Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew," said Marcie as they congregated in the pool for a night cap, "That was some day."

"Yeah, and you didn't even have to turn any tricks or be watched like us," said Emma ruefully.

"Come on, you enjoyed every minute of it. I know you."

"I totally agree," replied Emma, "I didn't say I didn't enjoy it, just that I was tired. It was an awesome day," she yawned, "But I'm certainly looking forward to bed."

"So by the sound of it you're off limits for love making tonight," said Jeff. "With Paula, Emma and Amy all working today, what's a guy to do? Or maybe that should be who's a guy to do?"

"You've got two hands," said Amy laughing.

"Even better, I'm sure that Marcie, Dana and I can take care of your needs if you wish," added Trudi, crossing the pool to rub her wet naked body against Jeff while she gripped his cock underwater.

"Thanks for the offer," replied Jeff, "Your place or mine?"

"Well, I suggest we do it right here so we can all see just what you're made of. How long do you think you'll last with all us sexy girls trying to get your rocks off?" asked Trudi.

"Omigod, you wouldn't really, would you? With everyone watching?"

"Well, you and Paula did it a while ago with everyone watching. What's the difference?"

"Paula's one of my partners but you're not and Paula is just one person not a whole mob."

"Geez you're full of excuses! Come on, out of the pool with you."

Several women hoisted Jeff out of the pool and laid him on a foam pad. Trudi started massaging his cock, causing it to become hard and swollen very quickly before taking it into her mouth.

"Right," she said, "This is how it will be. We need a timer. Greg, can you do the timing please? Thanks. Now, we each have one minute to stimulate you in any way we like. If you cum during that stimulation then we continue the game. If a woman cums while stimulating you, the game still continues. It only stops when both you and the woman stimulating you cum during the same one minute time period. Ok? Everyone got that? It means it could go on all night so we'll set a maximum time of 30 minutes. Starting now."

Trudi resumed her massage stimulation for a short time then sat on his cock, forcing it into her well lubricated cunt. She started a fucking motion.

"Time," called Greg.

"My turn," said Marcie, taking over from Trudi.

Marcie wrapped her breasts around his cock and started rubbing backwards and forwards, stimulating him towards orgasm with little chance of her cumming. She then also sat on his cock and thrust her hips back and forth a few times before Greg again called time.

Despite having been fucked and cum several times today, Amy was feeling horny and jumped right on Jeff's cock, moving up and down, riding him towards his first cum. She reached behind him and grabbed his balls hard, knowing that this usually made him cum quickly. He arched his back in preparation to cumming, eyes closed, and Greg called time.

Amy stood up quickly, herself very close to cumming, and watched as Jeff spurted his cum into the air, thrusting fruitlessly at a non-existent cunt. Several of the onlookers cheered. Once he settled down again, Dana spread his cum over his cock, pushing a large dollop into her cunt and then sat down on him, starting a vigorous fucking motion as she massaged her clit on his pubic bone. After about 30 seconds she knew she could cum. The sensations built quickly; she closed her eyes and was there, moaning as her orgasm raced through her body. She heard Greg call time and slowly stood up, still feeling the tingling in her toes.

Paula quickly took Dana's place and spent her minute fucking Jeff hard while she squeezed his balls. By the time Greg called time, Jeff was well on his way to another orgasm, as was Paula, but she stood quickly and made room for Emma, who continued exactly where Paula left off, renewing the stimulation and causing Jeff to cum hard just before Greg called time. Emma took all Jeff's cum in her cunt and then reluctantly climbed off, so close to her own orgasm which would have ended the game.

Gabby now jumped onto Jeff's cock and slowly lifted herself up and down, stimulating it after his two orgasms so that it remained hard while also stimulating herself. She would have loved to have simply stayed there fucking him gently until they both came but in too short a time Greg called time and she stood up to let Trudi resume her position.

Trudi did not think it possible the even Jeff could cum again after such a short recuperation period, but that is what he did. After Gabby's careful treatment of his red and swollen cock it took only a few seconds of stimulation with Trudi's talented cunt muscles before he was cumming yet again. Trudi felt him injecting his hot cum into her cunt and this drove her to her own orgasm, cumming hard before collapsing on Jeff's stomach and chest.

