Strippers Take Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no," I heard Amy say, "Not yet, baby." She had pulled off Tom's dick and knelt beside him, rubbing his chest and belly. "You're not cumming for a while yet, no matter how bad you want it."

"Oh, fuck," he groaned as she started teasing him again, getting down between his legs and kissing him on the balls and the insides of his thighs. And then Christina was doing the same to me, the ecstasy of her blowjob over now, still thrilling me with her mouth, but without giving my poor cock the satisfaction I so desperately craved. All this was hotter than anything I'd ever experienced, but what happened next blew my mind. Still looking right into my eyes, she sucked her middle finger, covering it with spit, then slowly slipped it into my asshole.

"Oh, fuck, what are you doing!?" I cried. She just giggled and began softly frigging my ass with her finger, slipping her mouth over my cock again. "Oh, fuck!" I cried again. I had to admit, it felt pretty good, especially with the way she was sucking and teasing my dick.

"Oh, god, Amy!" Tom said suddenly. I looked and saw her hand down between his legs and realized she was doing the same to him, slowly stroking his cock with her other hand.

"Why are guys so paranoid about this?" Amy asked. "It feels good, right? It's just a finger."

"It does... oh, shit," moaned Tom. After a couple of minutes, Amy sucked on her index finger, and her hand went back between his legs. He winced and I realized she'd put two fingers in his ass.

"Wanna try that, Alex?" teased Christina, her eyes sparkling up at me. She pulled out and sucked both her index and middle fingers lasciviously, then rubbed them against my asshole. I felt a tight, pressing feeling and a little bit of pain as she worked both fingers into me, but that faded quickly, and I moaned with undisguised pleasure as she started frigging me again.

After a few minutes, Amy looked over at Christina. "Wanna try it?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Try what?" said Tom.

"Try seeing just how kinky you'll get," said Amy. Christina got up and went to the dresser, pulled something out and came back. In her had were two slim little silver vibrators, not more than about four or five inches long and probably not as thick as the two fingers she'd already had up me.

"See how little they are?" she said, handing one to Amy. "Just tiny. But the buzzing will drive you wild." She grabbed a little bottle of baby oil and got back between my legs, squirting some on the vibrator and handing the bottle to Amy, who did the same.

"Oh, god, what the fuck are you two doing to us!" Tom exclaimed.

"Teaching you new ways to have pleasure," Amy said, smiling. "Of course, if you want, I can untie you and you can go home and whack off dreaming about what it would've been like to fuck me."

Christina had turned her vibe on and was rubbing it around the opening of my asshole as Amy lubed hers up. "May I, Alex?" Christina asked me coyly.

"Oh what the hell," I said. "If you promise to make me cum sometime tonight!"

Both girls laughed. Christina gently pressed the vibe up my butt. As small as it was, and with the oil on it, it didn't hurt a bit. And she was right about the buzzing. It sent thrills through my whole pelvis, making my cock throb with need.

"Oh, YES!" I groaned. "Oh, that does feel good."

By now Amy was doing the same to Tom, who didn't protest as she slid the toy into him. Soon we were both moaning with pleasure as the two hot girls worked our assses and teased our cocks with their fingers and tongues. Christina kept sucking my balls in a way that made me want to explode. After a few minutes of this treatment, I couldn't stand it any more.

"Oh, baby, please make me cum. I need to cum so bad, Christina, please!" I said.

Christina just giggled and kept frigging my ass. Amy laughed too.

"How about you, Tom? You need to cum bad?"

"Oh, yeah, please...." his body twisted in his bonds as he spoke.

"But you boys haven't made us cum yet. And you did lose your bodies to us in the poker game. Don't you think you should make us cum first?"

"Fine!" Tom said. "I'll make you cum, Amy I'll do whatever you want!"

She laughed again. "We'll see about that," she said. She pulled the vibe out of his butt and went back over to the dresser. What she pulled out just about made my heart stop. She had two black latex dildos, each easily over eight inches and thicker than our cocks. They were attached to harnesses with what looked like PVC panties. She sashayed over to the bed and handed one to Christina, who pulled the vibe out of my butt and took it from her. She turned the panty part inside out to show us the inside, where there was a much smaller cock attached with a little nub above it.

"These go in us and rub our clits," she explained, "so we can cum from fucking you."

"Oh my god," I said simply. "I don't know if I can do that. I mean, do you think we're gay or something?"

Both girls laughed. "How are you gay? Aren't we women?" said Amy. "And if you want to fuck us, this is what you have to do. Or would you rather go home and jack off like I said before?"

Going home and jacking off was suddenly seeming like the better option. But Tom surprised me.

"I wouldn't," he said. "Oh, fuck it. Do whatever you want. I need to fuck you so bad, Amy." His face was flushed and his eyes looked glazed. I wondered if he'd had too many shots.

