Stuck on the Motorway

Story Info
Dave gets a ride in a truck.
1.1k words
3.98
72.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonnyring
jonnyring
18 Followers

It was late afternoon and Dave was sitting in his van looking at the sea of halted vehicles and red lights ahead of him. He'd been stuck in more or less the same spot for the last twenty minutes and had even turned his engine off – no one was going anywhere fast for quite a while. Ahead he could see people out of their vehicles, men, women couples even a child at the side of the motorway with its parent.

Christ this is boring!

He turned on the radio to find a traffic report but it was all inane DJs blabbing on about nothing and crap music. Nightmare!

He was jolted by the sound of a truck letting off its air-brakes. The loud sound made Dave aware that next to him in the inside lane was an articulated truck he'd seen but not really noticed. From the seat in his van Dave could see the outline of the driver: mid 40s short hair and wearing a sleeveless vest. The window of the cab was down and Dave was aware that the driver was looking in his direction. Dave shifted in his seat, his legs had stuck to the seat fabric and he adjusted his shorts where they had rucked up under him. He decided to get out and stretch his legs, everyone else was and he saw no reason to stay cooped up in his cab in the heat of the afternoon sun.

He took off his T-shirt and adjusted himself inside his shorts then walked in front of his van then in front of the truck and across the hard shoulder to sit on the bank. He walked up the bank slightly so he was on a level with the driver of the truck and then sat down and manoeuvred his shorts so the driver could see right up them to his crotch. I'll give him an eyeful thought Dave and let's see what happens.

For a while, nothing did, then the nearside door of the cab opened and Dave could see right inside. The driver was wearing less that Dave: he had a pair of silky shorts on that were almost split up the side to the waistband and nothing else. Dave could see the driver was massaging a considerable bulge under the shorts and in response to that Dave's cock started to swell. He pulled at it and the truck driver mirrored Dave's action.

Bingo!

Dave got up – making sure that no-one could see his stiff cock as he sauntered over to the truck cab.

"Hi – what a pisser!" Dave leaned on the passenger seat with a first rate view of the driver, his silky shorts and imagining just what was underneath. The guy was in his 40s, heavy build but not fat, short hair, bit of stubble and thick muscular arms and legs.

"Sure is" said the driver still fingering his tool "you wanna join me?" Dave needed no second invitation he was up in the cab and next to the driver in a second.

"Your van locked up?" asked the driver

"Nope but I got the keys right here" replied Dave and then he watched as the trucker climbed over the engine hump and onto the bed behind the seats. Once he'd squeezed himself in the guy laid there and slowly lowered his shorts over his hips. Dave shut the passenger door and climbed over to join him reaching out to touch the shorts and feel what was underneath. The guys cock was solid under the flimsy material of the shorts and Dave slid his hand inside the leg to cup the guy's balls. They were shaved and felt hot and heavy. Dave kneeled over the guy and bent down to suck him through his shorts as the other guy started undoing the zipper of Dave's shorts. His hard cock sprang from its prison and in a second they were both naked on the small bed.

Dave knew that they wouldn't have much time but he could see that the traffic was still stopped, outside he heard voices of people talking, maybe on mobiles, telling others where they were and what was happening. Dave let all that fade away as he focussed on this hot guy and his rigid cock. He lowered his mouth and softly blew over the head while he fondled the heavy balls, the guy moaned low and Dave felt hands encouraging him to take the stiff cock into his mouth. He did, he slowly swallowed in till he could feel it at the back of his throat. The guy lifted himself off the bed to fuck Dave's face.

"Sit on it" muttered the trucker "I wanna fuck your cute arse" Dave let the cock flop against the guy's flat stomach as he edged himself up to position his eager arse over the stiff weapon. He moistened his hole with some saliva and gently impaled himself on the other guys cock. They both let out a low moan of ecstasy and then Dave began a fucking rhythm rocking up and down as the guy underneath him rose to meet him. He reached down and started to pinch and fondle the other guy's nipples which were as rock hard as the cock that was ramming its self up inside him. The truck squeezed Dave's balls in one meaty hand as he massaged Dave's sticky cock with the other.

The pace soon quickened and Dave could feel his cum building up as the guy's cock massaged his prostate he also felt the cock inside him grow.

"Man I'm gonna blow" the guy whispered and that pushed Dave over the edge and he came, his cum splattering against the side of the rest area as he felt the guy pump his load deep into his guts.

"Man that was good!" Dave muttered as he gently released himself from the still solid cock that he'd just fucked. "Yea better than sat staring at jack-shit" muttered the guy. And Dave clambered into his shorts and retook his place on the passenger seat of the truck.

"Hey, think we're on the move" said Dave "Thanks for that, mate!" and he hopped out of the truck and got back into his van.

As he sat down he could still feel the pressure of the truck driver's cock inside him and as the traffic started to move the truck gave a blast of its air-horns and the moment was gone – but all the way home Dave could still feel the motion of the fuck as the van moved along the road and he felt the warm glow of his arse where the guy's cock had been only minutes before.

jonnyring
jonnyring
18 Followers