Stuck in Newark

Story Info
Couple meet on plane and spend the night stranded together.
4.7k words
4.59
11.6k
16
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Terry...

This story is based on an actual experience, and we still remain good friends years later.

~~~~

I was returning from a business trip to the Caribbean and for reasons known only to the airline industry, my flight from San Juan to Virginia had a layover in Newark, NJ. When I initially checked in at San Juan, they told me the flight out of Newark had been cancelled and they couldn't get me on another flight until the next day, so my baggage was only checked through Newark. "Great," I thought sarcastically. "Hopefully, I can find a fight out of there tonight."

The flight out of San Juan up was completely filled, but I had an aisle seat and enough legroom to stretch out, so I was reasonably comfortable. I got on the phone while we waited at the gate to leave and finally got another flight arranged out of Newark that evening through a different airline. The woman sitting in the window seat was very large which caused the woman in the middle to shade over towards my side of her seat where she had more room.

The woman in the middle was from Tennessee and was returning from the first vacation she had taken in several years. She was on the quiet side, but pleasant when she spoke and was definitely pleasant to look at. She was about 5' 5", with shoulder length yellow-blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She was wearing faded jeans and an old t-shirt that had some recreation league team name on the front. Her breasts seemed on the smallish side and I guessed around a B-cup, but the t-shirt was loose and didn't make it easy to tell.

On the other hand, her jeans were tight around her waist and butt, and she looked very nice when she stood up. Her hips were broad, and her ass was nice and round. She didn't wear any make-up and her face appeared a little weathered. The only disappointing features were the down-turned corners of her mouth and eyes which gave her a look of anxiety or unhappiness. However, she often broke into a smile when she spoke and it lit up everything around her. She wore a large diamond wedding ring which made me wonder where her husband was, but I wasn't thinking about trying to start anything with her, so I didn't ask.

I quickly found out that she was also a nervous flier. When the plane started its roll down the runway to take off, her hands were tightly clenched in the armrests. As soon as the nose rotated up and the plane gave a final thump while leaving the ground, her right hand shot out and grabbed my forearm. She looked at me apologetically but before she could say anything, the planed banked hard, did a few more dips and bounces in the air, and rapidly climbed out. Her face froze in fear and her grip tightened even more.

As soon as things quieted and the flight smoothed out, her grip relaxed and she let go. "I'm so sorry," she began. "I get very nervous during take-offs and landings."

I smiled and dismissed it. "No problem, I know others who are the same way."

We chatted off and on throughout the flight. She had a nice sense of humor and laughed a lot, but I had a hard time getting a handle on her. When we landed, we said our good-byes and headed off our separate ways. I went to the baggage claim area to recover my checked bag and then headed to a different terminal for my new connecting flight. When I got to the terminal, the woman behind the ticket counter informed me that their flight to Virginia had also been cancelled, apparently due to weather. They had me re-booked on a flight leaving at 8am the next morning and try as I could, there was no other way of getting home that night.

I called a nearby hotel to make a reservation for the night, but they were all booked. So were the next three hotels. Finally, I found one with an available room for the night and booked it. I waited 20 minutes for the airport shuttle to the hotel and when I arrived, there was a long line of people trying to check in, including the woman I met on the flight from San Juan.

When I finally got to the counter, the clerk took my name and checked her computer. Her pause and pursed lips when she looked at her computer screen was my first hint that my luck wasn't getting any better.

"I'm sorry, sir, but there seems to be a problem with your reservation. The room you were assigned isn't available until tomorrow."

"You gotta be shitting me," I thought. "Do you have another room?" I asked.

"No, sir. We're completely filled up tonight. There's a convention here and now a lot of flights have been cancelled around the area, so we are filed." She did offer to help me find another hotel, but nothing within a 30-minute drive was available. I wandered back to the lounge area next to the lobby and set my bags down while I worked on what to do next.

The first thing I wanted was something to eat. I had been up for 14 hours with nothing but a bowl of cereal before leaving Puerto Rico and a few airline crackers and a coke since then. I headed to the hotel restaurant and found an empty table to sit at. I ordered a beer and a burger, and while I waited, I gazed around the rest of the restaurant to people watch. A few minutes later, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hi! What are you doing here?"

It was my friend from the plane. We never did exchange names, so I didn't know what to call her.

"Trying to grab a bite to eat and then figure out where I'm going to sleep tonight," I answered lightly.

"What do you mean?" she asked. I told her the whole sad tale and she dutifully shook her head and felt sorry for me. "My flight out got cancelled, too. That's why I'm here. Do you mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Please do," I replied. "That would be the best thing that's happened to me this evening." She smiled and gracefully slid into the chair opposite me. The waiter came by with my beer and took her order. She ordered the same beer as me and a chicken wrap of some kind. Our food came and we took our time eating. After we finished eating, we stayed there talking and enjoying a couple more beers. Suddenly, she looked down at her watch. "Oh my gosh! It's ten o'clock already." She looked up at me. "What are you planning to do tonight?"

"I'm thinking about just stretching out on one of the chairs in the lounge and sleeping there," I told her confidently.

"They won't let you do that, will they?"

"I don't know, but the weather outside is terrible, there's no hotels with available rooms, and they screwed up my booking when I called in from the airport earlier. As far as I'm concerned, they owe me."

She kept a concerned look while she thought for a minute. Finally, she made up her mind and took a big breath. "If you like, you can stay in my room," she offered. "It's got two queen beds and I only need one."

"Thank you for the offer, but I don't want to impose or cause a problem with your marriage," I said.

She looked at me a little strange and then glanced down at her ring finger. "Oh, no," she replied hurriedly. "I'm not married any more. This is my old ring and I just wore it to keep guys from hitting on me while I was away."

We discussed her offer a little more and I decided to take her up on it. I collected my stuff and we took the elevator up to her floor and found her room. As advertised, it had two queen-size beds and the usual TV, chair, small desk with an office chair, mini refrigerator, and small cheap coffee pot. "Home sweet home," she joked as she let me in. I put my stuff in an empty corner of the room to keep it out of the way and sat down on the bed I was going to use.

"I need to take a shower," she told me, "but I take a long time in the bathroom. If you want to go in there first, that's fine with me."

I thanked her again and sat undecided for a few seconds before getting up and going over to my bags. I pulled out my toiletries kit, a pair of gym shorts, and a clean t-shirt to wear for the night and headed into the bathroom.

"I'll only be a few minutes," I told her. "Then it's all yours."

I turned on the water, used the toilet and climbed in the shower with some soap and shampoo. I was just rinsing off and enjoying the hot water running down my body when I heard the door open. I paused and waited.

"Are you okay in there?" she asked from the other side of the shower curtain.

"I'm just finishing up," I replied. She pulled the curtain back a little and looked in. "Can I join you?" she asked with a smile. Her voice was genuinely questioning as if she half-expected me to say, "No".

To say I was stunned would be an understatement. I stood there in the water looking back at her and never once felt embarrassed about being naked. "Sure," I finally managed to say.

She climbed in carefully and stepped up close to get in the water with me. Her breasts were much smaller than I thought and not very firm, but still looked awesome. Her hips seemed wider than when she was dressed, but her butt was perfect and she had a thin covering of dark hair around her pussy. Her thighs were large and muscular and her calves were well-defined. Overall, she looked to be in very good physical shape with tan lines on her upper arms and neck which indicated a lot of time out in the sun wearing a t-shirt.

She snuggled up into me and looked up; I was almost a foot taller than she was. Water was streaming down her face, but her eyes were wide and her smile was incredible.

"I really don't do this," she said half-apologetically. "I mean, I don't go around chasing men or sleeping with them. What I mean to say is..."

She tried to tell me that she was used to being alone and was on uncertain ground with me. I could see the initial excitement in her face start to give way to doubt and concern. I leaned forward and kissed her lips to shut her up and calm her fears.

