Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Push harder," she said, "Rub my clit hard."

Jeff did, starting a rapid rhythm as he withdrew almost completely and then forced his cock to the end of Emma's cunt.

"That's soooo nice, sweetheart," Emma said, "But I want more pressure on my clit. Get on your back; I want to ride you into the sunset."

They disconnected and Jeff quickly rolled over, his erect cock glistening with Emma's juices for a few seconds before Emma sat on it hard, feeling the simultaneous pressure against her clit and cervix as she was completely filled. Together they developed a rhythm, with Emma sliding backwards and forwards on Jeff's pubic bone, causing Jeff's cock to enter and withdraw from her cunt while massaging her clit hard.

Paula and Amy watched their partners fuck as they cuddled and caressed each other in their post-orgasmic bliss. They heard their partners' breathing become faster and heavier until Amy threw her head back and closed her eyes, before going rigid.

"Darling, I'm almost there, cum in me, give me your cum in my cunt, squirt your cum in me, I'm cumming, yessss, I'm cummmmingggg," she wailed as her body went rigid.

Jeff needed no further bidding. He also went rigid and let out several grunts as his muscles clenched, squirting his cum inside Emma. As she felt the hot jism hit the end of her cunt she gave a small scream as she came even harder.

After a few moments the lovers both relaxed and opened their eyes to gaze at each other, before Emma lay down on Jeff, her hard nipples trying to bore holes in his chest and she kissed and cuddled into him.

"What an awesome lover you are! Amy's so fortunate to have such a wonderful partner."

"Mmmmm, you're gorgeous and responsive too. I love Amy and you could never replace her, but your body is wonderful and does really exciting things to me. We'll have to do that again sometime."

Emma and Jeff disconnected and they all lay on the bed for a while, caressing each other and discussing their lovemaking. They turned the lights off and gently drifted off to sleep.

It was dark when Paula awoke to feel a hard cock pressing against her pussy, which she found was quite wet. She wondered how long Jeff had been stimulating her for her to get that way, but then focussed on the present. She pretended to be asleep, wondering what Jeff would do. She slowly turned so he had better access, trying to control her breathing to maintain the illusion that she was asleep for as long as possible. Would he fuck her while she slept, she wondered.

Meanwhile Jeff was enjoying the feel of his cock rubbing against Paula's pussy lips. He felt her move and thought maybe she had woken, but she made no sound and gave no other indication that she was awake. Should he fuck her while she slept, he wondered. Could he fuck her with her staying asleep. He decided to try.

Very gently he proceeded to push his cock inside her, moving very slowly, pushing in then withdrawing, a bit further in then out again.

Paula felt his cock spreading her lips then slowly, a little further with each thrust, entering her cunt. She knew she was well lubricated so that wasn't a problem, but she wondered how she could encourage him to fuck her yet still give the illusion that she was asleep. She moved a little, rolling further onto her back, and murmured something incomprehensible as she provided him with better access.

She felt Jeff slowly reposition himself above her, taking care not to place any pressure on her that would surely wake her. Once again she felt his cock enter gently then withdraw. Enter further, withdraw again. Oh she would so like to just grab him and impale herself on him but she decided to play this game out a bit more.

Jeff looked at the other two girls and noticed that Amy was watching. He gave her a wink, which she returned, and reached over to kiss her. He then started moving his cock further inside Paula, fucking her for real now.

Paula couldn't maintain the illusion any longer; she was being overpowered by the sensations. She reached up and grabbed Jeff suddenly, pulling him all the way into her.

"If you want to fuck me, for god's sake really fuck me," she whispered into his ear.

Jeff started with surprise when he realised that she was awake. "How long have you been awake?" he asked in a whisper.

"Oh about five minutes I guess," was her whispered reply. "I've been really enjoying what you've been doing. Now fuck me hard and make me cum."

He needed no second bidding, lengthening and quickening his strokes , pressing his pubic bone hard against her clit until very soon they were both ready to cum.

"Yes, cum inside me, fill my cunt with your dangerous babymaking cum," she whispered into his ear.

Jeff stopped and froze. Could she really be fertile right now? Was she asking him to make a baby inside her? He didn't know and now wasn't the time to find out, he decided. So he resumed his fucking and within a few strokes he came, just as Paula started to thrash around in her own orgasm, biting her hand to prevent herself from screaming out her ecstasy. Jeff grunted as he spurted his cum against her cervix, his body rigid, and then they both relaxed. After a few minutes of kissing and cuddling they rolled onto their sides and drifted back to sleep, locked in each other's arms, with his deflating cock still inside her.

The following morning the four lovers awoke and gently made love once again, Jeff fucking Amy while watching Paula and Emma make each other cum hard in a 69 session. After a shared shower they joined the rest of the extended family in the dining room.

"Have an enjoyable time?" asked Greg, looking at their four 'just fucked' faces.

"Oh yes," enthused Paula. "Amy's got a real sexy guy there. Hope we can share him again sometime."

"Well, I won't say any time, but certainly we'll be looking forward to you visiting often," replied Amy.

They all ate breakfast, discussing the day's planned events. Dana spoke loudly to gain their attention as she made an announcement.

"Marcie and I have been discussing Paula and Emma's act and have decided that the Saturday after this coming one will be a BDSM night at which Emma and Paula will debut and will have their caning act. We've also decided that we will have a draw for women to be the sub during the act, the number of tickets being limited to 20. That should raise the interest a bit. There will be two very similar acts, Paula doing one, Emma the other, giving two women the opportunity to be beaten so each entrant has a 10% chance of being selected. Pam and Marcie will attend to the advertising. Just thought you'd like to know."

There was quite a bit of discussion about this announcement.

"You're really getting into this then," said Becks to Emma. "Great to see. I think it's a lot more fun doing the pain stuff to others than having it done to you and being unable to have much fun for the next week."

"Yes, I think so too," replied Emma, "Although I don't want to get out of receiving pain completely."

"No chance of that. There's the Dungeon downstairs as you know and I'm sure that anyone here would be only too pleased to inflict whatever pain you want on you whenever they're available. However, if you're going to join the group completely and work at 'Dana's' you'll also need to service clients, which can be a bit painful if you've been beaten hard recently. So most times Sundays are used for our own recreational activities in the Dungeon."

Marcie had come over to the trio and tuned into their conversation.

"Speaking of which," she added, "Are you, Emma, and Paula, willing to take your places in the duty roster both as receptionists and as prostitutes?"

"Yes, absolutely," replied Emma, closely followed by a similar agreement from Paula.

"That's great. Today I'll take you down and show you things like booking systems, readying rooms for clients, financial systems and all the other tasks that need to be done. I'll also show you how to supervise women on the Sybian and how to set up the Venus 2000 for men, assuming there are some who would prefer a solo session rather than fucking one of our girls. There are some, but not many."

"Thanks for that. What time do we leave?" asked Paula.

"Oh, let's say about 9ish. Give you half an hour to sort yourselves out and choose what you want to wear. A problem having to wear clothes, eh."

"Any chance of us having clients today?" asked Emma.

"If you want that it can probably be arranged. We have some bookings and I'm sure not all have specified who they would like. So if you want to you can certainly have a client or two today. I'll run through the procedures with you this morning."

At 9.05 Marcie and the two girls drove to 'Dana's', Emma wearing a short frilly floral skirt and almost sheer white blouse, Paula was more formal in a business suit with a very short, tight black skirt and white top with a black scarf. Both wore tiny G string panties and half cup bras. Marcie commented that they looked good enough to eat, to which Emma replied that was exactly what they did to each other that morning.

Marcie showed them the admin systems, the ways in which rooms were set up, the clothing store so that they could dress how clients expected for special scenes, the panic button in each room in case of emergencies, and pointed out that each room was monitored with CCTV for the safety of the girls. Finally they arrived at the Sybian room and Marcie indicated how the machine was set up, where the accessories were kept, how a woman could be locked onto the machine, and finally asked if they wanted to try it out.

"Oh yes please," replied Emma quickly.

She stripped off and under Marcie's instruction chose a medium dildo, attached it to the machine and lubed it. She then sat on it, allowing the dildo to penetrate her cunt until her clit was pressing on the knobbly rubber fingers.

