Stud Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave my tits alone. Play with my asshole. Run your fingers over the opening and press against it, but don't go inside -- yet. Let me know what you're going to do to me, but don't say a word. Now give me a finger -- run it in and out. That's right. Now give me another finger... oh yes. I'm ready for you now. Push the head of your cock against my asshole -- that's right. Slip the head inside... now wait for a minute. Let me get used to the intruder you just shoved in my ass... very nice. Now push the rest of the way, but go slow. When you're buried up to the hilt, wait for a few seconds... now pull out part way, slowly.... and push back in, a bit more quickly this time... that feels so fine. Now pick up the pace -- my ass is yours! Fuck me like you mean it, you bastard! Hump me like your bitch! I am an animal in heat -- you can't pull out -- you can't -- you can't --

She starts yelling once more, and I cum one more time. She squeezes her asshole to milk my cock dry, and I stay inside until I go limp, just like the dog in her fantasy.

I pull the covers over us, and we drift off to sleep together. I had no idea sex could be like this. Tracy lay on her back and waited for me to finish while I crawled on top and fucked her. Natalie used her body to drive us both into multiple orgasms. Wow. What a difference.

Chapter 6

Doctor Appointment

Well, I was plenty sore. Natalie kept going, and going, and going... I fell asleep around 1 am, and woke up with a big boobed brunette bimbo in my bed at 7:30. I took a quick shower, had a bite to eat, and got to the doctor's office on time. They said "satisfaction guaranteed", and I must admit, last night alone was worth the admission fee.

They had millions of forms to fill out -- it took over an hour. Normal questions, like what drugs I was taking, did I have a history of heart disease, etc. Then there were the unusual ones:

Was I comfortable in group sex situations? Did I consider myself heterosexual, bisexual, or gay? If a guy tried to mount me, what would I do? How big a cock did I want? What did I want to do after I finished the program?

Stuff like that. I was kind of surprised that they didn't ask if I wanted a pierced cock like the limo driver. But maybe that would come later. Then there were the financial qualifications forms -- I had to show I had enough money to pay their bills. I turned everything in to the receptionist, read the Stud Farm marketing materials, and waited for the doctor.

"Mr. Franklin? This way, please."

I follow the nurse to the exam room, take off my clothes, and put on the gown. And wait some more. The door opens, and in walks another nurse. Mary Cunningham is hot.

"Good morning! Dr. Phelps will come by in a little while. I'm here to run some tests." She weighs me, measures my height, draws some blood, takes blood pressure, etc. Then it starts to get more interesting.

"Now I need to measure your cock." So she tells me to lie down on the table, and lifts my hospital gown. She lubes me up and sticks my cock in a cylinder, then turns on the vacuum.

Mary was hot, had big beautiful tits, big fat lips and a bar in her tongue, Everything about her screamed "expert cock sucker". She was leaning over me, giving me an eyeful of her cleavage and rubbing oil all over my cock. I wasn't getting hard, though -- I was just wrung out from the previous night. But when she turned on the vacuum, physiology took over. My dick immediately started to swell, and I got harder than I ever imagined I could be.

"6 ¼ inches. That's pretty average for guys when they get here. 4 inches in circumference. Ok. Circumcised, oversized head. That's good.

"Did you have any orgasms last night?

"Yeah -- they sent someone over from the Bimbo Factory to sleep with me. I think I cummed 3 times.

"Who did they send?

"She said her name was Natalie.

"O, I know Natalie. She was just starting the program when I graduated and took this job in Dr. Phelps' office. Nice girl, but shy, rather plump and small tits. She must be ready to graduate pretty soon.

"I think you have the wrong Natalie. The one in my room last night was as fit as an Amazon. She said she had DD tits. Shy? She practically attacked me, complained about not getting enough cock. Not the same girl.

"Oh, I'm sure that's the same girl. Dropped out of Harvard, bioengineering major?

I was flabbergasted. "She did say she dropped out of Harvard, come to think of it."

"Same kid. Anyway, I'm done here. Sounds like she did a nice job of taking care of you. She won't be complaining about not enough cock when you graduate, though. I'll run the blood tests -- won't take long. The doctor will be a few more minutes.

Door opens again. In walks a 40-something guy with a white coat and a "Ryan Phelps, Md" badge above the pocket.

