'm ready for him anytime."

"Then come with me if you like," suggested Dana.

The three women returned to Todd.

"Todd, darling, we have a task for you if you wish to accept it. Vicki here would love to fuck you but thinks you're unreachable. Her partner walked out a couple of days ago so she's probably suffering from sex deficit as well. Can you help her please?"

Todd looked Vicki up and down, then hugged her, pressing her to him so he felt her hardening nipples and she felt his rampant cock.

"You poor darling. Come and sit on my lap."

Todd sat down, unzipping his trousers and allowing Vicki to see his huge cock.

"Do you reckon it will fit?" she asked.

"It always has so far," he replied. "Have a seat."

He helped her lift her dress as she sat facing away from him, quickly pulling her G string down around her knees so she could kick the garment to the floor. He positioned his cock against her pussy lips and she wriggled her hips to feel it move against them. She then stood up, turned herself around so she was facing Todd, spread her legs wide around his hips and lowered herself onto his cock, allowing it to penetrate her cunt to the end. Her clit was still not against Todd.

Todd moved her gently, repositioning himself so that his cock slid alongside her cervix, then thrust deeper into her until her clit pressed against his pubic bone.

The MC returned to stage and turned on his microphone.

"We now have several items on stage at the same time. These all have the theme of punishment. When 'Dana's' first started this was a major factor in its success, and the original building had a Dungeon full of devices to apply exquisite sexual torture. In fact, it still has and I'm sure the occupants make good use of the facility.

"So tonight we revive the tradition. On this side of the stage we will have Chloe riding a Sybian. If you women haven't tried this we have several here and will have these on stage for the next competition as well. Chloe will be tied onto the Sybian and will be made to cum over and over again, probably until she becomes unconscious."

While he had been making this announcement a scantily clad very sexy woman in her mid-twenties, with a figure to die for, had walked onto the stage followed by two assistants carrying the Sybian machine. The MC waited until it was correctly positioned and Chloe had lowered herself onto the dildo projecting vertically from the machine, and watched as the assistants fastened her legs to the base and hands to the front of the machine.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Chloe on the Sybian."

Everyone applauded and cheered.

"Then on this side of the stage we will have Bess hanging by her breasts in a frame with a Hitachi wand attached to a harness stimulating her clit. Once again she will be made to cum many times, probably until she is also unconscious."

A tubular frame was wheeled in and another gorgeous young woman, wearing a harness with wand already in place and with her breasts cruelly tied with soft rope, walked onto the stage. A hook was attached from the lifting part of the frame to her breast bindings and she was raised in the frame until her feet left the ground, being supported only by her breast bindings. Her ankles were then attached to the side tubes, spreading her legs wide apart.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Bess."

Again there was loud applause and cheering.

"So while these women cum time and time again, there will be two other young women on stage suffering a different torture. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Yvonne and Cheri. Yvonne is the blonde, Cheri the brunette."

Loud applause and cheers greeted these two young women who paraded naked across the stage.

"Yvonne and Cheri will be tied onto the frame you see behind me, bent backwards so that their front and pussy are fully accessible. They will then be subjected to a series of tortures. The first will be from airsoft pellets, shot from handguns. These pellets are capable of breaking the skin at close range but not of penetrating the flesh. After that they will be used as dart boards, the darts having their points shortened so no lasting damage occurs as they stick in. Two guys from the audience will be selected to throw several darts at these lovely young ladies, with points being awarded for accuracy. After that the two women will be freed and will be armed with staple guns and have a staple duel, the idea being that each shoots a staple in turn into the other, the loser being the first one to say the safe word, which tonight is leprechaun. Each gun will have 50 staples in it, so each girl has the potential to wind up with 50 staples in her body, usually in very sensitive parts."

While the MC was telling the audience about these activities, Yvonne and Cheri were being tied onto the frame, bent backwards with their legs widely spaced so that the whole front of their body was visible right around to their arsehole. They had polycarbonate face shields fitted to prevent any damage to their faces and particularly their eyes.

"Now, can we please have two males to volunteer to shoot airsoft pellets at Yvonne and Cheri?"

Instantly guys got to their feet, almost stampeding to be on stage first.

"What a sadistic bunch you lot are," said the MC. "Sit down again and raise your hands if you want to shoot these women."

All guys hands went up. The MC chose two men and invited them onto the stage. He asked them their names.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the two shooters, Bill and Harry."

They bowed in response to the audience applause. Each was given an airsoft pistol loaded with 100 pellets and they were instructed in their use. They were able to use automatic fire or single shot.

"So, let the fun begin."

An assistant turned on the Sybian to around 40% and another turned on the wand to low speed, the vibrations clearly heard throughout the auditorium. Instantly Chloe and Bess began responding, moaning gently and repositioning themselves as best they could to enhance the stimulation.

Meanwhile Bill and Harry had chosen their target person and were beginning to fire pellets at them, opting for single shot to prolong the experience. They quickly got the hand of how to aim the guns and soon were hitting their targets accurately, accompanied by sharp cries as a pellet connected with nipples, pussy lips and clits

Chloe came first, rocking on the Sybian as he writhed as much as she could to dissipate the sensations coursing through her clit. The assistant had been instructed to increase the vibrations by 10% each time Chloe came, so the pitch of the vibrations raised slightly. Chloe responded by starting a high keening wail, moving her body to try to lessen the power of the vibrations, but to no avail.

Next it was Bess' turn to cum, writhing in her frame, torturing her breasts as the rope bit deeply into her flesh. The assistant had been instructed to increase the wand to high speed after three obvious orgasms, so he just continued to observe.

Yvonne and Cheri were showing the effects of their torture, bleeding from several wounds where the skin had been broken, including their pussy lips, clit and nipples, which appeared to be obvious favourite targets. They were writhing in pain and possibly sexual stimulation, and were very vocal, exclaiming each time they were hit and moaning in between shots.

After another few minutes Chloe came again and was rewarded with an increase in speed, Bess also came again, stronger this time as she screamed in agony as her movements pulled on her stretched breasts.

Bill and Harry ran out of ammunition, much to Yvonne and Chloe's relief.

"Thank you Bill and Harry. Now, who plays darts here?" Several hands were raised in the audience. The MC picked two guys and invited them on to the stage. They gave their names.

"Let's have a big hand for our dart experts, Vic and Colin."

The audience applauded at the same time as Chloe came for a third time with a scream.

Vic and Colin were each given 25 modified darts. They noticed the points were only half an inch long to reduce the likelihood of inflicting any permanent damage. The MC waited until Bess' screams from her orgasm died down before telling Vic and Colin to fire away, using the girls as dart boards.

"Your main targets are nipples and clits. So a direct hit on a nipple or clit is ten points, in the aureole or pussy lips is five points. No other hits score. Fire at will."

They both began throwing darts at the two helpless girls. After a few sighters, landing in breast flesh, thighs and abdomen, Yvonne screamed as Vic hit her clit in the centre.

"No, no more, ooohhh, it's so painful, ooohhh stop, please." She wailed.

A few seconds later another scream came from Chloe as she writhed and sagged on the Sybian, covered in sweat from the continual stimulation. Bess followed in a few seconds, once again torturing her purple breasts as she swung in her bonds.

Cheri screamed next as one of Colin's darts hit her left nipple, followed in quick succession by another scream and heartfelt sobbing as a dart penetrated between her pussy lips and buried itself in her cunt entrance.

The noise on stage continued as both 'dartboards' received more frequent hits in sensitive areas and as Chloe and Bess had more frequent and more intense orgasms until they were cumming almost continuously, with both machines on high speed, writhing and screaming.