"Ooohh, thank you, honey," said Jeff, stroking her hair, "At last the delicious torture can end."

Everyone clapped and cheered as Trudi and Jeff slowly separated. Everyone then headed off for showers and bed, looking forward to a very similar busy day later in the morning.

The guy looked official in his neatly cut suit and his PA looked very efficient in her short miniskirt, white blouse showing a conservative amount of cleavage and her moderately high heels.

"How can I help you?" asked Marcie.

"Hi, I'm professor Doug Smithers and this is my assistant Jill Blanchard. We're from the psychology department of the local university, where I believe Dana and Gabby studied a long time ago, well before my time there. We have a course in human sexuality and need to make observations of sexual behaviour but of course this can be very difficult to do. We have found that if we do obtain permission to watch people in their bedrooms their behaviour changes and becomes very stilted, so we see what they think we want to see, not the real way they behave when nobody's watching. We've seen your recent advertising of viewing rooms and thought that could be a very useful way of observing human sexual behaviour so we were wondering if we would be able to come to some agreement regarding ways in which this could happen."

"Oh," replied Marcie, thinking quickly, "Well, yes I can certainly see the advantages of using our observation rooms and they are set up so that this could happen. I hadn't thought of them as being useful to study human sexuality but I can see that from many aspects they would be ideal. Those being observed would have obviously given permission to be observed and the observation rooms would take up to about twenty people with no problem. How would you like to proceed from here then?"

"Well, we would like to see these observation rooms if possible if that's Ok with you. We just need to find out if they are suitable and work out how they could best be used."

"Obviously, no problem there at all." Marcie checked the schedule and called Pam from the office to mind the counter while she was gone. "Room three is vacant for the next hour or so and room two adjacent to it is vacant for the next ten minutes. So I'll take you there."

Marcie led Doug and Jill up the stairs and along the hallway to room three. As she passed room two she commented that this was the room that they would be observing and she also pointed out the doorways to the observation cubicles opening off the hallway. She opened the door to room three and showed Doug and Jill inside.

Right away they noticed the large window opening into room two.

"Can they see us through that?" asked Doug.

"Not a thing. It looks like a mirror to them. Have a look."

"Marcie escorted them into room two and they looked at the large mirror in the place where the window was in room three.

"Wow, that is impressive," commented Doug.

Marcie indicated the audio communication system and then took them back to room three.

"I'll leave you here then while you work out if it's what you need. I'll let you find your own way back to reception when you've finished."

"Great, thanks very much," replied Doug.

"What do you think?" asked Doug.

"Looks awesome," replied Jill, "Just what we we're needing. How many people do you think will fit in here?"

They started working out sizes, calculating numbers if the bed was removed, when they heard sounds through the audio system and looked at the window. A scantily clad woman had walked into room two followed by a well-built guy. As Doug and Jill watched they shut the door and then he started stripping her of her clothes. She stopped him when she only wore a very brief g-string and she started stripping him until he was naked. They then walked to the shower, where she turned it on and removed her panties before getting in with him.

"We shouldn't be here," said Doug. "Time to go."

"Oh no, not right now," replied Jill, "I'm wet and horny. I'd really love to watch this couple if that's Ok with you."

Doug smiled. "Ok, but I want us to strip as well, that's the condition."

"That's fine by me," replied Jill, rubbing her crotch as she undid her blouse buttons.

"Here, let me strip you then you can strip me," suggested Doug.

By the time the couple came out of the shower, Doug and Jill were naked and lying on the bed alongside each other watching through the window. They saw Amy remove a condom from the drawer by the bed and roll it onto her guest's erect cock. They then watched as the couple kissed each other and made love passionately, Amy cumming twice before they both came together in a massive climax.

Meanwhile Doug and Jill hadn't been simply observing. Jill had rolled Doug onto his side and caressed his cock, which rapidly hardened. She whispered in his ear that she needed to be fucked and found a condom in the bedside drawer, rolled it onto Doug's cock, then lay on the bed so she could see through the window and spread her legs.