She instantly stopped talking and within seconds, we were kissing hard in a loose embrace with hot water from the shower pouring down over us. Our lips separated. "Relax," I said softly.

Her hair was plastered to her head and her eyes sparkled when they opened. She smiled again and then pulled me down into her for another kiss. Our mouths joined and out tongues danced around each other as we both explored and learned about one another.

My hands roamed up and down her back and over her firm, round ass. I could feel her hands squeezing my ass and my cock beginning to rise up against her stomach. She looked down and giggled. "I'm not laughing at you," she started to say. "It's just funny to see how aroused you are right now."

"It's a condition most men get when faced with a beautiful woman," I told her. She looked back up and I saw gratitude and appreciation in her eyes even as she modestly dismissed my comment. "I'm far from beautiful," she said looking back down.

I turned her around so that her back was to me and wrapped my arms around her comfortably. I maneuvered us so that we were both catching some of the water and not getting cold. I leaned down near her ear and whispered, "Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, and any man who doesn't get hard looking at you is either gay or lying in a coffin."

My hands moved up to fondle her breasts and I could see her eyes close. Her head rested back against my chest and when I played with her nipples, I heard a small, sharp intake of breath from her.

I kept caressing and fondling her breasts and playing with her nipples. She liked them pinched and pulled a little, but nothing very rough. I also found that her tits weren't as soft and saggy as I first thought. They were actually more on the firm side, but just rode down lower on her chest than with most women I'd known.

I finally moved one hand down over the wet fur between her legs and used my index finger to find her slit. She didn't resist and actually tried to open her legs a little wider for me to enter her. The continual rush of water down her body washed away any lubricating juice from inside her, so I had to be gentle around her clit so as not to irritate it. I played with her pussy a couple minutes before she turned around and broke free of my arms. She knelt down in the shower and took my semi-hard cock in her hand to move it to her lips. I was blocking the water, so she didn't have to deal with that while slowly licking and sucking the head of my cock.

I was mostly erect when she started, so it only took her a few seconds to get me fully hard. I watched her sucking my cock while using her hand to stroke the shaft with a twisting motion and it wasn't long before she had me nearly ready to cum. I gave her warning and she paused long enough to look up and smile before descending back down on my throbbing cock. Moments later, I was shooting my load into her mouth and she swallowed it with apparent relish. When she was finished, she stood back up and we kissed. I could make out the faint taste of my semen remaining in her mouth. When are lips parted, she took the bar of soap and asked if I wanted to help wash her.

I spent several minutes running my hands over her soapy and slippery smooth skin all over her body. I left no place untouched including between the cheeks of her beautiful ass, but I was reluctant to move too close to her little rosebud down there. However, as soon as my hand went inside her cheeks and moved near her anus, she pushed herself back to nearly impale herself on by fingers. That answered that question! Finally, she faced me again and quietly suggested we move into the bed. I turned off the water and we both giggled and smiled as we hurried through toweling off. I ran a brush through my hair so that I didn't look like a wild man, but I was pretty confident my hair wasn't going to stay in place very long.

We walked to the bed together and she paused to turn and look at me. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to," she said in a completely serious voice.

"I'm more concerned that you might have second thoughts," I confessed.

Her face split into that dazzling smile. "Hell no!" she said with determination.

We turned down the bed and moved in to lie on our sides facing each other. I put an arm over her shoulder and gently rolled over on her while we joined in another kiss. This time, our kiss wasn't frenzied or tentative. Her lips opened immediately and our mouths joined. Our tongues moved around each other not so much to explore, but more to play. I could feel her hard nipples against my hairy chest. She had commented in the shower that she always thought men with hairy chests looked sexier.

Our bodies moved into each other and I could feel the stirring between my legs as my arousal increased. She must have felt it, too, because she smiled and reached down between us to take my manhood in her hand and slowly stroke it. I leaned down to suckle her small nipples and heard her suck in a deep breath when my mouth covered the first one. I discovered that her nipples were very sensitive and just barely moving my teeth over them caused her to moan and squirm under me. Her nipple hardened almost immediately and I took my time alternating between licking, sucking, and nibbling on it as I read her body's responses.

