StrykeForce 1: Out of Their League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, they're here.... somewhere." Mac assured him. "I can feel it."

*******

Stryke Force 1 made their way into the warehouse district from under the interstate and snuck into the alley that lead from the side entrance for truck deliveries. Their rubber souled boots made their approach as innocuous as a group of stray cats. Gold motioned them to each take a counter position to her own, one to the left and south, and the other to the right and west. Together they moved as a team, spread out, but keeping in the same visual range as they made their way passed the darkened warehouses.

Gold looked out over the passageway between two of the buildings and saw the light of a lone lamp burning in a room three warehouses away from their position. She turned and silently nodded to her teammates, and then pointed to her own eyeballs and then to the roof tops in a : "Watch the upper deck" motion.

Bronze and Silver both nodded their understanding and scanned the rooftops for movement. There was none. Gold then motioned for them to follow, at their distances, as she made her way toward the lone lamp she had seen. There was a tightening in her throat that she was experiencing, which she found worrisome and uncharacteristic for herself, and she didn't let on to her comrades that this condition usually resulted from her innate intuition warning, which she knew was rarely wrong. Dismissing it as merely the result of too much study into the reports of demised heroines, she pushed her concern backwards into her mind and forged ahead with all the professional confidence she had become assured and comfortable with.

Taking up a position outside of the warehouse near a window, Gold moved slowly to peer inside. Bronze and Silver took up positions within view of their leader but at a good distance to create the usual secure "bubble" around them all. If anyone planned to sneak up on them, it would be only ONE of them, and the others would have enough distance to react to the attack. It was all part of the strategy that had been so successful for them.

Gold looked into the window, with barely a part of her forehead cracking the window pane visage and there in the warehouse, with some type of rolled out plans placed upon a table, were two men wearing balaclavas and military camo fatigues. One man was directing the other as to something upon the map and the other would then discuss it with him.

"What have you got, Gold?" Silver whispered into her ear mic.

"Men in ski masks, gloves and boots... looking over some blue prints... it looks like." She responded with a whisper into her own ear mike.

"Nothing suspicious about that...." Bronze sweetly whispered to them both as she maintained her position at the end of the warehouse keeping an eye on the surrounding boardwalk and the rooftops for surprise attacks.

Gold surveyed the room from where she could see and took note of the doorways and windows in the surrounding walls. "Bronze, head east about twenty feet, there is a door that looks like it could be easily picked. Silver, take the opposite point down the wall you have staked out, there is a window that looks to be half opened." She instructed them.

"What about you, boss?" Bronze asked while scanning the area.

"I'll be taking this window.... get to your positions and make sure you can enter. Be quick, and remember, there are only two of them..... that we can SEE!"

Both Bronze and Silver made their way to their designated positions and then secured their opened entrances. Silver, by checking the ease of the window for opening, and then sliding it carefully up. Bronze extracted a small tool from one of her pockets and deftly picked the door lock with little trouble.

"Code 4." Said one.

"Code 4." Said the other.

Gold had stood ready and waiting for their signals, with her position secured and with a mighty shove of the window before her, she gave the order "advance!" and then crashed through the glass with a mighty blow.

Shards and slivers of glass blasted forward into the room as Gold made her explosive entrance. Silver and Bronze also entered from their positions at the same instant and threw Paco and Running Bear into a momentary panic. They looked up and then behind them as the heroines blasted into the room and they suddenly realized that they were instantly surrounded. Following their instructions, they both grabbed something heavy, Paco a nearby crowbar and Running Bear a ball peen hammer, and they tossed it at Gold and Bronze.

The heroines dodged and rolled to avoid the deadly weapons but Silver was upon the two men in an instant before either was able to make a run for it. She jumped the entire distance between herself and Paco and landed feet first into his lower back. This sent him flying into his partner across the table as Running Bear turned to make a run out of the door Bronze had entered. Both men landed in a clump on the floor of the warehouse as the heroines closed in on their position.

"Hold it right there, boys!" Gold ordered them as she arrived on the scene with a jump and run. "You two are obviously up to no good, give it to us straight what these blue prints are, and we'll see to it that the law takes your cooperation into account."

