Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie formally introduced everyone and they all took food outside and placed it on the table by the pool, finding seats and relaxing in sun or shade.

"Please, just help yourselves," said Marcie to Eric and June. "Nobody will serve you here, it's strictly self-help, and that applies to everything here, not just food. So, for example, Eric, if you want to fuck Emma you have only to ask. Don't wait for an invitation. Emma may refuse, and in that case you should not take it personally. Often first timers here find the openness quite intimidating. Likewise if, for example, Todd wanted to fuck you, June, as he seemed to imply, he would simply ask you and you would have the complete freedom to say yes or no, as would he if you asked him."

"Oh," was all June could think of to reply.

"Thank you," said Eric, "That'll certainly take a bit of getting used to. It's strange to have to adjust to complete openness and honesty when we seem to desire that in society yet appear to be afraid of it at the same time."

They all helped themselves to salad and lemonade then sat on chairs chatting amongst themselves, the residents asking many questions of the newcomers and being questioned in turn. After they had eaten, Marcie stood and went inside, emerging a few minutes later with a container of sunscreen.

"Here, Eric," she said, "Come and lie down on a recliner chair and Emma, can you come and apply sunscreen to Eric please. Similarly, can you, Todd, please apply sunscreen to June."

Once these tasks were delegated she grabbed Greg by the hand and they dived into the pool, swimming a couple of lengths before resting at the far end from where they watched the younger people get to know each other.

"I think they'll fit in just fine," commented Marcie.

"Absolutely," replied Greg, watching as Todd ensured the lotion was massaged well into June's ample breasts, while Emma was ensuring that Eric's hard cock was well protected. "It will be interesting to have them here recording what we actually do and observing us as outsiders. It's always hard to picture yourself from another's viewpoint."

By now Todd was massaging June's hips, lower abdomen and inner thighs and, as they watched, he began moving his hands between her legs. They noticed that she was squirming slightly and heard faint mewling sounds. Emma, meanwhile, had Eric's balls in her hand, massaging his scrotum while holding his rigid cock still. She then told him to roll over and started applying the lotion to his white arse cheeks, while Todd did the same for June, making certain that she was not going to be sunburnt between her legs.

"I would think that Todd will be spending some time in June's bed tonight and probably Eric will pay Emma a visit as well. Like to take a small bet on that, darling?" asked Marcie.

"No, I've been caught like that before by you. I totally agree. Actually, I wouldn't mind getting into June myself. A gorgeous looking gal."

"I agree. I wonder if she would be interested in a same sex session?"

"You could only try."

After a few more minutes the young group finished their sex play and headed into the pool, Eric obviously embarrassed by his hard cock while Todd paid no attention to his at all. June was looking quite flushed from sexual arousal. They dived in the pool and soon congregated at the end with Marcie and Greg.

"So, Emma and Todd, do the newcomers check out Ok?" asked Greg.

Emma and June both blushed. "Was it that obvious," asked Emma.

"Well, yes it was," replied Marcie, "But I'm sure everyone enjoyed it, either by feeling or watching. Seems you're both fitting in well within the family," she continued directing her comment to Eric and June.

"I hope so," replied Eric, "Emma got me really hard and I'm sure that June enjoyed Todd's ministrations."

They spent a while longer cooling off in the pool then they all climbed out, the family to do what needed to be done while Dana offered to act as a guide so that Eric and June could explore the premises and facilities safely.

June collected their clothes from the kitchen and followed Dana, tossing their clothes in their room and collecting her camera as they passed. Dana led them first to the Sybian room and explained its use. She then asked June if she would like to experience it.

"Hmmm, it sounds great. Do I do it alone or will you both be watching?"

"I'll certainly be here," replied Dana, "I need to be in case you pass out or something. We certainly don't want you orgasmed to death. I'm sure that Eric would like to watch his true love cum helplessly and repeatedly as well. So we'll both be here."

"Well, Ok. Let's give it a whirl. After all, we're here to experience things I guess so bring it on."

Dana supervised as Eric fastened June to the machine so that she would stay there until they released her.

"Omigod, you mean I can't just get up and walk away if it becomes too intense?" asked June.

