Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better stop, darling," he whispered.

Helen just chuckled and continued. Ted noticed some people were paying attention to the mini-drama at the end of the pool. He had the feeling that they'd seen this before.

With a tremendous effort of will Ted pushed Helen away from him, breaking her grip on his body, then he dived under the water to escape her clutching hands. In a few strokes he was at the side of the pool while she wallowed in the middle, chasing after him as fast as she could. He led her around the pool for a few laps before he allowed her to catch him, but resisted her attempts to resume the previous position.

"Spoilsport," she said, feigning a sulkiness she didn't feel, "I think it's time I showed you the Dungeon. Come with me."

Helen walked backwards to the steps making a 'come hither' signal with her finger. Ted followed and they both climbed out, dripping onto the tiled surround as she led him by the hand towards the house. They paused briefly to dry themselves then she led him downstairs and opened the door to the Dungeon.

As Ted looked into the room he was astounded at the equipment attached to the walls and free-standing on the floor. He had no idea what any of it was for.

"Have you been in anything like this before?" asked Helen.

"Never. What's it all for? How is it used?"

"Well, I guess if you stick around for a while you'll find out. Meantime, I need to punish you. It's not nice to run away, or even swim away, from your girlfriend on your first date. So, Ted, come over here."

Helen grabbed Ted's cock and led him to the tubular whipping frame, attaching first his wrists, then his ankles to the corners.

"Now you can't run away from me. What shall we do, I wonder?"

Helen cupped his balls and stroked his cock, expertly skinning it back to fully expose the head.

"I wonder how a needle through your cock head would feel. Shall we try it and see?"

"No, please don't. Why would you want to hurt me? We wouldn't be able to make love anymore this weekend."

"Oh we'll make love lots more this weekend, don't worry about that, my darling. But maybe needles next time."

Helen went to drawer and removed some rubber bands and weights. She wrapped the bands around Ted's ball sac, pulling his balls down into the bottom of his sac, then fitted a ring above his balls, tightening it while watching his face. When he winced she tightened it a little more then pulled down on it to test it.

"Now, I wonder how much weight your balls can carry before I pull them off," she grinned at the thought.

"Please, I didn't mean to push you away. I won't do it again. Please leave my balls."

Helen was amazed how he could seriously think that she would harm him. However, she decided to continue to play the mind games with her unsuspecting boyfriend.

"I think we'll go up in one pound steps today. I wonder if your balls could take 20 pounds? I reckon probably 30 pounds and they'd be pulled off. What do you think?"

She hooked a one pound weight to the ring, while watching his face, then pulled down on it slightly, seeing him grimace with pain. She then repeated this process several times until his balls were hanging far lower than usual, pulled down by five pounds of weights.

"How does that feel?"

"It hurts. It feels like it's pulling inside."

"Hmm, well, let's increase it a bit."

Helen pulled very gently, then harder downwards and watched as he began sweating with pain.

"No, no more, you'll pull them off. Please stop."

"Hmmm, well, seeing you asked so nicely and seeing it's your first time, Ok, I'll stop. But on one condition."

"What's that?"

"That you cane me and whip my pussy."

Ted was dumbfounded at this condition, hardly expecting to have to cane and whip his new, gorgeous, sexy girlfriend. But he had no choice but to agree.

"Ok, I'll do whatever you want."

"That's good. Good boy. So today's training was a success. Guess we'll just have to test your balls a bit further later."

Helen removed the weights, ring and bands, rubbing his balls gently, then released him from the frame. He rubbed his wrists.

"So what do I do now?"

Helen went to the rack and selected a cane. She swished it a couple of times then handed it to Ted, instructing him to swish it to get the feel of it. He soon had it swishing to her satisfaction so she asked him to swing it and hit a padded post. He did and the cane made a satisfying whack, leaving a slight indentation on the padding.

"Now it's my turn. I'll hold onto the straps on this bar and I want you to pretend my ass is a padded post and do exactly what you did to the post to my ass. Ok?"

"Won't that hurt you?"

"Of course it will, that's why we do it. I love pain; I get off on pain. Please do this for me, sweetheart."

She grabbed the two straps and held on tightly, spreading her legs widely apart and pushing her ass backwards.

