Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 5 minutes Vic and Colin had thrown all their darts and their targets were writhing in pain. Chloe went silent and collapsed into the Sybian, being supported by her assistant, who turned the machine off, unstrapped her and lay her on the stage, completely passed out. A short time later Bess went silent and just hung in the frame. Her assistant released her and lowered her, supporting her as he laid her on the stage also.

Once relative quiet reigned again, the MC counted the scores.

"We have a winner," he announced, "With six direct hits and ten in the aureole and pussy, Colin is the winner. Vic's score is four and seven hits respectively. Your job now, Vic and Colin, is to remove the darts from your targets' bodies."

Both guys began pulling their darts from the flesh of Yvonne and Cheri. As each dart was removed, the girls cried out in pain as the removal process was as painful as the penetration. After a few minutes the process was complete and each girl was released and assistants treated their wounds with antiseptic and anaesthetic blood clotting lotion.

Chloe and Bess slowly regained consciousness and were helped to stand by their assistants. The audience cheered them uproariously, giving them a standing ovation. They were helped from the stage by their assistants, who returned with two staple guns.

"So now we have the finale. Each gun has 50 staples. Normally for this type of duel we use short staples, about an eighth of an inch, which just pierce the skin and no more. In view of the significance of tonight, Yvonne and Cheri have agreed to use longer staples, half an inch in length. They realise that this will be far more painful but have decided it is a good cause. Thank you Yvonne and Cheri."

The audience applauded the brave girls.

"So, this duel takes place one staple at a time, with the girls either taking turns or firing simultaneously. There is a safe word, leprechaun, which if either girl says it, will stop the whole process, but the other girl will be the winner of quite a substantial prize donated by Greg and Marcie. Stand up Please Greg and Marcie."

They stood and the audience cheered them, they then sat again. While they were standing they noticed two rows behind them that Vicki was still seated on Todd's lap, cuddling into him with her head resting on his shoulder, probably still impaled on his cock.

Todd moved slightly, repositioning his cock inside Vicki. He thought she had cum once but had stifled it against his neck, and every now and again he felt her cunt muscles twitch, which sent an electric shock feeling through his cock and balls. He massaged her breast that he was cupping, squeezing her nipple and eliciting a soft moan and a small movement of her hips. Both of them were in a gentle, loving heaven, brought about, Todd remembered, by his own sexy partners.

"In the case where neither contestant uses the safe word, the winner will be judged by who has made the most artistic patterns on the other with the staples. Right girls, off you go. Happy stapling."

Yvonne and Cheri began circling each other, working out where they would strike first. Yvonne made the first move, pressing her staple gun against Cheri's breast, aiming it so that one leg of the staple would enter her nipple and the other would penetrate vertically above it in the aureole. She pulled the trigger. The high powered gun forced the staple through Cheri's skin, penetrating to its full depth in her soft flesh. Cheri recoiled, letting out a howl, clutching her breast with her free hand and rocking on her feet from the shock of the pain.

Cheri attacked Yvonne, also aiming for her nipple but stapling horizontally. She pulled the trigger, causing Yvonne to recoil, gasp for air and scream. The two girls took turns after this, realising that nothing was to be gained by fighting each other but that the audience deserved a good show.

Gradually as the duel progressed the pattern of staples on their breasts was established. Once the pattern on both breasts had been completed, they began extending the pattern down the abdomen to the pussy area. They went down on all fours, circling like dogs greeting each other. They both pushed their guns against the lower end of their pussy lips, lined them up carefully so that one leg of the staple would go through each lip, then Yvonne said "On three, OK?"

Yvonne counted. "One, two, three."

Both girls shot a staple into the other's pussy lips simultaneously, then collapsed forward, screaming and moaning from the pain. After a few seconds for recovery, they repeated the performance, placing the next staple about half an inch forward of the first, again stapling the other's lips together. On three they both fired, screamed, collapsed forward, recovered then repeated the process.

This continued until each girl had her pussy lips stapled together at half inch spacing from the rearward end to just below her clit hood. They calculated how many staples were left – they had used 12 in each breast, another 12 down the abdomen, and eight to seal the pussy lips. They had about six staples left.