"Mr. Franklin? I'm Dr. Phelps. Welcome to the Stud Farm. I suppose you're brimming with questions. What I'd like to do this morning is give you a physical, and briefly discuss your goals. Mary will come back with your tests, and I'll discuss the results with you. I see you have an appt with our Admission Director at 1pm. If you're admitted to the program, you'll be back here at 4 for a consultation, and we'll design a program for you. That meeting shouldn't take more than an hour. The limo driver can then take you to the airport, and you'll be able to make your 6:30 flight. Ok?"

"Let's get on with it."

So he does the usual deal, pushing and poking in all of the normal places. Sticks his finger up my ass for the prostate exam -- I hate that! Why did it feel good when Natalie did the same thing? But he spends a lot of time on my dick. Looks closely at the blood vessels, checks to see if my dick hangs to the left or the right, strokes it, pulls on the skin. If I were gay, I'd probably be getting hard. I don't.

Mary knocks, and pushes her knockers through the door. "The blood tests, doctor."

"Thanks. Set them on the table." Then he goes back to fondling my dick.

"Ok, you can get dressed." He takes off the gloves, washes up, and picks up the blood test report.

"Well, Bob, let's see what the blood tests say." Then he reads me my blood cholesterol, blood sugar, and toxicology numbers. Confirms that I tested clean for STDs and AIDS. "Everything is in the normal range, but you'll live longer with lower cholesterol numbers.", then puts the papers in his folder

"Your body fat percentage is about 21%. That's in the normal range. Stud Farm graduates aim for 10% body fat or less. So you have a way to go. Your muscle development is a little below average, but the fitness center will take care of that."

"Your penis is very normal. A little curvature, normal size, but with a slightly larger glans than normal. That's good. Do you have a target penis size?"

"Well, I don't know what's possible. But I've always fantasized about a 12" cock."

A quiet smile spread across the doctor's face. "I suppose just about anything is possible, within reason. The drug regime we follow usually enables guys to grow about 1" per month. The first month we phase in the drugs, and the last month we taper them off. So if you want a 12" penis, you would expect to be on the drugs for about 6 months, plus a month at the start and another at the end. So call it 8 months or so."

"I have to write up my report for the Admission Director. But I'll be telling her that you are in good enough shape for the program, and I think you're a good candidate.

Any questions?

"What sort of drugs are we talking about?

"Good question. The founder of the Stud Farm did a 5 year study on teen age boys before starting operations here in Cancun. During the study, they tracked penis growth over time, from the age of 11 to 16, while running each one through sophisticated blood tests every week.

"They found that at the start of puberty when penis growth spikes, the body is loaded with a precise mix of hormones: testosterone and HGH, of course, but he also found 2 other previously unknown ones. He called them PGH-1 and PGH-2. When penis growth started to slow, we found that the body started to produce a third hormone, NPHH-7. Turns out that NPHH-7 tells the body to stop producing PGH-1 and PGH-2, so penis growth slowed and then stopped altogether. Later, NPHH-7 levels dropped but PGH-1 and PGH-2 production didn't restart.

"So the drug mix we provide matches the hormones present when you were 12. We raise your testosterone and HGH levels, and phase in PGH-1 and PGH-2. Works pretty well. When my patients get close to the size they want, we taper off the drugs. They continue to grow for a little while longer, but we get pretty close to their target.

"I must say, however, that 12" is about the upper end of what we're willing to do. The penile vascular system isn't designed to support an organ that big, and serious complications can arise if you go much bigger. I had an early patient that wanted 16", but we stopped the drugs when he started reporting constant pain in his penis. He got to 14 ½ ". I don't recommend it. "Do the drugs have any side effects?

"Oh, there are several. But our patients seem to cope with them pretty well. First, I'd say that the increased levels of HGH and testosterone help with the fitness regimen -- you recover from exercise more quickly, add muscle more easily, metabolize fat more readily. Second, you should expect to be horny. All the time. Kind of like junior high, actually. We're able to manage the testosterone levels so that you don't get steroid rage or acne, but wet dreams may return. While you're here at the Stud Farm, you will have plenty of sexual outlets to deal with the increased libido.

"Why are you located in Mexico?