"Fuck me now, honey," she said, her voice husky with desire.

Doug needed no second bidding. He rolled onto his back, pulled Jill on top of him so she could see into the other room, and kissed her while massaging her breasts and nipples. Jill started squirming, attempting to find the head of his cock with her cunt entrance.

"Shove that huge babymaker inside me now," she ordered.

Doug did that, pushing into her cunt, gently at first but very soon she took over, sitting on him and forcing his huge cock to the end against her cervix. She let out a grunt as it lodged in place. She then started fucking him hard, taking only a couple of minutes before she came noisily and intensely. The couple in the other room didn't react so Doug assumed that there must be good sound insulation between the rooms, hence the audio system.

Jill slowly relaxed again and Doug placed his hands on her hips and started pushing and pulling her to resume the fucking motion which had brought him close to cumming as well. After a few minutes Jill was back into it, aiming for a second climax as Doug massaged her breasts and nipples to increase the stimulation.

Doug lasted only another few minutes and then he came hard, spurting his cum into the condom at the end of Jill's cunt as he tensed his muscles and thrust hard into her. The combination of the visual stimulation from the next room, Doug's hands on her breasts and his cock cumming in her cunt was too much and Jill lost it completely, cumming harder than ever before in her life and screaming her lungs out as she thrashed about and writhed, impaled on Doug's hard cock.

After several minutes, during which time the couple in room two also came hard and noisily, every sound being amplified through the audio system, Jill collapsed onto Doug's chest, panting from her exertion. After a few minutes she resurfaced to reality.

"Omigod, did that really happen? We're fucking in a brothel! We'll be fired. This can't be happening. My husband will kill me. What about your wife? She'll kill you. How will we ever face the uni staff again?"

"Sssshhhh," calmed Doug, "It's Ok. Only we will know about it, nobody else, we'll say nothing. It will just be our little secret. No problems. Just relax."

"Ok, if you're sure," replied Jill.

"I'm sure. Now let's have a shower, get dressed and pretend nothing happened."

They did just that and after several more minutes they were respectable and stepped out of the room, walking quickly along the hallway and down the stairs.

"So what do you think?" asked Marcie, noting their slightly dishevelled looks and her freshly fucked glow, "Will that be suitable for your study?"

"Absolutely," replied Doug.

"Ok, that's great. How do you want to work this?"

"Well, sometimes we just need to show students normal sexual relations, other times we want to show specific, dare I say, so-called deviant forms of sexual expression. So if I was to send a list of what we would like to see, would you be able to let us know times and dates when these activities will be available?"

"That sounds very suitable. You should have your students in the room about ten minutes before scheduled time and they should stay until a few minutes after the observed people leave. I'll make certain there is a half hour before and after each session for you. We'll charge you on monthly account on the basis of the hours you used. Is that suitable for you?"

"Yes, that sounds fine. Thanks very much. Time we were away."

"Thanks very much," said Jill. "See you again no doubt."

"Thanks. 'Bye till next time," said Marcie as they walked out the door. She smiled before heading upstairs to clean up both room two and three. When she returned she went out the back of the office and reviewed the last hour of the surveillance camera recording for room three.

"Hmm, just as I thought," she muttered to herself. "Pleased they had a good time. Hope nothing untoward comes of their little indiscretion." Marcie carefully erased the last hour of the recording from room three to prevent any 'accidents'. The university, after all, looked like being an excellent long term customer.

After the first few weeks of the viewing rooms and cubicles being in operation the number of bookings declined to what Marcie envisaged would be a steady state. There had also been an increasing number of people wanting to watch fetish-type activities, the main one involving the Sybian. Many men and quite a few women also, wanted to watch a woman tied to the machine and being forced to cum time and time again. Others wanted to watch sexy games, causing Marcie to think of the game played with Jeff a few weeks ago beside the indoor pool. A few asked to watch BDSM activities but Marcie told them that the Dungeon was the place for that. Several commented that the Dungeon was great, but they wanted to watch without the participants knowing they were being watched and certainly without the participants being able to identify them.

