Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma reached down and removed his condom, to prevent undue mess, pulled her skirt up to reveal her wet and ready pussy, and sat down on his hard cock.

"Now that you have a suitable receptacle for your sperm, shoot away."

She wound the control to maximum and sat on him hard to prevent his contortions from throwing her off the bed. Within a few seconds it seemed Eric was on the brink.

"Oh yes, yes, yessss, I'm cummingggggg!" he cried as he spurted his cum deep into Emma's cunt, impregnating any unimpregnated egg that happened to be available. Emma kept the controller on maximum. Eric kept cumming, although now his muscular contractions produced nothing as his ready supply of cum was drained.

"Ooohhh, turn it off please, no more, there's nothing there, I'm cumming still, but I can't squirt any more cum, I'm empty, ooohhhh, it hurts, ooohhh . . ."

"Oh stop being a baby," said Emma, "It's not that bad. Just be thankful that you're being allowed to cum and not just held almost there for your half hour. Now cum some more for me darling, do it for me, show me how much you love me and how much you want our baby,"

After a further five minutes of increasingly painful contractions Emma gradually wound the control down until it was off completely. She then started fucking Eric, sliding herself forwards and backwards, using his cum and her juices for lubrication. She was still doing this when the door opened again and Eric's replacement arrived.

"Hi Eugene," greeted Emma, "I've just been putting Eric's cum to good use. Would you like to help me cum please? We're making a baby and I've been told that if a woman cums when her partner cums then she's more likely to become pregnant. So Eric's cum, now I need to as well."

"Yeah, sure Emma. Easiest way is to use a stimulator. Hang on a sec, I'll get you one."

He rummaged in a cupboard and then produced a female stimulator and controller.

"Right, guys, fast and furious Ok?"

"Yeah, go for it. I'll do Eric's as well."

Both controllers went onto highest intensity and within 30 seconds Emma was cumming hard, followed a few seconds later by Eric once more giving Emma a load of cum. Both controllers were switched off and Emma carefully lifted herself off Eric's cock, took a strap on dildo from her bag and reversed it, pushing the dildo into her cunt to keep the sperm from dripping out and using the straps to hold it in place. When she was finished she wiped herself off while Eugene released Eric, who also wiped himself off and dressed again, then strapped Eugene in his place.

"Good luck, Eugene," he said, "Hope your session isn't taken over by sperm hungry woman."

"Thanks, Eric, have fun with Emma."

Emma and Eric walked downstairs, watching a viewer entering the viewing cubicle attached to the room Eric had just vacated.

"That guy just missed the sight of his life," commented Eric.

"Ah well, at least Eugene won't be bored."

Downstairs Eric met up with June and they swapped stories.

"Well, at least you'll get to cum if you have a viewer, well, probably anyway," said Eric.

"Yes, that's true, then there's always Todd at home if I'm still horny."

They ate some lunch, provided by 'Dana's' in the staff lunchroom, then June went to her room and was strapped to the bed with the stimulator attached just above her clit. She lay there for about twenty minutes, bored, horny and reconciled to disappointment. Suddenly she saw the stimulator light up and felt sexy sensations radiating through her pussy. Whoever was in control let it stay like that for about five minutes, during which time June's frustration increased. Then the stimulation increased and within a few minutes June was writhing on the bed as far as her bonds would allow, almost reaching orgasm but not quite able to get there. Whoever was controlling her was doing an excellent job at obtaining maximum frustration. Just stayed there, almost cumming, for at least ten minutes by her reckoning, and then it increased further and she was there, thrashing about on the bed, completely oblivious to everything except the orgasmic sensations in her clit and cunt. She heard screaming and then realized it was her. Her cunt muscles went into spasm, contracting and relaxing in rapid succession as every muscle in her body tensed and relaxed in time with them. Still the stimulator continued at maximum power. How long could she take this torture, she wondered.

She lost all track of time, lost in a world where cumming was the only sensation. God, please let it stop. She'd never feel frustrated from lack of sex again, well, maybe never, she modified the thought. Just when she thought she couldn't possibly go on, it stopped. Everything relaxed. The tension was replaced by a vast emptiness. She longed for the tension, missed it, needed it. Gradually she came back to reality. She looked at the clock. She still had another twenty minutes to go. She relaxed, drifting in her thoughts, tropical beach, tanned young stud making gentle passionate love to her, tingling in her cunt as she awaited the inevitable penetration, more tingling, then back to the reality of the situation: her stimulator light was on again and it was on low.