"A couple of reasons. First, the FDA hasn't approved the use of PGH-1 and PGH-2 for these purposes. They've signed off on using NPHH-7 to stop penis growth, but that isn't well known. Second, I'd say that it is cheaper in Mexico, so our services are more affordable. If we were in California, we'd probably have to charge twice as much.

"Cost is an important issue for other services we offer. For example, I notice that your hair is thinning a bit. You can have that taken care of while you're here. We also can arrange for other types of plastic surgery, teeth whitening, and laser treatments you may desire.

"Hmm... you've given me a lot to think about.

"Well if you have any more questions -- here's my card. Be happy to talk to you -- I usually return calls at the end of the day.

Chapter 7

The Admission Director

I make my way over to the Admission Director's office, Shawna McRae. Her door is open.

"Hi Bob! I am glad to meet you. I was just going over the doctor's report and your financials. Have a seat. How has your visit been so far?

"I must say, I am very impressed. When I called your 800 number, I thought that the $1500 application fee was a bit steep. But I'll admit, the escort you provided made it all worth it.

"I am glad that Natalie met your expectations. I was told you ducked out of the group sex session after dinner, and was a bit concerned. But a lot of candidates are more comfortable in one-on-one settings, particularly at first.

"Let's see. Dr Phelps gave you a green light. He said you were interested in growing a 12" cock. You need to understand that reaching that size takes time, so it is more expensive because you may need to stay longer to reach your goal. But there are some things we can do to keep the costs down. I'll also say that we ran a credit check, and your financials checked out.

"What do you do to keep the costs down?"

"Well, for cases such as yours, Dr Phelps usually recommends starting the drug regimen 4 to 8 weeks before you check in. That way we can get your cock to start growing before you arrive, and perhaps save you a month or two of fees in Cancun. You can also join a gym at home and start your diet and exercise program early, making it easier to reach your fitness goals on time. Did I answer your question?

"That sounds like a good idea.

"For men with large growth ambitions such as you, we tell them to budget $10K per month for 8 months. It may be a bit less than that, but $80K is a good ballpark figure. If you grow fast, work hard in the gym, or skip the cosmetic surgery, it will cost less. If you grow more slowly, are lazy in the gym, and opt for lots of procedures, it will cost a bit more.

"I am pleased to tell you that we're prepared to offer you admission to the Stud Farm. Here's a admissions packet for you. It includes an admission letter, and a description of our fees and services. Room and board is included in the fees, and includes a king size bed and a private bath, similar to the room you had last night.

"Would you like some time to think about it? If you can accept the offer today, I can send you back to Dr. Phelps to get you going on your program. We'll need a deposit for the first month of residency, and you'll need to pay for any drugs that Dr. Phelps may prescribe.

I pause to think -- it takes about 5 seconds. If I say yes, I have to give them a deposit today. That's bad. But I can put off checking in to the Stud Farm for 8 weeks, and start immediately on their drug regimen. That's great! If my cock starts to grow, I'll know it's legit. That's good. If not, I don't have to show up. That's also good. If I say yes today, I'll spend a month less time down here, and save maybe $10K. Another good thing. So let's see -- one bad thing, one great thing, three more good things. The good things win.

"Well, as I said before, I am pretty impressed with your program. I've got the money, I've got the time. If I don't do it now, I might never do it. So, yes -- I 'd be happy to come. I can give you a check today for the deposit, but I'll need a couple of months to get my things arranged back home before I check in.

"That's great, Bob. We'd be happy do defer your admission date until Oct 1. That's almost 2 months from now. Is that ok?

"October 1 would be fine. Then I can put my stuff in storage, and let my apartment go in the city. The lease is up at the end of August, but I am sure that they'd give me a 1 month extension.

"I am very pleased you have decided to come to the Stud Farm, Bob. All of our graduates have told us that they are extremely satisfied with our services, and we've obtained job offers for every one of them when they finish. I am sure you'll be no exception. Now off you go to Dr Phelps -- you don't want to be late!

Chapter 8

A Personalized Program

Back to Dr. Phelp's office. I try to concentrate on the magazines, but the nurses keep going back and forth. The top few buttons on their uniforms aren't buttoned, and their tits are spilling out all over. After a while, I realize that none of them are wearing bras -- their firm boobs stand up all by themselves.

Dr Phelps comes to retrieve me from the waiting room, and we go back to his office.