Yvonne took the lead again.

"I want you on your back with legs drawn back and wide apart," she told Cheri.

Cheri got into this position. Yvonne pressed her staple gun against Yvonne's clit hood, estimating where her clit was located and aiming to place a staple leg through the head of her clit. She pulled the trigger.

Cheri convulsed in pain, dropping her gun and using both hands to hold her pussy as she rolled on the floor in agony, screaming loudly. After at least a minute she regained some composure and instructed Yvonne to assume the same position, then made the same shot at her clit. Yvonne reacted in a similar way, regaining composure but sobbing silently as she shot a second staple into Cheri's clit. This process continued, neither girl willing to lose by using the safe word as that would prevent her from exacting revenge on the other.

Finally Yvonne ran out of staples, meaning Cheri also would be out. They lay on the stage, panting and sobbing quietly from the excruciating pain racking the most sensitive parts of their bodies.

"Let's have a huge hand for Yvonne and Cheri," said the MC.

The whole audience erupted in cheering, clapping, whistling and other forms of approval as everyone rose to their feet.

"I don't think there is just one winner, they are both winners," continued the MC, "So thanks to Greg and Marcie's generosity they have donated another equivalent prize so both girls are suitably rewarded. These prizes are all expenses paid holidays to the Bahamas for two weeks for each girl and a partner. While on holiday, they also receive full pay from 'Dana's' while they recover from their wounds."

Again there was a huge wave of clapping and cheering from the audience.

Greg and Marcie checked out the scene behind them. Todd and Vicki were still locked in their loving embrace.

"I wouldn't be surprised if we get another member in our family soon," Marcie told Greg, "Those two seem to be a unit from what I can see."

"Hmmm, I agree. Oh well, I guess that's fine. Maybe she'll share her favours with us like Julie does."

"Lusty old bugger," replied Marcie, feeling his cock with her hand, "Just as I thought, half hard just from the thought."

Meantime Yvonne and Cheri had left the stage and the MC was announcing the next game, a Sybian relay race in which four teams of four women would cum on a Sybian, the first team to have all women cum being the winner. Those four women would then play against themselves, the first woman to have two orgasms being the overall winner.

"So do we have sixteen volunteers from the audience or do I need to draw tickets?" asked the MC.

"Tickets," was the cry from the audience.

The MC drew sixteen pink tickets, in four groups of four, and the women drawn went onto the stage.

"Now, it isn't necessary for you to strip if you don't want to, all you need is to remove your knickers. If you want to strip feel free to do so now."

Many stripped but a few, mainly older women, simply kicked their knickers off.

The team members in each team introduced themselves to each other and decided the order.

"Right, first women on the Sybians please."

One woman from each team sat on the dildo projecting from their Sybian.

"Before we begin, have a look at these teams and decide which is your favourite team to win. Betting for the winning team is now open for five minutes."

While betting took place, the women stayed as they were on stage, talking amongst themselves, trying to release their nervous energy.

Todd and Vicki were still coupled and Vicki started moving gently, using her cunt muscles to stimulate Todd's cock which was buried deep in her cunt. His cock head was moving slowly and gently over her cervix, stimulating them both and gradually, gently and lovingly bringing them both closer to orgasm.

"Right, betting is closed. The race begins. On your marks, set, go."

Instantly the controller of each Sybian turned the knobs and the hall was filled with the buzzing sound of high speed Sybian vibrations. Everyone watched as the women on the machines closed their eyes, focussing on cumming as soon as possible. It took only two minutes before the woman in team two screamed and collapsed in orgasm. She was roughly lifted off the machine by her team mates, one of whom then sat down on the dildo. The machine started again almost before she was fully seated while her team mates assisted the woman who had just cum.

This scene was repeated quickly with the other three teams so that all were on their second woman. Another two minutes and the woman in team two came hard, arching her back before being removed unceremoniously by her team members and another woman sat on the machine. A few seconds later team three also swapped, followed by team one and four in quick succession.

Marcie had bet on team four because she saw that Becks was in that team and knew she held the record of sixteen seconds for cumming on a Sybian. But team four was coming last! Oh well, it's only a game, thought Marcie.

