Stuck at a Stranger's House

Story Info
I get stuck at a stranger's house after my car gets totaled.
6k words
4.61
77.1k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a 20 year old was tough. Even tougher was leaving everything that you cared about behind, but that is just something that you have to do — you can't be a kid forever.

I had finally saved up enough money to leave the nest and head out to California. I didn't really have a plan for when I got out there, I just knew I wanted to try and make it on my own.

I packed up my car and said my goodbyes and started off across the country. I was roadtripping it — I would drive as long as possible and sleep in my car.

I could sense myself getting closer as the valleys and the forests passed by my window and I grew more and more excited as I got ever-closer to the Golden State.

I was passing through Utah, when it happened. It was rainy. Not just drizzling, but pouring like I have never seen it. I opted to pull over on the side of the road and wait out the storm, putting my hazards on and trying to doze off in the meantime.

I was deep in a dream involving a busty blonde when I was shaken awake. What the fuck, I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes and I was sore. I was very confused and my vision was still a little blurry. Suddenly my car door opened and I was being asked if I was alright as the rain continued to fall heavily.

"Huh," I said confused.

"You need to get out of the car now," the man said.

The man helped pull me out of the car and into the pouring rain.

"Shit, shit, shit," the man said.

I was finally starting to see and think clearly as I was being pulled away from my car by a tall man. I turned to face my car and to my horror, it was on fire.

"What the fuck did you do?" I yelled.

"I"m sorry, I didn't see you through the rain," he said.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked.

"Just come to my house, we can get you sorted out there," he said.

The car ride to this strangers house was mostly filled with silence. I was so distraught by what just happened that I didn't even know what to do or think. I did manage to learn that the stranger's name was Bryan and that he was taking me back to his house for the night, other than that, I knew nothing except that this guy was responsible for destroying all of my belongings.

We finally reached Bryan's house after about an hour of driving. It was huge! This guy had a mansion with seemingly no other properties within 30 miles of his.

"Do you live here alone?" I asked.

"Sure do," he said.

I walked into his front door and was astonished by the sheer majesty of this house. It was truly amazing. I was also now able to further examine the man that destroyed my car. He was very tall and very built and much like I, he was sopping wet.

"We really need to get you some more clothes," he said. "Problem is, I don't think I have any that fit you."

This wasn't only because Bryan was huge, I was pretty slender myself. I was about 5-feet 6-inches, about 130 pounds — I was often teased for being so small. I pretty much looked like anyone that had ever been in a boy band with longish, blonde hair, similar to a young Justin Bieber.

"Well. . . " I started to say.

"I'll tell you what," he started, "I don't have clothes that will fit you, but my daughter, left some of her clothes here and they might fit you. Why don't I take you to her room."

I was a little taken aback. "Uhhh, sure," I said.

I followed Bryan up the staircase and down the hallway to his daughter's room. Bryan stopped at the doorway.

"Well here it is," he said, "I guess just go ahead in and find something to wear. You can stay in here tonight and we can try and figure something out tomorrow. And if you are hungry, I'm gonna make some dinner soon, so just come on down if you would like."

"Alright, thanks," I said.

Bryan left, closing the door behind him, leaving me in his daughter's room to find something to wear.

You've gotta be kidding me, I thought to myself. Not only did I just get my car totaled, but now I have to wear some of his daughter's clothes.

I tore of my clothes, which were practically glued to me due to the rain. Luckily, there was a bathroom attached to his daughter's room so that I could put my wet clothes in there and use a towel to dry off.

After drying off, I decided to look around the room. I was at least going to have a look around the room and see what options I had for clothing.

The daughter's room, not unlike the house, was huge. There was a lot of empty space, but of course, the essentials. There was a giant four-poster bed, a giant vanity over in the corner with a whole bunch of makeup and a blonde wig, a dresser full of clothes, and a giant walk-in closet.

I first looked in the closet. I saw a number of different clothings — all of them supremely girly — mostly dresses but a few blouses and skirts hanging up. There was also a huge wall of shoes, all high heels, in the closet.