Marcie discussed these requests first with Greg and Pam and later with the whole group. The consensus was that they would move a Sybian into room four and that they would convert one of the rooms off the Dungeon into a viewing room, providing separate access to prevent Dungeon participants meeting viewers. This work was completed rapidly by the builders, much to the disgust of several of the prostitutes who would have liked more time with the handsome, virile workers. The subsequent advertising campaign brought an initial flood of bookings especially from couples who wanted to observe the Sybian in action, usually because they had read about it and wanted to know more about it before possibly purchasing one. In this case the female partner was usually too shy or scared to just go and try one first but wanted to ease into this possibility by seeing it in action.

Terry and Mabel were such a couple. They made a booking to observe a woman being forced to cum many times on the Sybian. One of the problems with taking such a booking was that either they had to make it coincide with a booking by a woman who wanted to cum many times on the Sybian and who didn't mind being observed doing this, or a staff member had to volunteer for this role while being assisted by another staff member. This tied up two staff members for the half hour session which made the price prohibitively high. To get around this problem Marcie marketed a Sybian package at half price in which a guest would be the 'victim' on the Sybian, supervised by a partner and watched by one or more voyeurs. The guest would be on call to be notified when the activity was scheduled to take place.

Terry and Mabel had booked to watch a Sybian experience at 4pm the following Friday. Marcie contacted Jessie, who had booked a half price Sybian experience and would be accompanied by her boyfriend Ken. The time suited so Terry and Mabel were shown to room five a few minutes before Marcie escorted Jessie and Ken to room four. Marcie showed Ken and Jessie how the Sybian operated, the dildos available and where the panic button was in case anything went drastically wrong. She then left them to it, noticing as she left that Jeff and Paula were in one of the observation cubicles to watch as well.

Terry and Mabel watched as Ken stripped Jessie, spreading her lubrication over her pussy area and on the medium length dildo. Ken then helped Jessie onto the Sybian, strapping her legs down onto the base board and fastening her wrists to the front of the machine. He then started the Sybian on 20% speed with slow rotation, watching Jessie's face to gauge how she was responding.

"Oohhh, that's nice, but more please," requested a frustrated Jessie.

Ken boosted it to 50% and Jessie let out a little scream as she felt the stimulation increase and her clit respond by becoming larger and protruding from beneath its hood a little more.

In the next room Terry and Mabel were both naked and watching Jessie avidly while Terry stroked Mabel's clit and breasts. He noticed Mabel was breathing hard already, the sight of a helpless woman strapped to the machine arousing her immensely. He hoped that soon he would be able to persuade her to be that woman.

In the cubicle Paula was on her knees in front of Jeff sucking his rigid cock in her mouth as he watched signs of Jessie's body slowly approaching her first orgasm.

Ken increased the speed to 60% causing Jessie to close her eyes and stretch her head backwards, lost to the mechanical stimulation of her clit and pussy. He massaged her nipples, pulling, squeezing and twisting them gently to help her towards her first cum.

After another minute Jessie was there, feeling her orgasm take control of her as it always did, thrashing about on the machine and trembling from the strength of the sensations. Ken held her tightly, maintaining the Sybian at 60% and he supported her through her massive cum.

Watching Jessie had caused both Terry and Mabel to produce copious bodily fluids which they put to good use and Terry eased his rigid swollen cock all the way into her cunt. They fucked gently doggie style so they could both watch the action next door.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked her.

"Ooohhh, yess. I definitely want to ride the Sybian. I don't want anyone watching though for the first time at least."

For Terry, this was mission accomplished. He would get to see his darling wife ride the Sybian and, with any luck, she would allow him to strap her to it and force her to cum as many times as she could in half an hour.

"The other thing that's turning me on is the sight of a naked woman cumming hard. Maybe we could bring another woman into our bed. Would you mind watching two luscious naked women making love in your bed, darling?"

Terry did a double take before agreeing that this would be a wonderful idea, then reinforcing this assent by squirting copious quantities of cum into the end of Mabel's cunt as the watching and imagining became too much for his overstimulated body.