"Ok, darling, give it your best shot."

Ted swished the cane a couple of times then tentatively swung it and hit her ass. The cane made a small whack sound as it hit, causing Helen's ass cheeks to wobble.

"Harder please, that was so soft I hardly felt it."

Gaining confidence Ted swung harder, as requested, and noticed a white mark appear on Helen's ass, the white quickly changing to red.

"That was more like it, but you can hit still harder please."

Again Ted swung and struck, the whack being louder than previously and the line more definite.

"That's better, now nine more like that please."

Ted applied the next nine strokes to her ass at about 20 second intervals, admiring his handiwork between strokes. He could see how addictive this could be and also noticed how turned on he had become. There was something very sexy about caning a pretty ass he realized.

After he had finished Helen let go of the straps and examined her ass in the mirror.

"Not a bad job for a newbie," she praised him grudgingly, "Now for my pussy."

She selected a light multi-tailed whip with thin nylon strands and swung it through the air, then handed it to Ted and asked him to swing it. He did, tentatively at first, then harder. She then told him to hit the padded bench which he did, making a loud thwack as he did so.

"That's good, and that's about how hard I want it."

She lay on her back on the padded bench, her ass on the end, legs spread widely and her hands pulling her knees towards her shoulders. Ted gazed at her lovingly as her fully exposed pussy was wide open to view and her breasts pointed to the ceiling, her nipples hard on the tips.

"Now, honey, whip my pussy. Give me one stroke to start and I'll tell you harder or softer."

Ted brought the whip down onto Helen's pussy, watching as the thin strands played with her lips and clit, setting them vibrating. He couldn't help thinking how much this must hurt on this sensitive area. Helen winced and breathed hard after the first stroke, then relaxed again.

"Mmmm, that was nice. Nine more like that please sweetie."

Ted delivered the other nine at about 30 second intervals, rubbing his fingers in her slit in between, feeling her becoming wet then seeing her fluids dripping from her pussy, her lips gaping wide, her clit red and engorged with blood. He aimed the last two strokes at her clit, causing her to whimper in pain and arousal each time, watching as each time she also opened herself up to him for more. Once the ten were complete, Helen lay there for several minutes.

"I need to cum," she stated as she sat up. "I'll show you the stimulators but I won't give you one yet. I want to milk your balls before I let you cum with one."

Helen selected a small disk-like device from a drawer, smeared some liquid on one side the pressed it to her lower abdomen right above her clit. It adhered instantly, te liquid being a temporary adhesive.

"This is the latest model stimulator, so much smaller than the first ones Jeff made. This model contains a tiny battery which is charged from the radio waves from the wireless remote. It doesn't really matter where it goes because it has a range of several feet. Now I need a wireless control unit and then I can control it so I can cum whenever I wish. However, I'm going to give you the controls so you can make me cum. But first, please fasten my wrists and ankles using the restraints on the floor."

Helen lay back on the padded bench and draped her arms and legs towards the floor. Ted fastened the restraints so she could move but not move off the bench. She then directed him to take the control box, turn it on, and then told him to turn the knob to 2. As he did so, Helen felt the start of the sensations she knew and loved so much. Her pussy felt like it was coming alive, pulses of erotic energy moving though the whole area, stimulating her inside and out and especially stimulating her clit. After the whipping it was super sensitive and she had almost cum on the last stroke so she was already close. She lay there, quickly approaching her climax and then she was there.

"Oh yessss," she hissed as her body thrashed about on the bench. It lasted for about 20 seconds then receded, as they do.

"Turn it to 3."

Ted did, watching again as his new girlfriend closed her eyes, her body shuddering with tension, then suddenly, again, she cried out and writhed in ecstasy. That one lasted about 30 seconds before she relaxed.

"Up to 4," she gasped.

After a few seconds on 4 her hips began a copulating motion, thrusting up and dropping down, her head rolling from side to side as she soaked up the stimulation. Her breathing increased in depth and speed until she was gasping for breath, obviously close to an enormous orgasm. Then before his eyes she seemed to explode, her body moving out of control, a high pitched wailing scream coming from her lips as she thrashed about on the bench, then stopped, unconscious. Ted didn't know what to do. He followed his instincts and turned the control to 0 and waited, ensuring Helen was breathing. After about two minutes she stirred and opened her eyes.

