Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 12

Story Info
Rooms with Views
34.8k words
4.68
17.9k
8
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

5. This chapter was inspired by a comment from Amanda who, with her step-daughter, has a dream to own a brothel and watch what others are doing there. I hope you enjoy it and achieve your dream.


It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and almost everybody was lazing by the outdoor pool, sipping drinks, working on their suntan or staying cool in the shade. Paula sat down beside Jeff who was reading a book while Amy slept beside him. She reached out and started caressing his semi-hard cock.

"You know, darling, I'm so hot in a sexy way. Can you please make love to me right here right now?"

Jeff's cock gave a lurch, stiffening noticeably as Paula's hand began massaging it for real.

"Sure, why not. Let's do it, you sexy wanton harlot," smiled Jeff, placing his book on the ground beside the foam pad he was resting on.

His book was barely on the ground before Paula was straddling him, grinding her clit against his almost rigid cock and spreading her pussy juice over his crotch area.

"Mmmm, I love the way your cock feels against my pussy," she murmured in his ear, "It makes me feel even sexier than I was before."

She bent forward and rubbed her hard nipples against his chest, then moved upwards asking without words for him to suck them. He obliged, sucking first one, then the other while he stroked and caressed them with his fingers.

"So what brought this on?" he asked.

"Hmmmm, I was just watching you read while Amy was sleeping beside you and got to thinking how I was feeling a bit sexy so I just fantasised about you fucking me with everyone watching and that made me really hot, so I decided to live the fantasy."

Jeff glanced around at the others beside the pool, noticing some were blatantly watching the action while others glanced up and then looked away. The thought that they were being watched as they made love was very arousing, causing his cock to grow a little more, which Paula responded to by moving upwards, allowing her pussy to cover it, then moving slowly downwards as it slipped into her cunt.

"Oooohhhh, that feels so nice," she purred, moving gently to rub her clit against his cock. "Just like that, gently, gently fuck it in and out slowly."

Jeff did as he was bid and very soon he felt his cock being completely engulfed by Paula's silky wet cunt as she sat down on him hard. They both felt his cock head press against her cervix and the root of his cock squeeze her clit. Paula gripped hold of Jeff's shoulders as she closed her eyes in response to the sensations that washed through her body.

"Oh darling, I'm soooo close already."

Jeff noticed that Amy had woken and was propped up on one elbow watching her partner fucking a hot and willing woman from a couple of feet away. Paula noticed it also and the thought of being watched by Jeff's partner sent her over the top and she came hard and loudly, drawing everyone's attention to her orgasm.

After a few seconds she relaxed and started once again fucking Jeff's cock backwards and forwards, forcing it into the end of her cunt then withdrawing, sliding it over her sensitive clit, then repeating her voluntary impalement on his huge member. Jeff felt his balls draw up in preparation to cumming and felt Amy's hand reach over and draw them downwards, an action which she frequently used to prolong their enjoyment.

"I want to watch you two for a bit longer," she said huskily, "No cumming yet, sweetheart."

Jeff started fucking Paula for real, pushing harder as she enveloped his cock and withdrawing until just the very head remained inside her, only to thrust into her once again. He felt the stimulation driving him towards orgasm and noticed by looking around that everyone was now paying attention to the impromptu sex show they were putting on, many of the watchers caressing their partner or another erotically.

"Ooohhh, sweetheart, I'm getting close again," said Paula, increasing her movements and throwing her head back, "Oh yes, yes, yes I'm cummmminggggg," she yelled.

Amy released Jeff's balls and Jeff gave two more mighty thrusts before cumming also, screaming out his orgasmic frenzy as he pumped what felt like gallons of cum deep into Paula's cunt. Everyone clapped and cheered their demonstration as Paula slowly relaxed and leant forward onto Jeff's chest, resting there, panting, after her exertions.

"Mmmmmm, darling, that was soooo wonderful," she purred after a few minutes, "Thank you so, so much for that. I really needed it. You're such a wonderful lover, darling."

"Thank you, sweetheart," replied Jeff, "My cum was amazing." He turned to Amy. "Thanks, Amy, for delaying the event. As usual it provided a far better orgasm than I'd have had otherwise."

Amy stretched over and kissed both Jeff and Paula.

"Thank you both. I really enjoyed watching you both. What an amazing performance."

Slowly Paula disconnected from Jeff's now flaccid cock and stood up. She wiped her body, removing their combined juices and catching the cum dripping from her wide open cunt.

"You must have put a huge amount in me," she said, "It's running out like a waterfall."

Jeff cleaned himself up and when both had removed all traces of their lovemaking they dived into the pool and swam to the other end. There several people joined them, talking about how hot it was watching others make love. After a while Paula came up with an idea.

"You know, we put on strip shows which sometimes include sex acts and people enjoy watching those. We offer the opportunities for sex in our brothel. What would happen if we offered the opportunity to watch sex in our brothel? What if we set up several rooms with one way glass so that people could watch others have sex while being invisible to those they were watching? We could offer a discount to people who were willing to possibly be watched as they had sex, although they wouldn't necessarily know if they were being watched or not. Then we could charge people to come in and watch. It would be set up so that if they wanted, the watchers could also have sex while they were watching."

Todd and Dana looked at each other. "Why hadn't we thought of this before?" asked Dana. "Of course, it sounds like a win-win-win situation. People who are into exhibitionism could get their rocks off in front of an invisible audience, and it wouldn't matter whether there was an actual audience or not, the thought that there could be would be enough. Those who were into voyeurism could watch others have sex while doing whatever they wanted, masturbating, having sex with a partner or simply watching. And we would win by charging for the additional services we offer to cater for people with different and often negatively stereotyped preferences."

"Sounds great to me. Let's discuss it at a meeting after dinner tonight," replied Todd.

The remainder of the afternoon passed peacefully and was almost anticlimactic. After dinner the whole group once again met in the large heated indoor spa pool and Dana asked Paula to put her suggestion to the group, which she did. Dana followed with her thoughts and everyone agreed it was an excellent idea. Greg and Marcie made some suggestions from a practical point of view, suggesting that it would only need minor building modifications to install the one way glass between pairs of rooms so that one room could be for the watched while the adjacent room would be for the watchers. For a start it was suggested that two pairs of rooms be set up like this with roller blinds that could be lowered in the watched room so that privacy could be maintained if required. It was also suggested that a microphone and speaker system be installed with facilities for either one way or two way communication, allowing watchers to suggest what they would like to see from the exhibitionists. Todd offered that if double glazing was used then electrically operated blinds with key access could be placed between the panes so that there would be no peeking if that was not agreed upon.

Emma suggested that it would be a good idea to cater for people who just wanted to watch without having sex. She said that there were some 'dirty old men', as she put it, but emphasised they were not necessarily dirty or men, who liked to just watch on their own without having to have sex. Why not put a small one way window from the rooms for exhibitionists to the outside hallway so that people could walk past and view the activity? Trudi commented that it would be necessary to make the observation ports private so a couple of small rooms like cubicles would be ideal.

After a wide ranging discussion it was agreed that windows be installed between rooms two and three and between rooms four and five during the next week and that two small rooms/cubicles with one way hatch windows be installed on the hallway side of rooms two and four.

This was done with minimal fuss, noise and interruption to the normal smooth running of the brothel operation. Long ago the builders realised that if they treated 'Dana's' work as a priority they would receive perks of the job while working there, and this was true for this job as well. All workmen went home completely satisfied leaving behind several prostitutes who had enjoyed the attention of the virile, muscular workers who worked naked except for carpenter's aprons.

Marcie had arranged publicity in the local paper and on 'Dana's' website, offering half price services if the couples were prepared to be watched, and half price entry to those who wished to watch. This had resulted in the new rooms being booked out solidly for the first week and for part of the second. The staff who served as prostitutes, both in residence in the original 'Dana's' and those part time workers who lived elsewhere, looked forward to a very busy time.

It was also arranged that people who wanted to observe through the small windows in the corridor could just wander in and look at any time. It was not necessary to make a booking. This also meant that those using rooms two and four would never know when they were being observed, which was thought to add spice to the whole setup.

Among the first to avail themselves of the service was a middle-aged guy named Gerald who was a regular client and enjoyed nothing better than to fuck Becks, usually making her cum several times in a session. Becks had noted that he had exhibitionist tendencies as he frequently started stripping both of them in the reception area while they were having a drink. On one notable occasion they both walked up the stairs naked, arms around each other, much to the enjoyment of the watching guests and staff.

So it was no surprise when Becks noticed his name on the list for 2pm on the first day the rooms were open for business. She also noted that a young couple in their early twenties had booked the adjacent watching room so Becks was sure that they would be observed in their love making. She felt a thrill run up her spine knowing that she would be observed as she was stripped naked, fucked and made to cum several times.

She met Gerald in the reception area and they had a quiet drink together in a secluded alcove, Gerald persuading Becks to remover her skimpy dress while he removed his shirt before they went upstairs. Becks made sure that she wiggled her arse to give the other guests an eyeful of her many charms clad only in an almost transparent bra, g string panties and suspender belt with sheer stockings leading down to a pair of very high heels. Gerald walked beside her, arm around her waist, wearing a pair of trousers only.

Once in the room Becks made certain that the blind was up and spoke to the young couple observing them, asking if there was anything in particular they wanted to see.

A female voice replied "Yes, please, we'd like to see you fuck with the male on his back with feet towards the window and female astride him facing the window and riding his cock hard. And we want you both to cum, of course."

Becks looked at Gerald. "Is that Ok with you?' she asked quietly.

"Yep, that's fine. Most anything's Ok with me so long as I'm inside you, darlin'."

They spent a few minutes undressing each other then showered together in the glass shower booth, making sure they exposed themselves to the watchers in the next room. Gerald then picked Becks up and carried her to the bed, placing her with her legs wide open and her pussy facing the window, which looked like a mirror from their side. He then started nibbling on her breasts while fingering her pussy and clit, noticing that she was already very wet.

Becks wasted no time in taking Gerald's cock in her mouth, sucking and licking it until it was huge and throbbing. She then rolled off the bed and lay Gerald down on his back with his feet towards the window. Once positioned, she straddled him reverse cowgirl style and started rubbing her sopping sex saddle on his cock, nearly but not quite allowing him to enter her cunt. After several minutes of this, with Gerald's fingers reaching around her to stimulate her nipples, Becks felt her need to cum increase dramatically and suddenly she was there. And he hadn't even entered her yet, she thought.

"Ooohhhh, sweetheart, I'm going to cum, ooohhh twist my nipples, yes, like that, ooohhh yes, yes, I'm cumminggggg."

She tensed and then slowly relaxed as her orgasm passed. Once it was over, leaving her sexy as hell and ready for more, she slowly slid down onto Gerald's cock, allowing it to enter her cunt and sliding slowly and teasingly until it she was sitting on him hard. He didn't reach the end of her cunt as he was quite short but she felt filled nonetheless. He started fucking motions with his hips and used his hands to pull her backwards and forwards, causing his cock to almost leave her cunt, then forcing it back in as far as it would go. He started panting from the exertion.

Becks was enjoying the feelings that his cock gave her and also enjoying the stimulation she received from his hands on her nipples. Her clit, however, was being ignored so she used her fingers to stimulate her clit, rubbing it gently at first and then harder as the sensations began to overpower her. The thought of her wanton display being watched by the young couple in the next room was the icing on the cake and with very little effort she came once again, letting out a scream this time as she clenched her muscles, holding Gerald's cock stationary inside her as waves of ecstasy washed through her.

Once that had finished and she had relaxed, Gerald continued his movements and nipple stimulation, feeling himself almost ready to cum.

"Sweetheart, fuck me hard please, I'm almost there, fuck me harder, harder, ooohhh yes, like that,yes, fuck me, fuck meeee, fuck, fuck, fu. . ."

Gerald came hard, thrusting his hips upwards, causing Becks to hold on like a rodeo rider to a pitching bull, except that the thrusting, the feel of Gerald's hot cum spurting into the condom in her cunt and the knowledge that they were being watched caused her to cum again, far harder than before. She screamed, loud and long, tensed all her muscles, threw her head back and felt her whole body throbbing in her orgasm.

After nearly a minute she and Gerald relaxed. She lay back on him, exposing them both fully to the young couple, while he nibbled her earlobe and whispered sweet words in her ear. After several minutes lying like this she sat up and carefully slipped off his limp, condom-covered cock. She brought a warm towel and removed his condom, wiping his cum from his cock and wiping them both down to remove bodily fluids. She then lay beside him and cuddled up to him, telling him what a wonderful lover he is and how she couldn't wait till his next visit.

While all this had been taking place, Damien and Sally had been watching through the glass, Sally on all fours with Damien's cock firmly implanted in her cunt doggie style, their favourite position. They had been lovers now for several weeks and enjoyed experimenting with different positions, including the one they were watching through the window. By the time Becks came the first time both Damien and Sally had already cum once but, with the resilience of youth, Damien was hard and ready within minutes.

They watched the activity intensely, thrusting harder and faster as the action heated up next door. When Becks came for a second time, Sally came with her, partly collapsing onto the bed as Damien continued to thrust into her cunt hard. She recovered in time to watch the finale, at which time Damien came again, thrusting violently and reaching around to twist Sally's sensitive nipples, pushing her to a third orgasm. Sally screamed as she came but the sound was almost inaudible next door due to effective sound insulation. However, they heard every sound Gerald and Becks made through the speakers, enhancing their own orgasms. Once they had finished they also cleaned up and had a shower before leaving the room.

As Becks and Gerald left the room they noticed one of the observation doors to their room was hanging open so surmised that it was not only Sally and Damien who had been observing them. This sent a thrill through them and they snuggled closer as they walked down the stairs, wondering who else had been watching them a few minutes ago.

A shortly after Becks had kissed Gerald goodbye, Emma walked into reception on the arm of a young and handsome guy. They also kissed goodbye before he left. Emma and Becks went into the staff room and swapped stories over a cup of coffee.

"Whew," said Emma, "that was intense. My guy seemed to be insatiable. He came three times in half an hour. I did too, but what a stud! It seems that for people who are natural exhibitionists, it's a real turn on and makes them far sexier than normal. How did you get on, Mom?"

"Yeah, it was great. Had Gerald, an old favourite of mine, and he made me cum three times. It's certainly a turn on knowing that another couple are watching and that maybe you're also being watched from the hallway."

"I totally agree, it was far more intense knowing you were being watched. I'll have to take time sometime and experience it from the watcher's perspective. Also have a peek through the small windows from the cubicles. "

"A great idea," replied Becks, "Nothing like seeing it from another perspective. You might like to invite a guy to be there with you or you might actually be scheduled into room three or five with a guest so you can watch as you're being fucked."

"Agreed, that's always a possibility. Have you checked your schedule for the rest of the day?"

"Yes, I have a half hour break, then another guest, then an hour off, then two guys at the same time who want an hour with me. I'll be all fucked out after that I think."

"Are they all in room two or four?"

"Yes, the whole lot, so I'm really on display today."

"My schedule's hectic as well, another four half hour slots with half hour breaks between. Then a break before the evening work starts."

"I haven't even checked my evening work yet," replied Becks.

The remainder of the day went well for Becks and Emma in the observable rooms. It was quieter for Paula, Gabby and Trudi in the private rooms and Dana had only a couple of bookings in the Sybian room and the Dungeon. The evening saw the normal scheduled strip club operation during which time bookings came in for private sessions with prostitutes, especially Emma, Paula and Amy, with some requests for both the viewing and viewed rooms. By 2am the following morning everyone was tired and ready for bed.