Stripper's Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers

"So if I hadn't shown an interest?"

"We wouldn't have even met, except for maybe me trying to get you to get a table dance. Of course Jo was going to pay for a private dance when I did, that was part of the plan."

"That stinker!"

"Go easy on her. If you aren't interested, I'll walk. She's just your best friend and she was a little hurt you had never told her. I told her just a few minutes ago you were cherry, probably having a lot of issues with it, so she felt better."

"I'm not angry. I love her even more for introducing us, even if it was sneaky."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. You're hotter than hell, but damn, you sure made me work for it."

"I've never been so nervous," Tori admitted.

"You're cute when you're nervous and shy is very sexy on you. It was all I could do not to throw you over my shoulder and take you home."

"I wish you had."

"Well, don't know you well enough to do my Conan routine on you," she said with a smile.

Tori didn't know what to say to that. For a long while they just sipped their drinks and looked at one another.

"Now what?" Tori asked.

"Depends on you, Kitten. I won't lie, I'd love to get into your pants, but I'm not too caught up in sex. If you need time, we can go slow. I'd like to date you, not just be fuck buddies. I've had enough of that shit."

"I don't know what's best, but I know I've been dreaming about you and I'm dying for you to fuck me again," Tori said, blushing madly.

"I haven't fucked you yet darling," Comanche said with a crooked grin.

"You haven't?"

"No, but I will, if you want me to. I came prepared," she said, standing again and thrusting her hips forward while sticking her fingers in the belt loops of her jeans and pulling them tight.

Tori's eyes got big as she stared at the large bulge where she would expect to see a camel toe. In her imagination she could see the exotic girl between her legs, fucking her silly like her favorite characters in her books did to their girlfriends.

"What ya say, Kitten?"

"Coman...say, what is your name?"

"Linda Smith, believe it or not," she said with an ironic cocking of an eyebrow.

"Smith?"

"My ancestors were civilized," she said, holding up both hands with two fingers to indicate quotes around the word, which came out so full of disdain Tori could feel it.

"I'm sorry," Tori said.

Linda laughed deeply and moved around the desk, pulling Tori to her feet.

"No need for you to be sorry. You didn't do it. I'm long past blaming people, though I'm still an activist for recognition of the wrongs done to us. That doesn't bother you does it?"

"No."

"Good. Now, are you ready for Conan, cause I'm just about to go crazy wanting you," she said seriously.

"I've been wanting you since we left the club," Tori replied after a moment's hesitation.

She didn't know what to expect, but the next thing she knew she was upside down, thrown over the tall girl's shoulder. Tori squealed in surprise and again when Linda tossed her onto the upper bunk. The tall girl climbed up and threw herself on top of Tori with a sexy growl.

Tori felt Linda's hands rip her blouse open, the spray of buttons making hollow sounds as they hit the floor. Linda's mouth was on her neck, sucking so hard it was sure to leave a mark and occasionally nipping. She pulled Tori's bra down beneath her breasts and began to roughly massage them, pinching the nipples and pulling them out from her body.

Tori made a noise that she had never made before. It was part moan, part groan and part whimper. It seemed to set Linda off as she slid down Tori's body and captured a nipple in her mouth. Her teeth were small and sharp and send shivers through Tori's body as the dark headed girl nipped and sucked. Linda's hands found Tori's belt and quickly undid it. In short order, Tori felt her button and the zipper yield to those nimble hands. Linda sat up suddenly, pulling Tori's jeans and panties down her legs.

Tori raised her legs and allowed Linda to pull the jeans off. She lost a shoe in the process and kicked off the other as Linda tossed her jeans to the floor. While still on her knees, Linda opened her fly and pulled out a wicked looking dildo. It was black and fat and drooped under its own weight. Tori felt her insides go all quivery at the sight of it.

Linda fell back onto her then, her mouth again licking and sucking Tori's sensitive nipple while her hand roughly massaged her pussy. Tori groaned when Linda thrust a single finger deeply into her, it was joined almost immediately by a second. Sparks of pleasure shot into her head as those fingers sawed in and out. She arched her back and mewled in pleasure as Linda chewed on her left nipple.

The tall girl sat up abruptly, and caught one of Tori's legs. She heaved it over, forcing the smaller girl to roll over onto her tummy. Linda's hands grabbed her hips and pulled upwards.

"On your knees, bitch," she commanded.

Tori readily complied. Her whole body was quivering with desire and the rough words seemed to twist the knife of desire she felt in her tummy. Linda pushed Tori's legs outwards with her knees and grasped her cock. She rubbed the head up and down Tori's lips.

"Tell me you want it, you hot little bitch."

Tori wanted to speak. She wanted to parrot the words like her fictional heroines did, but she couldn't make her mouth work.

"Tell me you want this big fat toy jammed up into that sweet cunt," Linda demanded.

The sound of Linda's hand smacking her ass was like a shot in the small room. Tori yelped as the hot pain flared and subsided to a penetrating warmth that suffused her cheek.

