Stripping Away the Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samba smiled and moved her head so their foreheads touched. Her hair draped down, almost like it was hiding them from the audience. Her nose gently rubbed against Astrid's, and their lips met. It was like suddenly being filled by sexual bliss. Astrid pressed as hard as she could against Samba's lips, wanting more of the feeling. Her toes curled inside her shoes as her hands clenched; she struggled against her handcuffs. There was no way to escape it even if she wanted to. But, the kiss ended before she was sated, and she struggled after Samba's lips.

"C-come back!" Astrid whimpered

"Oh, be patient, little Astrid." Samba gracefully danced backward and cast her hand over the audience. Astrid's eyes followed, and she gasped in surprise. Most of the women were undressed, or only had their underwear left. Some masturbated in their chairs, others had paired up and were fucking their partners in various ways. "Join them? Or stay with me?"

Astrid desperately rubbed her legs together as she looked between the crowd and the green haired temptress in front of her. Joining an orgy on her first night out was certainly tempting, but that was nothing compared to the glowing green goddess in front of her. "You!"

Samba smiled as she spun back toward Astrid and lifted her foot and gently placed it on the center of Astrid's chest. With a gentle movement, she pushed Astrid, causing the chair to tilt backward. Astrid's eyes went wide as she started to fall, but Samba spun once and caught her and the chair. Slowly, Samba lowered Astrid until she was on her back. "Do not worry, sweet girl."

Astrid made eye contact with Samba one more time before she found her vision consumed by Samba's slit. She did the only thing she could think of and started licking. Samba squirmed on top of her for a few seconds before Astrid felt hands pulling at her skirt. She quickened her pace as a lone finger started to rub at her through her panties.

"Mmmph!" she tried to moan out as Samba gyrated her hips on her face. Her moans only became louder as her panties were pulled out of the way, and she could feel a tongue start to tease her. Astrid's body started to burn intensely, and she found herself struggling wildly under Samba while simultaneously bucking her hips against Samba's face. The green haired woman accommodated Astrid and seemed to perfectly follow her rhythm. Astrid could hardly contain herself; a choir of muffled moans escaped from between Samba's legs.

Astrid's toes popped inside her shoes as she bucked against Samba harder. She gasped deeply as she felt her body surge with intense pleasure. Samba tightened her thighs around Astrid's head and pressed her tongue deeper into Astrid. It felt like an eternity until Astrid's head stopped spinning. Samba slowly raised her head, licking away Astrid's juices before placing several delightful kisses on her slit. "Did you enjoy, little Astrid?'

Astrid nodded, rubbing her nose against Samba's clit.

"So sweet." Samba released her grip around Astrid's head and moved off of the girl. "Slowly calm down. I need to find Jenny. At least her clothes."

"Uhuh...." Astrid managed to whisper. She laid with her head resting on the floor and her leg dangling over the chair seat. Every breath of fresh air calmed her down and pulled her feet to the ground. Her head started to clear, and the beat had all but dissipated. Slowly, the world started to focus, and the sound of women pleasuring each other reached her ears.

Samba returned jingling a set of keys. She quickly unlocked the cuffs, adding "And there we go," in a sing-song voice. Before Astrid could move, Samba was on top of her again, this time straddling her midsection. "There is one thing. No one else will remember this. It is only for you."

Astrid opened her mouth to question what Samba meant, but before she could speak a word, Samba began to French her. The beat returned louder than ever as their tongues dances together. A meaning started to form with every movement of their tongues. It was vague at first, an unspecified urge, but as their tongues continued to play, it formed into something more meaningful. Even when Samba's tongue left her mouth, she knew she would continue the dance, completely controlled by it. When it ended, she knew she would be back in her seat, watching an act everyone believed to be the third. She would be the only one to know it was really the fourth. Samba's tongue slipped out of her mouth, and Astrid's mind let go.

---

Astrid blinked a couple of times. She could still taste Samba's juices on her lips, but she couldn't tell how much time had passed. She felt like she had just woken up after a heavy sleep. A few other women looked around, licking their lips or shifting in their seats. Most had their attention occupied by the cute redheaded pole dancer on stage. Astrid continued to look around, hoping to spot some green hair amongst the audience. "Hey, you should focus. You're in the front row, after all."

She hesitated for a second before giving up her search and turning to look at the pole dancer. Something felt a bit off, so she turned her head to look at who had spoken to her. To her surprise, "Officer" Jenny was sitting in the chair right next to her. Astrid lifted her shirt and took the "ticket" Jenny had given her earlier. Astrid leaned over to whisper into Jenny's ear, "Do you give your phone number to all the girls, or did I just impress you that much?"

Jenny looked up, a bit surprised by Astrid's relaxed confidence. Not to be outdone, she replied in a hushed voice, "Maybe I should just impound your car at my place, or perhaps you want to drive it there yourself?"

Astrid stifled a giggle. "I'll drive it there, but this time, you'll have to wear the cuffs."

12