Strolling The Mall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course now she would get raped for the second time in her life...

More tears came down running all over her face. She started sobbing, started whining despite the fact that she hated weak women. Now that she had become a weak woman there just wasn’t any hope left for Stephanie to escape her rape. She had become a victim again.

The Indian opened up his pants and Stephanie was being paralyzed while she looked at him. She looked at him and saw his pants rushing down to the dirty floor. She looked at him, seeing him, stepping out of his pants...she...saw a huge cock rising...

The giant Indian came closer again, all the while not freeing her from his dominating gazes of lust.

“Now...let’s see how you behave, my little slut.”

The giant Indian again sat on the edge of her bench. Without hesitation he grabbed the thin, brown belt of her beige pants and opened it.

The girl was shivering all the time...wanted to free herself...wanted to get away...anyhow realizing that this wish would not come true.

He then pressed the button open, grabbed the fine pin of the silver colored zipper and pulled it down...slowly...srrrrrrrr...

“God, I like that...you must be wet already...,” he smiled at her, seeing her widened eyes, seeing her breasts shaking a little underneath the silken blouse...,”but it doesn’t matter, honey...I’ll fuck you anyway...even dry.”

The Indian now grabbed her wide, beige colored pants at the waist and got up while he pulled them down in one swift and powerful move.

They slid over her feet and Stephanie closed her eyes; gulping...knowing...

“Nice panties...bitch.”
He was breathing heavily, and Stephanie could see that his huge cock was fully erect now, pointing upwards...

“Come, whore, you know you need this.”

He bent forward and pushed one hand between her legs, pressing down the champagne colored panties against her dry vagina.

She flinched in anticipation...

But he just grinned and withdrew his hand...but when the young woman with those dark blonde, short haircut started to relax again, the Indian grabbed her pelvis and his eyebrows drew together...

“You will be fucked, so hard, baby...and so often, that you’ll think that my cock belongs in your pussy-hole...,” then he started laughing, real hard, real loud....and the sound of his barking laugh echoed through the cellar.

Stephanie could hear the sudden screams of fear, coming from the other cells. She could hear the other girls...girls that had been raped already...God knew how many times...

She closed her eyes again, and again hot tears came running down her soft, and now reddish, cheeks.

“Please...,” she cried, “please...don’t rape me.”

But the only answer the slim, young woman got, was him pulling down her panties...down, over her legs, down over her feet...

And when Stephanie opened up her eyes again, when she looked down, towards her feet, she could see...and she felt...that her lower body now had become completely naked, not covered by anything that would protect her from his dirty looks. Not that it mattered...
The Indian with the huge cock now came over her...

He spread his legs, using her bench as some kind of horse, almost sitting over her pelvic bones. His breathing became even faster, even more heavy when he took hold of her extremely expensive silken blouse again. He held the fabric in his clenched fists and Stephanie, who wasn’t able to breathe, knew what he would do...

“Oh God, please...no...!”

And then the huge Indian tore her extremely expensive, silken blouse apart.

The small, white buttons flew in every possible direction, hitting the concrete floor as well as the walls and the ceiling. Their flight was accompanied by the shrill scream mixed out of surprise and incredible fear, escaping Stephanie’s dry throat.

Her shaking became worse when he saw into his dark, unforgiving eyes. Her breasts where shaking, her flat stomach, heaving up and down, up and down in an effort to suck air into her hurting lungs.

“Please...,” the girl gasped, “please don’t...don’t rape me...!”

Suddenly, with great care, the huge Indian put aside the silken fabric of her blouse, placing it to the extreme left and the extreme right, underneath her body.

“Now...that’s the way I prefer my bitches...naked.”

And indeed, only dressed in one torn apart blouse, the slim and young body of the girl named Stephanie lay almost naked underneath a giant Indian who had raped so many girls and women that he, if asked how many there were, would have no answer at all.

He was there...on all fourth...breathing hard and rough...saliva dripping down the edges of his mouth...down...through stale air...hitting Stephanie’s breasts...

And the young woman flinched again, in despair and in disgust...

Her head turned to the side, so that she now would not have to look at the beast...she did small prayers...prayers of hate...prayers to a God who had done nothing to prevent this... A God who had her raped...two times...two...