"See? You can talk. Now tell mummy what you want in that filthy little fuck hole of yours."

The words! They were killing her. Setting her blood on fire and fueling an all consuming need in her pussy. She had no idea how Linda could know, but she didn't care anymore. She just had to get fucked.

"Ohhh, please," Tori groaned.

"Tell me, do you want this nice fat cock?"

"Yes, please" Tori whined.

"Take it!" Linda barked, driving the dildo into Tori with a strong thrust.

She was so wet and ready the toy met little resistance. Tori felt stuffed, and her body jerked as more and more of it was jammed into her. Linda had her hands digging into the flesh of Tori's hips and she was soon pounding into the shuddering girl with abandon.

Tori was in heaven. Her body was responding to the stabbing thrusts, her hips throwing herself back onto the thick toy. Her mind was fogged by a lust she had only dreamed possible. When Linda's hands left her hips and wound into her hair, Tori's breath caught in her throat. The Indian girl pulled back hard, raising Tori to her hands and then bending her back. She used Tori's hair like reins, pulling her back to meet the thrusts as she picked up speed.

The only sounds in the room were the slap of Linda's hips on her ass and the juicy, squishy sounds of the big toy methodically sliding in and out of her sopping pussy.

Tori's body was so tense she felt like every fiber of her being was being stretched to the limit. Tension built in her stomach and lower back until she felt she was about to explode.

"Cum you little slut," Linda gasped.

Tori just fell apart as a massive contraction in her pussy was followed by rapid fire tensing and releasing. Each pulse sent signals to her brain that were so impossibly sharp and pleasurable she had trouble coping. She heard a screeching scream of animal pleasure, but couldn't reconcile that feral sound with anything she could make. Another blast from her pussy sent her reeling off into a place of fantastic shapes and colors and sensations.

She wasn't sure how, but Linda had rolled over on her side. She was holding Tori's leg up and still driving into her pussy. Her free hand had slid to the top of Tori's slit and was grinding on her clitoral area in time to the thrusts. Another orgasm took her with even greater intensity than the first. She was barely coherent when another massive contraction blasted her with pure bliss.

***

The room was warm and dark. Tori had been lying on her back, her head resting on Linda's arm as she contentedly suckled from one of Linda's big breasts. Linda was smiling and gently stroking her head, brushing stray hairs from her eyes.

"That was incredible," Tori managed at last.

"Better than your books?"

"Definitely."

"Good. I wanted it to be the best for you," Linda said softly.

"I had no idea you were so butch."

Linda laughed softly and gently pulled Tori's head back to her nipple.

"I like it hard sometimes. I like it soft, too. It depends on my mood and my partner's needs. So I can play the top, the big bad butch, or the bottom, it's all good."

"You were just perfect," Tori said dreamily.

"I should think so. I got Jo to show me your stash," she replied, laughing when Tori sat straight up.

"Relax, baby," Linda said, gently pulling her back down to the bed.

Tori was mortified, but Linda held her close and smiled.

"There's nothing wrong with liking it hard. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Everyone has their own little kinks, I'm just glad yours was one I could accommodate."

"It's strange," Tori said finally.

"What's strange?"

"Well. This was perfect, I mean just like I had always imagined it would be. But..."

"But what?"

"But, I really enjoyed it at the club too. I've never had any fantasy like that."

"There's a whole world of variations, kitten. Some you'll like, some you won't, some will be take it or leave it. You never know till you try them. Don't set limits without giving things a try. Just stay honest with me and I'll stay honest with you and we can explore any you wish."

"I'm just..."

"You're just afraid you'll want to try something and I'll think you're a freak," Linda said with a grin.

"Yeah."

"Baby, we're all freaks, every one of us, in our own way. Now I need to go."

"Why?"

"Because you and Jo need to talk and I don't want to get in the way," she said as she climbed out of the bed and stuffed the toy back into her jeans.

"When will I see you again?" Tori asked.

"Tomorrow, if you want to go to dinner with me, I'd love to take you out."

***

Tori was sitting on her bed, when Jo let herself into the room.

"Have fun?" she asked as she took her jacket off.

"She knocked my socks off," Tori replied.

"Good for you," Jo said as she laughed and got a beer out of the fridge.

"Thanks Jo," Tori said quietly.

"If you had told me, you could have been having wild monkey sex all semester."

"I didn't know for sure and it was so embarrassing, ya know?"

"Sure," Jo said.

Tori could feel the discomfort slipping in and she wasn't going to allow it.

"I really didn't know."

"It's cool."

"No, it isn't cool. I hurt you and I'm sorry."

Something in her words made Jo look up and their eyes locked. Jo searched her face and then a smile split her lips.

"It's okay, Tor. You don't have to say anything else. I don't need it. I was hurt, but I really didn't have any right to be, I just assumed there was nothing we couldn't say to each other. I just now realized there were some things you couldn't say to yourself and I should have known that. Friends forever?"

"Forever," Tori said, smiling as she lay back on her bunk.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers