Stripping for the Music Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad did not even see her hands offering herself up. He was too busy looking at the fine teen pussy he was going to split with his steel hard cock. No more Mr. Nice Guy. He lifted her legs into the air roughly, put his upper arms under her calves and his hands down to the bed. She was in a squatting position but with her pussy facing the ceiling and her shoulders pinned to the bed. This left her crotch wide open, cunt lips stretched wide and the sheath that was normally around Clare's sensitive clitoris button fully pulled back exposing it. Brad ran the head of his cock up and down the soaking wet pussy to get his weapon wet for his plunge into the tiny entrance to Clare's vagina. She moaned in pleasure and anticipation. He was selfishly more interested in not hurting the sensitive skin of his own cock head when he reamed her love hole. He was still very angry and extremely horny. He dipped the wet tip of his erect weapon to the entrance of her love canal and pushed. It was so tight that it resisted his entry. It was making him crazy that he could not get his cock into her so he got up from his knees onto his toes for better leverage until finally the entrance gave way suddenly and he plunged balls deep into her hot teen pussy. The slap of his balls against Clare's ass rang across the room. Rather than calm him, the sensation of his dick in her just drove him into a fucking frenzy. He slammed over and over into her hot womanhood. He just lost it for what seemed like forever. He vaguely remembered biting her tits and nipples and sucking on her neck and biting her ears as he pounded her pussy with his cock again and again. He came with a roar that must have echoed down the dorm halls.

Finally his logical brain gradually returned. He was still screwing her slowly with their hips locked and cum dripping out of her pussy on every backstroke. He had propped his body above her's with a hand on each side of her head looking down into her sweet face. He was Nice Guy Caring Brad again and had a quick panicky notion that he had hurt her during his blind passion. He could see fresh bite marks on her breasts and a hicky on her neck. His fear was quickly dispelled when Clare started tenderly kissing his wrist and arm beside her head and muttering "Thank you" over and over. Brad thought, "My word, she is totally loving this rough fucking. Sweet revelation." He finally stopped his thrusting and slowly eased himself down onto her naked soft body and fell soundly asleep in an instant.

Clare lay under him in pure ecstasy as he slept. She loved the feel of his weight on her as the warm cum leaked from her satisfied cunny down the crack of her ass and dripped onto the bedspread her mother had given her. She had had multiple orgasms during the fucking frenzy. It was the best. She knew he would never be hers. He was too honorable to leave his family but at least she could remember this wonderful day forever. When he wakes, she planned to suck his wonderful penis and lick his hairy balls so he will never forget this day forever too.

12