Using a fake, "Speedy Gonzales" Mexican voice, Paco responded as he slowly rose from the floor. "We don't know not-ing about no blue prints, senorita!" And with that he dashed for the door, heading straight for Bronze who had closed in behind Running Bear, who himself was now in a crouched position also on his own feet. He saw Paco's dash and moved in time with him, swinging around quickly and bowling over the taken by surprise Bronze Stryke. She fell backwards as they literally ran over the girl, stepping on her chest and head as they made their way out.

"Agghh!" Bronze cried out as the men trampled on her chest with their heavy boots.

Gold didn't waste a minute and lunged at the men as they tried to escape. She got Paco around the waist and tripped him up with her legs within only a few feet. They both fell toward the door. Running Bear, leaped and jumped out into the night as Paco was taken down, but Silver Stryke was right behind him and with a mighty leap tackled the Indian before he had gotten three feet out of the door. They tumbled and spun on the boardwalk as Running Bear struggled to get away from the heroine, who threw punches and kicks in close range with each dodge punch and attempt to counter from Running Bear.

Paco lifted up his torso and tried to swing a backwards fist at Gold who had tumbled and spun with him for a few feet after her own tackle move. Gold avoided his clumsy attack easily and landed two quick right-left combinations to his chin and solar plexus which he had left wide open.

He fell backwards and Gold grabbed his white wife beater as he hung in her grip. She snarled down at him as she stood above him, "You really picked the wrong town to try this sort of thing,punk. Do you know who we are?" She snapped.

Bronze suddenly appeared behind Paco, out of his line of site, and still hurting from her trampling she swung the previously thrown hammer at Paco's head and said, "We're Stryke Force 1, you bastard, and we're your worst nightmare!"

Paco instantly pulled up his wife beater and slid down to the floor as Gold was left holding nothing but the white cotton muscle top, and as he did this, Bronze's hammer connected with the side of Gold's head. BRAKKKKK!

Stars and lightning storms erupted in Gold's vision as the pain from her temple wobbled her a bit and she grabbed hold of her forehead. "Aggghh!" She cried out.

"Oh, GOD!!!" Bronze screamed and she quickly grabbed hold of Gold's arms in order to inspect her injury. "Gold, oh honey! I am so sorry!"

Paco made the most of the situation and rolled, jumped and scattered like an escaping cat out into the night. Holding one side of her head, Gold pointed and ordered Bronze, "Get him! Forget me!"

"Right! Right! Of course!" Bronze agreed with some reservation, but she did as ordered and headed out into the night after Paco.

Gold held her head and groaned as she felt the full impact of the hammer on her skull. Her vision was blurred and she headed slowly forward to help her team, despite her temporary incapacity.

Silver was having the usual regular time with Running Bear as she connected with every punch and kick she attempted, sending him rolling and sliding across the boardwalk. But with each punch and kick the Indian only turned and tried to get away. Silver found it a bit unusual that he seemed reluctant to fight, but she kept after him anyway.

Paco made good progress at leading Bronze out into the triangulation area that the team had set up ahead of time, but she was just as fast as he was and at a full sprint tacked him again in the open area between the main warehouses. They toppled and tossed and spun across the boardwalk, trading punches and kicks along the way in a furious display of battle training that was not for the faint of heart.

Bronze got an advantage at one point and flattened Paco against the wall of one of the buildings, she then peppered him with slaps and punches and kicks which made him cover up in defense. To her surprise, she was suddenly grabbed from behind by another pair of hands. She ducked, spun on a heel and clipped the person behind her with a swinging leg. He went falling sideways and landed with a thump. Bronze looked up, and with a bit of a stall, noticed three other men in the same regalia closing in on her. They all looked big and vicious and carried heavy iron rods or metal tools.

Paco grabbed her from behind in a bear hug and the man on the ground threw his arms around the heroine's legs. "Aggh! Let go you bastards!" She protested. The biggest man of the approaching group, the one they knew as "Mac" closed the distance between them and threw a hay maker into Bronze's midsection.

Unable to block his punch, she doubled over with a groan. "AAAGGGuuu!!!"

At that moment Running Bear, battered and bleeding, came rocketing around the warehouse side and plowed right into the whole company. They all went flying in various directions. Silver Stryke was right behind him, but managed to leap and twirl over the falling bodies.

