Stud? Who, Me?

Story Info
Coping with a mature woman's dirty talk on the fly.
2.4k words
4.41
59.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please go easy on me, as this is my first story. It wasn't originally intended to be a Literotica submission, so I understand it isn't the most cohesive of writings. If people end up liking the basic gist of it, I'll write more coherent stories in the future.

In my early twenties, I was wondering if it would ever come together. I'd dropped out of college, but had a good desk job that would certainly allow me to provide for a family in the future. Unfortunately, that future wasn't anywhere in sight. Most of my days were spent crunching numbers and pushing paper, and my nights were spent wondering how my friends could still be so excited for beer pong and trivia night.

I was losing touch with my friends interests, and as a consequence, losing the common interests I might have shared with most girls my age. Dressing in slacks and collared shirts seemed to put a damper on that too. At 6'3 with long dark hair and a defensive lineman's frame, work clothes tended to make me look...well uncomfortable all the time.

Perhaps it was loneliness, perhaps it was just the thing to do in 2006, but either way, I was there. Looking online for Mrs. Right.

What about her?

Too blonde.

What about her?

She's a smoker. I don't smoke anymore.

What about her?

She likes...NICKLEBACK...

What about her?

She was never going to be Mrs. Right.

Never.

She was twice my age, and almost certainly wouldn't be interested in having kids for the first time in her mid-40s. But perhaps, at the very least, she could provide some insight to what girls my age might want. At the very least, she'd be some fun company, and some quirky, but still respectable arm candy. She had short, brown hair and thick glasses, but she also had a very warm smile, lovely green eyes, and some pretty dangerous curves.

After exchanging messages, we went out to dinner, then went to the beach just to hang out and talk. Her outfit choice of a t-shirt, cardigan, and modest skirt led me to believe she had no idea what kind of brick house figure was floating under all of that cotton. Thank God I played it casual with jeans and a collared shirt.

It turned out she was dating an older guy, but it was a long distance type of thing, and according to her, he'd been looking to take a break for a while.

I'm a good guy...but even good guys (perhaps especially good guys) deserve to get laid once in a while. I put my good guy hat aside, and took that piece of info as my cue to start laying the groundwork for hooking up.

I asked her what her thoughts were on her and her man's break. She said it made her sad, because she thought they could have kept it going until one of them was ready to move (they both worked in similar fields, but were working on long term projects), and they were going to stay friends. I told her that I understood, as I'd done both the long distance thing and the ambiguous long term status thing, but to look on the bright side. Even if nothing worked out, when she talked to him next time, she could make him jealous by saying she'd gone out with someone half their age.

She said "Well there are bright sides too. You get to meet new people, pretend you're a twenty something and date again. Plus, you know, the bedroom stuff."

"Bedroom stuff?"

"You're just gonna make me come out and say it, aren't you? When guys get older...some of them...and they mean well, but some can't get as...you know...hard as they used to. Or...you know...for as long."

I answered back "Oh, haha. Yeah, I forgot about that. Well, younger guys, we have issues too. Sometimes we get a little too excited and things...you know...end sooner than they need to. We haven't exactly learned to take our time, and sometimes it could be over in like five or ten minutes. Then afterward you can't really ask for a do over."

"Five minutes? Man...I miss five minutes. And a do over? Sign me up."

It seemed as though the plan would be a go. I certainly wasn't out to use this poor girl as a one night stand, but I'll be damned if I was gonna miss out on this experience. If the connection was bad, she'd know. There wasn't anything in our conversation over dinner or afterward that led me to believe she wasn't realistic. We could both try it, and if we didn't like it, go our separate ways. But if it was good for both of us, that pussy was going to get a workout it hadn't seen in years.

I put on the adorable eyes and she asked if she could kiss me. I kissed her softly, then backed away.

"Why did you back away? That was fun."

Perfect set up.

"This is embarrassing...but I'm...kinda hard, and I didn't want to come off like I was reading too much into you kissing me..."

And thus, the flood gates were open.

She became a flustered school girl, like she had discovered sexual contact for the first time and didn't give a shit who knew she was out to get some dick that night.

She kept kissing me and making self justifying excuses about why she was doing what she was doing. They must have been for herself, because she knew I really could care less. Or maybe she was just giving me boner fodder, as though I had whispered the slut out of her.

We drove to the drug store and I picked up some condoms, then we went to literally the closest motel to the area, and she got a room.

She asked me to strip and lie back on the bed. So I complied. From there, she straddled me, took off her top, and apologized for having such big low hanging tits. I accepted her apology by sucking on her big round nipples and running my hands all over them.

Next she turned around, pulled up her skirt, pulled down her panties, and apologized for not having a bald pussy like a younger girl. I accepted that apology by leaning forward, taking a deep sniff of her musky bush, and then diving into her muff with a gusto that I can only assume she had never seen before.

It was then that the dirty talk started.

"Fuck yeah. Get my pussy juices all over that face. Lick my dirty little snatch...oooh you're gonna fuck it good tonight..."

Wow, she's really into this.

From there she turned back around and said "But on the plus side for you, I do have over twenty years of experience sucking cock. And this is your lucky day, because if there's anything I love, it's a mouth full of dick."

From there she inhaled my cock, slathered my balls with her tongue, then let out the most depraved and hot thing I'd ever heard at that point

"Oh fuck I missed having a cock that could get that fucking hard! I need your hot young cream...shoot that cum all over my face, get it on my tits, I wanna take a fucking SHOWER in your jizz!"

I erupted all over her, and she wiped every last bit from all over her body and sucked it off her fingers like it was blow at a Rick James party.

She talked a big game. How in the world could I respond?

"That's a good girl eating all that cum. But I think I know what you need."

