Stripping as Exercise

Story Info
Tyler's GF Emma strips for her male friends as exercise.
4.9k words
4.05
62.4k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah stripping," Emma replied.

"There has got to be a million different ways to exercise that don't involve taking off your clothes." Tyler protested. "Besides your body is already perfect. I don't understand why you are so concerned about exercise."

"It's about maintaining what I've got. I really am happy with my body, but it never hurts to tone up a little. And yes there are other ways to work out, but there are also lots of benefits to stripping." Emma continued "it requires a lot of stamina and core strength. It works almost every muscle in the body, especially stabilizing muscles that help maintain balance. Plus it's fun and improves self esteem."

Emma and Tyler had been dating for two years now. They met after returning to their hometown after college. Tyler was a year older than Emma and they never really crossed paths growing up. Their chance encounter happened at a popular local bar. Their respective groups of friends combined through a mutual friend that floated around in both circles. After hitting it off Tyler asked Emma out on a date and the rest is history.

Tyler had almost gotten used to Emma's spur of the moment wild ideas, but this was one that even he was not prepared to deal with.

"Ok I guess that makes sense, but I have to be honest with you. I'm really not comfortable with you working at a strip club."

"Oh I wouldn't be going to a strip club! That gets too sketchy and the guys at those places don't exactly have a lot of respect for women."

Tyler felt a sense of relief. "Ok sorry I didn't get it. I didn't realize you meant you were going to be alone when you did it."

"Well not alone, that would be weird and not very fun. Besides I think playing off the spectator is critical to the dynamic of dancing and stripping."

"So you are saying you want me to watch you strip?" Tyler was starting to like the idea.

"No I can't with you. The dynamic isn't there if it's in front of a significant other. I can't really explain it and a group makes for a better audience anyway."

"Then for who?"

"My friends who else?" Emma chuckled as if it were an obvious conclusion.

Tyler had long been frustrated and jealous that Emma hung around mostly guys. Throughout their relationship the two of them had never fully integrated with each other's circle of friends. Emma happened to be the lone girl in her group of friends.

Tyler had no worries about Emma cheating, but he did not trust the guys. There were four of them Austin, Zach, Matt and Cody. She said she was "one of the guys," but their actions suggested to Tyler they wanted more.

"I'm sure they'd all love to see my hot girlfriend naked and what if they try something!"

"Tyler relax, I'm not getting naked for them. And all of the flirting and sex jokes between us is just that, jokes. This is really just more of the same really because it doesn't mean anything. It's like acting! When you are acting you might kiss or have a love scene, but it's not cheating because it's not real. Yes stripping and exotic dancing are sexual, but it's not sexual in the context of it being done in front of them. And these guys I trust, it's not like with strangers where my safety might be at risk."

Tyler resigned himself to the fact that Emma wasn't changing her mind and he really did trust her. "Ok Emma, but can you just do a favor for me?"

"Sure hunny. What did you have in mind?"

"Just to help me feel better that the guys are behaving themselves can you send me the occasional text when you do this so I know what's going on? And maybe a selfie too."

Emma cutely rolled her eyes and laughed, "geez such a worrier! But if it makes you feel better then sure I'll do that tonight."

"Tonight? It's a Friday I was hoping you and I could hang out tonight."

"Sorry hun, Austin is having a bonfire and I already told him I'd be there. But we'll hang out tomorrow I promise!"

Chapter 1: The Bonfire

Emma -

Emma as usual was the last to arrive. The guys expected it and of course relentlessly teased her about it.

"Look who finally showed up!"

"Typical woman taking forever to get ready!"

Emma laughed "oh hush! You know I'm worth waiting for."

Zach chimes in "yeah come on guys you know Emma needs an extra hour to do makeup to cover her hideous goblin face."

Emma started playfully slapping his head, "oh shut up you little bitch!"

"Stop stop! I was only kidding, you know you're hot!" As Zach tried covering his head.

"That's better!" Emma sassily stuck out her tongue. "Actually I had to stop at home to change into my workout outfit."

Emma was wearing an outfit more fitting for the club than a gym. Low rise denim shorts, heels, a tight t-shirt exposing her mid drift, and a small open vest over the top.

"What kind of workout are you planning on doing in that?" Matt asked.

