Stud Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held up my right hand with my middle and index fingers extended, waggling them a bit as I did, and looked back to Denise with one eyebrow raised in question. She looked at my upraised digits and nodded her acceptance. I then took said fingers and brushed them lightly along Denise's outer labia, up one side and down the other. This was by far the most intimate thing I had ever done with her up to this point and I felt a shiver of excitement run up my spine when my fingertip first made contact with her skin. I repeated the action three or four times, letting her get used to my presence between her legs before I started to work my fingers in between her lips, making my way into her opening and starting the process of getting her juiced.

When I had both fingers inside her I began to gently slide them in and out, twisting them counterclockwise then back again just a bit, no more than a quarter turn, to help her passage grow accustomed to the presence of something within it. I kept moving my hand in that simple in and out motion for a couple of minutes until I saw Denise's fists, which had been clenched since the first touch of my fingers against her twat, loosen. With that simple lessening of the tension she had been displaying I judged it was time to step things up a bit and using the thumb of my left hand I began to softly rub the hood of her clit, adding to the stimulation she was feeling but trying not to overwhelm her. When her eyes closed and she let her head fall back to rest on the couch I knew that I was succeeding.

I could also tell that things were working out the way I wanted by the increased heat I felt as my fingers rubbed against the walls of Denise's vagina. Of course that was to be expected, friction is what it is, and given that we were starting without even the most modest levels of lubrication an increase in temperature down there came as no surprise. It also came as no surprise that Denise was beginning to get wet, after all that was the whole point of the exercise, and after a grudging start, I could feel her pussy moistening and my fingers began to slide in and out of her box with increasing ease.

What did catch me off guard was how freaking tight her cunt was. I mean I had expected her to be tight, she was relatively young and obviously hadn't had any children yet, but I didn't expect her to be TIGHT. I really had to put some effort into it to get both my fingers in the blonde beauty's vagina and every thrust of my digits up her channel was met with heavy resistance as the muscles reluctantly adjusted to the invasion and then quickly closed ranks behind me as they all but spit me out as my hand withdrew. The last time I could remember being with anyone that was this tight was with my high-school girlfriend, and she had been a virgin.

Up until that thought I hadn't had to focus a lot of my attention on what I was doing, this wasn't exactly rocket science here, so I had been free to muse on whatever I wanted while my hands operated mostly on autopilot. As you might expect I really hadn't done anything more elaborate than babble to myself like the village idiot, repeating over and over 'I'm finger-fucking Denise Richards. I'm finger-fucking Denise Richards.' And I would have been content to continue doing that until it was time to move on to the next phase if the sudden recollection of the only virgin I'd ever been with hadn't sprang into my head and triggered a whole new chain of thought.

Holy crap.

Was it possible?

Could Denise really still be a virgin? In the strictest sense of the word that is.

The thought floored me. If I hadn't already been prone on the couch I would have needed to sit down to adjust to the possibility that had just presented itself to me. Holy crap.

Fortunately, as I indicated before, the sawing in and out that I had now been doing for some minutes did not require much concentration, so I was able to spend some time thinking about the likelihood that Denise had never had sex with a man while continuing in my efforts to get her ready for just that exact thing. On the one hand, she was a lesbian, and that in and of itself sort of precludes the possibility that she had screwed some guy sometime in the past. On the other hand, she was married. To a guy. And though he played the part of the merkin she had married him with the intention of getting pregnant. That would seem to suggest that it was doubtful she was untouched by the hand, or other body parts, of man. Add to that the fact that she worked in Hollywood, and much as I might love Denise and worship the ground that she walks on, I was not exactly oblivious to her lack of... skills when it came to acting. So she had to be getting her parts some other way, and for someone who looked like she did the casting couch seemed, if not the obvious choice, at least a strong possibility. On top of which, I didn't really have any idea when Denise had come to grips with her orientation. For all I knew it had only been a few years ago and before that she could have dated any number of young men who would have leapt at the chance to get her into their bed. So where did that leave me?