She landed in a three point stance next to Bronze who was rolling on the ground and said, "Bronze? Getting a little in over your head, sweety?"

With that the Asian powerhouse spun and twirled, summer salted and kicked, all the while knocking larger, armed and burly henchman right and left. Bronze kicked herself up off the ground and did a backwards tumble to face several of the men who had begun to charge them again. Mac headed for the smaller red head and drew back with a big fist to put her lights out while she concentrated on the other attacking henchmen, but he found his arm being grabbed and pulled behind him.

Twisted and pushed upward, Mac groaned and tried to look behind him to see whom it could be that had so halted his progress. With a snarl and a nasty attitude Gold menaced in his ear, "You're not going to be using that arm anymore tonight if I have anything to say about it."

"Bitch!" He spat at Gold. He then used his other elbow to swing backwards and try to hit Gold in the head with it's apex, but she knew the move was coming and dodged while twisting the arm she held. She then brutally kicked him in the bend of the knee, sending him to the ground.

"AGGGHH!! Bitch! I will KILL you!" He shouted as he hit the ground twirling.

The battle continued for quite a few minutes as the heroine trio countered the six men who tried to keep them in the same spot as per their instructions. Bronze held her own, emboldened by Gold's obvious recovery, and Silver bounced between men and walls and pylons and from roof cropping like a thing not truly of this world. The men wanted to run and escape the berserker fighter but their loyalty held them in the arena.

Gold was privately surprised by how tough they all were. She landed some of her best hits time and again and the men either did not feel the abuse or there was something hyped up about their physical stamina that was per-fabricated, unnatural. Whatever the case, the battle dragged on without interruption for what seemed like an inordinate amount of time. Growing impatient with their begrudging persistence, Gold began to decide that perhaps there was more at play here than just everyday henchmen and it was time to find out some answers, answers that were not coming forward as the battle raged on.

Mac turned back to Gold once more and threw two boxing style rights and lefts as Gold dodged and kicked, connecting each time, and not taking the larger man down. He went all out to try and box, and kick and parry every move she made, but all he did was get sweaty with the attempt. Gold's fighting style, with multiple, simultaneous attacks, was impossible for him to penetrate and he began to become "antsy" while waiting for her to make a certain move. Luckily, for him, he wouldn't have to wait very long.

"Okay, I have had enough.... " Gold shouted. "Stryke Force 1, Code 12!" She ordered with a shouting voice.

With that, she reached for the sky with a closed fist and Silver and Bronze ceased their own individual struggles and also reached for the sky with closed fists.

Behind his balaclava, Mac privately smiled.

Stryke Force 1's wrist clasps glowed white hot and an ear piercing sound much like microphone feedback suddenly filled the night air. Gold and Silver and Bronze Stryke had done this many times, and it was usually the way these things ended as those they struggled against grabbed their unprepared ears and screamed, only to collapse onto the ground unconscious. Gold stood proudly as she fired up the sonic disruptor on her wrist, whose sound was caught by the metal palettes that had been set up on the rooftops facing each other.

BEEEEENNNNDDDUUURRRRAAAMMMM!!!!

The instant sound reverberated and slammed into the heroine's inner ears with a torrential force that disabled their own electronic protections.

"AAAHHHHH!!!" Gold screamed.

"AAHHGG!!: Bronze screamed.

"GHHaaaa!!!!" Silver screamed.

And then all three heroines collapsed upon the boardwalk into unconsciousness. Their contesting counterparts all stood around admiring the view and trying to catch their breath. The dock was eerily silent as they all stood around admiring Quimby's successful game plan. And they began to high five one another in triumph.

Chauncey angrily paced up to Mac and protested, " This fuckin' Asian bitch like to broke my jaw!"

Another man agreed, "She jumps off of the walls... throws a mean punch...she's nuts!!!"

"This red head liked to almost groined me, I didn't think fightin' dirty was their style..." Said another.

Mac nodded as he moved toward Gold Stryke. "Yeah.... " He replied to them as he took a toe of his shoe and placed it under Gold's chin. He then turned her head the other way with a slight kick. "They're fighters... and this bitch here almost twisted my arm out the socket.... we were told they were fighters.... we knew it wouldn't be easy."