"You can't be serious," I said. "You're gonna let her do that to you?"

"If I have to," he said, his eyes fixed on Amy, who was already putting on the strapon. As she did, Christina lay down next to me, pressing close, her pretty foot running up and down my leg as she whispered in my ear.

"Let me fuck you, baby. Let me fuck your tight little virgin ass. I'll make you feel so good." She raked her fingernails over my cock, and I groaned. "I promise I'll make it very worth your while." Her tongue swirled into my ear as she gently squeezed my cock.

"Just do it, Alex," Tom said. "Or else wait outside. I don't want to do it in front of you if you don't do it too."

"Oh, god," I groaned. How had I gotten into this mess? Because some hottie had promised me a good time. And I wanted it so bad I didn't know what to do. I looked into Christina's dark eyes and melted.

"OK," I said softly.

She beamed, quickly putting on the harness, adjusting it so the little cock went up inside her, to her obvious enjoyment. The girls untied our legs and pushed them back, spread wide, our assholes turned up. Amy took the oil and lubed up her dildo, then handed the bottle to Christina. "I'll take this one first," she said. "You can watch, Alex, and see what you've got coming."

Christina lubed her cock as Amy moved up between Tom's legs, pushing the dildo against his ass.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Tom asked, his voice quavering. Both girls laughed again.

"You're about to find out," Amy said.

I couldn't see the cock going in from my angle, but I could see Amy's hips pushing slowly forward, and I could hear my friend's reaction.

"Oh, my god. Oh, my GOD! Oh! Oh! AAAAAAAAAGH!" He cried out suddenly. "Oh, fuck! It's big! AAAAGH!" He kept crying out as Amy began to gently rock her hips, pushing closer and closer to his pelvis, and, I knew, driving more and more of the cock up inside him.

I felt something cool and thick against my opening - the lubed head of Christina's cock. I looked up at her. She was so fucking gorgeous, and the thought of her doing to me what Amy was already doing to Tom made a wave of lust crash overwhelmingly over me. Suddenly I was ready for anything.

"You want this, Alex?" she teased, rubbing the cockhead up and down.

"Oh yes."

"Then beg for it."

I swallowed hard, my heart pounding. I'm about to get fucked, I thought. I found my voice. "Fuck me, Christina. Please fuck me. Fuck me in the ass, I want it so bad." I felt her beginning to press into me, a firm pressure that mounted quickly into stabbing pain. The pain became more intense until suddenly the cockhead popped through my clenching sphincter, forcing me open in a moment of searing agony. I squealed like a little girl, my body writhing uncontrollably under her as she just kept pushing, slowly driving the cock deeper and deeper until her hips were pressed against mine.

"Oh Christina, it hurts," I whined.

"You want me to stop?"

"No...."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me. Oh, please, fuck me." She began to rock her hips like Amy was doing to Tom, sliding the cock slowly back and forth inside me. "Oh, fuck me!" I cried. "Fuck MEEEEEEE!" Tom was crying out beside me as well, at least at first. But as the two girls kept screwing us, our cries got softer and turned finally to moans that were as much pleasure as pain. It didn't stop hurting completely, but I did feel my ass beginning to relax a bit, and the thick, full feeling of the cock inside me was very sexy - especially with Christina's voluptuous body leaning over me, big tits swaying as she fucked me, stockinged thighs pressed against the sides of my hips.

"I think they're starting to like it," she said to Amy.

"Mmmm. You like this boys?"

"Oh yeah," we both said.

"Tell each other you like it. Tell each other you love it up the ass."

I looked at Tom. He still had that flushed, glazed look as he said to me, "I love it up the ass."

I gulped. "I love it up the ass too."

"There's no shame in loving it," Amy said. "But the thing is, for us to cum, we're going to have to fuck you harder than this. Can you take getting fucked hard?"

"Fuck me hard," Tom said to her. "Oh, fuck me hard till you cum."

"Me too," I said to Christina, feeling very nasty and not particularly masculine. "Give it to me hard."

They didn't waste any time. Christina built her pace quickly until I was crying out in pain again, her thick hips audibly slapping my ass as she drilled me with the dildo. Oh, how it hurt and felt amazing at the same time. I kept squealing and then begging her to keep fucking me. Tom was doing the same next to me, any pretense at dignity on either of our parts long abandoned, our chests heaving, bodies squirming under the two gorgeous girls as they mercilessly pounded our young asses.

Amy came first, a throaty cry of pleasure escaping her lips as she drove the dildo deep into Tom and held it there, her body trembling. While she was still in the last throes of her orgasm, Christina thrust all the way into me and began grinding her hips in a circular motion, a broad smile breaking across her face and her eyes fluttering closed in climactic bliss. I watched her cum with delight. It felt amazing to know my willingness to take it so brutally in the rear had given her such pleasure.

