Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of Jessie cumming hard while Paula sucked his cock was too much for Jeff. He also came hard, squirting his cum down Paula's throat as she swallowed every drop.

"Right, loverboy, now it's my turn," she said.

They swapped places, Paula now facing the window while Jeff knelt to lick and suck her juicy clit and pussy. Paula directed where Jeff was to lick by keeping her hands lightly on his head.

Meanwhile Ken had increased the speed to 70% and Jessie was obviously feeling the stress and increased sensations. Her mouth was wide open and she was obviously panting judging by the speed at which her beautiful breasts rose and fell. After a few more minutes she felt the sensations push her towards another orgasm.

"Ooooohhhhhh, darling, I'm going to cum again, oh, oh arghh, aaarrrggghhh, I'm cumming, oooohhh, it's so strong, oooohhhhh!" she yelled as she writhed once more on the machine, Ken supporting her to prevent her doing any serious damage to herself.

This orgasm lasted longer than the first and she took longer afterwards to be able to once again support herself. Once she could, she was already most of the way towards her third cum of the afternoon, which burst upon her unexpectedly, causing her to shriek and pulsate uncontrollably. Ken once again supported her, at the same time increasing the speed to 80%.

Paula was fucking Jeff's tongue and moaning softly as she watched Jessie's ecstasy and felt her own. Terry was also enjoying the sexy scenery as his rigid cock fucked Mabel hard and deep, pushing both of them to what he hoped would be simultaneous orgasms.

Jessie was clearly out of any sort of control she may have had. She was thrashing about as much as her bonds and Ken would allow as she came continuously, her orgasm now and then subsiding a little only to strike with renewed vigor a few seconds later. She was panting hard and fast and making a high pitched keening wail between breaths. Ken had increased the vibration rate to 100% and her continuous orgasm had seemed to become stronger as a result. He was wondering what he should do. They still had another five minutes of this by the wall clock but could she take another five minutes? If he stopped her now, would she blame him for cutting her pleasure short? He chose to let this continue and watched Jessie carefully.

Paula and Jeff were amazed. Paula had cum on Jeff's tongue and then told Jeff to turn around and watch Jessie. Neither of them had ever seen anyone perform like this on the Sybian before and they were slightly concerned for Jessie, but not enough to intervene. In the next room Terry was again cumming hard, pushing his cock as far as he could into Mabel's cunt and squirting his cum against her cervix. Mabel also was coming down from her own cum a few seconds earlier, watching and empathising with Jessie in her agonised ecstasy.

When the clock showed two minutes to go Ken slowly decreased the vibration rate and turned off the rotation. Jessie continued to keen and tremble for at least a minute as her body began the process of returning to normality. Ken talked softly to her, hugging and kissing her as he supported her upright and released the bonds holding her wrists and legs to the machine. Jessie leant against him, slowing her breathing and slowly opening her eyes. After a few minutes she looked up and him and smiled.

"That was absolutely amazing," she said. "Thank you so much for letting me just cum and cum and cum. Ooohhh, it was soooo incredible. I really do want to do that again sometime. I love you so much dearest."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Now we'd better get you cleaned up and out of here. Hope you're in the mood to make love tonight because I sure am."

While they cleaned themselves up, Terry and Mabel also cleaned themselves up after their love making and Jeff and Paula quietly left the cubicle and walked downstairs. Soon Marcie came to escort Terry and Mabel downstairs, then returned for Ken and Jessie.

"How was that, Jessie?" asked Marcie

"It was soooo wonderful. The most intense feelings I have ever felt. I didn't even know it was possible to have that level of sensation."

"I really enjoyed watching and helping her too," added Ken. "We'll certainly be back for more."

Marcie escorted them downstairs and farewelled the two happy guests. She then asked Paula and Jeff what they thought.

"Wow! That about says it all – Wow! I've never seen anyone cum like that for so long on the Sybian. It makes me kinda envious," enthused Paula.

"It was so sexy to watch," added Jeff, "God she was fantastic."

"Well, I'm pleased you enjoyed yourselves," said Marcie. She then led them to the desk and showed them the evening schedule and they could see that they both had some work to do before they could pile into bed and make love again.