She hated this God...

The Indian, on the other hand, loved his gods very much. He almost smiled when he bent down, taking her left nipple between rotten lips, sucking on them like a baby.

His left hand took hold of her right breast and the man started pressing, started knitting, started massaging her breast, again so hard that hot tears of pain shot into Stephanie’s eyes.

Gasps for air and silent prayers...in between small cries of pain...and her hands, her fingers were digging into the old mattress...

“No...no...no...”

Then, all of a sudden, the huge Indian let go of both her breasts and looked up towards her face.

“Look at me...,” his voice now sounded rough and full of unspoken threats...no one to play with.

Stephanie’s head turned till she was looking into those dark eyes again...She had to blink away all those salty tears in order to see the monster more clearly.

“It’s time,” his eyes became wide and his voice was that of a magician announcing the biggest trick he ever had performed.

Stephanie had nothing to say...

The girl just lay there, underneath the creature, shaking in fear...and frustration...and crying silently to a God who would have no mercy.

Her legs and her firm breasts shaking, her flat stomach, covered in sweat like the rest of her slim body...

The giant repositioned himself between the muscular legs, pressing them apart with his own legs. His arms on each side of her...his eyes directed towards the young woman he no possessed.

For one brief moment time stood still in that stale smelling small cell, deep down in the guts of the big city. One moment the shaking young woman looked into the dark eyes of a huge man. One moment there was a silent understanding that this young woman would have no chance what so ever of escaping his needs. He would...

The tip of his huge cock touched Stephanie right above her pubic hair and she jumped in shock.

A smile formed on the rough face of the Indian but he did not say a word.
He lowered himself, repositioned his penis, let it slide down through the dark pubic hair, between dry vaginal lips.

“Please...,” her face had become a mask of pleading, a mask of prey...a mask of surrender...

The cock went hard against the dry vagina. It was pressed hard between those lips and the man forced his way into her body. And a hard an painful way it was...

The Indian kept on pressing his cock deeper and deeper into Stephanie’s vagina. The screams of pain echoed through the cell, echoed through the cellar...till...

Finally the Indian had his cock buried in the depth of Stephanie’s body.

The girl gasped for air and felt stiff, stiff as a sculpture...she couldn’t, wouldn’t move till the pain in her body would subside...

But the Indian did not care for waiting. The Indian instantly started fucking the rich, young woman on his bench. And with each and every thrust of his lower body, with each thrust of his cock into her, the pain was hurled back towards the beginning.

Stephanie’s eyes were filled with tears and her head was as empty as it could be. There was no time, there was no chance for her to think a straight thought. The pain emptied her head and all she could sense was the rape...

The Indian was coughing, breathing heavily, was sweating while he kept on pumping his long and hard cock into the woman’s vagina.
The small bench was creaking under their weight, was creaking with each and every thrust into her.

The cell around her became distorted, was whirling around...and found it’s center in her lap. In her hurting, in her dry lap, sending bolts of incredible pain throughout her body. Minutes passed and sometimes she was on the verge of collapsing, sometimes she was on the edge of fainting out. But somehow her consciousness held her back, wouldn’t allow her to leave this place of hell.

The man shouted out his pain, was screaming out aloud the lust so that the other women, the other girls in all the other cells in his private prison of rape would hear him performing the initial ritual, the initial, the first rape to his latest possession.
Again and again the cock went deep into her vagina. Into a vagina that only slowly and involuntarily would become a little wet.

But by that time it was too late...

A storm came up... A flood spilled the cave... White foam was covering the shore... And the seagulls were screaming out aloud, covering all there was with pain, with disgust, with the knowledge that it had happened again...

For the second time in her life... For the second time...

The second time taken, pushed around, used...fucked...

The second time that she had been...

The second rape.

The moment he had pulled himself back, had gotten to his feet again...this moment she closed her lap, turned to the side and started crying.
She started weeping, shaking... she let out all the pain in her soul. He had been like a force of nature that she hadn’t been able to resist. He had taken her... hadn’t asked, just taken her...just...fucked her senseless...