The girls gently pulled their cocks out of us. "That wasn't the end of the world now, was it?" Amy teased.

"Please tell me we can fuck you now. Or something!" I said.

"Um, well... one of you can."

"Whoa!" said Tom. "What does that mean?"

"We have one last proposition for you." Amy was tying Tom's legs down again, and Christina was doing the same to me. If we were smart, we'd have resisted that, but neither of us was thinking clearly at the time.

"What's going to happen is that one of you is going to get to do whatever he likes to either of us. And that person is going to be the one who's willing to suck his friend off."

My heart started pounding as I realized what she was saying. We were both tied down. If Tom agreed to do it, I wouldn't be able to stop it, and I'd cum in his mouth instead of in Christina. And taking it up the ass like a little bitch would have been wasted. He'd been the first to break on getting buttfucked, so I had to act fast.

"I'll do it," I blurted out.

"Oh no. No you won't, Alex," Tom said "We're not gay. At least I'm not. I don't want any guy sucking my dick."

"How are you going to stop him?" Christina asked. She started untying me.

Tom strained hopelessly in his bonds. "You can't make me do this! Alex, think about it!"

I couldn't look at his face. My wrists and ankles were free now, and I sat up, looking down at his cock, which was still plenty hard.

"Go on, Alex," Christina urged.

My heart was in my throat. Was I really going to do this? I leaned over, my face close to his groin, and took his stiff meat in my hand. I swallowed hard.

"Don't you fucking do it!" Tom said sharply. But I was beyond control now. I closed my eyes, stuck out my tongue and let it touch the head of his penis. "Oh, god, don't do this Alex," he said again. But why go back now, I thought. I already licked it. I will always have licked his cock. I swallowed hard, opened my mouth, and took his thick meat inside it. He gave a deep grunt, and I could imagine how good it must've felt, guy or no. I began to bob my head, taking more of his shaft until his cockhead bumped the back of my throat. He ground his hips, whether to try to get away or out of pleasure I didn't know and didn't care. I'm sucking cock, I thought. Holy shit I'm sucking cock. My own member was throbbing with pent up desire. At that point I'd have let him suck me - but I knew now I was going to get Christina.

The girls kept urging me to "suck that dick, baby." Amy lay down beside Tom, caressing his body, softly kissing him.

"Please don't make me cum like this," he said after a minute. "Please. Amy you can fuck me again. Christina you can fuck me till you cum. You can fuck me all night. Just don't make me cum like this, please!" His voice had a plaintive quality that almost made me stop. But again I thought, too late. I've already had his cock in my mouth. Might as well finish the job. Another minute and he gave another deep grunt. "Oh, god, no. Please. No!" His hips began to buck, and my mouth was suddenly filled with warm, bitter, salty fluid. His cum. I'm eating his cum, I thought as I swallowed, only to have my mouth filled again, then again. Finally he was done, and I was licking the last drops of jizz of the tip of his softening tool.

"Good boy, Alex," Christina said. Amy patted Tom on the chest. "You'll survive," she said to him. I dared to look at his face. His eyes were closed, and I thought I saw a tear running out of the corner of one of them. He was silent, breathing hard.

I didn't think about him long. Christina had shed her strapon and lay back on the bed, legs in the air, fingers opening her pussy. "Is this what you want, Alex?" she purred.

Without a word, I got between her legs, slipping my cock into her pussy. The tight, wet feeling after being teased so long was amazing. "Oh, yeah," I grunted. "Oh, that's good baby." Amy slipped up behind me, that wicked woman, and slipped a finger up my ass. I had a nasty thought then, and looked back at her. She was still wearing the dildo. "Fuck me," I grunted. "Fuck my ass with your cock." Oh, I felt like a real bitch then, but I couldn't help myself.

"Mmmm. Nasty boy," she said, moving up behind me. She shoved the cock roughly up my butt, and I yelped at the sudden pain. But I was opened up from Christina fucking me, and Amy didn't bang me hard anyway - it was more the motion of me fucking Christina. The full feeling of cock in my ass and the tight feeling of Christina's pussy on my cock was the most amazing sensation I'd ever felt, and it wasn't long before an incredibly powerful orgasm washed over me. It felt like I started coming somewhere down deep between my ass and balls, and all the pleasure just exploded into my cock - which then exploded into Christina.

"Oh! Fuck! YES!" I cried, my cock spurting, filling her pussy with my creamy load.

Spent, I slipped out of her and collapsed on the bed. I looked up and saw Tom watching us, a blank, confused sort of look on his face. He settled back and looked up at the ceiling as Amy started untying him.

"Oh, my god." He said. "What the fuck have you done to us?"

Amy leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Time will tell, sweetie. Time will tell."

12