I was forced to face the fact that I did not know the answer, and had no way of determining whether she was in actuality a virgin, short of asking her. But the possibility still remained, and that chance, however small it might be, that I was going to be the first guy ever to have sex with Denise was enough to make the smile on my face so wide it threatened to crack my head in half.

It had only taken me about a minute to puzzle through all that and Denise had never even noticed that most of my attention was elsewhere during that time. I looked down at my hand and to the pussy that it was gliding in and out of and with the thought still fresh in my mind that I might be the first man to ever have touched her in this way I was suddenly giddy. Even in my most fevered fantasies about Denise I had never, ever dared to imagine that I could be her first. Her best, yes. Her biggest, sure, why not? The guy who could persuade her that there were some itches only a man could scratch? Of course. It was my fantasy after all. But her first? No, that had never entered my mind. And if I was the first to touch her so intimately with my hands, and would be the first to penetrate her with my dick, then that also meant that I could be the first to get my tongue on her succulent lower lips. If the grin on my face had been any bigger they would have had to measure it in light years.

The excitement of that moment was overpowering. That is the best word I can find to describe the longing I now had to eat Denise's pussy. Overpowering. Under the most routine circumstances I absolutely adore muff diving. It is my greatest sexual desire. Presented with the chance to go down on Denise and that yearning was increased tenfold. Multiply that by the opportunity to be the first man ever to eat Denise Richards' snatch and my hunger was off the charts. Nothing on this earth was going to prevent me from licking that woman's beaver. Certainly not anything as paltry as her telling me I couldn't. I had to, absolutely had to, get my tongue in her twat. There was just no way in hell that I was going to pass this up, leaving it for some other putz who couldn't possibly appreciate it the way I would. This wasn't about fun, hell it had never really been about fun, this was about history. Fuck Neil Armstrong. I was going to be the first guy to eat Denise Richards. Casting a quick glance to Denise's face and seeing that her eyes were still closed I leaned in and ran my tongue over her slit, collecting some of her newly formed cream and holding it in my mouth.

Should I bother trying to describe what Denise's pussy juice tasted like? I don't think I will. Or can. Not without resorting to hyperbole anyway. We all know what a healthy, sexually excited woman tastes like, or at least I think most of us do. There may be some who have not yet been exposed to that particular pleasure. Suffice to say that when describing what the sexual fluids of your greatest fantasy taste like it becomes less about the actual flavor and more about the perception of the experience. In which case I can safely say that Denise tasted better than any other woman I have ever been with, her lubrication delighting every taste bud in my mouth like none before. I would have gone back for more, much, much more, except that one brief contact of my tongue with her gash had been enough to bring Denise's head up from its reclining position on the couch to cast a stern look my way. She knew exactly what I had done and I guess she expected the expression on her face to be enough to dissuade me from trying anything so foolish again. Silly girl. I was not so easily deterred.

A few quick rubs from my left thumb against the light-haired girl's clit was all it took to get Denise's eyes to close once more and her head to return to its former position. I continued the dual fingering of Denise's clit and twat, her tunnel steadily moistening and the milky-white cream building up on my fingers and starting to run into my palm. Well if I couldn't go to the pussy juice then the pussy juice was going to have to come to me. I removed my hand from her box and stuck my fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean.

Damn, did she taste good.

While I was busy savoring the delicate flavor of Denise, she was noticing the sudden absence of my fingers from her snatch and where I found the change to be very satisfying, my new partner was far less happy with it, "Unnh... No... Don't stop."

Hearing Denise beg me to continue fingering her was another unexpected pleasure. She really was enjoying this whole experience more than I had anticipated. Probably more than she had anticipated also. This was going to be good for a tease or three when all of this was over. Maybe sooner if I felt I could get away with it without risking any vital body parts. Of course, we hadn't done anything yet that she didn't do with her female lovers, so I guess there would be no reason for her not to enjoy it. Not that that would stop me from teasing her when the opportunity came. But all of that was beside the point, it had never been my intention to stop my digital manipulation of her muff in the first place. If I did, I would be left with no way of getting her liquids onto my tongue and my thirst for her cream was far from sated. I finished cleaning the last traces of fluid from my hand and returned my fingers back to Denise's vagina.

This time, instead of having to fight my way into a dry, resistant canal, I was greeted by something far more accommodating, if still outrageously tight. My digits slipped back into Denise's cunt accompanied by a satisfied sigh from the other end of the couch.

As my fingers got back to work Denise was happier but I was now back where I started. With a serious hankering to dip my tongue into her molten box. While I was contemplating how to best get what I wanted without seriously pissing off my friend and lover I noticed that Denise was really starting to respond to the near continuous stimulation she had been receiving for almost ten minutes now. Her breathing was growing shallower as the pace increased and her hips were starting to make small, rhythmic movements in time with the thrusts of my hand. Seeing Denise taking so much pleasure from my fingering only strengthened my resolve to get my tongue back into her beaver as soon as possible. In spite of the fact that she had explicitly told me she did not want me doing that to her I was confident that under the present circumstances she would not mind. I knew that if it was me in her position I'd enjoy a blowjob way, way more than a handjob, and I assumed the same was true for Denise. With that rationalization safely in hand I closed the distance between us and took a lick of the pre-orgasmic girl's clit.

Denise's reaction was instantaneous. Her left hand came down and smacked me on the head.

At least that's what I thought she was doing and I tried to look up to Denise's face to see how annoyed she was that I had ignored her earlier warnings. That's when I realized that her hand had not left my head and was in fact now pressing my face into her crotch. I couldn't get my head out from between her thighs. Not without some effort anyway. I was trapped in place. Heh heh. Guess I wasn't rationalizing after all.

I was now free to indulge myself licking out the pussy of one of the hottest women in Hollywood and indulge I did. I kept on pumping my fingers in and out while I licked, partly for Denise's pleasure and partly for my own, but I stopped using my thumb on her clit, replacing it with frequent flicks from my now very pleased tongue.

After several minutes of some serious carpet munching coupled with more constant fingering I took a quick glance up to Denise's face to see how she was doing. Her right arm was covering her eyes and her mouth was open and I could hear the soft moans of pleasure she was making. Even as I watched the moans increased in volume and her chest started to heave while her left hand clenched in my hair and tried to press my face even further into her groin which was now raised completely off the couch. Denise's climax had begun. This could not have worked out better if I had planned it. I had brought Denise to orgasm in large part with my tongue and now I was in the perfect position to reap the oh so wet rewards. I removed my fingers from her sopping snatch and replaced them with my tongue.

Licking and lapping and sucking at her twat I drank down as much of Denise's orgasmic surge as I could, the lower half of my face dripping from the excess fluids that were flowing from her cunt. I would have been able to reach even more but between Denise's hand pressed against the back of my head and her pelvis pressing up into my face my movement was somewhat restricted and I could not get to everything, try as I might. No matter. What I was able to reach was more than enough to satisfy even the most orally fixated among us.

When at long last Denise's climax came to an end her hips settled back on the couch and she slowly let go of my hair, but her hand stayed resting lightly on the back of my head while she laid there waiting for her breathing to return to normal. While she was doing that I kept my face tucked between her thighs. I was able to move away now, the pressure on both the front and back of my head having let up, but seriously, why would I want to? I kept licking slowly at Denise's folds, enjoying my favorite sexual act more than I ever had before.

All was serene for the next few minutes. Denise, lying quietly and basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, and me, still huddled between her legs, my tongue slowly repeating the trip from the bottom of her slit all the way up to the top time and time again as I attempted to map out every nook and cranny of her flesh and commit it to memory. Now this is what I call quality time.

Still, everything ends sooner or later, and even though it had seemed like time itself had slowed down when Denise's climax arrived and stayed that way for long minutes afterwards, her orgasm did crest and she did eventually recover enough to lift her head from the sofa. I had been sneaking periodic looks up at her so I would know when she was stirring and I saw her move her arm away from her face and open her eyes. But I didn't stop what I was doing. I was going to get every iota of pleasure out of this that I could.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

I paused just long enough to answer her question, "Very much."

