Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That shouldn't get in the way there," she said, "It might just mean you'll need to change your position a bit."

Dana then attached Eric's by a strap around his cock, already standing up semi-hard in anticipation.

"Now, you can either use your own controls or you can control a stimulator for someone else," explained Dana. "That's real freaky in a bondage session because you have no way of stopping it or altering its intensity. So, for example, if I set Eric's to low like this," Eric immediately felt a very sexy stimulation that seemed to be in his cock, balls and brain all at the same time, and noticed that his cock hardened rapidly, "Then you see the responses. At that setting Eric can be stimulated like that all day and won't cum; it's just not strong enough. By the way, apparently Jeff's designing one with a feedback circuit which detects when the person is about to cum and can be programmed to stop or reduce then to stop the person cumming. That sounds like fun."

Emma took Eric's remote from Dana and handed Eric her remote, while Dana and June swapped remotes also. Dana took June's hand and led her onto the bed.

"Have you ever made love to a woman?" asked Dana.

"Not really," replied June.

"Well then, today's your lucky day. Just lie here next to me and you might like to just let me play with you then I'll give you time to play with me the same. We can use our stimulators as additional sources of entertainment."

Emma grabbed Eric and pulled him onto the bed. "I know you'd probably be quite happy watching those two but I want a sperm top-up please. Shove that hard cock of yours into my oozing cunt and fuck me please."

Eric did just that, inserting his cock as far as it would go before it hit Emma's cervix, indicating that he was longer than last night. Emma just held him there and would not allow him to fuck. They just lay together and each gradually increased the stimulation provided by their stimulators. Eric caressed Emma's nipples while Emma gripped his arse cheeks, pulling him even closer into her. Both felt their orgasms building so Emma decreased his device, while he followed suit. They rested in sexual bliss for a few minutes then wound them up a little higher. This continued for several cycles, each time approaching closer to orgasm. They noticed that Dana and June had both cum and were continuing the stimulation for more orgasms.

After about the fifth cycle Eric felt a huge increase in sensations from the stimulator, he quickly wound Emma's to maximum and in a few seconds they both lifted off into orbit, cumming really hard. Eric felt his cock pumping seemingly endless sperm into Emma's cunt while Emma thrashed about on the bed in the throes of a huge orgasm. He wanted to stop cumming but Emma's violent movements had thrown his controller onto the floor out of reach under the bed. Besides, he couldn't get out of Emma's convulsive grip around his body as she continued to cum hard. After what seemed like hours but which was probably about two minutes, Eric found Emma's controller and switched it off, releasing her grip on himself so he could reach his controller and at last turn it off. After a couple more reflexive contractions he could relax onto Emma. They cuddled like that for maybe 15 minutes until Dana reminded everyone that they were leaving in ten minutes.

Hurriedly and reluctantly they separated. Cleaned up in the en suite bathroom and then Dana and Emma left while June and Eric found some clothes for the trip in the outside world.

"It feels strange being dressed again," commented June. "You certainly get used to being naked easily."

"Yeah, naked's good – great eye candy," laughed Eric.

"Those stimulators are awesome devices," said June, "We'll definitely have to get one each when we leave this place, although the longer I stay here the more I am hoping we can move in permanently. Would you be interested in that if we could?"

"Absolutely," replied Eric enthusiastically. "Maybe we could raise the subject in a few days."

They met Dana at her car in the garage and drove to 'Dana's'. This time they had time to look around and take in the tasteful décor, comfortable furnishings, the discrete reception desk where Marcie was working on a computer, and the tiny video cameras covering all angles. Dana had a quick chat with Marcie before returning to lead them through a screened doorway into the staff only area and showed them the backstage part of the strip club. She briefly explained what the equipment was used for and took then through the screens onto the stage.

"If you want to do a strip show, now's your opportunity," she joked. "You can try the poles if you like."

