Striptease

Story Info
Can she strip for you... please?
1.1k words
4.33
65.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vivacia
Vivacia
3 Followers

I need to set the mood a little. We're alone together in the bedroom, I got you to lay back on the bed and relax. The lighting is soft, there is some music playing gently in the background, something slow and sexy with a good back beat to it.

Kissing you deeply I get off the bed and move to just out of reach, smiling I start to sway to the beat, and reach up, and start to slowly undo the buttons on my blouse one at a time, exposing my soft skin to your eager eyes. As I undo the last button and drop the blouse over my shoulders I turn away from you, dropping the blouse to the floor.

I reach up again, this time sliding my fingers under the strap on my bra, and ease it over my shoulder, down my arm. Looking over my shoulder to blow you a kiss I repeat this motion with the other strap, then slowly reach behind my back to undo the clasp on the bra.

Holding my now undone bra in place with my hands I lean towards you and playfully kiss you nose, being sure to keep out of your reach just incase you should decide to grab the bra. Standing back up I slowly drop the bra from my body, exposing first one nipple then the other, until my breasts are completely bare.

I undo my long skirt, and allow it to fall to the floor exposing my stocking clad legs and little silken panties, sliding my hands down my silky thighs, over my firm calves and petite ankles I slip my shoes off.

Returning my attention to the fastening on my stockings, after a few seconds I slip my fingers under the nylon and roll them slowly off my leg, again I repeat the process on the other side, till only my panties stand between your eyes and my naked flesh.

Turning away again I inch my panties over my hips, down my smooth legs and bending at the waist to step out of them, I show you a teasing glimpse of moist flesh. Now completely naked I return to your side and snatching a stocking from the floor deftly tie your wrists with it before you have a chance to protest.

I kiss you deeply pressing close to you, and start undoing your shirt a button at a time, kissing the flesh as I expose it. I then turn my attention to your trousers, teasing you lightly through the material, laughing softly at the sharp intake of breath.

Leaning forward to kiss the bulge that my fingers have disturbed, I reach up to undo the fastenings on your trousers, lightly teasing your nipples with my tongue as I undo it.

Once I have undone the trousers I slide my hand under the material of your underwear, moving my hand down to lightly cup and stroke your cock, loving the warmth in my hand, I move closer and kiss you softly at first but with fast growing passion. I slide my tongue into your mouth to taste the sweetness of you, my breathing ragged as I continue to stroke and caress your cock and balls.

Reluctantly breaking away from the kiss to gaze at you, I ease your trousers and underwear off to allow my hot gaze to rake your naked body. I draw a shaky breath and kiss you neck, nibbling softly, leaving a trial of hot little kisses down your chest, across your belly and down your hip.

I kiss your thigh, close enough that you can feel my breath on your balls but not close enough to touch YET! I gently kiss your balls, softly sucking and nibbling on them, just loving the reaction that it is causing. When I think that you have had about all you can take, I slide my mouth over your hard shaft, sighing contentedly at the feel of you in my warm moist mouth.

I suck gently at first, teasing the length of you with my tongue, drawing little circles over the tip with my tongue, wanting to hear the desire in your breathing. I pull you deeper into my mouth, engulfing your entire length, sucking you a little harder now.

Releasing you from the moist prison of my mouth I straddle your hips and lean forward to kiss you, my breasts lightly brushing your chest as I do, my moist pussy just inches from your hard hot flesh.

I sit up to gaze at you lovingly, nestling your cock against my moist flesh. Our breathing is coming in rough ragged gasps, both needing the other passionately but only one of us able to do anything about it. I wriggle my hips slightly, smiling softly as you catch your breath and close your eyes, your hard cock twitches against my flesh.

Not able to resist any longer I change positions slightly and allow myself a small sigh as I slide my willing pussy over your length slowly. I rock gently loving the feel of you inside me, feeling my muscles grasp you in a gentle caress. I close my eyes and savor the feelings building inside me as you thicken further to fill me completely.

I start to move a little faster as I feel you lifting your hips slightly to meet my movements, reaching behind me I cup your balls, gently stroking, caressing them as I move above you. Your cock twitches deep inside me, making my muscles tighten their grip on your length, I gasp, knowing it won't be long before we cum.

Releasing your balls, I still ride you and lean forward to kiss you. Our lips brush lightly as we move together, little moans of desire deep in my throat. Desperately wanting to feel your caresses I reach for your bonds and release your hands, allowing them to roam my body as we make love.

Our breathing is faster now, you grasp my hips, holding me close to you, as I ride you deeper and faster, feeling our muscles throb in unison, I close my eyes and stifle a moan as my muscle contract around you, panting softly as I cum, my breathing fast and heavy.

With my muscles gripping you I feel you tense beneath me as you cum too, the spasms of your body sending fresh waves of orgasm through my own flesh. After a minute or two I open my eyes to smile softly at you as we tremble from the sensations rolling through us.

Leaning forward as the trembles subside, I kiss you gently but deeply, then, reluctant to break the closeness between us but knowing that I have to move sometime, I lift off your sated flesh to curl down beside you. Holding you close I listen to the thump of your heart in my ear. As you return the embrace, I sigh contentedly and am mentally already starting to plan the next time I can strip for you.

Vivacia
Vivacia
3 Followers