Her eyes closed briefly when my tongue resumed its stroking of her twat but reopened quickly and she gave me a wry smile as she said "So it would seem. Well I enjoyed it too. Thank you."

That deserved more than just a short pause and with some regret I lifted my head away from her crotch and said "You're welcome."

I returned Denise's smile and we continued to look at each other that way for a few seconds when the smile dropped from her face and she gave me a serious look and said "But don't expect me to return the favor!"

Perish the thought.

Chuckling a bit I started to get up from my prone position on the couch while conceding Denise's point, "Never. Hadn't even crossed my mind... " True enough, it hadn't crossed my mind in the last... oh, twenty minutes or so. Before that... "... and honestly, I don't think I'd be able to take it if you did."

That brought the smile back to Denise's face and with that last piece of business out of the way and one solid orgasm under our belts there was nothing left to do but move on to the reason we were there in the first place. It was time for me to fuck Denise.

Wow. I was actually going to do it, I was going to fuck Denise. After countless fantasies about it, my pipe dreams were going to become reality. That thought should have made me nervous. The few times I had allowed myself to seriously consider what I would do if, through some incredible twist of fate, I ever really did get a chance to be with Denise I had always assumed I would be nervous. So nervous I had serious doubts about whether I would even be able to perform. But here I was, fate properly twisted and my greatest hope turning to fact, and I wasn't feeling nervous at all. And as for doubts about being able to perform, well all I had to do was look down at the fully erect member I was once again stroking lightly and any qualms were immediately dispersed. Weird.

When I was on my knees on the couch I stopped and with an eyebrow raised in question I looked to Denise and asked "Shall we?"

Her right hand went up to her mouth and she pulled a bit at her lip, her nervousness now that we were really about to get down to business apparent. Again I was struck by the idea that maybe, just maybe, this was Denise's first time with a guy, and I was going to say something, anything, to calm her down, when she spoke up instead.

"Ummm... Would it be okay, I mean would you mind..."

"Yes?"

With a rush she finished the rest of her sentence, "Would it be all right if we didn't do this lying down?"

Not lying down? Did Denise want to be on top? Figures. Lesbians. Always have to be in control. Unless... maybe she wanted to do it standing up? Not the kinkiest way I've ever done it but not exactly what I would call a beginner's position either.

"Yeah, sure, no problem. We can do this any way you want to. But Denise, if you're worried I'll be... ummm... what I mean is, I'll be gentle."

All nervousness disappeared and Denise had to struggle not to laugh when she replied "Screw gentle. I just want you to be quick."

The puzzlement I was feeling must have shown in my expression because Denise quickly continued, explaining her real concerns at last, "Look, no offense, but I just don't want to do this face to face, okay? It'll feel too weird. All right?"

"Of course. Like I said, any way you want. So what did you have in mind instead? Doggy?"

Denise's head sprang up at that and with some eagerness she said "Perfect!"

Works for me.

I got off the couch and stood up while Denise got into position with her arms resting on the cushioned back. Moving into place behind her I put my hand on her back and pressed lightly, getting her to lower her back some and raise her ass just a bit more so I could enter her without having to bend my knees. Before penetrating her I made one final check with my fingertips, just to verify that Denise was still ready. Oh yeah. She was ready. Still, it never hurts to take precautions. Go the extra mile as it were. With a devilish smile I bent over and jammed my tongue back into Denise's conveniently placed pussy.

"Unnhh!"

Sweet gooey goodness. Denise rocked forward a bit under my assault but did nothing to stop me as I spent a short time licking her lips and running the tip of my tongue lightly over her clit. I didn't stay down there long, I didn't want to test her patience too much, and when I finally did straighten back up, impish smile still in place, I saw Denise gazing back over her shoulder at me with a semi-tolerant look.