During the time that Jeff had spent at Marcie, Greg and Pam's, he had been working on a project of his own. As a qualified electronics design engineer he knew a lot about electronics and, being in the environment he was in, he learnt quickly about human responses to stimuli, especially as regards sex. Very quickly he realized that the human body was made up of a series of conductors and that communication within the body was accomplished by electricity. The thought came to him that if it was possible to detect these electric fields in the body, as they did for electroencephalographs, then it should be possible to stimulate and change these electric fields using electronic means.

He discussed this with a professor at the local university college and after several weeks of discussion and examining possibilities, enrolled in a PhD degree whose working title was 'Extra-corporeal sexual stimulation by high frequency electronic transducers'. Jeff's aim was to detect the stimuli and communications between the sexual organs and the brain that occurred during arousal, before orgasm during orgasm, and then to design micro-electronic equipment to duplicate these stimuli which could then be used to produce orgasms in non-orgasmic women. Of course it could also become an interesting toy to use in 'Dana's' Dungeon and elsewhere.

So far he had detected and measured the high frequencies involved and had designed and built prototypes of electronic equipment to duplicate these high frequencies. He had several willing guinea pigs in Amy, Emma and Paula to test this equipment and each time he had used it the women had experienced intense, crashingly strong orgasms without any preliminary sexual stimulation.

Jeff believed that what was good for the goose was good for the gander and so had also experimented on himself, causing huge erections and ejaculations from his totally unstimulated cock, much to the delight of his trio of lab assistants. It was at that time in the development of these devices that Marcie came up with her next idea.

They were all sitting in the spa pool on a Sunday evening, sipping their wine and caressing their loved ones during the weekly business meeting when Marcie suggested that they need a new voyeur pass facility.

"We have had quite a few people coming here to watch others fucking from the cubicles, but one problem is that everyone needs bookings. It would be great if they didn't. So I've given this some thought and wondered if an annual or shorter pass could be sold so that anyone with a pass and a few hours to spend could come in and view whatever was on display. It would certainly reduce the admin and would enable viewers to stay as long as they wished instead of being here for only one session. What do we think?"

"Sounds like a good idea," agreed Dana. "Remember also that we can make use of the viewing facilities if we wish anytime we're off duty."

"That's a real issue," added Todd with a grin, "Not the viewing but being off duty. We always seem to have something to do. Sometimes I long for the old days when life was simple, 'Dana's' was small, everyone lived together and we seemed to have time to experiment in the Dungeon and by the pool. Life seems somehow so much faster and more complex now. We don't really have time for each other anymore." He hugged Trudi and Dana to him, one on each side.

"Probably because we're all older than then," said Trudi, snuggling into his warm body.

"Very true," added Pam. "I've certainly noticed the changes, especially after David went."

"Well, time does move on for all of us," commented Becks. "However, back to Marcie's suggestion, I think it's a very good idea. We should publicize it. I also like the idea as a recreational activity for ourselves. But why limit it to viewing? Why not have a facility card so that people can come to 'Dana's' anytime within reason and use any equipment or avail themselves of any of the services offered here, including us, evening strip club nights, the Dungeon, anything. You could have it as a monthly direct credit payment and people could choose what they did, when, how often, etc."

"That's an awesome idea. It would sort of make it like a select club. Does anyone object to the idea?" asked Marcie.

Nobody did. "Ok, I'll arrange it and get back to you with details. Does anyone have anything else they'd like to bring up?" she continued.

"Well," began Jeff, "As you know I've been working on high frequency electronic stimulation devices and have one each for women and men in prototype form. I brought them down and wondered if anyone would like to try it? I've used the male one on myself with great results and the female one on Paula, Emma and Amy with equally terrific results," he noticed the three women were smiling broadly. "I was wondering if anyone would like to try them tonight."

"Gawd, it seems ages since I came," said Pam, "If it can get me off it can get anyone off. Can I try please?"

'Sure thing. You'll need to get out of the pool; the prototype isn't waterproof but I guess the final version can be made like that," replied Jeff.

Pam climbed out of the pool, dried herself and lay on the foam pad Jeff offered her.

