Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See," said the second guy, "We're even."

Emma put her arms around both guys and kissed each of them.

"Now that you both know you're wonderful lovers," she cooed in their ears, "Please take me to bed and really make love to me. I know I've cum a few times, but you guys are sooo sexy I just want more of you both."

They needed no second invitation and quickly rolled new condoms onto their cocks and joined Emma on the bed. One of them gently eased his cock into her cunt, holding himself in her fully and pressing his pubic bone against her clit as he wriggled his hips slowly. The other reached between them and started caressing her breasts and rhythmically squeezing her nipples. Emma started moaning from the double stimulation, moving her hips to generate more intense stimulation. After several minutes of this she came hard, writhing around on the bed as much as she was able while being held still by both guys. Slowly she came down from her orgasm and both guys resumed their actions, taking only a few minutes to bring Emma to yet another crashing orgasm.

This cycle continued until Emma was having almost continuous orgasms, writhing uncontrollably and making alternate high pitched keening sounds, moans and panting from shortness of breath. Eventually the guy fucking her tensed and came, before collapsing onto her chest.

There was no let up for Emma. A few seconds was all it took for the guys to change places and the seemingly enormous cock of the other guy to enter her sloppy cunt. He began fucking her hard and fast, driving her to several more orgasms before he also came hard into his condom. He rested, panting, on her chest for a few seconds until she showed signs of panic from the difficulty she had breathing. He withdrew and rolled off her.

Once they had recovered, Emma gave each guy a very passionate kiss and they showered to clean themselves up before dressing.

"Wow, you guys sure know how to please a woman."

"Why, thank you ma'am," replied one of the guys, "We do aim to please."

"If you want more, we're very happy to oblige sometime, just not right now though. I feel all cummed out," said the second guy.

"Well, next time you're her please ask for Emma. I'll be waiting for you."

They went downstairs where Emma gave them each a farewell kiss before meeting Paula in the staff area.

"How was it?" she asked.

"I'm so frustrated," replied Paula, "He was hopeless. Fucked me, came and that was it, leaving me hanging."

"Oh you poor dear," replied Emma sympathetically, before telling Paula all the details of her amazing time.

"I have no idea how many times I came. It just seemed to be one continuous orgasm after a while," she ended breathlessly. "So what are we going to do about you?"

"I need a man, now," said Paula as the door opened and Jeff walked in. "You'll do," Paula told a surprised Jeff, "Come with me, darling, I need you now."

Although taken aback, Jeff was no slouch, reasoning that he could find out what happened later, but right now here was a very sexy girl throwing herself at him and obviously needing to be fucked. He put his arm around Paula, bent to kiss her and together they went upstairs to a vacant room. A few minutes later Marcie arrived and Emma was able to tell her everything that had happened.

"Oh well, at least we have three happy customers, even if we need our own staff to complete the job for Paula."

Marcie made cups of coffee for herself and Emma and sat chatting about a variety of things until Paula and Jeff returned to the room, both with smiles on their flushed faces.

"Mmmm," said Paula, "Now Jeff's a real man, not like that arsehole I had earlier."

The Saturday of the BDSM evening was spent preparing the room with the equipment required, sorting out costumes and working out the selection procedures for the various games that were scheduled. For the caning show which Emma and Paula were supervising, women who volunteered to go in the draw as a sub had free entry if they were accompanied by their partner. It had been decided that the selected women's partners would also be invited onto the stage and be offered the opportunity to administer some or all of the punishment.

"If the partner has the opportunity to cane his girl's pussy, that can provide really good bonding within the partnership," theorized Marcie. "In fact it could start the couple into a BDSM lifestyle if they wanted to pursue it. For those selected we could offer a couple of free sessions in the Dungeon to get them started if they were so inclined, or just for the experience if they didn't want to go too much further."

Everyone agreed that this was an interesting possibility, although Dana did question what would happen if a woman arrived alone and what would happen if the selected woman had a female partner. In the first case there could be a draw from all the male entry tickets for a guy to administer the punishment, and in the second case it was considered that the gender of the partner was unimportant, but that only one member of a couple could enter the draw.

The evening proceeded through the usual BDSM events that were standardized now from many earlier shows. As usual Todd's whipping demonstration created a great deal of interest, with no shortage of willing volunteers to have clips removed from nipples and pussy lips. However, the item which everyone was awaiting with interest was the final act put on by Emma and Paula.

When the two girls came on stage for their act the reception was deafening, with whistles, clapping, stamping of feet and vocal approval lasting almost a minute. The two girls were wearing identical outfits, consisting of cowboy shirt and pants. They began by stripping these off until they were left wearing very little; matching almost transparent mini-bras, tiny skirts that hid virtually nothing and tiny g string panties, which also hid virtually nothing. They removed each other's skirts then bras, both to thunderous applause, leaving the g strings in place for the time being.

Marcie came on stage and drew the numbers for the couples. One couple walked quickly and confidently onto the stage, the other couple were more reluctant and the woman appeared to be trying to persuade her partner not to go through with this. From the body language, her partner was having none of that and he escorted her onto the stage as quickly as possible.