June tried a few moves on the pole, finding it far more difficult than she had imagined. Dana grabbed the pole, seemed to effortlessly climb it and then fall backwards, hanging upside down by one leg and one arm while her skirt fell round her head revealing her complete lack of undergarments. She brought her free arm and leg together, grasping her ankle. She then placed all four limbs on the pole and descended rapidly, stopping with her head a few inches from the floor. From that position she gracefully brought her legs down to the floor and stood up.

June and Eric both clapped, stunned by Dana's agility, skill and strength.

"Well, I did do this as a stripper for many years and I do train our own strippers on the use of the pole," she commented. "If you stayed here with us I could certainly train you, June, if you wanted."

"You mean there could be the possibility that we could stay?" asked June.

"Well, it would have to go before the extended family members and the decision would need to be unanimous, but, yes, it is a possibility. I am certainly impressed at the way you have adapted to a vastly different culture from that which you are used to. And we're always short of strippers, prostitutes and men."

"I'm pleased we're in short supply," commented Eric, "I'd certainly be interested in staying also. It seems a wonderful friendly supportive family group; a great model for society in general."

"Ok, now for the fun part. Marcie said there were a few clients here already so we can go upstairs and see what we can see. Most rooms now have viewing cubicles, two rooms have a separate room next door separated by one way glass, and all rooms have video coverage, not only for viewing but mainly for security. This is monitored by a staff member to ensure that our staff members are safe at all times. Each room is equipped with an emergency button as well, but it would be relatively easy to disable a staff member so she couldn't press the button when she needed help.

"So we can go for a wander upstairs and have a look in some empty rooms, visit some cubicles to see if anyone is in the adjacent rooms, and generally see what we can find. To get in the cubicles you need a pass, which members of the public can buy, but staff have passes so I'll get you a couple as you're almost staff."

They accompanied Dana upstairs and checked out each room as they came to it. The first was empty so Dana took them in, showed them where supplies were kept, showed them how to operate the shower, informed them of SOPs such as shower first, condom next, and instructed them about cleaning up afterwards, leaving the room clean and tidy for next use.

"I'm explaining all this in detail because Mr Pearson, the guy Marcie mentioned this morning, has a midday appointment today and Marcie has allocated you, June, to look after him. Is that Ok with you June?"

"Um, y-yes, I guess so. I'm a bit taken aback that it's so soon, but I guess the first time is always too soon. Yeah, that's fine."

"Great. You'll be in this room so you know the layout. Remember, all girls are different in what they do and how they do it, so just be yourself. If he wants you to do something that you're not happy about, don't just refuse but be sure to offer something else instead. He's a lovely guy, quite lonely so he'll want to talk a bit as well."

They left the room and walked past several empty rooms until they came to the first viewing booth. Dana opened it and they entered, looking through the small window of one way glass to see that the room was empty.

"At certain times we have a male and female staff member in two of the rooms with cubicles, one in each room. They are in bondage and have a stimulator attached to them. The remote for the stimulator is in the viewing booth so viewers can control what happens to the staff member. There is a safeguard of sorts – when the door to the booth is opened the controller switches off the stimulator. So viewers cannot simply wind it up to high then leave it on. However, they could wind it up to high and keep watching for a half hour or so. There is another safeguard. The male stimulator will only run continuously for ten minutes before requiring a five minute break. The female one operates for twenty minutes before needing a five minute break. I think you will agree that ten for a man and twenty for a woman is still pretty rough if it was on for that time at full strength. Usually we rotate staff members through the rooms with a maximum of an hour for women and half an hour for men. So if you want to experience that you will be welcomed."

Both June and Eric agreed to take a turn in the early afternoon, once the rooms were in use between midday and 2pm. Dana reminded June that she was booked from 12 to 12.30 with Mr Pearson so would book her from 1 till 2pm for the stimulator. She told Eric she would book him from 12 to 12.30 for the stimulator.

They left the first cubicle and checked the second, seeing a man and woman in the throes of love making. They watched for a while, Eric admiring the lithe supple beauty of the young woman as she encouraged her far older partner to fuck her harder and praised his efforts unreservedly.