During the remaining 15 minutes June once again suffered or enjoyed arousal, orgasm, more orgasm, yet more orgasm, continual orgasm then relief as her door opened and her relief person entered, disconnecting the control. Susie released her, helped her clean up, then she fastened Susie to the bed and left the room as Susie let out a little cry as the stimulator sprang back to life with the closing of the door. June walked slowly downstairs to the lunchroom and poured a coffee and sat down to recuperate.

Eric walked in. "How was it?" he asked.

"Wonderfully exhausting," she replied.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, absolutely."

"Great, I thought you might."

"Was that you? You bastard! Putting me through all that. I wondered how someone knew me so well that they could keep me on the brink of cumming for so long. You absolute sadistic bastard. Thank you, darling, it was wonderful."

June stood up and they embraced, kissing and cuddling for long minutes, before he poured himself a cup of coffee and they sat down together to swap notes and try to do the job they were really there to do.

That evening everyone was in the spa pool swapping stories from the day when the doorbell rang. Todd got out of the pool, threw on his gown and they heard the door open followed by exclamations of joy from women's voices and Todd. They came running into the pool room.

"Look who's here!" exclaimed Todd as Vicki entered the room.

She was overwhelmed with greetings but wasted no time in stripping naked and jumping in the pool, where she was hugged, cuddled and fondled by the whole group. Once things had settled down a little she found a place on the seats.

"So, I guess you've met our new members by now," said Marcie. "Tell us about what you've been up to? You look the same so I guess nothing startling's happened."

"Well, I won't look like this for much longer," started Vicki, "I'm three months pregnant."

There was a chorus of congratulations from everyone, but then Marcie thought she detected a note of stress in her voice.

"I guess you want the baby, don't you? Where and who is the father?" she asked.

"Well, it's a long story. After I left here I went over to the east coast and eventually ended up in New Orleans, where I met a four man jazz band who toured around doing local gigs. So for the past year or so I've been a roadie with them. God, can those guys fuck! I'd be fucked about six or eight times a day. At one concert I was fucked once by each of them during the intermission. Anyway, I wasn't complaining and it was a load of fun. Then nearly four months ago we did a gig at a show for a week and on the last night we all got very happily drunk and the talk turned to pregnancy and why I didn't have kids. Then one guy reckoned I was afraid of becoming pregnant and having kids and proposed a dare that I would have unprotected sex for a month. Well, you know me and dares. Of course I accepted. So they confiscated my supply of contraceptive pills and from then on I played Russian roulette. Well, of course with being fucked half a dozen times each day for a month it was almost inevitable that I'd become pregnant. So I have no idea who the father is or exactly when I became pregnant, but I'm sort of pleased to be going to have a child. I decided that I'd better come home to the only real family I know, where at least I'll be welcomed, I think," she ended hopefully.

"Of course you're welcome," many people reassured her.

"That really is wonderful. Who needs a father when they will have this huge family for support?" said Dana. "Welcome back. Relax, have a few nibbles and some non-alcoholic drinks, then it will be dinner time. There's lots happening here in the next little while too and I'm sure you'll be interested to hear what Jeff's been up to as well."

Over dinner they told Vicki about Eric and June and the article they were researching and writing, told them about Emma and Paula arriving and Emma's determination to become pregnant to Eric, told about Pam's passing after a short illness and discussed Jeff's inventions, asking him how the feedback device was coming along.

"It's coming along slowly. Hopefully I'll soon have one of each sex for trial, but I doubt the final device will be ready for marketing for a few months yet. Anyway, if anyone is game they can try the prototypes tonight. Maybe Vicki would like to try the original and/or the prototype."

"From what you guys have been saying, they sound wonderful. I can't wait to try it. Should be a fun night," concluded Vicki.

After dinner they all retired to the large room and Jeff brought out the prototypes, each consisting of a mass of circuit boards, wires and sensors attached to a battery.

"Ok, so who's a willing female volunteer?" he asked.

"Yes please, so long as it won't damage my baby" replied Vicki quickly.

"No, your baby will be fine. Might grow up sexier, but I guess it will do that anyway in this family," replied Jeff.

"Then I'm on for it," replied Vicki, still her usual impetuous self.

