Stripping To Pay The Mortgage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orared
orared
61 Followers

Pete wasn't long behind him shooting his load up my ass then pulling out, leaving Mr giant knob fucking me like crazy and blasting my insides with torrent upon torrent of his thick spunk.

I was paid enough that night to pay the mortgage for three months.

When John came out of hospital, I had to tell him where I got the money from. He was angry at first but realised I'd only done it to keep a roof above our heads.

My punishment from him was to write this all down and read it back to him whilst laid in bed and fucking myself with a beer bottle. It's his way of feeling a little bit part of it.

A couple of weeks after that evening Louise rang me and asked if I wanted to join them again with Kristin and her bloke who was 'hung like a horse'.

It was at a police stag do and may involve handcuffs and truncheons.

She's ringing back tonight for my answer.

To be continued.........................

orared
orared
61 Followers