A devilish grin came over her face.

"You need some of this young, hard cock."

Yeah, that sounded good.

"I do..."

"You just need it to get past the entrance to that cute little pussy"

Did that even make sense?

"Just shove it in there...fucking give it to me..."

"You just need that one little bit...then you can let that dirty, kinky little cumslut out."

I hope this works...

"Mmmmmm...yes..."

"You wanna let her out...and you know she will do anything to get this dick..."

"She will..."

She will?

"Lie back and spread those fucking legs..."

She was more than happy to comply, while never letting her gaze escape mine.

"Show me how fucking horny you are." I commanded, slowly gaining confidence.

Immediately she started rubbing her clit. Staring at me.

"You can do better than that."

"I'm still warming up..."

"A dirty little slut like you? You don't need any warm up."

"Mmmm, no, not for you baby...not at all..." she lifted up one of her heavy breasts and started sucking on it, making adorable squeaky noises usually heard by sixteen year olds breaking in their hymens.

"You rub that pussy for me."

"It's your fucking pussy, baby..."

"Damn fucking straight it is. If I see your little whore ass walking up and down the street, it's my right to bend you over and fuck you right there."

Did that come out of me?

"Fucking do it PLEASE!!"

I guess it did.

I slipped on a condom and dove in with reckless abandon. No easing it in. No slow start. She did everything in her power to make sure this was happening, and she deserved to be rewarded.

My role was fairly minimal for a while. All I had to do was pound the fuck out of her as hard as I could for as long as I could. Would I hurt her? Who cares, at this point it's what she wants, and if it's not, I don't think she'd hold it against me. We'd just find a new position and go back to it.

She wrapped her legs around my back and inspiration flowed from her lips

"GIVE ME THAT HARD FUCKING STUD COCK RIGHT FUCKING NOW! POUND THAT PUSSY! MAKE THIS OLD CUNT YOUR PERSONAL FUCK TOY!"

Stud? Who, me? I'm all of six inches rock hard. I've only ever slept with a few girls before, none of them where anywhere near this impressed. What kind of mess has my mouth gotten me into?

You'd better not fuck this up.

I become a machine at this point. Not in any flattering way. My job is to be hard and fuck hard and fast. To essentially be a merciless piston providing an endless onslaught to her snatch.

Without warning I stopped and pulled out.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT???"

"Shut up and get on your hands and knees."

She likes this mean thing, right?

"FUCK YES! MAKE THIS BITCH IN HEAT SUFFER!"

I start fucking her from behind, and immediately she starts cumming. She wants to slow down and recover, but she's not with some old man. In her mind, she's with a selfish young stud who isn't stopping until he gets busts his nut.

I keep pounding away and she keeps coming.

"ABUSE THIS FUCKING PUSSY WITH YOUR STUD COCK! FUCK IT RAW!"

I start slapping her ass

"YES! SPANK YOUR BAD LITTLE SLUT!"

The harder I spank the harder she comes. I finally pull out, but before she gets a chance to beg for more, I grab her hair, she turns around onto her back, and I reward her by shoving my cock down her throat. Hard. I almost feel guilty when I break the plane of her throat, but my guilt quickly subsides when her gagging sounds are accompanied by her squeezing my ass to pull it in deeper. I fondle one of her tits, then reach back with my other hand and start slapping her pussy. Giving it a real serious spanking. All she could muster in return was a half defeated, half inspired gutteral scream/moan as she continued to choke on my cock.

I withdraw my dick from her sopping wet mouth. Long strands of drool and wild eyes with wet smeared makeup tell the story of our encounter so far.

She deadpans "I need what's in that cock and those sweet fucking balls."

I turn her back over, jam my cock back into her pussy and fuck her wildly for another minute or so before pulling out. She moans and screams for more right away, but suddenly takes a deep breath and becomes silent for the first time in what seems like forever.

I'm not used to this kind of experience. But I've already made it this far. She doesn't know I'm not used to it.

Suddenly, I lose track of what I'm doing, and it becomes very clear, she's not used to someone rubbing her pussy juices all over her ass. She's definitely not used to someone forcing their cock up there. She's most definitely not used to loving it.

I can't believe I just did that. More importantly, I can't believe how easy it was.

She starts moaning steadily, then louder and louder. She didn't expect it to feel this good. But it did. And she needed it.

"FUCK THAT LITTLE SLUT ASS! PLOW THAT ASS YOU FUCKING STUD!"

She didn't need to tell me twice. Soon she started bouncing that round mature ass up and down. Eventually she figured out just the right angle so that she could make the thrusting happen faster and deeper. I pull my hands away, and from the doggy position, she's riding my cock like her life depends on it.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM!! HARDER THAN BEFORE!! WAAAAAAY FUCKING HARDER!!"

For her sake, I scream out "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

It's just what she wants to hear.

"YEEEEEEEEES!!!" She screams, almost peeling the paint as I slap her ass one final time. As she comes for another few seconds, I pull out quickly, flip her over, rip off my condom, then cum all over her once innocent and cute, but now used and degraded face. She loves it. She needed this. She didn't just get it...she earned it.

---------

I got up out of bed. Took a shower without saying a word. I got dressed.

Pick your words carefully...

"Now for your favorite part. I'm leaving. You can sit here covered in cum for as long as you want. You lay here, used and fucked good and hard, and you call me when you need some again."

She crawled over, licked my cock through my jeans, then rolled over on to her back and said "thank you so much...anytime you want it...please just fucking take it..."

To this day, I have no idea how long she sat there with her ass stretched out, her pussy bright red, and her face and hair covered in my cum. I'm not sure that she does either. One thing I do know...

...she'll never fucking forget it.

Neither will I.