"Thank you for turning it off. Could you undo me please. That was wonderful. Oh I love these stimulators."

Ted freed her and she sat up, swung her legs down and stood, holding him close. She reached down after a while and removed the stimulator disk, then led him by his hard cock to the bed at the end of the room. She lay on it, heels next to her ass cheeks, knees wide apart, her still red pussy spread as widely as it could be.

"Fuck me, darling," she said hoarsely.

Ted needed no further invitation and positioned himself between her legs and pushed his cock home, filling her sopping pussy. From the stimulation he had received and the sexuality of whipping and caning Helen, he came very quickly, but not before she had yet another orgasm beneath him. He supported himself above her as she lay beneath him and kissed her tenderly, knowing that he was the luckiest man in the world and thinking that this was going to be one fantastic weekend.

After a few minutes Ted arose and offered his hand to Helen to help her off the bed. They clung together and kissed for a short time, then he pushed her away a little.

"Turn round and bend over," he said.

She did, and he ran his fingers over the welts on her ass cheeks.

"To think I did that to someone I love," he mused, more to himself than to Helen, "and I'm a doctor, supposed to help people, not hurt them. Turn around again, please darling."

Helen turned to face him and he went down on his knees in front of her.

"Spread your legs, sweetheart."

She did, and he inspected her red and swollen pussy, glazed with their combined juices. He rubbed his hand gently over her pussy lips.

"Does that hurt, darling?"

"It's tender, but I wouldn't say it hurts. The light whip does no bruising or anything like that, it mainly stings and draws the blood to the surface, hence the redness. Give it a day and it will be perfectly normal again. My ass will take about four days before the lines completely disappear."

"So you've done this before?"

"Oh, yes, this and far, far more, lots of times. I really enjoy the painful pleasure it gives me."

"Oh," was all Ted could think of to say before he stood and, hand in hand, they walked out of the Dungeon.

The lovers returned to the pool and later lay in the sun, taking turns to massage each other, watching the interactions between other residents and caressing each other lovingly. Helen asked Ted to rub some cream on her ass to begin the healing process and wriggled as he rubbed it over the still tender marks left from the cane. Ted noticed that several couples or groups engaged in sexual activity to orgasm, so was relieved to know that this was apparently totally acceptable amongst this group. As the sun sank towards the horizon people began moving inside out of the chilly air. Ted and Helen followed them, finding a seat in the huge common room and being brought drinks by Ian, Helen's regular slave. Ted noted that Ian was completely naked except for a cock ring around the base of his cock, emphasising its size and keeping it slightly engorged all the time.

"Why have you dressed him with only a cock ring?" Ted asked.

"Because I can, firstly, but also because I like the way it keeps his cock semi hard and ready for use. It means he doesn't really have to feel sexy to be able to fuck me when I want him to. Watch."

Helen signalled Ian over and then placed herself over the padded arm of a chair with her ass towards Ted. Ted noted that the stripes on her skin where he had caned her recently were already fading and making a mental note that he would hit her harder next time, if there was a next time. Helen looked up at the waiting Ian.

"Fuck me, Ian, and cum in me when I cum" she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress."

Ian positioned himself behind Helen and rubbed his cock head in her already oozing trench. Once it was lubricated he eased it in between her lips, then thrust steadily into her until his cock was fully engulfed.

"He's not as big as you are, darling," she commented, turning her head to look at Ted, "Nor as sexy."

Ian moved back and forth, slowly at first and then faster, obviously knowing exactly how his mistress liked to be fucked. Ted noticed that his cock was rock hard from viewing this lascivious scene and also that a few people were watching but nobody was paying any particular attention to the activity.

After around five minutes Helen started panting, obviously approaching her climax, and Ian began pumping her harder and faster. Then Helen let out a scream and writhed on the support as Ian thrust deeply and appeared to cum hard, holding her hips to keep her from throwing herself off or moving away from him too far. They both came for several seconds and then Ian withdrew and wiped her pussy with the towel he had carried. Ted noticed that Ian's cock seemed to be about as hard as when he had first entered her. After Ian had stepped away, Helen stood up slowly.

