Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma maintained her drive to make Eric a father and June cooperated by finding sources of sexual release which did not require the expenditure of his precious cum. Each day they ensured that he came at least once inside Emma, hopefully impregnating her with his potent sperm.

In their down time, family members frequently visited 'Dana's' and used the viewing cubicles and rooms to watch other exhibitionist couples as well as staff prostitutes entertaining their guests. Frequently, if a room was not booked, family and/or staff members would use the room for their lovemaking in the hope that viewers would watch and enjoy. Julie and Vicki teamed up together and enjoyed making love together in these rooms, as well as being very eager to take frequent turns being observed using the stimulator and Sybian. Vicki was not looking forward to the time when she would be too enlarged by a growing baby to be able to experience these joys, but realized that it would only be a temporary setback.

Marcie, Greg and Dana were very busy planning and publicizing the 30th anniversary celebration due to take place at the end of the following week. As well as that they had the normal evening strip shows to oversee, although this was mainly an administrative role, the actual planning and details having been delegated to non-family staff long ago. However, they had offered free places to both staff and family members for this Saturday night and the following Saturday night, during the celebration weekend, was almost completely booked out, mainly because it was offered as a free show to attract people who normally may not attend due to cost.

Thus by Sunday afternoon, when everything had been done that needed to be done, when the previous night's show was over and deemed to be a great success, and when it was time to relax by the pool, everybody was more than happy to switch off for a while and just be together, especially as next Sunday was a work day due to the open day that 'Dana's' was holding for the entire weekend. This is not to say that no activities were undertaken. Some of these were sexual in nature, as you would expect with this family, but others were totally non-sexual. Todd and Greg were deeply engrossed in a game of chess; Gabby and Dana were lazing in recliners catching up and reminiscing about the old days; Rosie and Amy were discussing kids and when or even whether to have them; Eric, Chris and Jeff were chatting with Vicki, Emma and Paula, sharing life experiences; and the others were either sleeping, relaxing or swimming in the pool. Anyone looking in on this group would have been surprised by only one factor in this peaceful family setting: everyone was naked. Everyone also was fit, healthy and tanned; even Eric and June had tanned up nicely with their daily sun exposure.

'It's too quiet,' thought Julie as she watched the various groups from her reclining chair. 'I feel like some action.'

She stood and walked over to where Trudi and Becks were lying next to each other reading.

"How would you ladies like to help a poor girl out please?" asked Julie.

The two women gazed up at her. "How can we help you out, sweetheart?" asked Becks.

"I feel incredibly sexy and feel I need to be punished for that. I don't want to go to the Dungeon on a beautiful day like this. Can you punish me here do you think?"

"I'm sure we could manage something," replied Trudi. "Come on, Becks, let's get some gear. We'll be back in a few minutes, Julie, so don't run away now."

June had pricked up her ears nearby and as Becks walked past she asked her, "Can you punish me too please? I've been having lots of bad sexy thoughts now that Eric only has cum for Emma."

"No problem. Thoughts like that should always be punished. We'll bring some gear up for you too."

When they were in the Dungeon Becks and Trudi loaded up a hamper full of standard sort of bonds, ropes, whips, canes, a couple of pussy straps, nipple clamps, lubricants, dildos and, of course a couple of stimulators and control boxes.

"What about a bike race?" asked Trudi. "Remember those two bikes that Greg modified? They're still in the pool shed I think."

"Great idea, that would be fun," replied Becks.

They took the hampers upstairs and out by the pool then collected the bicycles from the shed.

"Let's do the bikes first," suggested Trudi then we can have different punishments for the winner and loser."

They brought June and Julie over to the bikes. Neither girl had seen or used these before so Becks explained how they worked.

"As the wheels go around and you ride along, several things happen. Firstly you'll see the seat is quite narrow and curved. That's so it fits hard against your clit and pussy lips. We lubricate the seat first so it slips over these areas and stimulates you. Next you'll notice the hole in the seat. Before you're seated we fit a dildo to the crank underneath and as you ride the dildo fucks in and out of your cunt. You ride the bike around a course and the winner can be found in several ways which we'll explain."