"Now, the device has a short range of a few inches only so it has to be placed on you. I hope the final version will be able to be worn inserted in the vagina or attached just above the pussy area and will have a wireless remote control, which could be great fun. So I'll just lay this on your abdomen and then I'll start it up."

Jeff did as he said, laying the small board with several wires attached, to a battery and a control switch in his hand, onto Pam's lower abdomen.

"How this works is that it emits a high frequency that stimulates the nerves from your genital area to your brain. Your brain would normally interpret these and send return signals, stimulating your genital area. This device actually generates the return signals as well, so is useful for people who have nerve damage. Then once . . . "

"Oh for heaven's sake, just turn it on so I can cum," pleaded Pam.

"Ok, here goes," said Jeff, flicking a switch.

It took only a few seconds before Pam started moving her hips gently. She closed her eyes and started moaning slightly while all in the pool watched closely. Over the next few minutes Jeff observed her closely and turned a knob slowly, which apparently increased the stimulation. Everyone noticed that Pam appeared to be experiencing great sexual pleasure and dewy moisture formed on her pussy lips. Pam started massaging her breasts. Jeff continued to increase the settings and after around seven minutes Pam tensed, gave a short sharp shriek and started writhing as she came hard. Jeff slowly decreased the settings and Pam gradually slowed then stopped her writhing and shuddering, a huge smile on her face.

"Oh, thank you, Jeff," she said as she opened her eyes. "That's the first cum I've had for ages and certainly one of the best since David passed. Thank you so much. I really needed that."

Jeff removed the device and Pam sat up and gave him a big sloppy kiss, caressing his semi-hard cock while doing so.

"I hope I can be one of the recipients of a production model as soon as it's available," she cooed in his ear.

"Of course, sweetheart," replied Jeff.

Pam climbed back in the pool and Jeff asked if anyone wanted to try out the male version. Marcie volunteered Greg.

"Come on, darling, you're sexual activities have been a bit on the wane recently. Let's see what this machine can do for you," she encouraged.

Greg gave her a good natured glare as he climbed out and dried himself.

"Ok, Jeff, what do I do?"

"Well, the male device is a little further down the track than the female so you simply need to fasten this plastic vial around the base of your cock with the Velcro so that it nestles behind your balls."

Greg positioned the device as suggested.

"Now you can do this lying down or standing or whatever," continued Jeff. "Let's just have you stand side on to the pool so everyone can see. You'll need this bowl." Jeff handed Greg a bowl then he picked up the adjustable switch that dangled from the device and turned it slightly.

"How does that feel?" asked Jeff.

"Hmmm, slightly arousing and tingly," replied Greg, starting to become noticeably harder, "It's not going to make me cum like that but it feels great."

Jeff adjusted the switch, turning up the sensations and causing Greg's cock to rapidly harden and rise to its full extent.

"Sold," said Marcie, "I'll take two of those please Jeff."

A few chuckles passed through the watching group waiting in anticipation for what they knew should be coming next. Jeff continued to increase the stimulation, causing Greg to close his eyes and start moving his hips in fucking motions. Clearly he was becoming very aroused. After only a couple of minutes Jeff increased the switch setting to maximum and it only took a few seconds at that setting before Greg started spurting great globules of cum into the basin. Jeff slowly decreased the switch setting as Greg came down from his high.

"These devices can be used for torture by simply maintaining the high setting after the person has cum," he said to the group. "I have tried it on myself and it becomes very painful after a while. My cock and balls really tried hard to cum but I was completely dry so I basically had a few dry orgasms before I turned it off. I have cum three times in eight minutes once but wouldn't recommend that. For women, however, it is quite possibly better than the Sybian, according to my research assistant Amy, who came a large number of times for about 25 minutes once before she passed out."

"Wow, that was amazing," said Greg, coming back to earth, "I haven't cum that powerfully for many years"

"Amen to that," said Marcie, grinning as she thought of future possibilities.

Jeff removed the device from Greg's now flaccid cock and thanked him for his demonstration.

"If it was put on low and left like that, how long could a guy remain hard?" asked Dana.

