Stud Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I was thinking about taking that away from her.

Wasn't I?

The hell I was.

And just like that it was over. I was going to be a father. Son of a gun.

Decision made, it was time for me to weigh in on some of the things she'd been saying, but before I did that I wanted to bring up the possibility of doing something different the next time Denise and I hooked up. Test the waters as it were.

"You know Denise, I've been thinking about what you were saying before about preferring sex with women and I think I might have an idea that could make the experience even more satisfying. For both of us that is."

Hey. I may not be a complete jerk who's willing to destroy a woman's hopes and dreams in a stone cold heartbeat but I'm no saint either. If I was going to go through with this I might as well take full advantage. Sure as shit I'd never have a chance like this again.

Deliberately mimicking my words from before, but with a far more suspicious look upon her face, Denise responded "Is that so?"

"Yes. I was thinking, what if we invited someone else to join us? Make it a threesome..." Denise's eyebrows went up at that "... maybe another lesbian, someone with the same attitudes towards sex with men as you have, or maybe we forget about the lesbians and go with a bisexual woman, say Angelina Jolie..."

Okay, that was pretty chancy of me, but the big rewards require big risks.

"Sorry, I really don't know her."

Damn. Oh well, at least I tried.

"Okay, okay. Let's stick with someone you know. Katherine Heigl?"

"Straight as can be. Try again."

"Heather Locklear?"

Denise gave me a meaningful look at that one. Okay, moving on, moving on. Hmmm. Who might Denise know that is not only a bisexual, but would be willing to join us in a threesome? Hmmm. Oh, I know!

Just as I was about to toss out another hottie's name Denise cut me off, shocking me with a suggestion of her own, "How about Neve Campbell?"

Fantasy number 2. Calling fantasy number 2. You're up.

"Buhhhh." The air rushed out of me and my eyes went round as saucers at the mention of Neve's name. Who hasn't dreamed of playing out the threesome scene from Wild Things with Denise and Neve? Only this would be the XXX rated version. And Neve's shirt would sure as hell be coming off.

"Can we do it with champagne?"

Another meaningful look. Right, right. No alcohol.

"I mean ginger-ale."

The look softened and Denise laughed lightly as she said "You just want to lick champagne off my tits."

My turn to chuckle as I shifted on the couch, getting into a prone position with my face down by Denise's upraised crotch, "Yeah. Something like that."

All meaningful conversation stopped at this point as I used my tongue for something much better than forming silly words. Well, almost all meaningful conversation. Denise still had one last thing to add.

"You know... unh... once the baby is born... oh God... we don't have to stop there. We could always have another... oh that's good!"

Sigh. What have I gotten myself into?

The end.

* * * * * * * * *

Okay, so at the time I wrote this story I had good reason, or so I believed, to cast Denise Richards as a real-life lesbian. Turns out not to be the case. So sue me. Or not. If you've ever listened to/watched Denise's appearances on Howard Stern's show you know that she has happily admitted to having sex with women on more than one occasion. Not exactly the way I portray her here, but close enough for celeb erotica I think. Not to mention that there was no way I was going to go through the effort required to rewrite all the references to Denise being a lesbian. Besides, the story works the way it is. At least I think so. And if you agree, or disagree, why not take a few seconds to let me know. I'd sure appreciate hearing from any of you.