Team two was again ahead at the last change, followed by team one, three and four in very quick succession. Becks was now on the Sybian for team four, about 45 seconds behind the winning team two. Marcie and Greg watched as she closed her eyes, focussing her attention on cumming. Eighteen seconds later she came with a loud scream, collapsing onto the machine as she came hard, as she always did. Team two trailed by a few seconds, followed by teams one and three. Becks' team mates surrounded her, supporting her after her hard orgasm and rejoicing in her ability to cum so fast. They then toned their jubilation down, realising that this was who they were competing against in the next round.

"Thank you all, lovely ladies. Team four can just rest here while the other teams leave the stage and collect a free drinks voucher."

They all filed off stage.

"Now, we have five minutes while these women recuperate, and during which time you may bet on your favourite. Remember, each girl has to cum twice in order to win."

The betting favoured Becks quite heavily but Marcie knew that she sometimes had a slow recovery rate because she came so hard. She was also the last of the group to cum. So Marcie backed the first girl in the group as she would have had a greater recovery time. She also noted that Todd and Vicki seemed to be in their own little world, oblivious to everything else, and noted the small movements they were making as they made deep, gentle and very passionate love. She calculated that they had been together like this for over an hour.

"Betting is closed, let's have these lovely ladies sit on their machines and we'll get this show on the road."

The four women sat on their dildos, all four of them naked now.

"On your marks, set, go."

Instantly the sound of vibrations filled the room as the women worked towards their first orgasm. Marcie watched Becks as well as her pick. Becks had her head thrown back and was working her hips, trying to gain the maximum stimulation possible. After just over three minutes the first girl came, followed closely by Marcie's choice, then the other girl and finally Becks. A murmur went around the room as Becks, who was obviously the favourite was coming last. Marcie watched as Becks settled down for the second one. She was at least a minute behind and so had to catch up more than a minute if she was to win. The girl Marcie backed was looking good, torturing her breasts while moving her hips with her head thrown back, a study of sexual concentration.

Becks grabbed her sensitive nipples and twisted hard. This sensation nearly always brought on an orgasm, but not so much today. She counted and realised she had already cum hard more than ten times today, maybe she was asking too much of her body. She twisted and squeezed her nipples one last time which pushed her over the edge. She screamed as she came, her scream being matched at exactly the same time by the first woman who Marcie had backed. Both Becks and the other women slowed their machines then stopped them, resting as they leaned forward, covered in sweat from the extreme effort. The other two women came a few seconds apart a good half minute later.

"It looks like we have a dead heat," said the MC. "Will you two ladies come here please. Can the other two ladies please collect your consolation prizes of drink vouchers as you leave the stage. Thank you."

The two losing ladies walked off the stage with their clothes and Becks and the other girl, named Marilyn, went over to the MC.

"We need a tie breaker," he announced. "Ladies, you have two minutes to find a gentleman from the audience. You will then bring the gentleman onto the stage and perform fellatio on him. The first woman to show me his cum on her tongue will win. Just to help you, will guys who would be willing to be fellated by these lovely women on stage please raise your hands. There you are ladies, take your pick."

Becks and Marilyn both walked into the audience and selected a guy each who they thought looked promising. They returned to the stage.

"So, it goes like this. When I give the word to start you will expose your partner's cock and start work on it. The first one to show me his cum on her tongue wins. Ready, set, go."

Both women unzipped their partners but only Becks pulled down his trousers and shorts, Marilyn just pulling his cock through the hole. Becks then started working on her partner's cock, getting him harder and cupping and kneading his balls with her hand. In a few moments Becks had him raring to go, thrusting his hips forward in fucking motions. She focussed on his cock head with her tongue, especially the very sensitive spot just below the head, at the same time churning his balls. The guy lasted less than two minutes, cumming hard in Becks' mouth. Becks immediately stood and showed the MC his cum on her tongue, while her partner stood there, cock still spurting cum onto the floor.

"We have a winner," announced the MC.

Becks thanked her partner, who asked if he could have her contact details for some more of the same service. Becks told him where she was and he said he'd be in touch. She gave him a kiss which he said tasted of his cum.

