Stronger Than Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he sat up on his elbows, and whispered "Turn round... so you're straddling me. I want to taste you again." She smiled and did as he asked, until her lips were scant inches away from his mouth. He placed a hand on her back and tugged her towards him, until she was nestled just above his mouth. Raising his head he ran his tongue over her lips. At that the strength in her legs left her and she collapsed onto him, pressing herself onto his mouth and moaning round his length in her mouth. He moaned back as she slid him deeper into her mouth, taking advantage of the angle to get more of him in her mouth. Raising his head, he dug deep into her canal with his tongue, stretching it inside as far as he could, reaching up underneath her to run a thumb across her clitoris. She moaned again, and reached underneath his shaft to pull her nails gently across his balls, feeling him tense underneath her. He ran his tongue in long slow strokes up and down the length of her slit, punctuating it every so often by sliding his tongue into her canal again, until at last she froze again, and gripped his sides and shoulders with her legs.

"Oh God...I'm cumming" she moaned, and he placed his mouth over as much of her as he could, feeling her muscles tense and contract, until suddenly she bucked hard and a stream of cum spurted from her, hitting him on the roof of his mouth. He swallowed quickly as she squirted again, loving the taste, loving the knowledge that he had given her something so amazing. After a time she collapsed again onto him, breathing heavily, resting her head on his leg and hip. "That was...God that was good" was all she could manage before she slumped again.

Finally, he wriggled from underneath her, and pulled her up until she was facing him once more. She looked at him with sleepy eyes full of love and underlying lust, and said "Hey you've not had fun yet... come lie on me." He obliged, moving his body onto hers, feeling every inch of her skin on his, and nestled his hardness into the cleft at her legs. At the gentle touch against her lips, she felt herself wetten, and she looked into his eyes, seeing that he wanted what she did, that he wanted to be inside her. Motioning for him to raise his body slightly, she snaked a hand down between them, to where his head pressed against her lips, and guided it into the entrance to her canal. He pushed into her gently, feeling her muscles stretch, watching her perfect smile as he filled her. Just as he reached the limit of his length, she whispered "I'm full, stop pushing..."

Whispering back, he replied "Don't worry, I'm all the way in now..." before stopping all further words with his lips on hers, his tongue finding and caressing hers, as she moaned through the kiss, reaching down to run her hand over the small of his back. In response, he pulled out slightly before sliding in again, feeling rather than hearing her sharp intake of breath, and her nails digging into his back. On the next stroke he pulled out further before pushing again, and she moaned out loud this time, feeling the sweat spring to her skin at the pleasure, feeling her mounting orgasm. He repeated his actions, pulling out as far as he could without slipping outside, pushing deep into her, alternating long slow strokes with quick shorter ones. Before long she felt her approaching orgasm, and raised her hips to meet his thrusts. He moaned into her shoulder, biting down as his pleasure increased. Suddenly she spasmed, clutching at his shoulder, digging her nails in, feeling the contractions take her to places she'd never been before, places her fingers could never take her... As her orgasm overtook her, she dimly heard him moan deep in his throat, felt him throb deep inside her, before blackness overtook her and the stars flickered before her eyes...

Much later, when they woke up from their sleep, she rolled over to face him, untangling his arms from round her. Lying on his chest, she propped herself on her elbows, and gently tweaked his nose. "Sorry, I meant to ask you, but we were a bit busy... what's your name?"

He smiled gently, and answered, "Call me William..."

12