"Thank you, Ian," she said, smiling at him, "You did well."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Please get us another round of drinks."

"Yes, Mistress."

Helen went to Ted and pressed her body against him as he stood, then kissed him passionately.

"Don't worry, darling, it's you I love, not Ian. With him it's fucking. He serves a purpose. But with you I make love. Are you Ok with that, honey?"

"Y-yes, I guess so," replied Ted uncertainly, still processing what he'd just witnessed.

Ian returned with their drinks and they sat once again and resumed their conversation as though nothing untoward had happened, which, in Helen's mind, was true. After a few minutes two good looking women came over and introduced themselves to Ted.

"Hi, Ted, I'm Emma and this is Paula. Welcome to 'Dana's'. I hope you're having a great time here and Helen's certainly a lucky girl to have found you," she glanced briefly but significantly at his still erect cock. "We're partners but we're always willing to play."

"Hi Emma, hi Paula, great to meet you. Yes, I'm really enjoying today and I'm so pleased that Helen invited me here. You say you're partners, does that mean . . ." Ted tailed off, as though he didn't want to verbalize his thoughts.

"Yes, you can say it," said Paula, "We're lesbians or lesbos as they're known here. That doesn't mean we don't like men or the occasional cock, it just means that most of the time we're really into each other. I guess really we're bi, but mainly lesbo. However, if you two want to make up a foursome we're right into playing."

Helen gave her a hard look. "Right now I think he's quite happy with what I have to offer," she said with a smile, "But if that changes you'll certainly be the first to know."

"That's fine. Have fun, Ted. I'm sure you will with Helen so long as you know how to use this fellah." She gave Ted's cock a squeeze and they walked away.

"What was all that about?" asked Ted after they were out of earshot.

"I don't really want them to get their hands on my man. They could drain you in a few minutes then you wouldn't have anything left for me."

"Hey, what happened to all the free love and sharing and openness and honesty of a short time ago? So you're able to be fucked by a slave while I watch but a couple of lesbos aren't able to flirt with me without you coming over all jealous? That seems like you're not walking your talk."

Helen lowered her eyes and was silent for a long time. The buzz of conversation passed unnoticed by both lovers until she raised her head eventually, placed her arm around his shoulder and buried her head against his chest.

"I'm sorry, darling, really sorry. I find it just so hard to realize that I don't own you. Walking my talk and releasing the feelings of jealousy have always been problems for me and I thought I was over that but I guess not. Sorry. Just so long as it is me you love most, you can certainly fuck others and participate in group sex as much as you want, so long as you tell me. Hopefully I'll be included as well so you won't need to tell me anything."

She reached up and drew his head down before they kissed, long and sensually.

"Thank you, darling," whispered Ted into her ear. "I was a bit worried but glad you've managed to sort things out yourself. These types of relationship are very challenging, probably the reason why so few people engage in them. However, I'm certain the rewards will be well worth the efforts. I love you sweetheart, more than you can ever know."

After dinner, prepared and served by slaves once again, Ted and Helen retired early to their bed for more lovemaking. They lay together on the bed, him in her, moving slowly and gently together, insufficient to push either of them to an orgasm yet just enough to keep them both fully aroused. It was sweet, gentle love making and they both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Helen's normal routine was to be woken by Ian with a cup of tea at 7.30am and she had forgotten to change that. So at 7.30am sharp Ian knocked on Helen's door and entered with a cup of tea, as was his custom. Helen awoke with a start, still wrapped in Ted's arms.

"Good morning, Mistress," greeted Ian, "I hope you don't mind me waking you as usual because you did not leave any alternative instructions, Mistress."

"Mmm, thank you, Ian. No, you did quite right." She turned to Ted who was waking. "Would you like a cup of anything, honey?"

"Oh, yes please, coffee please, black, no sugar."

"Will that be all, Mistress?"

"Yes, thank you Ian."

"Wazza time?" asked Ted thickly, still surfacing from a deep sleep.

"It'll be 7.30. Sorry, darling, I meant to tell Ian not to wake me this morning."

"Does he wake you every morning with a cup of tea?"

"Yes, unless something special's happening. Sometimes I work at 'Dana's' late at night so I have him wake me later."

1...678910...25