"Well interesting you should ask. Remember when we were drinking last weekend and Cody mentioned seeing something on Facebook about pole dancers being really athletic and burning a lot of calories? Well I did my own research and it's true. Not just with pole dancing, but strippers too. In fact exotic dancing can be even better. I wanted to try and need an audience so I thought of you guys!"

The guys looked at each other in disbelief. "Woah.." one of them uttered.

Emma quickly followed up with, "I don't mean I'm getting naked in front of you guys. Just getting down to the bare minimum to stay covered and practicing my moves. Like I said the goal is to work out so the point of dancing and lap dancing isn't a sexual thing. Besides since I won't be naked and we are all friends there will not be anything sexual about it."

The guys all responded almost simultaneously in support of Emma's idea.

"Absolutely there isn't anything sexual about that."

"Happy to help in any way I can."

"Agree Emma sounds like a great way to workout."

Emma was delighted at the outpouring of support from her friends.

"Awesome! You guys rock and are such amazing friends. Let me start playing some music." Emma paused, "oh wait just have to do something first real quick first."

Emma remembered her promise to Tyler. She quickly rattled off some texts and held her phone out in front of her to take a selfie.

"Ok ready to start!"

Tyler -

Tyler wasn't happy his girlfriend was dancing around in front of her male friends. He didn't even feel like going out. He just sat at home streaming some old shows and waiting by his phone to hear from Emma.

His phone chimed signaling he had gotten a text. It was Emma.

Emma: Hey hun just wanted to let you know I'm about to start and I'm really excited. The boys are being complete gentlemen and super supportive.

Tyler was certain they were very supportive.

Emma: They are totally cool with it and agree it's a great workout idea.

Emma: Oh almost forgot. Here is a pic. Nothing naughty! :)

The picture dropped right after. It was difficult to see her entire outfit, but it clearly fit the bill for stripping. It was pretty revealing and Tyler began to feel flustered that she was going to be dancing around in that for her friends.

"At least she isn't taking any of it off for them," he said out loud to himself.

Over an hour passed without hearing anything. A few dances shouldn't take very long he thought. Tyler decided to text her.

Tyler: Hey babe how is everything going?

About 15 minutes went by before he got a response.

Emma: Oh sorry hun! I didn't notice your text until now. But things are going great! The boys said I'm really good and gave me some good feedback and constructive criticism.

A picture immediately followed. It was a full body picture, clearly taken by someone else. Emma was wearing only a bra and thong. The bra was almost like lingerie, her breasts were covered but the outline of her nipples was clear. The thong barely covered her pussy. She had her knees bent in a crouching position, legs spread back arched, definitely a stripper pose.

Tyler: I thought you weren't taking any clothes off?

Emma: I only said I wouldn't get naked, but I have to take some clothes off for it to be stripping silly! It's not like they can see anything more than if I was wearing a bikini.

Tyler couldn't say much, she made a good point, and he should have discussed limits with her a little more thoroughly.

Tyler: Who took the picture?

Emma: I think that particular one was taken by Zach. I wanted to see how I looked so I asked the guys to take some pics and forward them to me.

Tyler wasn't thrilled that her guy friends all had provocative pictures of his girlfriend now.

Emma: I'm happy this went so well. Totally my favorite new workout. I'll tell you more tomorrow. I can't wait!! Love you babe!

Chapter 2: Day after the bonfire.

Emma came bouncing into Tyler's apartment. Apparently in a good mood. "Hi hunny! Sorry it look me so long to get over here. I was just so tired this morning after being out so late."

"Actually about last night"

Emma cut Tyler off before he could finish, "you are really anxious to hear about it aren't you? I knew you'd get a sexy little kick out of it."

"Um actually no I.."

But before Tyler could protest Emma was already moving on. "So yeah it was a great workout I really feel like it hit all my muscle groups. I admit to feeling nervous at first, but the boys were so encouraging that I was able to get over my jitters. Of course 30 seconds into my first dance I tripped over my stupid high heels! We all laughed and it honestly helped me relax more. After that it was a blast. They gave me so much good feedback like push out your chest more, wiggle your butt and things like that."

Emma's face lit up as she continued telling Tyler about her experience.