The Indian stood over her, his cock becoming weak again. He looked down on her, saw what he had done to her...and smiled...and then started laughing...barking out loud that all the other ‘inmates’ would hear him.

“My God, are you a little weakling... darling. Just a little fuck and you start loosing integrity....But,” he stepped into his pants, pulled them up, closed them...,”that has been a nice beginning. A nice first fuck...!”

He kept on smiling, almost giggling and turned to open up the door to her little hell. Stephanie turned and sat up...
“First...?!”

Oh God, please make him let me go...please...this has to be it...really.

“Oh yeah. I’ll be back to take your rear...next.”

“But...,” she wanted to say so much more, wanted to tell him that he had to let her go, that she had been raped before, that he should have mercy (if God hadn’t...)...but she just sat there, half naked, with an open mouth and wide eyes, unable to say something. She just felt the burning in her lap and the upcoming pain in her breasts.

She sat there and watched the Indian closing the door behind him. She heard him locking her away. And when the sound of his footsteps had subsided, she leaned against the back wall and kept on glancing at the closed door.

He would come back.

He would do it again...

He would fuck her, humiliate her, stick his cock into her...

“Oh God...,” she whispered.

Into her ass.

“Oh God...no...,” she was in total awe. This just couldn’t be true. No, no, no... Of course men did that often to their girlfriends. Of course this was...often...done. But never to her. Stephanie had always refused to let herself fucked into the...rear.

And she certainly wouldn’t want this to happen with this monster...

But did she have a choice?

She closed her eyes and felt the rhythm of her own breathing, felt the heaving of her chest. Her right hand moved into her lap; her fingers were touching her vagina and she flinched back. It hurt so much...

More tears came running down her face, filled her eyes like two small lakes with salty recalls of the hell she had been living through.

And then Stephanie fell into a dreamless sleep. She leaned back and was drawn into a pitch-black sleep. It didn’t matter that she only wore her torn blouse, that she would most likely be really cold when she woke up. It all did not matter. She had to sleep... as long as it was possible. She had to sleep and forget.

There were no images in her dream. She did not remember the brutal assault, the blow to her head...not the binding to the bench, not the torn blouse, not the sex...the rape... She did not think very much. She dreamed of blackness, of... nothing.

Till...
Please go away...I want to sleep.

Again something shook her.

“No...,” she tried to pull herself away. But the grip was too tight, too...it hurt...and she awoke from the sound of her own scream.

Her eyes flew wide open and in the very first moment Stephanie did not know where she was, or why she felt so cold that it hurt.

But then, then she saw his face, saw all those deep scars, saw the darkness in his eyes...unforgiving and demanding....

“Hey, pussy-hole.... it’s time to fuck again.”

He pulled hard on her, pulled her to her feet. She was still partly caught in the dream world, partly caught in the real world. She only subconsciously figured out that the man had freed her from the shiny handcuffs.

The man, the Indian yanked so hard on her arm that Stephanie felt like he would pull out her arm. Incredible pain shot throughout her body and it took only a small portion of time for her to regain her consciousness. She was screaming, but felt to her huge relieve, that the pain started subsiding. The Indian took hold of her other arm too and then pressed the young woman against one wall in that stale smelling and badly illuminated cell.

Stephanie’s chest was heaving up and down and her eyes, again, were wide when she looked into the face of her enemy.

“I see, you’re still undressed....,” he smiled, “...good.”

Then the giant let go of her arms and instead took the remaining blouse in between his big and rough fingers. Slowly and with a knowing smile on his face the man pulled the very expensive silk down and over her shoulders. It slid down very easily and then the young, frightened woman was completely naked.

“Please let me go. I...I can’t...”

He took her shoulders again and bent down till his face was only inches away from her face.

“You will go when...and if I say so, honey. Today you will enjoy what I have in store for you.”

Her face seemed to melt into pure fear. What else would he do to her? Would he...her ass....no...

“Now, turn around, honey...”

The man turned the girl around, whirled her around, towards her bench.

“Bent down...”

Stephanie’s tears began running down her face again... still unable to hold herself together.

“Bent down!”

The giant’s fingers started pressing real hard into her shoulder and Stephanie screamed out aloud...