"Absolutely not," replied Dana, "That's part of the fun. Here's your big opportunity," she said, handing Eric the controls. A concerned look crossed June's face.

Eric started the machine slowly, watching his girlfriend's face as she felt the dildo rotating in her cunt and vibrating against her clit.

"Ooohhh, that feels nice," she squealed, "A bit faster please, darling. I think I've found a replacement for you," she laughed.

Eric increased the speed of both controls, watching June close her eyes, head back, body focussed on the sensations. Very soon she was making soft mewling sounds and moving her hips in a fucking motion.

"If you want you can turn it down a little now and just leave her there. Quite probably it won't be enough for her to cum but will certainly be enough to keep her frustratingly aroused for a long time," instructed Dana. "However, I'll let you do that in your own time sometime, if you wish. For this session just slightly increase the speed and push her towards her orgasm." Dana noted as she said this that Eric's cock was hard as he watched his naked lover enjoying the sexual stimulation provided by the machine.

Eric increased the speed of vibration very slightly while leaving the rotation speed the same. He obviously enjoyed the thought of June being sexually frustrated and wanting to cum but being unable to. 'Your turn will come' thought Dana. After another ten minutes at this speed June was bathed in sweat and panting to cum, but just unable to reach her peak.

"Please, darling, turn it up, make me cum, oooohhhh, I'm soooo close, I really need to cum now," she pleaded.

Eric kept the control at the same speed, reaching for her camera and taking several photos of her flushed appearance, screwed up face and straining muscles as she fought to gain the slight extra sensation to push her over the edge.

"You bastard!" she cried as she heard the shutter release operating, "Speed it up. Let me cum now. Oooohhhh I'm soooo close, sooo close, oooohhhhh, I'm almost there, yes, yes, yesssss, I'm cummmminggggg!" she yelled as she thrashed about on the machine as much as her bonds would allow, fucking her hips backwards and forward on the dildo and gasping for air in her tortured lungs.

After another minute or so Dana told Eric to turn the machine down slowly until it stopped. Gradually June's frenzied movements slowed and also stopped and her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Whew! What an experience. That was absolutely awesome," she gasped. "I certainly want to do that again while I'm here."

"You certainly can, as often as you wish. When we do it as a bondage torture we leave it on nearly full speed for up to 30 minutes, by which time the 'victim' is cumming continuously or else is unconscious. That's why you always must have a second person here," instructed Dana. "Now, if you want to get your own back on Eric, I suggest we go to the Venus 2000 room."

They cleaned up the machine, washing the dildo and surface of the saddle area, then went into the next room where there was a chair and a bed with some other equipment.

"Would you like Eric to cum sitting, standing or lying?" Dana asked June.

"You mean I don't get the choice?" asked Eric.

"'Fraid not, not after holding June in an almost cumming position like you did. Now it's her turn. June?"

"Standing please," she replied.

Dana tied Eric into the bondage frame and brought over the equipment to hold the masturbation device. She skilfully attached the device to the mounting gear and fitted it onto Eric's still rigid cock. She then handed the control to June.

"Your turn," she said, "You can turn the knob to give faster or slower movement as you wish. One thing though, if you leave it running after he cums it can be quite painful, and especially so if you leave it after he cums a second time."

"Well, I'll only let him cum once, I think, because I want some tonight, as does Emma from what I saw earlier. Maybe I'll just bring him close and then stop," she grinned.

June turned the control slowly, noting the device starting to move the length of Eric's cock as Eric's face took on a look of ecstasy.

"Oooohhhh, that feels really great, June," he enthused. "A bit faster would be wonderful please."

June left the controls as they were. "This gives a girl a wonderful sense of power," she commented to Dana. "How long do you think before he came if we just left him like this?"

"He probably wouldn't because after a while his cock would get numb and then it would get softer. The device would still work when it's soft, but it would then take a lot more to bring him to orgasm due to the numbing effect. In fact, if you ran it like this for an hour or so he would probably be completely unable to cum for a while because he would be so numb."

"Oh, that would be interesting," answered June. "I think I'll do that. Would that be Ok? Like, it wouldn't damage him or anything?"

"The only thing it may damage is your relationship," answered Dana. "He'd be fine by tonight."