"Let's see. You're 6 ¼" now, and you want to reach 12". We have about 8 weeks till your admission date, so I'll give you a prescription for the next 30 days, and have you come back for a follow up appointment. We can adjust the medications and then give you another 30 days.

"First, here's a prescription for a testosterone patch. Change them weekly. They go on your scrotum. I'll write you up for 5 low dose patches. Next, here's a prescription for HGH. For the first two weeks, take one every morning. For the next two weeks, take one in the morning, one in the evening. Finally, this is for PGH-1 and PGH-2; we'll start you off at 5mg. First two weeks, take one in the morning. Next two weeks, take one in the morning, one in the evening. You can fill all of the prescriptions at the pharmacy downstairs.

"You won't see much difference in the first month, but we should see a little growth. We'll increase dosages next month, and that's when you should start to really notice the change. Got it?

"I think I can keep that straight.

"Next, I want you to join a health club. Get a fitness instructor to show you the ropes. Go every day, alternating with cardio work on one day and weight training the next. Plan on spending an hour a day.

"Finally, here's a diet plan to follow. Diet is at least as important as exercise. The most important principles: eat 6 tiny meals a day, lots of vegetables and protein, and as little fat and carbs as possible. When you get here in a month, I want to see your weight down to 190. Ok? You've got a way to go if you're going to build the muscle you'll need and get your body fat percentage down to 10%.

"Ok. I'll join a gym when I get home and try your diet.

"Off you go. Get those prescriptions filled, and we'll see you again in a month.

Chapter 9

Getting Ready to Go

My next two months at home were kind of boring, actually. I found a gym and worked out every day. I ate lots of tuna fish and carrots. I had to give up ice cream, my favorite. At first it was difficult, but I got used to it.

Like the doctor said, I didn't notice much of anything during the first two weeks. The following two weeks were a different matter altogether.

First thing that changed were the wet dreams. I hadn't had a wet dream since I was about 15. Now I find myself dreaming about the nurses in Dr. Phelps' office -- sliding a massive cock between their spectacular boobs and spraying cum all over their faces. I wake up with a start, and find I've sprayed cum all over my sheets instead. Well, it was a good dream, at least.

I also find myself staring at women. All the time. My mind wanders, and I wonder how good they are at sucking cock. Would that redhead like to fuck a 12" cock? Could she handle it? Would that blonde let me shove my meat up her ass? Would she wiggle with anticipation like Natalie? I start to get hard, realize what's going on, and snap back to reality. I guess that's what the doctor meant by being horny all the time.

A couple of days before my I go down for my follow up appointment, I measure myself again. Get as hard as I can, and press one end of a ruler against my pubic bone, and lay it on top of my cock. 6 ½ ". I measure again. Same thing.

I've never been that big before. Never. I know ¼" doesn't sound like much. But it is unmistakable -- my cock is growing. That gets me real excited -- so I jack off again. My mind is made up -- I am going to go through with this.

On the flight back to Cancun, a though occurs to me. What if I kept a few pills in reserve? I could take a few less than what he prescribes, and put them away. At the end of drug regimen, I'd have some that I could take to keep growing if I wanted. Something to think about.

Back in Dr. Phelps' office, Mary takes me to the examining room, and goes through her tests. My weight is 191 -- I've lost 4 pounds. Lubes me up again, sticks my cock in the cylinder, and turns on the vacuum.

"Looks like you're up to 6 ½ " today. You've grown ¼ since you were here a month ago. Very good. The doctor will be here in a minute.

Dr. Phelps shows up. "Good afternoon, Bob. How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good. I followed your instructions and took the medicine you gave me. Like you predicted, I found I was getting horny a lot more often. Lost some weight, too.

"I see that. 191. Not quite as much as we hoped, but not bad. 6 ½". That's about what we expected to see. Blood pressure's ok, pulse and temp are normal. Let me take a look.

So he dons his gloves, lifts the hospital gown, and examines my cock. Doesn't take as long this time.

"Well, it looks like you're tolerating everything ok. Ready to go up to a regular dose?

"I trust you, doc. If you say I am, then I'm willing.

"Ok. So I am going to prescribe the same size pills as before, but instead of taking them twice a day, you're supposed to take them 4 times a day. Try to spread them out so you take one every 6 hours if possible. I think that the testosterone patches are fine -- we'll leave those unchanged.

123456...8