Meanwhile Marilyn's partner had cum and Marilyn thanked him, the MC thanked Marilyn and instructed her to take her clothes and collect her consolation prize as she left and they both walked off the stage.

The MC announced Becks as the winner and gave her the prize voucher. Several guys called out wanting her phone number, to which she just smiled. She then walked off the stage and back to Chris and Gabby, who congratulated her, Chris claiming some of the prize as he had provided her with so much practice in the past.

The MC announced that the formal part of the night was drawing to a close but that 'Dana's' was still open for many hours for informal private or public sessions with the many willing prostitutes and strippers who worked there, and that the Sybian suite was open for women who wished to experience that. He wished everyone a safe journey home and a good night.

Todd and Vicki were still deeply engrossed in each other and both were approaching the point of no return after a long time together. Neither could think of a time when love making had taken so long or been so enjoyable. Todd started moving more and faster, thrusting deeply then withdrawing, only to thrust again, crushing and releasing Vicki's clit. She gave a small gasp and whispered in his ear, "Darling, I'm nearly there, cum in me honey."

This drove Todd to greater lengths, feeling his orgasm starting to wash over him as he felt Vicki bury her face against his neck to stifle her screams and moans. She came hard, writhing and wriggling her hips against Todd as he ejaculated a huge load of cum into the end of her cunt. They clasped each other tightly, experiencing the feeling of being one body, one soul, together forever.

Gradually they came back to earth from wherever they had been for the past while. They drew apart slightly, noticing a few people looking at them lovingly.

"Darling, you are fantastic," said Vicki, "Can you please take me home with you? Can we be lovers forever, please sweetheart?"

"Yes, of course I can take you home with me. You can sleep with me in my big bed with my other two lovers, the ones who selected you. I'm sure you'll all get along wonderfully well."

Vicki did a double take. Two other lovers, all in one bed. Ah, what the hell, she decided, I'm not letting this one off the hook.

"Thank you darling," she replied. "Right now I need to go and clean up. Don't go far," she said with a twinkle in her eye and a kiss as she stood up, her dress immediately covering her lower half. She dripped her way to the ladies room and used many tissues cleaning up the mess as Todd's cum leaked from her cunt. Todd simply pulled up his shorts and zipped his trousers, then went to find Dana and Trudi.

"You smell of sex," said Dana, "Yummy. How was she?"

"Amazing. We've been making love for about two hours. Absolutely incredible. She wants to come home with me. Is that OK if we have a fourth in our bed?"

"Of course, sweetheart, a bit of new blood will be great. Maybe you can make another baby seeing she's young enough. That'd be fun."

Trudi agreed that it was fine to bring Vicki home to sleep in their bed. In fact, what about leaving now? Todd left to find Vicki.

"OK, that's all sorted. Come and meet two of the three most wonderful women in the world."

Todd introduced Vicki to Trudi and Dana, who of course had met, but not formally.

"Vicki, Dana and Trudi have agreed that you can share our bed and have suggested we go home now. Is that OK with you?"

"Thank you so much. I'll tell you all more about me tonight. Right now I'm just so pleased I won't be sleeping alone again tonight."

Vicki gave them all a kiss, latched onto Todd's arm and they left, joining Marcie, Pam and Greg in the first minibus waiting at the door. On the journey Todd told Marcie and Greg a bit about Vicki and asked if it was OK if she lives with them all, at least for a while.

"I told you so," said Marcie to Greg. "Yes, of course it is fine," she continued to Todd and Vicki.

When they arrived home they all stepped out of the minibus, thanked the driver and walked inside.

"Anyone for a spa pool?" asked Todd, "I'm certainly having one."

All but Pam agreed, asking to be excused because she really needed to sleep. Marcie and Greg found some nibbles and drinks while the other four stripped and jumped into the pool, Vicki alongside Todd with her hand possessively on his cock. They placed the drinks and nibbles within reach on a floating tray.

"What an awesome night," said Marcie. "They really went all out to make it the best they could. A really terrific variety of items, although I felt sorry for those girls used as dartboards."