Strolling the Malls

Story Info
They walk around the malls finding mischief.
2.8k words
4.3
51.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past weekend, as most of the last week or so has been, was unseasonably warm. I'm talking like 60 degrees at one point this past weekend. At this time of the year, the last place anyone would want to be is the mall. Packed! But I told my husband that even though I knew it was going to be crowded, I wanted to go and soak in some of the festive Christmas spirit, even if there was no snow outside.

So, a little before noon on Saturday, we headed out to our local mall. It wasn't as bad as I would have thought to find a parking spot, and soon we were walking through the food court to the main part of the mall. Sure, there were throngs of people and Christmas decorations and Santa's toyland in the middle of the mall, but there was something about the sights that was anything but Christmas-like. Most of the people were not wearing winter coats or any coats at all. And a lot of people, especially young women, who were wearing tight and revealing tops. Short-sleeves and cleavages ruled the day! Was it Christmastime or Memorial Day weekend?

I, too, had foregone a coat, but at least I was wearing a sweatshirt. I noticed Dave, my husband, ogling the scenery, and I'm not talking Christmas lights and holly, either. I reminded him, too, that most of the girls bearing gifts (of flesh) were probably in high school, after all, the mall was where teenaged girls hung out. But Dave insisted that it was Christmas shopping season and that many of the women he was caught looking at (and he was caught a lot) were at least 18 if not much older. Okay, I agreed, there were one or two that were pretty hot and were probably older than 18.

Ever since my first bi-sexual experience over three weeks ago, I have been checking out other women more frequently. This, of course, has been to Dave's liking. He likes when I make comments about other's women's chests, butts or even their faces. I don't have the best ass, the firmest tits or the prettiest face, but I have the utmost trust in Dave and knows he would never wander too far. For one, he knows he has too good of a thing with me to risk losing it all.

Anyway, back to the mall. I knew how horny and restless Dave was getting since he kept looking at me. He was giving me that "why aren't you showing any of your beautiful cleavage, honey?" look, but he never said it. He didn't have to, I had seen that look before and knew what he was thinking. Luckily, both of us were pretty much done with our Christmas shopping, except for his mom and my dad, but we weren't under any great pressure to get it done right then and there.

"You wanna go back home and get changed? I could put on a t-shirt or something, babe," I teased. "It is kinda hot, huh?"

Dave said okay, sure. In fifteen minutes we were home and back in the bedroom. Dave thought we were going to have sex, but I was serious. I wanted to go back to the mall and tease guys, including Dave, like so many other girls had been doing to him. Needless to say, Dave didn't want to go, but when I promised a memorable fucking when we got back home, he reluctantly agreed. So, I put on some really tight jeans, a low-cut thin white top and a jeans jacket to cover up somewhat (and not be too obscene). The kicker was when we got into the car, I told him to go to another mall, one that was a bit further away where the likelihood of running into someone we knew was remote. It was about 45 minutes away. It was a killer because Dave would have to wait that much longer, not only to get to the mall and walk around, but on our way back home.

When we first got in there, I had my jeans jacket zipped up a bit, to see if this mall was as "open" and "summery" as the last. After only about five minutes and seeing about the sixth girl with deep cleavage and a twinkle in her eye, I told Dave, "it's hot in this mall, too." So, I unzipped my jacket all the way down, left it on, though, but my boobs were now on display. Hell, I could hold my own with any teen or 20-something chick. It wasn't long before I was receiving the same looks from other shoppers. It wasn't something I wasn't used to receiving, but during the Christmas season was a little odd. And, my shirt did seem extra tight and my upper chest was rather bare. Dave looked over at me a lot, too.

I was starving and so was he. We went to the food court and got some food. While at our table, I noticed Dave looking over my shoulder and turned in my seat to see what it was that got his attention. Two girls, one with bigger tits than me, and the other very pretty herself. Both of them had similar tops on and were showing a fair amount of cleavage themselves.

"Uh, Dave...I swear they are not old enough. Stop staring!" I admonished him.

"No way," he replied. "They are at least 20."

"Wanna bet?"

