Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana's was open. Immediately their first fears disappeared. They met the woman at the desk, named Julie according to her name badge, and asked if a woman named Becks was available.

"Becks isn't here at present," replied Julie, "Can someone else help you?"

"No. this is a personal matter," replied Celeste. "Is there anywhere I could meet with her please?"

"Well, we don't usually allow people to simply meet with our employees and certainly don't give out their personal details. I could call her and ask if she would like to meet with you. Who should I say is calling?"

"Celeste. But she won't know me by that name. Just tell her that I wish to discuss Jason. That should ring a few bells."

Celeste and Scarlett stood there while Julie phoned Becks and gave her the message. She looked up a couple of times, giving details of estimated age, height and other personal characteristics. Then she went white as the blood appeared to drain from her face and her eyes started to tear. She then hung up.

"Becks will be here in a few minutes. Would you like to take a seat please. By the way, do you know anyone called Emma?"

Now it was Celeste's turn for tears.

"That's my real name. Becks must be my Mom." Tears started in her eyes as the three women held each other. After a few minutes they regained some sort of composure and Scarlett and Celeste sat and waited. Shortly afterwards the door burst open and Becks arrived, panting from running from her car park.

"Mom!" yelled Celeste, opening her arms and falling into Becks' open arms, "Is it really you?"

"Emma, my darling, I searched everywhere for you. You found me. Oh my darling, at last, at last ..."

Mother and daughter held each other wordlessly, their bodies saying far more than their tongues ever could, tears of joy streaming down their faces and the faces of Scarlett and Julie who observed the reunion with feelings that were difficult to define.

Eventually Emma and Becks held each other at arm's length and looked at each other, noting how similar they appeared and the signs of life's treatment of each of them.

"You look so wonderful," said Becks, "Not at all as I imagined you. In my mind you were always three, always a baby, not the wonderful mature woman I see before me now. Thank you so much for finding me."

They embraced again then Emma introduced Scarlett to her Mom.

Scarlett gave Becks a hug. "It's awesome to meet you, Becks. Celes.., oops, Emma mentioned her Mom several times but I had no idea that you would find each other. What an amazing reunion. By the way, Scarlett is my stage name, just as Celeste is Emma's; my real name's Paula."

"Oh, so what do you do? Are you actresses or something?" asked Becks.

"Something like that," replied Paula.

"Actually, Mom, we're strippers and whores," said Emma, taking the bull by the horns. "That's how we found your notice in the stripper newsletter."

Becks gave them both a hug. "Like mother, like daughter I guess. I'm certainly not here to judge you. I've been a stripper and prostitute myself with 'Dana's' ever since they took me in as a distraught girl who had just lost everything, including you. I've been here ever since."

"This is Julie," continued Becks, introducing Julie who gave them each a hug. "She's one of us also and just happened to draw the daytime shift today so she could witness this amazing reunion. Oh, I can't believe we've found each other again. We've got so much to catch up with. It'll make great pool conversation for the next few weeks I'm sure," she said looking at Julie.

"We have a large pool at home, which used to be 'Dana's' strip club but now houses some of the staff, if we can call them that, they're more like family than staff," explained Becks. "Sometimes we all sit in the pool and discuss things about the day. A real round table discussion without the table. I'm guessing you'll be staying with us for a while, won't you? There's lots of room. You can have a guest room each and perhaps you could do a guest appearance at 'Dana's' one night, but I'm getting ahead of myself. And of course we're all naked in the pool; I hope that won't put you off."

"Mom," began Emma, thinking how strange and wonderful that word was coming from her mouth, "Firstly Scar.., oops, Paula and I are sexual partners so only one guest room is needed, preferably with a large bed. Secondly, we'd be overjoyed to go on stage at 'Dana's'. We have an interesting BDSM act that you would probably enjoy, having read about the type of shows you put on here on your website. Thirdly, we have no commitments to return to Miami so we could discuss the possibility of a more permanent arrangement here sometime maybe."

"Oh. Ok, thanks for all that info. Time will tell. Meanwhile you must be starving as it's lunchtime here without taking time differences into consideration. Let's go home and eat. Do you have a car?" asked Becks.