"It feels great," said Emma, "Even without any movement."

Marcie turned the machine on, demonstrating low to high speed dildo rotation so that Emma could feel what it was like, then started the vibrations. Emma let out a squeal as the pulsating fingers started massaging her clit.

"Oooohhhh, that feels soooo nice," she said, rolling her head around and closing her eyes.

"And that's only on 20%," commented Marcie. "Here, let me increase it a bit. In fact, I'll take it to 100% then bring it back to 50. Ok? Here goes."

Emma squealed again as the vibration rates increased, sending serious stimulation to her cunt and clit. By the time it reached 100% she was almost cumming, so Marcie dropped it quickly to 50%, allowing Emma to breathe a little easier while still feeling the vibrations push her to her orgasm. After another couple of minutes she was nearly there and Marcie increased it to 80%, causing Emma to cum hard.

"Oooohhhh, yessss, I'm cummmminggggg!" she yelled, writhing on the machine in ecstasy.

Marcie slowly reduced the rate until the machine stopped and Emma slowly recovered.

"Come on, off you get. I want a turn now," said an impatient Paula.

Emma climbed off the machine and Paula gave it a wipe then sat down on the dildo.

"Normally the dildo would be replaced then sterilised after each client, but I guess if you two have any bugs you'll have shared them by now," commented Marcie.

Marcie went through the same procedure with Paula as she had with Emma, Paula also cumming hard and quickly. As she climbed off the machine she was visibly trembling.

"That was wonderful," she said, "Who needs a guy? How many times can a woman cum on this if she's tied down on it?"

"We've had women cum about ten times before passing out," replied Marcie. "If they do pass out you must stop the machine immediately and support them. If they fall sideways they could be injured. Usually we give them 30 minutes maximum, but I don't know of anyone who has stayed on it at a reasonable speed for that time. It is an interesting torture to tie a woman onto it at about 10%, which is enough to stimulate her but not allow her to cum easily, if at all."

Paula and Emma looked at each other. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Emma.

"I was thinking it sounds like an interesting Sunday's entertainment to see how long we could stay on it at a low setting. There are two Sybians here in adjoining rooms with a door between. We could each be tied to one and have the controls set the same and see who could stand it the longest. How about this Sunday?" suggested Paula.

"You're on," said Emma. "Marcie, is that Ok? Has it been done before?"

"I'm not sure if that has been done before, you'd have to ask the others. I haven't heard of it, but it sounds like a good idea. Would you mind spectators? You'd have to have two anyway to look out for you in emergencies."

"Spectators would be welcome," said Emma, "How about we book it for Sunday at 2pm?"

"Sounds good to me," replied Paula.

"It wouldn't need to be here," commented Marcie, "We have two Sybians at home. We could take them outside to the pool area, so long as they didn't get wet, and everyone could watch while you had your Sybian duel. You'd have to decide what the winning criteria were; was it first to cum, the one who cums most in a given time, the last to cum, the one who stays on the machine for the longest or what."

"Ok, we've got a couple of days to discuss it but that sounds like the best idea," said Paula.

The girls cleaned themselves up, dressed, cleaned up the machine and then went downstairs for lunch. After lunch Marcie allocated each of them a client, explaining what was required. Paula's client wanted to play the role of a boss for whom Paula was the secretary. The client was supposed to punish the secretary for not paying an important account. Paula's formal dress was very suitable for this role. Emma was playing the role of a party girl, for which she was very suitably dressed, who had two suitors and was supposed to choose between them. Needless to say Emma decided they would both win her favours.

At 2.30 Paula's client arrived and after the necessary formalities she escorted him to a room which she had set up with a desk and chairs, in addition to the normal bed. She had her client strip, shower and redress, then sat at the desk pretending to do office work. The 'boss' came over to her and started complaining about an account that Paula hadn't paid. Paula became cheekier over the next few minutes, deliberately provoking the 'boss', who eventually stood her up and bent her over the edge of the table. He then lifted her skirt and started spanking her arse, noting her tiny G string panties with approval.