Running Bear silently stepped forward and presented himself to Mac. He was bleeding from his nose and ears, his shirt was covered in splotches of blood and his head and arms were all scratched up and bruised. He didn't need to say much.

Mac gave him a "Damn, dude!" expression and shook his head. Then he turned to the rest of the men and said, "Okay, men. Here's the part where we find out why Quimby had us drink all that crap. Grab yourself a stupid bitch and throw their ass over the dock railing, ass up-head down.

Two by two the henchmen grabbed a member of Stryke Force, one under the armpits and the other would take a pair of booted feet and they moved over to the railing that ran along the end of the docks, it extended about 12 feet above the dark water below. Gold Stryke was placed over the railing with her hands hanging over the water and her buttocks high in the air, her feet were resting on their tops as her legs draped languidly over the boardwalk. Silver Stryke was placed next to her, also with her buttocks prominently displayed and then Bronze was fitted in closely next to her. Silently each heroine's head hung unconscious over the undulating water below, they were totally unaware of their current helpless condition.

"Boris!" Mac Called. And another man, carrying a backpack came rushing over.

"I have it! I have it!" He assured Mac. Within moments he had extracted a small box and some small bottles from the pack. He then opened the box and retrieved the syringe that had been lying in wait within and then began to drain the bottles.

Mac searched each heroine for some kind of clasp on the front of her shorts and when he found it, he pulled the shorts down half way exposing their naked rumps in the process.

"Get it done. Get it done." He told Boris.

Boris then went from lovely backside to lovely backside injecting especially prepared fluid into their blood streams. When each woman felt the prick of a needle, she gave out with a little "AH!" of surprise, but remained in the twilight between wakefulness and sleep.

"Okay boys... " Mac then told them. "Drag them over to the wall over there and make 'em sit"

Paco protested. "Patron, I have a knife.... let me slit the bitches throats while we have them beaten....".

"NO!" Mac insisted. "You work for Tergesen, you do things his way... and his way is to give Quimby his jollies...."

The three heroines were then dragged over to a nearby wall and sat upright. Mac then began to undo his trousers and he said to his men, "Let's get Quimby's plan finished.... I'm just exhausted.... let's get it over."

The other men also either un-zipped their trousers or opened their fly and then each one pulled out his penis and began to stroke it into hardness. Gold, Silver and Bronze Stryke sat quietly tweening, falling under the influence of the special drug they had been injected with as the men all primed their manhood for the next part of the plan.

Mac said while vigorously stroking himself into hardness, "Remember, you have to get them to swallow."

They all nodded and each man began to grow and stiffen. Mac spied the beautiful sleeping face of Gold Stryke, and wanting pay back for his possibly torn rotator cuff, he crouched before her, dangling his long, dark pole before her slightly parted lips.

"You're gonna love this, baby. They all do." He told her as he pressed his swollen glands into her sweet, hot mouth.

As he penetrated her oral cavity she seemed to come a wake slightly and her eyes tried to open half mast. "MMmmm!" She protested weakly, then seemed to be falling back asleep. "NNNGGnnn!" She protested again with heavy, sleep influenced eyes, her lips forced into a large "O" shape as they struggled to surround his girth.

Mac began to slowly push back and forth across her tongue as he fucked Gold's mouth and he grew even more as she seemed to have no choice but to begin to involuntarily suck on his enlarging manhood, her cheeks puffing out helplessly with each stroke.

Mac was really hurting from the beating he had taken, all the men were, but he pushed himself to make the final course of the evening take place, and in moments, even with languid, sleepy movements by Gold's hands as they tried to reach up and stop the oral piston-ing of her mouth, Mac was riding her like a steam train in only a few moments. He held her under the chin with one hand and had a hand full of her hair in the other as he steadied her for the moment to come.

Finally, sweaty and ready to drop himself, Mac felt his scrotum tighten and then he exploded into Gold's mouth and down her throat with the contents of his chemically altered, manly body fluids. "MMMmmMMM!!" Gold coughed and spat as he copulated and choked her air off. Mac then stiffened, and squeezed with all his might to empty all of his seed into Gold's unprotected tummy, his crinkly bush closed off her nose and threatened to suffocate her. Her eyes rolled in her head as she felt the spasms and fluids draining into her.

123456...8