If I won, the next time he fucked me would be when I said it was okay and how I would want it. If he won? Well, he told me if he was right, I'd have to ask them if they would like to join us for a little orgy back at our place (45 minutes away...unlikely!) or at some motel nearby (almost as unlikely). The excitement for Dave was just in me asking. He knew and I knew there was no way these girls would agree. If they were over 18, they couldn't be that much older, and there was no way they would agree to it. I was nervous but nonetheless got up from my chair and walked over to them.

I asked if I could sit down, which I did, and then asked them to look over at my husband. I told them point blank, we need to know. How old are you? Honestly, they said, they were both 20. Damnit if he wasn't right on the button about their ages. Wasn't necessary for the bet, just had to be 18 or older. As I neared their table, I figured I was going to lose the bet, but 20?

So then I took a deep breath. I told them, point blank, I lost a bet. Didn't tell them exactly what the bet was but I lost, so therefore, I had to ask. Do you girls want to go with us, somewhere private? They were both almost finished with their lunch and the one with the big boobs got up immediately and said "no thanks, we have boyfriends and don't swing that way, either". The other girl, the skinnier, prettier one looked like she wanted to say yes but said "sorry" and then followed her friend. I couldn't believe the butterflies in my stomach. What if they had said yes?

I returned to Dave and said "too bad" and then teased him that maybe I shouldn't have pointed him out. But he knew I was kidding. My husband, Dave, is a real hottie!

After another 45 minutes or so walking around the mall, Dave was anxiously pushing for us to leave. It was about 3:00 and I could tell he desperately wanted to go home and fuck. Hell, I did, too, but there was time for some more teasing. I saw a Victoria's Secret and pulled him in behind me. Usually, Dave is all for bra and panty shopping with (or without) me, but today he was like, "come on, Sharon...let's go, okay?"

We were greeted soon enough by a buxom brunette with long, wavy and very dark hair. Her tits were half-way out of her own top, just like mine, and could not have been much older than 18. Dave suddenly forgot what he just said about leaving and was happy to be in the company of both myself and our sales assistant, let's say her name was Diana. I think she was wearing a nametag, but it eludes me now. Anyway, Diana was very nice and very helpful. Dave, I could tell, was picturing her naked or at least topless, and even teased me that Diana seemed to like girls. Whatever! I certainly did not get that vibe from her. She was pretty and did seem to find bras and/or panties or other undergarments that would appeal to me and my figure, but she was only out to make a sale. And she made many, too! We spent over $150!

"She likes girls, Sharon," he whispered to me at the cash register.

"No, she doesn't."

"Wanna bet?"

The winner would get one sexual favor from the other. This was common for us, to have fun little bets and made our sex life seem more alive, not that it needed much help lately anyway. Nonetheless, after paying for my items, we passed by Diana on our way out. Luckily she wasn't helping anyone else yet. Dave told me he had to hear me ask it and hear her answer. So, I tapped her on the shoulder and said something along the line like this to her: I'm not hitting on you or anything, but can I ask you.....do you like girls? She looked at me and then over at Dave and then shook her head no. Sorry, she said. No problem, I replied, and thanks. I smiled with Dave trailing behind.

I was completely shocked that I had asked, at two different times, if two girls wanted to join me and my husband for a little while and another if she liked girls. I was totally horny and could not wait to get home and have Dave make love to me. And now, a special little sexual favor was coming my way, too. The ride home was excruciating, but almost more so for me than it was for Dave. At least Dave had me stroking his leg and cock through his jeans. Dave, too, would take his hand and rub my mound through my jeans. He wanted me to show him my tits but it was too light out still for other cars we were passing. And believe me, we were passing a lot of cars! Dave was doing 75 mph on the highway. We were home in record time.

Our garage is connected in the front of our town home. We pulled in and the garage door was closing behind us. Before it was all the way down, Dave reached over and grabbed my boobs, putting his hand down my shirt and almost inside my bra. Can't wait, huh? Aren't you forgetting? I won the bet, babe. Hands off!