June went over to Eric and cupped his balls beneath the machine. "Sweetheart, is it Ok if I torture you by running this machine for long enough to make you numb without cumming?"

"Yes, if you must," replied Eric, "But remember, we're here for a week so you'll pay for it."

"Oooohhhh goody," smiled June, taking several photos of her beloved submitting to his sweet agony.

After about 25 minutes of slow speed masturbation Eric felt completely numb. His cock was wilting under the onslaught and the sensations, so strong at the start, had faded until they were barely felt.

"Well," instructed Dana, noting Eric's changes, "I think you've done it. He's not responding as he was and his cock has softened, so I suggest you turn it off."

June did this and the women untied Eric, who felt decidedly shaky, cleaned the equipment and left the room.

"Where to now?" asked June enthusiastically.

"Let's have a drink and a bite to eat so Eric can settle down a little, then we'll go to the Dungeon."

During the snack Dana told them the history of the Dungeon and what it could be used for, emphasising the need for training and safety, especially a safe word. Eric spent most of his time stroking June's pussy, obviously feeling very sexy but with a soft, numb cock. Then Dana led them downstairs and showed them the fixed equipment, explaining how it could be used but emphasising that use depended a great deal upon imagination. Dana basically gave them a BDSM 101 course in about twenty minutes.

"So, what sort of things would you like to do to each other?" asked Dana.

"Well, after what June did to me, I would like to punish her. Maybe I could cane her pussy to teach her a lesson," suggested Eric.

"Now remember what I said," instructed Dana, "If you hold a grudge against a person this is not the place for you. This is for consensual enjoyment, albeit a bit rough at times. However, I do agree that June deserves some punishment for what she did and do agree with you that a pussy beating would be a great idea. Caning, however, can be very brutal so I would suggest a whip. Are you willing to accept having your pussy whipped, June?"

"Y-yes, Ok, I guess I deserve it," whimpered June. "Just not too hard though. I don't want to be unable to enjoy sex for the next week or anything stupid like that."

"Right, agreed. Is that Ok with you, Eric?"

"Absolutely," agreed Eric, "I certainly want to be able to fuck June often this week, and also allow her to be fucked by others if she wishes. So a relatively gentle pussy whipping sounds ideal."

Together Dana and Eric tied June into the multi-position bondage equipment and positioned it so that her head was down, arse up, legs widely spread and pussy and arse cheeks facing the ceiling. June was so turned on that her pussy lips were gaping slightly, allowing her engorged clit to poke through and her pussy juice to run down her lower abdomen and even between her breasts.

"That looks awesome," said Eric, admiring their handiwork. "Wonderful to have a completely helpless girlfriend with her pussy wide open just waiting to be punished."

"How does it feel June?" June nodded her head. "Right, your safe word is watermelon. If you really need to be released then you can say watermelon and everything will stop. Ok?"

"Ok," replied June.

Dana handed him a multi-tailed whip and told him to start whipping slowly and carefully, arse cheeks first then spreading the strokes around to her pussy area and finally onto her clit. The idea, said Dana, was to increase the pain level slowly as the pain threshold increased.

Eric started whipping June's arse cheeks, noting that they reddened with successive blows. He attempted to spread the strokes so that they attained a uniform redness and placed the strokes carefully and lovingly so that no welts formed and certainly so that no skin was broken. Slowly he moved the target area towards the cleft between her legs, striking the inner thighs alternately, slowly moving towards the centre. When he finally hit the bulls eye June let out a yelp as at least one of the tails penetrated between her pussy lips.

Eric looked at Dana, who nodded and smiled as an indication to continue. Eric then landed the next twelve blows on June's pussy lips, eliciting a yelp and as much movement of her hips as she could make with each stroke. Gradually he brought the blows downwards towards her unprotected clit until he finally hit that target.

Ooooowwwwww!" yelled June, trying to wriggle to dissipate the pain from her clit.

Dana smiled and nodded. "Serves you right," said Eric, "Arousing me then leaving me all numb. I'll bet you wish you were numb right now."

Eric aimed a further nine blows at June's clit, each one slightly harder than the last and each one eliciting an agonised response from June, but no safe word. After this Dana whispered in his ear.