Paula responded by pretend tears, ineffectual struggling and pleas for mercy, all of which were ignored. The 'boss' then stood her up and told her to get down on her knees and give him a blow job. Paula wanted much more than that. However, she used the opportunity to undo his trousers as she extracted his hard cock, then stood up, refusing to put in in her mouth and pretending to run away, but 'accidentally' tripping and falling on the bed.

Instantly the 'boss' was on top of her and she began stripping his clothes off as he stripped her. She called time out and rolled a condom onto his cock before he turned her over and entered her cunt forcefully doggie style. Paula responded to the feeling of his large cock fucking her hard by wriggling her arse as she reached between her legs to cup his balls swinging beneath his cock. He in turn responded, reaching around her to fondle her breasts, twisting her nipples which caused her to rapidly approach orgasm. But not soon enough. With a massive thrust he forced his cock fully into her and came hard. Paula felt the warmth of his cum filling the end of the condom. And then he was finished, collapsing onto her back for a few moments before removing his cock, standing up and cleaning himself up.

Paula felt disappointed, yet as a professional had to continue, reassuring him how wonderful it had been for her, inflating his ego, letting him know he was a wonderful lover and hoping he would return sometime. He didn't want another shower, even though she offered to have one with him, and they both dressed and he left. Men, thought Paula, no wonder I prefer Emma or the Sybian. She cleaned up the room, moved the table and chairs back into storage and went downstairs.

At 3.30 two good looking guys arrived for Emma. They looked at her with approval, letting out a low whistle at the luscious looking party girl they had to try to win over. Emma took them upstairs and put on the disco music in the room while pouring them all drinks. Once they were sitting down, she chose one of them and sat on his knee, much to the apparent disappointment of the other.

They talked for a few minutes, Emma bringing the topic around to sex and particularly whether guys with big cocks made better lovers. She decided that they needed to test the theory and so asked them to get their cocks out of their pants. Needless to say, that was not enough so she got them to remove their pants and underpants entirely. Once two hard cocks were presented for inspection, she needed some way to measure them. She put the question to the guys.

She was surprised how long it took them to decide the best way was to see how far they went into her cunt. Once they decided, they then stripped her while she removed their shirts, then she escorted them to the shower and they all showered together, with Emma doing a great deal of cock stroking while the guys caressed her breasts and pubic area.

After they were dried she rolled a condom onto each guy then lay on her back on the bed with her knees wide apart.

"Who's first?" she asked.

The guys decided she could choose, so she chose the one whose knee she hadn't sat on. He positioned himself between her legs and slowly entered her hot and ready cunt. When he was at full depth, with his pubic bone pressing against her clit, she could just feel the end of the condom against her cervix. He withdrew and the other guy entered, again pushing in slowly but firmly until his cock head pressed quite firmly against her cervix. He then withdrew.

"Well," the first one asked, "Who is longest?"

Emma indicated the second one was longest by a tiny amount, but she also pointed out that the discussion was about the biggest, not longest, cock and clearly the first guy had a slightly thicker cock, meaning that both were about the same in size. She also pointed out that she now needed to know who was the best lover, so invited the first guy to once again enter her and make love to her.

This he did with alacrity, fucking her hard until she came in a wonderful orgasm. He still hadn't cum, so he continued to fuck her until she reached her second orgasm and he spurted his cum into the condom. When he withdrew he smirked at his mate.

"There, see if you can get her to cum twice before you cum," he challenged.

The second guy did just that. He fucked her slowly and lovingly, enjoying the movement of his cock in her slippery cunt, bringing her to a beautiful orgasm, then continuing until she had another, at which time he came, closing his eyes as his body went rigid and his cum squirted into the end of his condom. He withdrew, leaving Emma very happy and satisfied.

"Well," he asked, "How was that?"

"Hmmm, what wonderful lovers you both are." She watched as they preened themselves at her praise. "However, I have come to a conclusion."

The second one glanced at the first. "She's going to pick me, I just know it," he said to his mate.

"The first one I would give 9.5 out of 10 to. It was extremely enjoyable and you really know how to satisfy a girl."

The first guy gave the second a light punch on the arm. "See, I'll get it, not you," he said.

"The second one was also extremely enjoyable. I am most impressed that you each made me cum twice. So I give the second one 9.5 out of ten too."