"Yes, a rental just outside. We'll follow you."

They gave Julie hugs, promising to see her later at 'home', as they were coming to know the place, then followed Becks' car, arriving home shortly afterwards. They followed her inside carrying their bags and were introduced to the other residents who were currently having lunch.

The first thing Emma and Paula noticed was that everyone was naked and they all had healthy, all-over tans.

"Are we overdressed?" Emma asked Becks.

"For summer, yes you are," she replied quietly. "The standard clothing around here is nothing in summer but in winter we often wear some clothing for warmth."

"Listen everyone," continued Becks louder, "I'd like to introduce my long lost daughter Emma and her partner Paula. They've just arrived from Miami. They are both strippers and prostitutes so should fit in well here. I don't know how long they're staying so be nice and they may stay longer."

Everybody in the group around the huge table introduced themselves. Then Becks turned to the two girls. "You can get naked whenever you want, if you want. I'm certainly going to."

Becks suited her actions to her words, removing the light cotton dress to reveal her tanned naked body. Emma and Paula looked at each other and then followed suit, removing their clothing and piling it on their bags.

Two of the guys in the group looked them up and down with interest, letting out appreciative whistles.

"Forget it, guys," said Becks grinning, "They're self-confessed lesbos so you don't get a look in."

"Just my kind of challenge," replied Todd, "Come over here, darlin'," he drawled to Emma, imagining a mother-daughter fuck fest.

"Don't mind if I do," replied Emma, walking seductively around the table and sitting on Todd's knee. "You reckon you've got the goods for me?" she asked, giving his hardening cock a flick with her finger.

"Anytime you're ready, darlin'," he replied, receiving a nudge in the ribs from Dana's elbow.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, maybe many years ago but now he's all talk. However, if you're short of a bed mate some night I could be interested," smiled Dana.

Todd noticed the cane stripes on Emma's arse cheeks and breasts and, out of curiosity, he had a closer look at her pussy lips.

"Spread your legs a little, sweetheart," he told her, peering closely at her lips, "So who's been beating you with a cane recently?"

"Paula. It was our last double act at the strip club. We take it in turns to be domme and sub. I was sub last time, obviously. They'll heal in a couple of days."

"So you're into BDSM then? Welcome to the club. You'll find all you want here. Maybe you'll put on your act for us at 'Dana's' one night."

"Yes, we'd love to do that," replied Emma.

Paula was also accepted into the good natured group, exchanging banter while they made space and found chairs for the guests and helped them to some of the delicious looking food on the table.

After lunch Becks showed them to a guest room, with Paula approving of the king size bed, then showed them around the extended mansion, indicating the pools, Sybian room, which put huge grins on both girls faces, and the other facilities and amenities.

"A couple of rules. No clothing or cum in the pools - they both clog the filters. So if a guy cums in you in either pool you have to hold it all in while you get out to drain," explained Becks with a grin. "Otherwise it's pretty much a place where you use your common sense. That includes not using equipment unless you know how to use it," she added, leading them downstairs to the Dungeon.

Both girls were stunned by the array of BDSM equipment before them. Much of it was gear they had only read about.

"When do we get to use this?" asked Emma.

"You'll be given training and opportunities to experiment and test yourselves on it whenever the opportunity arises. The guys will probably help you a lot; they like seeing women suffer in the nicest possible ways. Marcie and Dana will also teach you a great deal here."

They turned to leave, following Becks upstairs again, admiring the flawless skin on her buttocks with her pussy lips peeking between her legs.

"Mom," asked Emma hesitantly, "Do you ever sleep with women?"

Becks laughed. "Of course, honey. Is that a proposition? Anytime you're interested, so am I. Hopefully you'll become interested in men too. Everyone here is bisexual, which means that mixing and matching is loads of fun. There are several polyamory units. Marcie and Greg are married and have Julie as their polyamory partner. Todd is in a polyamory relationship with Dana, Trudi and Vicki, although Vicki in particular was often in other beds as well, and Chris is in a polyamory relationship with Gabby and me. Amy and Jeff are also in a polyamory agreement but have no other partners yet. Pam was married to David, who passed away a while ago, and she generally doesn't participate in sexual activities anymore but could probably be persuaded by a gentle, sensitive approach. However, these relationships vary and visits to other groups are the norm rather than the exception. Vicki recently left on a road trip. Nobody knows if or when she'll return. One thing that you will have to do though is to become initiated into the polyamory groups. This can be painful as it requires you to have a huge tapered dildo inserted into your cunt. That's something that you may wish to do sometime soon so you can participate in all the sex play that is available."