"Their support was huge! And speaking of huge, it really helped to see they were physically reacting. It really let me know I was doing a good job." Emma giggled slightly at the last comment.

"How did they react physically?" Tyler was fairly sure he knew, but was hoping he was wrong.

"You know... when doing lap dances I could feel it when moving my body against their lap." Emma quickly added, "you know not like sexual or anything. I mean yes their dicks may have been sexually aroused causing a lump on their laps, but it's not like they were being sexual. They were participating to help me."

"You're telling me you felt their dicks?"

"Not exactly, it's just a lap dance requires moving my body against their laps. And their bulges were a little too big not too notice. I mean at least big compared to yo.." Emma stopped mid sentence, "well compared to some other guys."

Tyler couldn't help but wonder what she was going to say before she cut herself off. "Is that all? Did anything else happen?"

"No not really that's pretty much everything. I did some strip teasing, dancing and lap dances. Then we had some beers and hung out for the next few hours. Then I got dressed and went home."

"Wait, you hung out with them all that time in just your bra and panties?"

"Yeah of course. I was comfortable and really didn't see the need to get dressed right away. Plus the boys were really complimentary about the bra and panties I chose. Thank you for bring understanding with this Tyler and for trusting me."

Emma kissed him deeply. "Oh and the boys agreed to help me with my workouts on a regular basis. You are such an understanding boyfriend I knew you'd be ok with it right hunny?"

"Um yeah I guess so." Tyler wasn't happy about this, but also couldn't really discount her explanations off hand.

"Awesome! I'm getting together with them again Monday evening at Zach and Matt's place."

Chapter 3: Monday evening

Tyler -

It was frustrating Tyler that Emma was taking so long to text him. He was hoping to nudge her into tamer territory this time, but it worried him that it had gotten so late. He texted her.

Tyler: Hey babe what's going on?

This time Emma responded right away.

Emma: Oh hi hunny! Sorry I haven't texted you yet. We've been having so much fun that I completely lost track of time! You have nothing to worry about. Stripping practice went the same way it last time. Nothing crazy!

A picture came with the text. Emma was smiling, it just showed her face and shoulders, but Tyler couldn't help noticing their were no bra straps over her shoulders.

Tyler: Are you not wearing a bra!?

Emma: Oh that. Yeah but it really isn't a big deal. Nick pointed out that when strippers are dancing they usually shake their boobs in the guys faces and that I might want to try it to make it more authentic.

Tyler: I don't know about that.

Emma: No it's true! All the guys said so! Anyway I started to do that when Austin mentioned my bra was scratching his face.

Tyler: So you just took your bra off?

Emma: Yup, Cody suggested to take it off. I wasn't sure at first but he pointed out women go topless in Europe all the time and one even notices. And that if guys can go shirtless here then women should be able too. I realized he was right and took it off!

Tyler: Ok well please don't let things get carried away.

Emma: Of course hun you have nothing to worry about!

Tyler was definitely getting nervous. His girlfriend just showed these horny guys her boobs. He had no choice but to hold out hope things didn't go any further.

Emma -

"Sorry guys I just had to text my boyfriend." Emma shrugged her shoulders, "He's a worrier."

Cody asked, "he really doesn't have a problem with this?"

"No I've explained to him you guys are just helping me with my workout and with practicing."

Zach chimed in, "well I'm glad we can help you. And I've been wanting to compliment you. You really have beautiful tits Emma." The other guys nodded in agreement.

Emma held both of her breasts pushing up slightly and looking at them, "they really are perfect aren't they?" Then she laughed, "just kidding but thank you that means a lot!"

She then hopped onto Zach's lap taking his hands and bringing them up to her tits, "what would you say to one more lap dance before we call it a night?"

Chapter 4: Phone call on the drive home

As Emma got to her car to drive home she noticed a text from Tyler asking her to call him when she was done.

Tyler answered right away "Hey Emma."

"Hi honey you wanted me to call you?"

"Yeah I just want to talk and ask you what happened tonight. It sounds like you got pretty crazy."

"Wow you really enjoy hearing about my little stripteases don't you?" Emma said seductively.

"No that's not what I'm trying to say."