"I don't know," replied Jeff, "The only time that Amy tried that on me I stayed hard without cumming for nearly an hour. She then sat on me, with the device still attached, and came twice while I also came twice, then I remained hard for another 40 minutes until she turned the device off. That was some session I can tell you." He grinned at Amy, noticing that she had flushed a lovely shade of pink.

"I guess the same thing would work on women too," suggested Chris, "I'm sure Gabby would really enjoy being stimulated for hours without being allowed to cum."

Gabby poked her tongue out at her partner.

"So anyway, where to from here?" continued Jeff. "Now that we have the circuitry all designed we need to miniaturise it so that it can fit into a small waterproof container. I have designed an induction battery charger so there will be nothing to plug in and need to use a wireless remote so that it can be controlled from a distance. Obviously the remote will need to have a separate frequency for each device otherwise one guy could turn on a whole heap of women who were wearing these things. Imagine walking down the street with women cumming all over the place because you wanted to turn on your girlfriend." He chuckled and let the laughter die down. "I am hoping that they will be ready for production within a few months. After that I will present each of you with one and we can sell them at 'Dana's'. We can also set up a viewing booth with a woman in the viewed room and the remote in the booth. If the woman was in bondage and unable to remove the device, then the viewer would be in total control of her arousal and orgasms. Now that would be worth watching."

Greg had cleaned up and jumped back in the pool. Jeff put his devices to one side and also jumped in. Emma took advantage of his almost hard cock to gently caress him in the warm water as she whispered in his ear, "I want to sample this very soon so don't stay here too much longer."

"The next phase of development after the miniaturization is complete it to develop feedback systems so that the device can be programmed to keep a person at a set stage of arousal, turning the stimulus down if the person goes over that. This would mean that a person could be held on the brink of cumming without actually being able to cum because each time he or she rises above the set level the machine will turn itself down. I'm sure you would all be interested in something like that," Jeff completed, grinning.

"Ok," summarised Marcie, "Thanks for the demo and future update, Jeff. Things are certainly looking up, literally it would seem. I'll arrange the passes and Jeff will arrange the devices and unless there's anything pressing at present the meeting is closed. Have a good night, although I think Greg might have done his dash for tonight."

People cuddled for a while in the pool then left for bed in couples or trios. Emma, Amy and Paula took Jeff off to bed along with the prototype toys, obviously destined for more use that night.

Once they reached the bedroom Amy ordered Jeff to lie on the bed while the three women tied his wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. Then Amy set up the male device between his legs and turned it onto low. Within a minute his cock was standing up straight and tall. Amy straddled Jeff and sat down hard, his cock entering her slick cunt quickly and easily until his cock head pressed against her cervix.

"Oooohhh, I like that," she said smiling, "What a big boy we are tonight."

Amy started a frenetic forwards and backwards movement, causing her pussy and clit to rub hard against Jeff's cock as it plunged in and out of her slippery hole. Within a few minutes Amy came hard, closing her eyes and writhing on his cock while her body tingled and shuddered.

Once her orgasm was finished, she climbed off Jeff's still hard cock.

"Who's next?" she asked.

Emma took her place, again straddling Jeff's cock with her dripping pussy and sitting down hard to force his cock deeply into her. She leant forwards, grinding her clit against Jeff's pubic bone, closing her eyes to better focus on the delicious sensations coursing through her body from her clit. She lifted and dropped her body, again and again, pushing herself to her orgasm as Jeff also approached his. Within a very short time Jeff closed his eyes and cried out as he came hard into Emma's cunt, squirting his cum against her cervix and driving her to a hard orgasm.

Emma collapsed onto Jeff's chest, both partners panting in the afterglow of their orgasms.

"Come on, you've had your turn," wailed Paula. "I'm getting soooo sexy waiting while you guys just cuddle."

Reluctantly Emma sat up and climbed off Jeff's cock, which of course remained hard from the stimulations produced by the electronic device. Paula straddled Jeff and without further ado impaled herself on his rigid cock.

"Ooooohhhh, that feels so good," she moaned as she sat down hard, pressing his cock and pubic bone against all her sensitive parts.