June and Julie looked at the bikes then each other. "OK, looks like fun for all. Let's go," said Julie.

By this time many of the others had stopped what they were doing and had moved closer now that there was going to be some entertainment. Becks fitted two eight inch dildos through the holes in the seats and then spread lube on the seat itself.

"Ok, both of you straddle the bike seats and lower yourselves onto the dildos," said Becks. "If you need lube I have it but I can see you're quite aroused and probably wet enough."

June and Julie straddled their bike seats and carefully lowered themselves onto the dildos, feeling them penetrate deep inside their cunts.

"Right, sit down hard now so I can adjust this," Becks instructed.

Both girls sat down hard with their dildos in their highest position, then moved the pedals so the dildos were in their lowest position while Becks and Trudi checked to ensure no damage could occur.

"Just a couple of extras to add," said Trudi, bringing over some gear from the hamper. "Let me fit these for you."

Trudi and Becks clipped nipple clamps onto both girls' nipples and tied these with rubber bands to their knees.

"Now, as you pedal you will pull your nipples which will possibly be painful but almost certainly be stimulating," informed Trudi. "The rubbers and clips will also increase your tendency to lean forward which will create greater pressure on your clits as well. Have fun."

"This is like a pursuit bike race," explained Becks. "You start at opposite ends of the pool and ride around the outside, each trying to catch the other. The winner is the one who manages to pass the other rider and you keep riding until that happens. There are a few tactics which would help but you'll have to work those out as you go. June, you can ride to the far end, Julie you can start from this end. I'll tell you when to start."

June and Julie positioned their bikes at each end of the pool, getting used to the feeling of sliding their pussies on a slippery seat, having their nipples pulled and being fucked by a dildo as they rode. Once they were in position Becks gave the starting command.

"On your marks, set, go!"

Both girls started pedalling, each trying to ride faster than the other. The rest of the extended family sat or stood around the track cheering for one or the other. It was fairly obvious that some bets had been laid on who the winner would be and from the cheering it seemed the favourite was Julie.

Julie was riding at a steady pace. She had worked out that a fast ride was a stimulating ride and she was more likely to cum earlier, so decided to try to wear June down so that she would cum quickly and lose. She reasoned that once one of them came they wouldn't be doing much riding afterwards. So it became an endurance race to hold off cumming as long as possible. However, she was also aware that she had felt really sexy, which is what started all this, and she was the one who had asked for punishment, so really did she want to win? Then she realized that no matter who won or lost, both of them would be punished because that was what they both wanted, and Becks and Trudi knew this. So she just carried on pedalling, surrendering to the delicious sensations in her genitals and nipples as she started to climb the long slope to her orgasm.

June was feeling really sexy because of the amount of time Eric was away making a baby in Emma. So she felt that she was starting on the back foot. She also realized that the faster she went the more likely she was to cum early and therefore be passed. From the short time she had spent here she had also worked out that both winner and loser would be punished, and she really wanted to see what demonic forms of punishment Becks and Trudi could dream up. A first person account in the paper was always more appealing than a third person report so she hoped this would help her work opportunities as a report as well. She also felt herself being aroused far quicker than she had imagined as her pussy and clit slid over the seat, the dildo pushed deeply into her then almost withdrew completely with every few strokes of the pedals and the rubbers and clamps pulled on her sensitive nipples.

The group continued to cheer as the girls started their fifth lap of the pool. It appeared that June was travelling slightly faster than Julie but it was clear from the expressions of concentration on the faces of both riders that they were being well stimulated. It seemed that both had slowed down and were moving more deliberately now, trying to hold off the inevitable orgasms that would result from the combined internal and external stimulation. June's bike was wobbling far more than Julie's, possibly because of lack of concentration but possibly also from lack of experience at cycling. Time would tell.

