Striptease

Story Info
She undresses for you in a most erotic way.
1k words
4.51
34.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, I begin to sway seductively, capturing your attention, moving to the beat of the soft slow music in the background. Slowly starting to strip for you, unbuttoning my blouse, one button after the other, sliding my fingers down as my blouse opens up. Showing you glimpses of my soft breasts spilling out of a deep red silk plunge bra as my blouse opens up before your eyes. Licking my lips, my face flushed with excitement, I dance and sway before you, peeling my blouse off my shoulders and letting it flutter softly to the ground. Your eyes fixed on my breasts as I lean forwards close to you.

Turning around in time to the music, I hook my thumbs into the waistband of my skirt and start to slide it down off my hips, inching, pushing it down as I rotate my hips in time to the music playing in the background. Sliding the tight skirt off my curvy bottom to reveal my firm rounded buttocks divided by a thin strip of red silk between the cheeks. Wiggling. My skirt pushed down to my ankle as I raise my arse up high. Carefully stepping from my skirt I position my legs to the left and right of the crumpled fabric, spreading my thighs wide as you stare. My hands now caressing up from both ankles, up my shapely calves to the back of my thighs; now slowly unfurling my body and standing up straight, glancing over my shoulder with a toss of my dark hair, the hint of a smile on my glossy lips.

Hips undulating as I turn to face you again. Hands travelling slowly and gently across my body. Sliding across my covered breasts and down across my stomach until my fingers touch and slip along the edge of my thong. Your eyes following every move of my hands. A soft moan escaping from your lips as I slide my fingers caress my mons over the top of the red silk, your eyes widening as you spy the darkened moist patch between my legs.

I sway closer to you as I lean forwards to unclasp the fastening to my bra. Suddenly letting my breasts fall free. Your hands instinctively reaching to cup them in your palms as I toss my bra away. Moaning softly as you play with the stiff nipples, the colour of caramel. I slide onto your lap, moaning louder as you bend forward and suck each proud nipple, licking and nibbling them until they stand out like bullets. Your hands slip down between my spread thighs, feeling the heat emanating from me, my juices coating your fingers as you plunge down and inside, pushing your fingers between my labia. You lean close and whisper that you must have me now, your eyes dark and lustful.

You smile as you look up at me with lust filled eyes, my naked body inches away from you. My soft warm breasts cupped in my hands as I lean in towards you. Nipples already hard from my mounting excitement as you lead forwards to suckle, your lips part, your tongue exploring them. I moan as you suck first one nipple and then the other into your mouth.

Your hands circle my naked thighs, holding me, as you trace your tongue down my body, across my stomach, stopping to probe at my bellybutton, then down to the prize awaiting you between my slightly parted legs. You drop down to your knees, on an eye level with my cunt. You can see it clearly with a bit of moisture covering my perfectly groomed pubic hairs in the shape of a tiny landing strip. Your hands travel up my smooth firm thighs, a finger touches my cunt and I moan, thrusting my hips forward and placing a hand behind your head, pulling your face against my pussy.

You slide a finger inside me, my scent fills your nostrils as you inhale. As you finger me, you look up, a smile crosses your face as you look into my eyes. You run your tongue across my pubic hair slowly, softly, you place another finger inside my cunt as I moan louder with pleasure. You lick its soft lips, its tender folds, loving it, so soft and tender. You suck its lips into your mouth, my womanhood filling your mouth as I sigh in pleasure. You tongue me, from the top of my mons, to my arse, your fingers slick with my sweet juices. You slide my cunt lips apart, allowing your tongue to probe even deeper, like a small hard cock it drives in, licking me, tasting me.

My hand caresses my breasts as you lick me, one hand guiding your tongue inside me, you stop, look up, smile and then you stand. You kiss me as you hold me tight, then you turn me around and place me in the chair you just sitting in. You stand before me, and slowly unbutton your silk shirt, you pull it loose and let it slide to the floor, I can see you are erect, a large bulge fills your trousers. You look at me and undo your belt, kicking away your shoes, you unzip your trousers. My hands glide across my breasts, teasing the nipples, as I place one leg across the chair arm, exposing my wet cunt to you, sliding one of my fingers in it as you watch.

You drop your trousers and kick them away. Turning around as you slip your fingers in your briefs, slowly pulling them down, exposing your arse to me, before turning around again to face me. You watch my face as your cock comes into view, as it springs out, rigid, firm, swollen, its thick veins standing out, its head with a small drop of precum slipping out the slit. My eyes widen. You drop your briefs down, kick them away, and stand naked before your lover, your hand stroking your rampant cock as you step closer to me.