"I suggest you leave that now otherwise it may be too painful for sex for a few days. She has a couple of lovely dangling breasts hanging from her chest; I'm sure they would love some attention."

Eric repositioned himself and also raised June's head until her breasts were dangling vertically downward from her horizontal chest, supported across her pelvis and shoulders. He made his first stroke of the whip across her abdomen just below her ribs. This was followed by many more, each one moving slightly higher up her body towards her breasts. The first stroke across her breasts, contacting both nipples with several strands each, caused a yelp of pain and set her breasts jiggling enticingly. It was followed by a further twenty strokes, ten from each side, by which time her breasts and nipples were a beautiful rosy hue.

Eric returned to stand between her widely spread legs and made a gentle stroke upwards so that the ends of the tails would strike her clit. June emitted a howl of pain. Eric watched as her pussy lips opened and closed as her muscles tensed and relaxed and her hips writhed from the agony in her clit. Eric noticed that her pussy was at the same height as his erect cock, which seemed to have lost much of its numbness, so he moved forward, rubbing his cock between her lips before inserting it into her well lubricated love tunnel.

She froze, all motion stopped as she felt herself impaled. He withdrew and re-entered, pushing himself as far as he could, feeling his cock head press against her cervix. He dropped the whip and reached around to grab hold of her tender breasts, tweaking her nipples and causing her to cry out in pain and pleasure. He fucked in and out of her cunt until he felt that he was approaching his orgasm, so he stopped. He had already felt the delicious feelings of orgasm denial and how sexy it left him feeling. He wanted to hold onto those feelings a bit longer and save his cum for tonight, preferably for Emma. He held still while June, obviously also very close, tried to continue the movements. He withdrew from her, hearing her small cry of disappointment.

Dana and Eric untied June and Eric and June hugged and kissed each other.

"That was so intense," said June, "I loved it. I definitely want that again before we leave."

"It was intense for me also," replied Eric, "Just knowing that I was hurting you yet the hurt was giving us both pleasure got me so close to cumming. Then seeing you like that, pussy opening and closing, welcoming my cock inside, was just beautiful."

"So why didn't you cum then?"

"I decided that orgasm denial kept me feeling sexy so decided to save my cum for tonight, hopefully for Emma."

June pouted and turned away.

"Only if you'll let me," added Eric.

"Of course I will, darling. I was only pretending." June chuckled. "After all, I've already made a date to be fucked tonight by Todd."

Dana was interested, though not surprised to hear this snippet of news. Her mind went back to when Trudi was 'taking' her man and she smiled as she thought of the vast distance they had all travelled since then and hoped that this young couple would find similar joy and contentment in travelling a similar road if they chose that, which certainly looked possible.

"Right," Dana said to June, "Eric's had his fun, now it's your turn. What would you like to do to Eric?"

Without hesitation June replied, "I've always been fascinated by guys' balls and have always dreamed of punishing them. So I would like to clamp Eric's balls tightly and then beat them to a pulp. But I know I won't. What I would like you to do please Dana is to guide me in ways to punish his balls so that I can cause him pain without damage."

"Yeah, balls are fascinating to most women and are such fun toys. You can punish them so easily because they are so sensitive. Just a squeeze is enough for many guys. However, we'll look at more than that this afternoon. First we have to bind him so he can't interfere in the process and equally so that he can't move to cause damage himself. Remember, Eric, the safe word is watermelon."

June and Dana tied Eric to a frame so that he was standing with his legs wide apart. They wrapped warm flannel around his balls while they found some equipment from the cupboard.

"The flannel warms his scrotum and balls so that his body tries to release his balls so they can be cooled. If they are too hot then the sperm they produce is infertile. I guess a form of contraception would be to confine his balls to the pockets above the root of his cock, which is where they came from originally at puberty. That way he would only produce infertile sperm. An easy way to do that is simply to force them upwards, hold them there by binding across the root of his cock and between his legs, passing the string or rubber between his arse cheeks and over his hips before tying it in front of his abdomen. If you want it to be permanent, you can have his scrotum sac removed so his balls have nowhere else to go to cool off. But we won't do that today."

1...34567...10