Dana and Todd each supported a different rider. Dana was convinced that Julie would win because she was older and had far more sexual experience than June. June also was suffering from sexual deprivation due to Eric's assumed duties to Emma. Todd, on the other hand, supported June to win because he remembered how much of a cum slut Julie was and found it inconceivable that she could withstand this amount of stimulation for very long. They had agreed that the person supporting the winning rider would get to punish the person supporting the losing rider in public this afternoon after the riders' punishments were completed.

After eight laps of the pool June had almost caught Julie but then slowed down rapidly, weaving from side to side of the track as she strived desperately to keep pedalling as her orgasm approached. Only a few feet and she'd catch Julie, just a few more strokes of the pedals, but she couldn't make it. With an anguished cry she came hard, screaming out her orgasm and her frustration as her bike wobbled one final time before plunging into the water. June quickly surfaced, screamed again at the pain as her nipple clamps were pulled off when she straightened her body, and held onto the side rail as she continued to cum for a few seconds. Julie, meanwhile, had enough sense to realise that she hadn't won until she passed the place where June had left the track. She continued pedalling slowly, aware of how close she was to cumming and also aware that now it didn't matter if she did, once she was past June. She made it, just, then toppled off her bike, curling onto the ground as her body was wracked with orgasm. She lay there a few minutes shaking uncontrollably while Rosie and Jeff helped June out of the pool and brought her bike back to dry land.

Dana turned to Todd. "Well, my darling, it looks like your balls are mine later today," she said with a grin. "Prepare for your very public punishment, sweetheart."

Becks and Trudi escorted June and Julie to the punishment stand and table set up in a corner of the yard.

Becks announced the order of the punishments. "First we will punish the winner, who came without permission even though all she had to do was pedal slowly to pass the loser. Julie, come over here please to receive your punishment."

Julie eagerly stepped over to the frame and table and Becks guided her to lie her torso on the table, face down, with her legs hanging over the end. Becks and Trudi then tied Julie in position with straps across her waist and shoulders and ankle and wrist restraints.

"The winner today will receive 50 strokes of the multi-tailed whip on her back followed by another 50 on her front. Do we have any volunteers to do the whipping or shall Trudi and I do this?"

"I'd like to volunteer," replied Greg, "I'm still pissed off that Julie's taken up with Vicki instead of spending nights with me."

"Thanks, Greg," replied Becks, handing him the whip as he approached Julie.

Greg started off whipping Julie in the normal manner, across her arse cheeks. The multi-tailed whip did not leave welts unless the victim was struck very hard. Rather it encouraged a rosy hue over the whole area being whipped. A person's body also became less sensitive to the whipping as it progressed, so Greg started off with moderate strokes, covering a large area and spreading up Julie's back and down her thighs. The final five strokes were between her legs, bringing howls of pain as the ends flicked her sensitive lips and clit.

Once the fifty had been administered, Becks and Trudi released Julie and led her to the bondage frame, standing her facing the onlookers and attaching her to the frame in a widely spread-eagled position. Greg once again approached his beloved Julie.

He then applied a further 50 strokes of the multi-tailed whip, starting first with ten warm-up strokes to her abdomen before moving upwards to apply ten quite hard strokes to her breasts, eliciting cries of agony as the lashes struck her sensitive nipples, still sore from their encounter with the clamps. He then moved downwards to apply another ten to her thighs then ten more sideways to her pussy region. As before the final ten were allocated to her pussy, striking upwards, hard, between her legs and once again being rewarded by her cries of agony as the lashes landed on her pussy lips and her prominent clit, poking out between her lips. On the eighth stroke she came hard, screaming out her orgasm and her pain as he applied the final two stokes as she was cumming.

Julie hung from the frame by her wrist bonds, head hanging down, limp after the punishment and orgasm. After a few minutes she roused herself and stood up while Becks and Trudi released her. Julie went to Greg and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for that wonderful punishment," she said. "It was amazing. You are totally awesome. Thank you, darling. I'll be in your bed again tonight and you can show me how much you love me." She gave him a big, sexy, smoochy kiss as she reached down and fondled his balls and semi-hard cock.

Greg and Julie walked back to the group of onlookers with arms around each other while Becks and Trudi led June to the table and tied her down as they had with Julie.