She lay down on a sofa in the center of the group and Jeff attached the adhesive electrodes connected to the maze of wires to each side of her lower abdomen, explaining that he was still experimenting with the best places to pick up the feedback signals. He then inserted a standard stimulator in Vicki's wet cunt, explaining that the device with all the wires simply took the place of an operator and fed a signal to the original stimulator.

"So, what would you like? A quickie? Do you just want to be aroused slightly and held there? Do you want to be brought to almost cumming stage and held there? Or something else. Your choice, Vicki," said Jeff.

She didn't have a chance to answer before the group took over.

"Arouse her almost to orgasm then hold her there," they agreed.

"Ok, that's easy," replied Jeff, setting a dial. "Ready?"

"Before you start that, let's tie her down so she can't just walk away," suggested Todd.

"Good idea. Would someone like to do that please?" asked Jeff.

Several people helped tie Vicki to the bed in such a way that she could still move and thrash about in frustration, but was unable to dislodge the devices or leave the scene.

Jeff turned on the main switch and immediately Vicki started showing signs of arousal, rolling her head from side to side and moving her hips gently in a fucking motion. After a few minutes she began panting as she approached orgasm. Then she cried "No, keep going, don't stop!" as the machine apparently decreased the stimulation.

For the next twenty minutes the machine held Vicki on the brink of orgasm without giving her any respite or letting her cum. She was thrashing about in frustration, sweating profusely, moaning and trying everything she knew to give herself just that little extra stimulation that she needed to get there. All to no avail. The machine detected any slight change in her arousal status and adjusted the output of the stimulator accordingly. After twenty minutes Vicki realized that she wasn't going to cum on that setting so she began begging Jeff to increase the setting to let her cum. Jeff asked for a show of hands. The vote was slightly in favour of leaving it as it was, so that is what happened for another ten minutes, after which the majority thought she'd had enough and suggested that Jeff increase it just slightly so she could cum during the next ten minutes or so.

Jeff did this, and gradually Vicki felt herself approaching orgasm even closer than before, feeling that she was just the tiniest, minutest bit away from orgasm as she stayed like that for a frustratingly long time. Suddenly she was there, humping her hips, thrashing about on the bed, screaming her lungs out in a mind blowing climax. The machine, of course, sensed this and stopped completely.

"Oh nooooo," cried Vicki as her huge cum petered out prematurely, which of course caused the machine to restart and drive her towards another orgasm, again pushing her to and then over the edge and stopping.

"There is an option to override the orgasm feedback which would turn the stimulator to a preset level once orgasm starts," explained Jeff. "There is also a device whereby it can remember how many orgasms she's had and so will cut out maybe for the first five, then go to a preset level on the sixth. Do we want to set that, do you think? It will count retrospectively if we want so the orgasms she's had will count."

The group agreed that Vicki should have five truncated orgasms followed by her main one, with the machine going to maximum stimulus once she reached her sixth. Jeff set the dials. She'd already had three and was having a fourth as the dials were set, so they watched with interest as she headed to her fifth, suffering the frustration of it disappearing almost before it began, then headed for her sixth, which, according to programming, should be the big one.

It was. Vicki felt the approach, screamed as it hit, then continued screaming as the stimulation went into overdrive, inundating her sexual receptors and responses with incredible sensations as she thrashed about on the bed in total and complete ecstasy. Jeff hadn't programmed a maximum time for the final stage so it simply continued. So did Vicki's orgasm, on and on and on. She was lathered in sweat, panting hard and throwing her body around on the bed violently, really testing the adhesion of the sensors and strength of the bonds.

"This will continue all night or until the batteries are flat," commented Jeff, "Unless we program in a time or stop it with manual override. What do we wish to do?"

The general consensus was that she'd had enough, stop it now. Jeff slowly decreased the stimulation, bringing Vicki down gradually until she was lying there, still, panting from exertion, the sheet on the bed saturated with her sweat.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes. "Wow. I mean, WOW!!!" she exclaimed. "That was the most fantastic experience of my life. You can keep your sexy jazz band, just give me one of those."

The audience applauded and many of the women asked if they could also try the machine. Dana said she certainly wanted to try it but not tonight. It seemed it could be a good Sunday afternoon activity and possibly worked best with an audience, which was not to say that is shouldn't be used at other times.