My hopes were that I could find something to wear in the dresser now, something not so girly. I walked over, still naked, and opened the drawers. First I opened the top two drawers. The only thing I found were panties and bras, all matching, all sexy. Seriously, all of this girl's underwear were meant for a Friday night date.

That left only the two bottom drawers. I opened them up and found: the same. Just more bras and panties, all matching, all sexy. Holy fuck, I thought to myself, I'd love to meet this girl.

Now I was faced with a decision: What do I wear? The option of finding something unisex was off the table so now I had to decide. I knew that I wasn't going to wear pants, because there were none. This girl did not own a single pair of pants so I was going to be forced to wear either a dress or a skirt.

This realization led me to the decision to wear panties. Never in my life had I gone commando and the mere thought of it weirded me out. Going commando with a skirt or a dress would be even more weird because of all the free air and the fear that my balls would be visible under my skirt.

With a lot of humility, I opened up the drawers of the dresser and tried to find the least girly underwear I could. The only thing that struck me as non-girly was a black thong. Now granted, thongs are pretty girly, but black was the only color that did not scream: GIRL!

I slid it on and to my surprise, it fit perfectly. It was silky on my skin and I quickly realized that the cloth going up my butt, was not as weird as I thought it would be. After putting it on though, I felt weird.

It should be told that I do suffer a bit from OCD. I have always been the most organized person I know. Whether it comes to school or even just general tidiness, I need order.

As I stood there, I quickly realized why I felt weird. There was a black bra, that matched nothing, sitting in the dresser. You've gotta be kidding me, I thought to myself. I reached down and grabbed the silky bra and put my arms through it, out of compulsion. I did not want to do it, I needed it.

I struggled for a few moments to clasp it behind me but I could not get it. I took my arms out and clasped it in front of me, then turned it around, fitting it into place, and putting my arms through the holes. A wave of pleasure rolled over me and I was back to normal.

Although I was no longer feeling any compulsions, I still didn't feel exactly normal. In fact I felt quite uncomfortable. What the fuck was I doing? Just a meager 12 hours ago I was driving to California, hoping to start a life on my own, and now look at me. I'm in a matching bra and thong in some random guy's house, with no car and no belongings.

I sat on the four-poster bed and just needed to calm myself down. I began thinking about what I was going to do next. Obviously this guy had quite a bit of money to blow, given his extravagant home. I figured I would at least be able to get a sizable sum of money from him. This thought cheered me up a little bit and as I began to think about how I would bring this up to Bryan, my stomach growled.

I guess it had been about 12 or so hours before I had eaten and the growl of my stomach reminded me of that. I guess the adrenaline had masked my hunger over the past hour or so.

Ugh, now I was going to have to go downstairs and face Bryan, wearing a goddamn dress — how humiliating. There is no use in denying the inevitable, so I hopped off the bed and headed to the closet.

Why was everything so girly? Seriously, everything in this woman's closet is so damn girly. You mean she never just lounged around in sweats?

It was going to make a difference what I chose to wear because I was still going to look like a guy in a girly dress, no matter what I chose, so I just picked the first dress that I saw in the closet.

It was a fairly loose, summer dress with flowers on it. I took it off the hanger and pulled it over my head. This felt weird too, ugh.

I accidentally caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and just sighed. I headed for the door and before walking out, I sighed again. I didn't want to do this. Just then my stomach growled again and the hunger that I was feeling was becoming unbearable.

Fuck it. I walked out and strode down the stairs, ready to eat. I walked underneath the staircase, assuming that the kitchen was back that way and it turned out I was right.

I was still nervous as I walked around the corner into the kitchen because this was probably one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I swallowed my nerves and walked around the corner and Bryan was cooking on the stove and watching the TV right next to the stove. He turned around and saw me propped up against the wall about 15 feet away.

"Wow, you look hot."

"Uhh. . . " I was lost for words. Was he hitting on me?

"Only kidding. You look like a guy in a dress," he said with a slight smile.

"Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is?"

"I have an idea of how embarrassing it is. But don't worry about it. They're just clothes."

"I guess you're right."

"No one will ever find out about this, I swear. How do you think it would reflect on me if people found out there was a guy dressing up in a dress at my house? They would think I was some weird pervert."

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right. Sorry. I guess I'm still just a little shaken by what happened earlier."

"I'm so sorry about that. I promise that I will see to it that everything you lost will be replaced."

"Everything I owned was in that car."

"I mean it. Everything. If you couldn't tell, I'm a bit wealthy."

"Yeah I noticed. Do you mind if I ask what you do?"

"Perhaps we'll see to that another time. What about you though? Why did you have everything you own in your car? Are you running away from something?"

"Sort of. I was living with my parents but I needed a change, so I'm heading out to California and try and make it there. They were a little shaken at first but they came around."

"That is very independent of you."

"Yeah. I was just getting tired of Ohio."

"Well I'm sorry that your trip brought you into my life."

"It's ok. I finally got to live out my dream of wearing a dress."

Bryan laughed. "Well I'm glad I could help you live your dream."

There was an awkward silence.

"What are you cooking? I haven't eaten in like a day."

"Chicken carbonara. I hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will."

"Do you want something to drink? Maybe some wine or something?"

"Umm, I'll just take some water."

"Alright. This should be done any second now."

He grabbed a glass and filled it with water from the tap and put it on the table.

"Why don't you take a seat at the table," Bryan said.

"Sure."

I walked over to the table near the stove and sat down. As I was doing so, Bryan began putting my pasta onto a plate.

I sat down at the table and waited as Bryan walked over to the table with two plates. He put one next to me and one right in front of me as he sat down at the table.

"Here you go."

"Thanks so much."

I took a bite and to my delight, this was one of the best meals I have ever had. Perhaps it was because this was the first meal I had eaten in a long time, but this was some exceptional food.

"Holy shit."

"Is it not good?"

"No. It's excellent."

"Oh. Well thanks. I always enjoyed cooking"

"Well by this meal, that much is apparent."

"I'm glad you like it."

I dove back in with cruel intentions.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" Bryan asked.

"Mhm," I said though my bites.

"Why are you wearing a bra?"

I was a little taken aback by the question and stopped my devouring of my dinner.

I giggled a little bit. "Alright well this is going to sound weird but, I am a bit OCD. So when I was getting dressed I had to put on the bra."

"I'm confused. So you felt the need to put on a bra because you wearing a dress?"

"Pretty much."

"So are you wearing panties?"

"I'm not telling."

"No need to play coy."

"I'm not telling. This is embarrassing enough for me."

"Fair enough."

There was some more awkward silence other than the TV that was still on. A reporter began talking.

"Route 9 will be closed for at least 2 days as debris is cleared from the road. All traffic on the road will be shut down and to those that lay between Reading and Fairview streets will unfortunately be stuck, with no opportunity to leave. The Fire Department urges you all to stay in your houses until the debris is cleared, but if any accidents occur, dial 911."

"Fuck," Bryan said.

"What?"

"Did you hear that announcement?"

"I wasn't really listening."

"Well it looks like we're going to be stuck here for two days. The roads are blocked."

"So what does that mean."

"We're gonna be stuck here for two days."

I didn't even know what to say.

"I guess we'll just have to wait until Wednesday," Bryan said. "In the meantime, we'll just have to hang around here. But I'm gonna go make a call and see if there is anything that can be done."

I was left at the table with my chicken carbonara nearly gone. Shit, I thought to myself. Now I had to hang out here another couple of days. Finding the silver lining, I realized it could be worse. This guy could be dirt poor and be a terrible cook, but luckily he had a humongous house and cooked like chef. I worked on my dinner, a little happier than I was moments before.

A few minutes after he left, Bryan came striding back into the room.

"Well, I'm afraid the authorities were no help. We're still gonna be stuck up here and it turns out that the estimate was a conservative one. It could be up to four or five days."

"Shit."

"I think this calls for a drink. Whiskey?"

"Why not? It's not like I have to be up early or anything."

Bryan poured both of us a glass of whiskey — both were very heavy pours.

"To storms." Bryan said.

"To storms."

Bryan and I clinked glasses and drank. The rest of the night was full of nothing but small talk until we both broke for bed.