"That's Irma," said Dana, "She's one of our up and coming, excuse the pun, strippers and definitely gets the best out of men, especially those older men whose minds remember the good old days but whose bodies just can't meet those challenges. All her partners have high praise for her. She's married with a young child and they certainly don't lack for money. She does this because she enjoys it; she admits she's a nymphomaniac. Her husband is very supportive of her, saying that he would have no hope of keeping up with her sex drive if she wasn't being fucked here on a daily basis. She is quoted as saying that an ideal sex life is cumming every hour on the hour. Here she doesn't quite do that, but it's close. She'll work from 10am to 5pm and will service about eight clients in that time, cumming an average of twice with each client. That's 16 times a day, then she tells us she has sex with her husband each night and morning at least once. So she's getting close to one cum per hour."

While Dana had been giving them Irma's bio, she had been sitting on her client, moving gently backwards and forwards and had cum once like that. As they watched he stiffened and then relaxed as he came into his condom. Irma leant forward, caressing his chest with her large breasts and encouraging him to suck her nipples to make her cum again. He was only too willing to oblige and sucked each one hard, alternating every few seconds until Irma closed her eyes, went rigid for a few seconds, then slumped forward again, giving him a big kiss of thanks. Watching him, he was positively glowing from the lavish praise she heaped on him. It was easy to see why she was so popular with clients.

They left the cubicle and walked on. A few doors down they found the Sybian room which was empty.

"Do we have time for me to have a go on this please?" asked June.

"Well, it's just turned 11am, you have a client at 12. Are you sure you're up for this?" enquired Dana.

"Absolutely. I'll have at least a 45 minute recovery which is plenty. Just ask Eric if you like."

Eric confirmed that 45 minutes was ample time for June to recover, pointing out that five minutes was often enough.

"Ok then. Let's do it."

Dana taught them the procedures for using the Sybian and helped June set it up, lube up and carefully lower herself onto the medium sized dildo.

"Ooohhh, that feels really great."

Dana handed Eric the control and explained how it operated. Eric set the rotation to slow and vibration to about 20%.

"Oooohhhh, that's really nice. How come your cock doesn't do these things too, honey?" joked June.

Eric rewarded her by increasing the rotation to half way and the vibrations to 50%, eliciting a short shriek from June, who then closed her eyes, tilted her head back and had a look of intense concentration on her face. Eric turned it up a little more, causing June to start moving her hips in fucking movements to try to increase the stimulation as her breathing increased until she was panting. Eric recognised the signs of her approaching orgasm and wound the dial to 100%. June's body started involuntarily twitching and shaking; she was moaning fucking her hips back and forth wildly. After only a few seconds she came really hard so that Dana had to hold her on the machine to prevent her hurting herself. Still Eric held it at 100%; still June came, thrashing about, causing Dana to use all her strength to hold her. Eric put the controller down and helped Dana as June continued to cum, screaming at the top of her lungs as she had the most sensational orgasm of her life. She was panting hard, almost out of energy, almost ready to lose consciousness.

"Better stop it," Dana suggested.

Reluctantly Eric slowly wound the controls back to zero and slowly, very slowly, June's movements slowed then ceased as she lay panting against Dana, unable to support herself.

After a few minutes to recuperate, June spoke. "Wow!!! That was so amazing. Thank you both for your support. I just can't even begin to describe that. Just stupendous will have to do, but that seriously understates it."

"You looked so beautiful cumming so hard like that, sweetheart. Pleased you enjoyed it. I was just hoping that you weren't going to be mad at me because I held you there for so long."

"Mad at you!? It was wonderful. Thank you darling, thank you so much." She reached over and drew Eric's head down and kissed him loud and long.

"Right, when you two have finished, we have a machine to clean up, a room to clean and then we have appointments," said Dana.

Once everything was again clean, tidy and ready for action, they walked back down the corridor and looked into the room with the female stimulator. A woman was lying on the bed, spread legs toward the viewing window and a stimulator attached just above her clit. At present she was just lying there.

"Her name is Yvonne and she's been with us for a while now. Quite a good stripper and, like most people here, loves sex and loves to cum."