"Oh," replied a thoughtful Emma, uncertain whether she wanted to be fucked by a guy after her previous traumatic love life and dubious about having such a dildo forced into her. Paula made no comment.

Emma and Paula went to their room and lay on the bed. They cuddled together, naked as they liked it, kissing and petting each other.

"What an amazing place," said Emma. "I've never found such a welcoming group before. Do you think we might stay here?"

"I get the feeling they would certainly accept us if we chose to stay. I guess we don't need to make up our minds today."

They lay together and slept, recovering from their journey and late nights working. As the afternoon drew to a close there was a knock on the door.

"Emma, it's Mom."

"Come in, we're dressed the same as everyone else so don't be shy," called Emma.

Becks opened the door and noted the two lovers embracing each other on the bed, waking from their nap.

"I just thought I'd let you know that people are gathering at the pool for their traditional afternoon swim. You're most welcome; in fact, even more than that, you're expected as we don't get guests like yourselves very often."

"We're on our way," said Paula, getting up, giving Emma a hand up and then making her way to the ensuite.

Emma and Becks left the room, walking to the pool together, still not quite sure that this was all real.

"I love you so much," said Becks. "I guess I'll be telling you that lots to make up for all the times I wasn't able to say it as you grew up. You'll have to tell me about your childhood gradually as time permits and I'll tell you about my life also."

"That sounds great. We're debating whether to stay or go back to Miami. I'd like to stay and have no commitments, but I sense that Paula would like to return. We'll just have to wait and see. I really don't want to split up with Paula. She's been my rock through some very hard times."

They walked between the naked sunbathers, with some wolf whistles from the guys, to a couple of vacant recliners and lay in those, continuing their conversation. After a few minutes Julie arrived, now naked also, and joined them.

"I see you're settling in. What a great reunion it was. I can't believe that Becks hadn't seen you since you were three. Amazing. Anyway, welcome to the group. I hear that you're lovers. If you want some variety just ask any woman here and I'm sure that she'll be only too happy to share a bed with you. I suggest you sample the guys too, far more gentle and caring than normal guys, unless you want them to be rough when they are, like, wow!"

"Thanks," replied Paula, "We'll definitely keep it in mind."

"So Emma, are you going to tell us all about your life since you were three or would you prefer to just tell me, or maybe not say anything? I'd really like to have a long chat so we can share how our lives have been while we were apart. It would certainly help to start the rebonding process, if that's what you want."

"I'm not sure what I want yet, Mom. I'm still coming to terms with our reunion, let alone trying to summarise 25 years into a few minutes. I know life was hard for you at the start and you'd probably like to share that as well as your experiences here, and I'm certainly interested in hearing that. But I'm not sure how much to tell you about me. I guess one of the things I have learned is to not trust people I don't know well. Maybe I need some time to get to know you before I open up completely."

"Oh you poor darling. Yes, of course you can have as much time as you want. I'm just being a mom and so I'm curious about the life my daughter has led, but of course you need to take your time. Hopefully after a while here, assuming you're spending that long, you'll learn to trust people again. I certainly have."

While Emma and Becks had been talking together, Jeff had been chatting with Paula, especially discussing Paula's level of commitment to being a lesbian. Although Jeff hadn't mentioned it to anyone, especially Amy at this time, he really had the hots for Paula and considered her body was wasted in a homosexual relationship. He was trying to find ways of getting her into his bed with Amy, without being too obvious about it.

Marcie and Greg, sitting a little away from the younger members of the family, were quietly discussing what was taking place as the existing family assimilated the two newcomers. In particular they passed comment about the body language between Jeff and Paula and also the defensiveness that Emma was displaying towards Becks.