She bent down and placed her hands flat onto the old mattress.

Her captor kicked her left ankle and more pain, more tears flooded her slim body. She obeyed and felt a heavy weight on her chest, pressing down on her, hindering her to breathe...
Involuntarily she opened up her eyes, and saw, up side down, in between her legs, the man, undressing himself, pulling down his pants again.
No...oh God...no...nooooo...

She knew, there was no strength left in her soul. How much pain can one woman stand? How much pain, how much?.. She had totally lost control over any actions, over any part of her life.

She held her breath...saw his erect cock closing down on her...

Finally the man grabbed her pelvic bones, her hips and she heard his growling, dark voice booming throughout the cellar.

“Relax, pussy, relax...it doesn’t hurt if you relax now...!”

“Please don’t do that to me...please...!”

The tip of his huge cock touched her right buttock.

“No!”

Then the young woman felt his right hand on her butt. She felt the middle finger touching her rear and...he pressed it...it entered her anus and she held her breath. The middle finger of the giant Indian started moving in and out of her, obviously widening the opening. A little later a second finger joined the first one and the man kept on turning them in her back. Sharp pain shot through her rear and from there ran through the rest of her.

He pulled them out...and Stephanie closed her eyes.

Again the cock touched her.

The young woman shook her head slightly, trying to quit thinking, knowing what was about to happen. Tears left her eyes and hit the old mattress. She heard something, outside of her prison, somewhere in the distance, out there, on the streets...but she had no false hope of rescue.

She knew, here, in the worst part of town, here where people constantly were fighting to survive, there would be no one who would voluntarily help a Caucasian woman, a rich woman. And even if there was someone, some angel of mercy, this One would not try to fight the giant Indian. This creature would tear anyone apart who would dare try to interfere with his perverse lust.

He let go of her shoulders and she felt his huge hands on her buttocks. The man took hold of them with a firm grip...pulling the buttocks apart, opening up the anus...

“Oh God...”

The tip of his cock was positioned between the firm buttocks, directly over the opening in her back.

“God...,” she whispered with tears in her voice.

The man stepped closer, pressing down on her, pressing the cock against her body, so that Stephanie almost fell over, stepping forward but stopping before her legs were touching the bench.
His fingers were holding her tight, pulling her closer to him while his cock was pressed hard against the small hole...

And then the tip of his cock entered the rear...
“No!”

She started shaking...

Her breasts were moving from left to the right, her eyelids fluttering...

The cock went deeper into her anus...His grip became tighter and he pulled her closer... The cock, causing hot pain, entered her...went slowly but steadily into Stephanie’s anus...

“No!” she screamed.

And then the huge and hard penis was buried in Stephanie’s ass.

The girl was hyperventilating. Her limps were shaking, her eyes filled with tears; Stephanie’s muscles were trembling. Her mouth stood wide-open, saliva dripping from the upper teeth.

The hot pain grew in intensity, filled her, came rushing through her body. Tears were now constantly running down her soft cheeks and an equally constant moaning kept on escaping her mouth. Stephanie’s fingers were buried deep in the fabric of those old sheets laying on the mattress; she kept on fighting for her balance and closed her eyes as the Indian started ramming down his huge and very hard dock into the realm of her anus. He kept on pumping, he kept on pushing the penis into her rear, into the hurting, into the throbbing opening.

The cellar, the cell, the building seemed to be flooded with groaning, with sounds of pain and lust.

The giant shouted out his lust, his fingers buried into the soft flesh around her pelvis, causing more pain. He did not think about easing his grip on her...he did not think at all, was instead caught in the lust, in the pleasure, in his own pain, in the need to come to an end. And so, with each passing moment, the Indian pushed harder, pushed faster. And soon the fuck, and soon the rape turned into some twisted kind of act and lust. It turned into a comic version, into something not quite right...

The girl almost fainted, constantly on the verge of fainting out...

The Indian kept on rubbing his cock over her anus, pushing it, pushing it...

Minutes passed while other girls, in other cells, in the same cellar kept on hearing the atrocities, being inflicted on one rich, Caucasian and very innocent girl from uptown. They were listening to one act, they all had to endure before...