"Can we see the male version tonight please?" asked Vicki. "I think it's only fair after what you put me through."

The group seemed keen and wanted a volunteer but initially nobody seemed keen. After a few minutes Damien offered, with lots of encouragement from Rosie.

"How would you like it, Damien, standing, sitting or lying down?" asked Jeff.

"I think standing would be best please," Damien answered.

Rosie led him over to a bondage device and helped the others tie his wrists and ankles so he was spread-eagled. Jeff connected the sensors to each side of his lower abdomen and fitted the stimulator around the base of his cock and balls.

"Ok," he said, "I've set the machine so that it will bring you almost to orgasm then hold you there for 15 minutes, then will gradually take you to orgasm, then reduce the stimulation slightly, holding you in the orgasmic zone for two minutes, after which it will slow down and stop. The female version allows for multiple orgasms quite easily but unless the male version is used for torture purposes, multiple male orgasms would probably be unnecessarily painful. However, the settings are available if required."

There was general consensus that the settings chosen were very appropriate and a few whispered conversations about future Dungeon sessions where women would use the multiple orgasm settings on their guys.

Without further ado, Jeff turned the device on and Damien felt the stimulation begin immediately. He went from half hard to rock hard in a matter of seconds and within a minute he was thrusting his hips with his eyes closed and moaning softly to himself as he attempted to gain more stimulation. Clearly he was ready to orgasm after only about three minutes. In the back of his mind he remembered he had to endure 15 minutes of this enjoyable torture.

Group members sat on chairs and sofas watching Damien struggle to cum while caressing and stimulating their own partners and loved ones. Damien continued to struggle, seeming to almost approach his orgasm then relax slightly as the stimulation decreased again until he had recovered enough to increase the stimulation once more. And so it went on until by the end of 14 minutes he was panting, sweating and moving uncontrollably in his bonds.

A minute later the device continued to stimulate him at the set rate, but this time, as he approached his orgasm, it did not back off, but continued the stimulation. Damien took a deep breath and then he came hard, squirting his cum in a high arc and thrusting hard with his hips, fucking an imaginary partner as he ejaculated at least ten strings of cum forcefully, further cum drooling out slowly as the stimulation continued.

For the next 90 seconds he writhed in apparent pain as the machine continued to stimulate him but his supply of cum had dried up. After the two minutes the machine gradually reduced the sensations and finally Damien was left hanging from his wrist bonds, exhausted. The audience applauded his performance as Rosie and Dana untied him and Jeff disconnected the equipment. They then escorted him back to a chair and hugged him lovingly as Marcie and Trudi cleaned up his pools of cum off the tiled floor.

"We'll have to do that again sometime," said Rosie. "Some time when I've got time to experience the female version."

"Yes," agreed Damien, now almost recovered. "That was amazing. Absolutely frustratingly amazing. I don't think I've ever cum so hard. Certainly I've never been so exhausted after cumming. Whew! What a fantastic experience, but one to be used sparingly, I think. I don't think I'll have much urge for sex for a few days, sorry darling."

"That's Ok sweetheart. I'm sure I'll manage till you're ready again."

"So, after that bit of entertainment, we still have to find a beds for our latest arrival. Best we just give Vicki a room so she can store her gear and she can sort out where she'll sleep and with whom. That Ok for you?" asked Dana, looking at Vicki.

"Great by me," replied Vicki, "Todd's already asked me to spend tonight with him, something about renewing old friendships he said."

The group gradually dispersed to their rooms and undoubtedly experienced the sexual joy of spending intimate time with close loved ones.

The week progressed quickly and everyone settled in well, resuming old roles and creating new ones as the dynamics of the extended family changed. Eric and June took many photos and decided on the structure of the article as well as taking turns at the necessary duties at 'Dana's' and in the family home. Vicki enjoyed renewing friendships and exploring new friendships with the more recent arrivals. Jeff had presented her with a stimulator and she enjoyed experimenting with this with other people, finding that if they were out of range of a remote control unit, the stimulator could be set to continue as it was until changed. Thus people could challenge themselves by setting them to a moderate level and then going out to a café together while being stimulated, leaving the remote controls at home, the object being to be the last person to have to go to the ladies room to remove the device or to see if they could stand to leave them running until they flattened the batteries. At times they received some strange looks from passers-by as they leant against a pole or sat in a café while they experienced intense orgasmic pleasure.