She had momentarily forgotten about my cock resting in her hand while I enjoyed her breast, but after a minute or so, she resumed slowly stroking and fondling it. "I want you to make love to me," she whispered breathlessly. I reached between her legs and found her pussy was already wet with excitement.

"In due time," I whispered back. I shifted my mouth to her other nipple and treated it with the same care and attention as the first one. My hand remained between her legs and as I began rubbing my finger along her slit, she spread her legs wider to invite me inside her. At that point I lost interest in her breast and moved down her body with my mouth slowly kissing and licking a line down towards her pubic region. Unable to reach my cock any longer, her hands moved up to caress my head and lightly follow it as I moved down her mid-section.

I discovered a small scar over her right hip that she said was from an appendectomy many years ago, and kissed it softly. I found that her abs were surprisingly firm and commented that she must have a pretty good workout routine. She gave a soft laugh. "Yeah, it's called horseback riding." I looked up at her face questioningly.

"I raise and train horses back home," she explained. "I raise other animals as well, but mostly horses and I spend a lot of time in the saddle with them." I smiled up at her.

"Does that mean you want to be on top and ride me?" I inquired.

"No, I'm quite happy right now letting you do all the work," she replied with a matching smile. I grinned and went back to my trip down her petite body. When I reached her pussy, I moved around to lay between her legs and began to eat her out. Once again, I heard a sharp intake of breath as soon as my tongue brushed over her clit, even though it was still almost completely covered by the protective folds surrounding it. I used my fingers to spread her outer lips and hold them open while my tongue carefully probed inside them.

Her breathing became more rapid and her hands clenched and unclenched in my hair while I enjoyed the taste of her sex. I was surprised when she convulsed in climax less than a couple minutes after I started, and I slowed down until her orgasm finally subsided almost a minute later. I heard her gasping for air and looked up to see her pale blue eyes gazing down at me.

"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I haven't been with a man in a long time."

"Mmmm, I'm not exactly sure what you're apologizing for" I said before dipping down and delivering another lick across her clit. Her body jerked in reaction and she let out a quick, involuntary moan.

"Oh, God! No more. I'm too sensitive down there," she quietly pleaded. I moved back up over her body and positioned my cock at the entrance of her dripping wet hole. The look in her eyes told me everything I needed to know and I carefully guided myself into her. I wasn't surprised at how tight she was and even though I'm probably average size, I had to take my time so that she could adjust to my size. I could see her holding her breath and trying to relax her pelvic and vaginal muscles, so I kissed her lips lightly and whispered for her to just breathe normally, not concentrate on how tight she was, and let her body relax naturally.

She let out her breath and gave me a weak smile. We kissed again, the same way, and my cock suddenly eased inside her another inch or so. I started making short, slow thrusts into her and let her juices coat my shaft as I steadily moved in deeper. It seemed like a long time, before I had my entire length inside her pussy. Her entire body relaxed and I remained in that position for a short while before slowly withdrawing in preparation for another inward thrust. My cock was sliding easily inside her tight cunt and I looked down at her beautiful face as I set up a slow, steady rhythm.

After a couple minutes, she began reciprocating and her hips rose up to meet mine each time I plunged into her. Her hands were clasped around the back of my neck while mine were supporting her under her shoulders. Neither one of us was in a hurry to reach a climax, so we paused when necessary to prolong our union. I moved back and forth between her lips and her breasts with my mouth, but continued to be mesmerized by her clear, pale blue eyes. I found the weathered lines in her face intriguing and thought they helped accentuate her smile. Her hands traveled lightly over my back and even caressed and squeezed my ass a bit.

"I always love a nice ass on a man," she commented dreamily. I lost track of time, but she reached another orgasm that may have been less powerful than her first, but still left her breathless. Her pussy contracted so hard over my cock, I had to pause my thrusting until her climax was over and her pussy relaxed again. When I finally came, she suddenly became much more vocal.

12