I was very tired due to a mix of the booze and the huge meal. I made my way up the stairs until I arrived back in 'my' room. I was so tired that I just collapsed on the bed, turned the TV on and immediately fell asleep with the remote still in my hand

----

"Wake up. Wake up."

I awoke to Bryan shaking me.

"Wake up."

My eyes blinked open and I sat up in the bed.

"You were passed out for quite a long time."

"Sorry. I was exhausted last night."

"It was probably the alcohol."

"Yeah you're right."

I got up out of the bed, still in the dress I was wearing last night. I saw the television remote on the ground and leaned over to pick it up.

"I finally got the answer on the panties," Bryan said.

"What are you talking about?"

"You just bent over and flashed me your panties. And I'm a little surprised that you went with a thong."

I'm not sure what was going on with me — perhaps it was some sort of Stockholm Syndrome — but for some reason I was comfortable around this guy, despite being in a dress.

"The black matching set was the least girly I could find."

"You know that black is the sexiest lingerie that girls can wear right?"

"No, I had no idea. I just thought it was a neutral color."

"Wait, you've never seen a girl in her underwear?"

"Not really."

"Not even on the internet?"

"Nope."

I was lying at this point. Of course I had seen naked girls on the internet. I watched a lot more porn than I cared to admit. The truth was, I just like black, and I thought it was the least girly.

"Strange," Bryan said.

"I guess so."

"Do you mind if I ask you another question?"

"Sure"

"You said that you were a little OCD right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well if you were a little OCD then why didn't you wear makeup and stuff last night? I would think that a compulsion would want you to complete the look because — you know — just a guy in a dress is a little weird looking."

"I guess it never crossed my mind."

I then felt my stomach churn and there were a thousand knots inside of it.

"Oh well, whatever. I'm gonna head downstairs, breakfast will be ready in about 30 minutes."

Bryan walked out of the room and I was left alone after he pointed out this weird thing to me. He was right too. As soon as he mentioned it, the compulsion surfaced, and I could feel that I needed to complete the look.

I knew that I had to fight it and I intended too. I quickly decided that I should head downstairs in order to distract myself, so I did.

I found myself sitting at the kitchen table waiting, and talking once again to Bryan.

"You're wearing the same dress again?" he asked.

"I didn't think there was a reason to dirty up any more of your daughter's clothes."

"You need not worry about that. I don't anticipate her coming back anytime soon."

"Why is that?"

"We sort of got into a huge fight. I wanted her to go to college so that she could one day take over the company, but she didn't want any of that. She only wanted to travel the world and my wife was on her side. So a couple years ago, my wife divorced me, taking my daughter with her. The settlement was big enough for her to travel the world, so I guess everything worked out. All I ever wanted was for them both to be happy, and there is no question I made some mistakes, but I guess it's too late for that now."

"Wow. I'm sorry to hear all that. But I don't think it's too late. As a matter of fact I'm sure you will see your daughter soon. Family never fails to come back to us."

"I wish I shared your optimism."

Bryan began preparing breakfast, pancakes and bacon.

"Is that why you keep her room like it is?"

"Yeah. I hope she does come back someday."

----

Bryan had finished breakfast and we were both sitting at the table, eating our pancakes and bacon. I was still suffering from a compulsion to 'complete my look' and my body was projecting that. My hands were trembling, my foot would not cease its incessant tapping, and I was shifting a lot in my seat. Bryan must have sensed this because he said:

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't seem like it. You keep fidgeting and moving and stuff."

"Just anxious."

"About the next couple days?"

"No, its nothing."

"Alright."

We continued eating, but my anxiety remained. Bryan wasn't prepared to let it go.

"Look, we're gonna be here for at least another couple of days and if you are uncomfortable, I think that it's best we are open about it."

"It's too embarrassing."

"More or less embarrassing than wearing a dress in front of me?"

"Definitely more."

"Well now I've got to know."

I didn't say anything, but continued my fidgeting.

"Come on. No secrets," Bryan said.

I summoned all the courage I could and responded.

"Well, ever since you mentioned that thing about 'completing the look,' i've been having these compulsions to do just that. It didn't really dawn on me until you said that, but now that you have, i've just been unable to get my mind off of it."

12