Dana turned the control box on and a light began flashing on the stimulator. She then turned it to low and noticed Yvonne begin to move her hips slowly, absorbing the new sensations. Eric increased the setting to half way, watching the increase in movement and the greater intensity of expression on her face.

"I want to make her cum fast," he told Dana. "Can I turn it to full?"

"Yes, of course if that's what you want," she replied.

Eric turned the control to full and watched as Yvonne started writhing on the bed which quickly increased to thrashing about, putting her in danger of falling off if she hadn't been tied down. After less than 30 seconds she was cumming hard, making extreme fucking motions with her hips, rolling from side to side as far as she could and screaming loudly, just audible through the double glazing and soundproofing of the room.

"How long can we leave her like that?" asked Eric.

"Well, if you open the door it will stop. It will also stop after 20 minutes, but that's a long time to have to bear this. You can see she is now in continual orgasm, which is very exhausting, as you know from a few minutes ago June. It's up to you. You can leave her and watch for 20 minutes if you like or you can turn it down or off, or we can stop it by leaving. Over to you."

Both Eric and June were amazed by Dana's apparent casual manner towards a fellow staff member who appeared to be in grave distress.

"But won't this damage her or something?" asked June.

"No, nothing will happen except she'll feel tired for a while, and won't want sex for a few hours. She's taken far worse than this. It looks traumatic but I assure you she's loving it. We'll watch for a few more minutes then leave to get ready for your appointments. June, you need to find some suitable clothing for Mr Pearson. He likes the little schoolgirl look so we'll find some suitable clothes and a school satchel for you."

After several minutes, by which time Yvonne had been cumming for nearly ten minutes, they left, looking back as they opened the door to see her suddenly relax with a huge grin on her face, confirming Dana's statement that she was quite Ok and enjoying the sensations.

By midday Eric found himself strapped to a bed in a room in front of a viewing window with a stimulator strapped around his semi-hard cock. Chances were that nobody would visit, but then again he might be made to cum hard for twenty minutes of his thirty minute shift. Oh well, he thought, time will tell.

At the same time June was dressed as a schoolgirl with a pretty frilly dress, g-string panties, brief lacy bra, thigh high stockings and high heels. Mr Pearson, who asked to be called Bill, was very pleased with the girl he had been given today. He could barely keep his hands off her, running them over her shoulders, back and breasts and occasionally feeling between her legs, which attention June coyly discouraged.

She led him up to the room she had been shown and she carefully stripped him and helped him into the shower. When he came out she dried him, rolled a condom onto his now rigid cock and then allowed him to strip her, leaving on her stockings and heels. He positioned her on her back on the bed with two pillows under her arse so her pussy was raised high. He spread her legs wide, admiring her pussy as his cock grew longer and harder, and then pushed her legs wider still as he mounted her and thrust his cock deeply inside. He thrust energetically for a few minutes while June tried hard to gain stimulation for her clit and attempted to encourage him to thrust deeply enough to press her cervix. All to no avail. As he approached his orgasm she faked pleasure and faked her orgasm in time with his. He collapsed onto her, kissing her and thanking her profusely for a wonderful fuck.

After a few minutes he stood up, removed his condom and together they showered, after she had removed her stockings and heels. They massaged each other for a few minutes under the warm water, dried off, dressed and walked downstairs. June had been fucked by her first client and had found the experience disappointing. She was very grateful for having the wonderful family as well as Eric to take care of her sexual needs. Without them this work could be very frustrating.

Meanwhile Eric was cumming hard. After a few minutes someone had obviously entered the viewing cubicle and to start with had hardened his cock by turning the controller to low. Once he was fully erect, the stimulator began its job in earnest and within a few minutes Eric was ready to cum. The stimulation decreased to zero and he was left hanging there. Then the stimulation began again, taking him once again to the brink of orgasm and then stopping completely. He heard a sound; the door opening. In walked Emma with a controller in her hand.

"Were you going to waste your sperm, you naughty boy?" she asked.

"I'd have had some more for you tonight, sweetie."

"Well, I want it all, all week. So as you're almost ready to cum, I'll just hop on board and collect it as it comes out."