Stuck in Traffic with Fergie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eureka! This was what I had been waiting for! Her firm tit-flesh felt like putty in my hands. Her nipples were a little stiff (I had left the van running with the A/C on so it was a little cool). I knew what I was doing was wrong but her tits felt so good it was amazing! It was then that I felt her eyes looking me in the face.

Busted! How was I going to explain this? I pulled my hands back quick (guiltily relishing the feel of her nipple one last time as my fingers glided over it) then I sat-up, hoping that the raging erection I was sporting wasn't obvious.

I didn't know what to say. And I didn't know what was going to happen next. I mean she had every right to hit me, never talk to me again, tell everyone she ever met about what a pervert I was. My imagination was quite literally running wild with possibilities, none of which looked good for me.

Just as was about to stammer-out some sort of apology I heard Fergie say,

"Well it's about time!" I spun my head around and looked at Fergie. She was sitting-up on her elbows.

"I mean I was starting to think you were gay or something. First I cram myself into a bra which is too small. I wear a short skirt anytime you're around. I hang all over you at the track. I ask you to hold my dress out of the way while I pee-knowing you'd see my bare ass in the process then I leave my thong laying on the floor of the van where I knew you'd see it!" Fergie exclaimed laughing.

"Wait, you're not upset?" I asked.

"No. I want this to happen. I've been trying to think of how for so long but couldn't come-up with anything. Then when we got stuck in this traffic jam it all just seemed to fall into place." Fergie explained.

There were so many questions I wanted to ask her but out of the windshield I could see there were now two wreckers on the overpass working to clear the two cars, I knew the road would be re-opened fairly soon and I didn't want to miss this opportunity in case it never happened again.

I watched as she seductively pulled her top and bra down to her mid-section in one smooth motion. As I was lowering my pants Fergie pulled her skirt out of the way, exposing her shaved-smooth pussy, it's juices glistening in the dim light.

I needed no more invitation and in the next moment I found myself suckling on those tits that just a few minutes before I had been secretly trying to grope.

Her tits, un-impeded by a bra or clothing of any type felt better than any had ever felt before. She had to be a D cup and they were firm but still soft. Her nipples looked like tiny antenna's and Fergie soon cooed her approval as she arched her back.

While I was working her tits I felt the softest hand I'd ever felt wrapped around my cock. Her hand traced my staff while her other hand worked-over her pussy.

"Oh Daddy, I want you inside me...please!" She begged.

She and I moved our legs around and soon my cock was at the entrance to the last place I thought it ever would be, or should have been but logic was out the window now as I slowly I worked my hard shaft into her soft velvet hole.

"It feels so big Daddy!" She said. I didn't care if she was being insincere, I was too focused on not blowing my load until I felt her climax. With that I slowly began fucking her. Fergie closed her eyes and threw her head back, completely lost in the moment as I continued my slow thrusts.

"I'm on the edge Daddy! Harder! Fuck me harder, I want to cum!" Fergie yelled.

I could tell I was dangerously close to my own climax and I knew there was no stopping what was going to happen next as I fucked her for all I was worth; her head banging roughly into the side of the van, her moans and squeaks (weird huh?) Growing in intensity with each thrust.

Fergie arched her back so far that her ass was clear off the seat. I felt her pussy convulsing around my cock as I lost it and began pumping my seed into her pussy.

We we're both a sweaty mess by now as we both laid on the disheveled blanket covering the seat. We didn't need to say anything, the smiles on both of our faces conveyed what the other was feeling.

"I wish John could fuck like that!" Fergie said.

The odd look on my face must have told her that an explanation was in order because then she added,

"I mean he's a good guy and all, but his cock is one of the smallest I've ever seen and because of some blood pressure meds he takes sometimes has, uh 'performance issues' I guess you could say. I haven't cum that hard since before John and I were dating!"

I just laughed, like I said the guy seemed like a good dude but I'd always suspected him to be a limp-dick, I mean the guy likes to spend his weekends baking and watching musicals. I had to give Fergie credit though for keeping her horny desires in-check for as long as she had. That also told me that perhaps this wouldn't be a one-time event.

I reached under the seat and handed her a box of tissues to clean-up with. Then I tided myself up just as I heard three siren blasts signaling that the overpass was ready to re-open.

Both of us hurried to get re-dressed. As soon as I opened the side-door of the van we were both shocked to see a group of people standing in front of us all clapping and laughing. We shared a horrified glance then just smiled and took a bow. I guess those rear windows aren't as dark as I thought!

I see more of Fergie now, especially on weeks when her husband is traveling. We get together a couple times a month, sometimes more to go to the races or some other activity. And sometimes we actually make it to those places, although most of the time we just borrow my wife's minivan, find a dark corner in an empty parking lot and fuck.

12