"I think that Emma's had a hard life," commented Marcie, "Notice the way she only partly turns towards her mother, keeping her legs facing the other direction as though mentally she's prepared to run."

"Yeah, I noticed that," replied Greg. "Might be a good idea to get Dana or Gabby onto it to see if they can help her. I've also been fascinated to watch Jeff trying to chat up Paula. I wonder if she and Emma are lesbos by choice or as protection for each other? I guess Dana and Gabby would have theories about that though. I wouldn't be surprised if Paula found herself joining Jeff and Amy in bed though, as long as the girls stay long enough that is."

"Yes, I agree. The very opposite body language to that displayed by Emma, although at this stage Paula seems fairly non-committal; it's Jeff who's making the approach and he seems to have the hots for her. Can't blame him, you'd probably have the hots for her too if you were his age."

"What do you mean if I was his age?" Greg asked in mock disgust, "I've got the hots for her at my age. Nothing wrong with that. She's a very sexy and desirable woman. I think I'll invite her into our bed just to show you I've still got what it takes."

"Yeah," replied Marcie drily, "Once a month." She stood up and headed for the pool before Greg could reply. He lumbered after her, dived in and swam to catch her. They embraced each other and drifted slowly to the far end of the pool, Greg towing Marcie who had a firm grip on his hard cock.

"I see you can still get it up. You going to use it or waste it?" asked Marcie as they rested with their backs against the wall of the pool.

"Right now I'm going to fill your sweet sexy cunt with it. However, I'll save my cum for later, which will save us having to clean the pool. Come here, lover. Sit yourself on my cock."

Marcie wrapped her legs around his waist and lowered herself onto his cock, feeling it enter her love tunnel and her clit press firmly onto his pubic bone. They stayed like that, moving gently, Greg using his cock to massage the inside of Marcie's cunt and stimulate her clit. Marcie closed her eyes and let the sensations wash through her, slowly moving her towards her orgasm. The sexual tension inside her built quickly and very soon she nuzzled her mouth against Greg's neck, nibbling gently as she reached her orgasm. They stayed like that in the pool for several minutes, then drifted apart and swam back to the group.

"Dinner in about half an hour, everyone," announced Marcie after climbing out of the pool, " Remember that those who are involved in tonight's show will need to be leaving soon after that so make sure you're there on time please." She then walked inside arm in arm with Greg, lovers still after all these years.

Emma stood up and followed them, catching up with them in the kitchen.

"Do you want us to come along tonight as well? Maybe not to do a show, but we could at least see what you do, how things are organised, and maybe help out with seating people, serving drinks and whatever else is needed."

"Hmmm, that's a good idea. Yes, certainly come along. Greg and I don't usually do the week nights now but I'll take you both along, assuming Paula wants to come too, and show you the ropes. Possibly no private clients until a bit later though. There are some procedures to go through first although I'm guessing that you've both got current clean medical certificates and are on contraception."

"Um, for private clients, I'm fine with women but don't want to do men. I guess I need to get this into the open and that will involve telling my story. I probably need to tell you and Mom as soon as I can really. But I'd love to come along and help where I can. I'll tell Paula and we'll see you at dinner."

Emma went back to Paula and they discussed attending the show tonight and were both very keen. After that they joined the others in the pool to cool off before dinner.

After dinner the duty team left for 'Dana's' and Marcie took Emma and Paula in her car. Marcie decided it was time to be direct with Paula.

"So, Paula, Emma was telling me she doesn't fuck men. Do you?"

"Only those I know well," replied Paula. "Emma and I have both had really bad experiences with men, Emma more so than me. I guess we really need to talk about it with you. Maybe you can help us."

"Yes, that's an excellent idea sometime soon. Both Dana and Gabby are psychologists and run sexual counselling sessions for people such as yourselves. It's amazing how many women have been damaged by cruel and thoughtless men out there and it's a real shame if they can't resolve those feelings so they can enjoy healthy heterosexual relationships. Men are usually totally unaware of the depth of women's feelings. To a man it's just a one-off incident; to a woman it can be a devastating, life-defining traumatic event."

Neither girl replied, both lost in the memories of their own past traumatic events.