"Thank you all for volunteering," said Marcie. "What are your names please?"

The keen couple gave their names as Tom and Muriel; the other couple were John and Betty.

"So how are you feeling about being selected, Betty?" asked Marcie.

"Terrified," replied an obviously nervous Betty, "I don't know why I let John talk me into this. I don't like pain but he thought it would add some spice to our sex life, which admittedly has been a little slow recently."

"Well, I certainly hope this will help your sex life. One thing about pain is that if you are allowed to acclimatize gradually you can actually bear a great deal more pain than you would think. You may even find that the pain is transformed somehow to sexual pleasure," replied Marcie, turning to Tom and Muriel. "How do you feel about being selected, Muriel?"

"We've discussed it for ages and for us this is a wonderful opportunity to enter the world of BDSM," replied Muriel. "Thank you so much for this opportunity and we're both really looking forward to this evening and the two free Dungeon sessions."

"Our pleasure," replied Marcie. "Betty, who would you like as your supervisor, Emma or Paula?"

Betty looked nervously at the two almost naked girls and thought that maybe Emma would be less harsh than Paula. "Emma, please."

"Right, so Paula will be supervising Muriel. We hope you both enjoy this experience and without further ado I'll hand you over to Emma and Paula."

Marcie walked off the stage and Emma collected Betty and John while Paula collected Muriel and Tom. They had previously arranged that whoever had the woman who appeared to be most nervous would go first, so Emma took them over to the equipment while Paula took her charges to three seats at the side of the stage.

"First things first," said Emma, "You need to strip naked, both of you please."

As some stripping music began to play, Emma coached John to strip Betty, who in turn stripped John. The audience was relatively subdued, probably because they knew how nervous Betty was, but once both partners were naked the audience responded with applause. Emma then showed John how to bind Betty's breasts with the rope available and then place Betty in the suspension apparatus in preparation for her caning. Both John and Emma noticed that Betty was now sobbing quietly.

"Please don't make me do this," she said to John.

"It will be fine," said John, "I'll be gentle, darling, and certainly I won't be causing any permanent damage. Just relax and trust me."

Once Betty was suspended to Emma's satisfaction, John took the cane offered and gave it a few trial swings, hearing the swish it made with satisfaction. Betty heard the sound with terror and began sobbing again.

"Now, John, just start gently on her arse," instructed Emma.

John did this, landing gentle strokes on Betty's arse cheeks. Betty stopped sobbing as she felt the blows and realised that they really didn't hurt as much as she had thought they would. In fact, she started to feel a bit turned on by them and by the thought that she was helplessly bound and suspended on a stage in front of a large crowd of people while her loving husband was beating her with a cane. This was so far out of her comfort zone as to be ludicrous, and she started laughing softly at the whole situation. Emma asked John to wait a few seconds.

"Are you Ok?" asked Emma, puzzled by Betty's change in demeanour.

"Yes, I'm fine now," replied Betty, "It just struck me that the whole situation is ludicrous and I couldn't help laughing.

"So how does it feel?"

"Surprisingly it feels fine and it's making me feel a bit sexy. I have no idea why."

As Emma passed John she said quietly "You can increase the strength of the strokes a little each time. Just watch her responses and gauge how hard to hit by what you see."

John did this and as the strength of the strokes increased Emma watched Betty's arse cheeks take on a rosy hue. Once she felt that he had done enough, she told him to stop and together they turned Betty over.

"Now start again gently on her breasts, softly at first then gradually harder. Avoid the nipples for a start but bring them into it later too."

John followed instructions and very soon had Betty wriggling from the sexual feelings that emanated from her breasts. The first stroke across her nipples brought a gasp of pain from Betty, but that was quickly followed by an increase in her wriggling as she had her eyes closed and a look bordering on ecstasy on her face.

Soon her breasts and nipples were rosy and with a final hard stroke across her nipples, which elicited a small scream from Betty, followed by more intense wriggling, John turned his attention to her pussy area, starting by gently caning her lower abdomen, then moving between her legs to gain full access to her pussy.

The audience had followed the punishment keenly, letting out gasps whenever they collectively thought that a stroke was particularly well placed or hard. Much of this depended upon the sound the cane made as it struck Betty's unprotected flesh.

John noticed how wet Betty was, with cunt juice dripping onto the stage. She was obviously very turned on by what was happening, which John was pleased to see. He started by giving fast, soft taps to her pussy lips, avoiding her clit. Betty began thrusting her hips back and forth in a sexually suggestive manner. As John increased the strength of the blows she stared a keening wail, part pain, part arousal, and increased her hip movement. John moved his hand down the cane, making for harder blows which seemed to increase Betty's arousal still further.

"Ooooohhhh," she moaned, "Beat me, beat me hard, harder. Beat my clit. I'm so close to cumming, oooohhhhhh."

The audience applauded as they heard these words, urging John to beat his wife's pussy and clit harder. John strayed a blow onto her clit, sending her into paroxysms of movement and causing her to give a short, sharp scream. He repeated the stroke with the same result, so continued beating her clit, alternating with her lips, with gradually harder blows.

Betty's moaning, screams and movements increased until after a particularly hard blow to her clit she came.

"Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh! I'm cummmminnnnggggg!" she screamed.

The audience started cheering, clapping, screaming, stamping their feet in a deafening uproar of approval as Betty writhed in ecstasy. Emma stopped John from giving her any strokes during this, telling him to allow her to enjoy the orgasm and cautioning him that she was moving too much to accurately aim the blows.

Once Betty had calmed down a little, John continued to beat her pussy, breasts and arse as she writhed in joyous pain.

"More, more, harder, harder," she moaned as John followed Emma's instructions, always remaining in control and regulating the strength of the blows.

"Although she is asking for harder, she doesn't necessarily want that. The key thing here is to maintain control of yourself and not allow yourself to be carried away by what she thinks she wants," coached Emma.

After a few more minutes Betty once again went rigid, letting out a small scream as she came again, less intensely than before. After that Emma instructed John to give one more stroke across her nipples and another onto her clit, and to make both as hard as he could.

The nipple stroke took Betty by surprise with its strength, causing her to scream in agony which passed within a few seconds, leaving her panting with a red mark showing the path of the stroke. The clit stroke sent her into orbit, screaming a long, loud blood curdling scream as she thrashed about in her bonds, watched in amazement by John and everyone in the audience. Slowly she relaxed and just hung in her bonds as the audience registered its approval with a tumultuous standing ovation.

Emma quickly released Betty from her bondage and led her and John to the front of the stage, where they bowed to the admiring crowd. They then collected their clothes and, still naked, sat on the seats on the stage that had been recently vacated by Muriel, Tom and Paula, who were now centre stage.

The next act proceeded along very similar lines to its predecessor with the exception that Muriel was an enthusiastic participant from the start. She and Tom had a little experience of BDSM and she was unafraid of being beaten; in fact she urged him on to harder strokes on more sensitive parts of her body. Her obvious enthusiasm was felt by the crowd, many of whom were actively engaged in mild sexual activity with their partner or neighbour.

Once Tom started on her pussy, Muriel quickly came hard, writhing and shaking through her orgasm while emitting moans of pleasure. Each stroke was greeted by a welcoming sound, although when Tom struck her clit hard she let out a scream and bit her lip for a few seconds until the pain decreased, increasing her sexual arousal. In all Muriel came six times on stage and received several very hard strokes of the cane to her breasts and clit, both areas showing small flecks of blood.

Once they had completed, to the obvious approval of the audience, the two couples left the stage. Emma and Paula continued their act by first stripping each other out of their g strings. Then Emma took up her position leaning backwards over a padded stool, fully exposing her taut pussy and breasts to Paula's cane. Paula landed ten hard blows on Emma's nipples, each blow being immediately followed by a yelp of pain, then ten hard blows to Emma's pussy, with most attention being paid to her clit. After the eighth blow Emma came hard, rolling on the stool and moaning in ecstasy. Paula administered the final two blows to Emma's clit while she was still cumming.

After a short break the act was repeated with Paula being the sub and Emma beating her nipples and pussy with very similar results, the only difference being that Paula came after only five strokes on her clit, and then after the remaining five strokes she begged for more until she came a second time, sliding down the stool until she was sitting on the floor. Once she had recovered sufficiently, both girls waved to the audience and left the stage to tremendous applause.

Sunday morning started slowly after the late night show at 'Dana's' the previous night. As it was a beautiful sunny day, everyone congregated in the outdoor pool at around 10am for a champagne breakfast to celebrate the success of the evening and particularly Emma and Paula's debut into the public arena.

"What an amazing show," commented Dana, "You guys are just incredible. Everyone seemed to be very happy with the whole evening but it was your act that had everyone asking when we were going to have another similar evening and many asked how they could book the Dungeon for their own activities. We've got bookings for weeks ahead just from last night."

"Wow," replied Emma, "I didn't know we'd have such a great response. I was certainly a bit nervous about it last night, especially as Betty was so apprehensive at the start. However, she came right and we had a ball, although I'm a bit sore in a few places, as I am sure Paula is also. Love to do it all again sometime."

"I completely agree," added Paula, "It was great. Sore bits are the norm; they heal so there's no problem. Anyway, nothing that a tongue can't fix."

A few chuckles were heard from the others.

"So," said Marcie, looking at Greg for his approval, "You two are welcome to stay here as long as you like and can now consider yourself full time employees of 'Dana's'. Welcome aboard. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that you are both fantastic and we all look forward to many years of enjoyable and memorable times with you."

Everyone clapped to show their approval and before the girls knew it they were being passed from one person to the next as each hugged, kissed and caressed them. Becks, of course, had a special cuddle with Emma.

"I'm just so grateful that you managed to find me again," said Becks, with tears running down her cheeks from emotion. "It's just wonderful that we can be together now."

"Yes, Mom, I love you so much and I'm also really happy and feel complete now that we're together again."

When Emma and Paula met up again they embraced each other.

"Sure looks like we landed on our feet this time," commented Emma. "What an amazing group of people here. You happy to stay for a while?"

"Absolutely," replied Paula, gently fondling Emma's breasts, "What a dream come true this place is."