"June, as you saw, is the loser of this race. As such she is to receive a harsher punishment than the winner. Do we have a volunteer to administer this punishment please?"

"Yes, I'll do it," called Eric, making his way to the front. "What do I have to do?"

Becks and Trudi were both a little concerned because Eric had never played these games before and may get carried away and administer very severe punishment without being aware of its severity. However, they both separately considered that they could ensure that no real harm would come to June. June, on the other hand, was appalled that her darling Eric would even consider punishing her. He was spending all his time and cum fucking Emma and now this! She felt completely betrayed by the one person she really loved. Oh well, she'd get him back, that was for sure.

"Ok, replied Becks, "It's very similar to the punishment given to Julie except that it is with a cane. The number of strokes will also be different. Now I hope you're aware that you can do some real permanent damage with a cane, so it's not just a case of hitting as hard as you can. Real damage has no place in BDSM, except in some extreme forms which we don't practice here. So June, you have a safe word which is grapefruit. If it gets too much for you, then say that and you will be released. All sorted?"

Both June and Eric nodded in agreement. June was very concerned about how she would survive this but still there was a part of her that wanted it to happen, that needed the pain.

"Right, Eric, start with some light strokes to her arse cheeks. After each stroke you should be able to see the line where it hit but it should not have broken the skin. Have a try and make certain you do it with love."

Confronted with the prospect of beating his loved one, Eric suddenly became nervous and felt a bit sick. He and June had long fantasized about him beating her and he knew that a part of her craved the pain and humiliation of being beaten, but he found the reality was far different from the fantasy. However, he had a job to do and so he'd better start. He gave a few trial swings of the cane, hearing it swish through the air and feeling the lightness of it in his hand. He then stepped into position and carefully, lovingly and lightly applied a stroke to her arse.

June yelped, not so much from pain but as a relief from the tension of waiting. It stung, but the pain quickly vanished, leaving a yearning for more. She realized that she was a pain slut and wondered where this would lead in life. Her thoughts were interrupted by another swish and another stroke to her arse, slightly harder this time. She gritted her teeth and bore it silently.

Eric watched the mark from the first blow change from white to red quickly. He hoped it was soft enough not to do any damage yet hard enough to provide the satisfaction he knew June wanted. It was a very fine balance, he realized. Having a girlfriend who was a pain slut was a big responsibility. He placed a second stroke alongside the first. June didn't react and Eric watched again as the stripe changed colour, noting with satisfaction that the skin of her beautiful arse remained unbroken.

Swish, whack, the third stroke landed, causing an involuntary grunt from June.

"You're doing really well for someone who has never done this before," complimented Becks. "Try just very slightly harder. I'm pretty sure that June's a pain slut who really gets off on pain. Is this the first time you've inflicted pain on her?"

"Yes it is. We've fantasized about it lots though."

"Yes, a typical pain slut. Certainly go a little harder and slightly increase it each time but try not to break the skin if you can help it. If you hit along the same lines you're more likely to so stay on virgin territory if you can."

Eric continued to cane his darling June, carefully and lovingly, causing the occasional grunt or yelp, causing her to grip the edge of the table hard to suppress her reactions, but being careful not to break skin. He caned on her buttocks and down her upper thighs until he had applied 30 strokes.

"That will do for the cane there. You can now whip her on the back and between her legs with the multi-tailed whip for 20 strokes," instructed Trudi.

Eric applied 15 strokes to June's back, noticing that it changed color to match her arse, and then he struck upwards between her legs for the final five strokes, causing her to howl in pain from the blows to her pussy lips and clit.

Trudi and Becks then released June and tied her to the frame spread-eagled as Julie had been. Trudi handed the cane to Eric and instructed him on how to beat June's breasts and front side.

"Just as before but be very careful with the breasts, as the nipples are sensitive. That doesn't mean you avoid them, but just be aware of their sensitivity. Also be careful to hit only fleshy areas. If you hit areas with bone underneath you can cut the skin quite severely. You have 30 strokes of the cane followed by another 20 of the whip."