When inside, I decided to gain control. I wanted to try on some of the stuff we bought. Don't worry, honey, I told him, I'm not gonna make you wait much longer. But it's because I couldn't wait for things to begin and to tell him my sexual favor request and see his reaction to it.

I slipped into the bathroom off the kitchen which was right next to the family room. I put on a white lace boy short panty set with a matching bra which allowed my nipples to poke through. I also cleaned up a bit before heading back out to the family room, where Dave was waiting sitting on the couch in nothing but his boxer shorts. It was just about 5:00 now and it was getting dark outside already. Our curtains were drawn and only the one light next to the couch was on in the entire house.

"Fuck my ass, baby," I said.

All day Dave was staring at either my or other's women's tits. My ass was probably the furthest thing from his mind. But it was my call, my sexual favor that was going to be performed.

A little back-story.... My ass has been getting a lot attention lately. Readers of my stories have been complimentary of my derriere. And for the most part, Dave knows how much so because he's read most of my feedback and other e-mails I've received. What I was about to ask Dave he has done before, a few times at least. But I think every time was late at night and always he was drunk and usually me, too.

I wanted him to lick my ass. Not only lick and kiss my ass, which he did frequently, but to lick me more intimately around my asshole. A rim job, baby...I want to receive one of your special rim jobs.

I expected some form of resistance but instead it was like "what are you waiting for?"

"Get your sweet ass over here then, baby!" he ordered me.

He stood up and took down my panties and we stood there kissing while he was cupping my ass. He knew how much my ass had turned others on and was willing to do what probably a dozen other guys wished they could do, one in particular. So he told me to get down on the couch and lift my ass in the air. It was different, being earlier in the day and both of us completely sober. But he got right down to business. It wasn't long before I was coming, aided by my fingers on my clit. But Dave's tongue was performing magical wonders to my ass and pussy. I would come at least three times before he put it inside of me.

Dave was leaving lots of saliva around my hole and was plunging his tongue deep inside me. I couldn't believe the sensation I was feeling; he was really opening me up, readying me for his cock. Usually when we have anal, we use lubricant, but I was so wet and his tongue and mouth there really relaxed me.

"Oh god, fuck me, babe," I said. "Please fuck my ass!"

Dave was so loving and considerate when we engaged in anal sex. My prior experiences with anal were always highly erotic but with Dave it was so much more. It was spiritual with him; it was more than the actual act of his cock sliding slowly in and out of my ass. He rubbed me all over, my ass, hips, back, neck and running his hands through my hair, and spoke tenderly to me about his love for me and how my body excites him. He never forced the issue with me. He never acted all manly, like him fucking me in the ass was all about dominating me. He was manly and he was dominating me, but he always made it seem like it was for me and my pleasure more than it was about him and his pleasure.

He probably would have lasted a few more minutes but I wanted him to come now. And when I ask, he usually listens. And soon, shot after shot of his boiling come unleashed itself into my rectum, immediately warming my nether region even more. That certainly wasn't the end of our evening. After cleaning my backside of come with a warm washcloth and me cleaning his cock with the same, Dave and I sat and talked about the day we had at the two malls. I still had on my bra, and as Dave looked down at mine, we both talked about the many cleavages we both saw that day.

As we talked specifically about the two girls I approached in the food court and then in the Victoria's Secret, Dave began to get hard again in my hand. I told him I wanted him to imagine I was one of them. I slipped my bra off my shoulders, leaned over with my tits right in his face, and turned off the light. I then slid down between his legs and asked him who he wanted to imagine. My "dirty old man" did not even hesitate. Diana. I want to imagine you are Diana. His cock slid into "Diana's" mouth.

Dave and "Diana" made love for almost two hours. We had ended up in our bedroom when we realized how hungry we both were. We decided on a quick shower and then went down the street to our favorite little Italian restaurant. It was almost 8:30 and luckily we were able to get a table, no small feat considering it was a Saturday night less than 10 days before Christmas. If we hadn't been able to get a table, we probably would have ordered take-out. I wanted to eat quickly and get back home. I could not wait to fuck Dave again. What woman wouldn't?