It seemed as though Emma I didn't even register Tylers protest. "I'd be happy to tell you all about it. There's really not much to say though. I practiced my stripping just like last time and the guys gave me advice on how to improve again. Tips like the rubbing my breasts on their faces and taking off my bra. I really think all their advice made everything more authentic."

And then Emma started to giggle uncontrollably.

"What is it?"

"Oh nothing," Emma said continue to giggle uncontrollably.

"What's so funny?" Tyler insisted.

"Well it's nothing it's just a funny thing that happened. It's kind of silly a thing they were all teasing me about."

"Teasing about what?"

"Hunny don't take this the wrong way, but my genitals got aroused."

"What!" Jake stammered.

"I said DON'T take it the wrong way silly! I'm not saying I was aroused exactly but my genitals were. It's different."

"Different how?"

"Well it's perfectly natural with the excitement of the dancing and grinding during lap dances. It's just my body reacting just like your body responds by sneezing when it's dusty. Again it's sexual, but not sexual. I was working out so it was a non sexual thing for me, but it's still a sexual thing to my body."

Tyler was trying hard to grasp this concept as Emma continued.

"For example if I'm giving Cody a lap dance. For me it's just like I'm running through the paces, this is my workout and this is what you do for a workout. All business and not sexual at all. But for my pussy it's like it knows it's covered by only this thin piece of fabric. And at the same time it is being grinded against this hard lump in the pants of a hot guy. And my body and pussy knows it's not just a lump, but under that fabric it's an obviously large cock."

Emma took a moment to catch her breath, "so anyway back to the original story. Since my genitals were so aroused they had gotten wet and soaked through the fabric. Since the fabric is so thin on this thong it basically clinged to my pussy. My clit was also hard from being aroused. So because of all that when the boys got a close up view during my dances, they could easily make out the outline of everything. And that's when Cody said the funniest thing!"

Tyler's mind was swimming. This was way more than he had thought went on. He felt as though he could throw up.

"He said 'look everyone Emma's clit has a boner!'" Emma broke into a belly laugh. "Isn't that so funny! So after that the boys kept teasing me about my clit boner."

Tyler did his best to maintain his composure, "I don't know Emma this is starting to sound pretty sexual to me."

"No like I said it's not sexual at all between me and the guys even if some of what goes on seems sexual it's just part of practicing stripping is all."

"All right.. can you at least tell me none of the guys touch your tits or anything today?"

The thing was since Emma had already rubbed her naked tits on the guys faces she saw no harm in them touching her tits with their hands. I mean it's just skin all the same right? Based on Tyler's last reaction she thought it might be best just to keep that detail to self. "No worries honey we just practiced." She was careful not to lie by saying they didn't touch her, but instead just to explain that it was practice. She was going to dance for the guys again in a couple days and didn't want Tyler to be weird about it.

Chapter 5: Stripping leads to a new workout.

Emma -

"I don't know guys. My boobs are one thing but if I get completely naked you guys will see my pussy that seems like it might be a little too much don't you think?"

Matt replied, "it really isn't a big deal, think about it like you said it's just practice it's not sexual between us. It's just friends helping a friend. And this would help you make the stripping experience a lot more authentic. And like we've said in the past making this more authentic will make it easier for you to fully get into your work out to get the full physical benefit out of it."

"I guess you have a point," Emma reached her hands to the waistband of her thong. But stopped. "Sorry guys I'm still a little nervous. I mean I totally agree with Matt and he made a good point but at the same time it's a little hard to be completely exposed to everyone when I'm the only one naked you know?"

That's when Austin spoke up, "Well what if we got naked too? That way you won't feel so self-conscious."

"Yeah that could work." A grateful look came across Emma's face. "Thank you for being so understanding and helping me through this guys!"

With that the guys started stripping off their clothes. Finally everyone was down to their underwear.

Emma glanced around to the group. "Should we all pull them down together?"

Everyone agreed

"Ok, on three. One two three!" Emma quickly pulled her thong down and the guys quickly followed suit.

Emma looked around at all of her naked friends her eyes being drawn to their cocks which were still partially hard from her dancing for them earlier. Emma couldn't help but notice that even semihard all of her friends had penises that were at least the same size if not larger than Tyler was fully erect. Trying to get the thought out of her head she quickly said, "ok guys take seats and we can get practicing!"

12