Student Affairs

Story Info
Claire shares Jake with a student.
6.5k words
4.35
22.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

With about a month left in the semester, an envelope shows up in my mailbox at work. It is unmarked which isn't the weirdest thing. We often get notifications for students who have requested accommodations this way. Usually those come in school branded envelopes however. This is just a plain letter envelope. As I walk back through the building lobby and to my office, I notice that the envelope is extremely light—almost like it is empty. I unlock my office door and sit down at my desk. I open the envelope and inside there isn't even a full sheet of paper. There's just a strip of paper that has been neatly cut. Whoever sent it has typed three lines of text each centered above the next. The first one is the URL for Reddit. The second line says, "Username: abc123." The last line reads," Password: xxxxx." Apparently someone has made an account on Reddit using what I tell my students to call me in class. They also apparently have a juvenile sense of humor based on the password.

I consider texting Claire about the strangeness of it, but I decide to wait to tell her in person. I slip the piece of paper back in the envelope and leave it on my desk. After I've graded a few papers, I take a break and look at the envelope sitting there. My curiosity starts to burn, and I wonder if it is a real account. I almost do a google search for Reddit because no one actually types URLs directly unless they can help it, but I decide not to. I'd hate to have to explain some weird joke to the Dean. To put the envelope out of mind, I put it in my desk drawer next to my car keys so that I'll be sure to take it home with me.

That night after I show Claire the envelope, she uses the laptop and logs into the account. It is a real account and is subscribed to only one community. It's named "Mr. K's Class Sluts."

"This is weird," I say, looking at Claire to gauge her reaction.

"Yeah it is," she agrees. She clicks to the community's homepage and then exclaims, "Holy fuck."

The first post is a picture of a young woman pulling up her shirt and bra exposing her breasts. It looks like it was taken with a cellphone in a bathroom. I'm a little more startled when I realize the bathroom is eerily similar to the men's bathroom in my building. The title of the post says, "I hope you cum and see this."

"Is that one of your..." Claire begins to ask turning to look at me before finishing, "...one of your students?"

"It has to be," I say. "That's got to be the girl's bathroom down the hall from my office. It looks exactly like the men's except it has pink tiles instead of blue."

"Do you recognize her?" Claire asks and returns to staring at the computer screen.

"I don't want to look that closely," I say and turn away. I try to close the laptop, but Claire holds it open.

"Aren't you curious?"

"No. They're my students. This is weird."

"Well, I'm going to look."

She opens the laptop up all the way again. She tells me the post was made today. It was probably done by whoever wrote the message. Claire notices that there are 14 subscribers and that it is a member's only community. She scrolls through the posts reading some of their titles to me. Titles like: "I'll do anything for an A," "Cum and tutor me," and "I wish you could see me like this." She tells me that some of them have managed to find our videos online. They'd posted links of me fucking Claire. Several of the comments on the post are about how they want to be Claire so bad or how hard they came while watching the video.

As she looks, my curiosity gets the better of me, and I begin looking too. Some of the photos show faces of students I'd had several semesters before and had now graduated. Some are of breasts like the most recent, but others are of them bending over reflecting their asses in mirrors. Some are in lingerie bras and panties. Several are fully nude with legs spread and pussy spread for me, Mr. K. As I look at these young student bodies begging for my sexual attention, my dick begins to stiffen. Some of these girls are only a handful of years younger than I am.

"I'm not going to lie," Claire says putting the laptop away and looking at me. "I'm totally turned on right now." Her eyes fall to the tent in my shorts and she smiles at me. "I see that you are too."

"You're not jealous?" I ask.

"Mmm, no. It turns me on knowing that you're up their teaching and these girls are fantasizing about your powerful cock. My man is great at sex and they know it. I'm not jealous. I'm lucky. They don't know what they're missing."

"You know I'd never do anything with a student though right?" I ask.

"What if they weren't in your class anymore? What if they were like Carmen?"

"It'd be a little different if they weren't in my class or if they'd graduated, but I'm still not going to cheat on you with a student."

"I know you're not going to cheat on me," she says and straddles me on the couch. "My pussy is too good for that."

I respond by forcefully kissing her. We make out for a while in this position before she dismounts and grabs my hand. She pulls me downstairs, and I think she is headed to the spare bedroom when she stops by the computer desk my laptop is on. She pushing my writing notebooks out of the way and sets the keyboard to the side. Then she pulls down her pants and panties and throws them to the side. She climbs on top of the desk and spreads her legs wide. Her pussy is flushed and glistening with excitement.

"Fuck me like one of your students on your desk," she says as he pulls down my pants too.

"Those pictures really turned you on," I say as I pull her hips toward me to get the right angle.

"Yes I did," she says and then follows it with a loud moan as I penetrate her pussy. "If I was one of your students, I'd fantasize about you all the time."

I begin to thrust my hard cock in and out of her pussy and the desk rocks back and forth with my movements. She wraps her hands around my neck and flings her head back sending her hair flying in a sexy crescent. She begins to grind her hips as I fuck her.

"Fuck me, Mr. K," she says. "I've wanted this so long."

Her roleplay excites me further and I pick up speed again.

"Come in my little student pussy," she moans. "I need your cum, Mr. K."

Her words start a chain reaction that causes my toes to curl and my balls to tighten and my breathing to stop. Hot cum erupts into her pussy as I continue to thrust as hard and fast as I can. I continue to fuck her until I've unloaded everything I have. Then I fuck her longer until I can't take the overwhelming pleasure numbing my body, and I stop. As I pull my cock out of her pussy, my cum drips onto the desk.

"That was hot," I tell her.

"I knew you wanted to fuck a student," she says and winks at me.

Over the next few weeks, we talk about the posts some more, but I don't look at them again. No more envelopes appear, and I think it was just an attempt to get me to see and not interact. The semester winds down and comes to a close. I sit and sweat in the gym during graduation. Then I'm swamped with grading during finals week. No one appreciates how long it takes English teachers to grade papers. The Monday after finals week, I'm back at work because we have to work a few days after students leave.

I'm filling out a course assessment and trying to find a new way to explain that I can't help it if students fail because they don't show up and don't turn things in when there is a knock on my office door. I hit pause on my keyboard and my music stops.

"Come in," I call to whoever knocked trying not to sound exasperated. Generally other instructors or staff doesn't knock like that, so it must be a student. And, students only show up after finals to beg to have their grades raised, but it is always too late because I've already submitted grades. I'm at least partially right when Celeste walks in. She was one of my students in English II this past semester, but she couldn't be there to beg for grades because she passed the class with an "A" and graduated. I had congratulated her as she walked passed us faculty in our gowns and robes after the graduation ceremony. "What can I do for you?" I ask and swivel my chair to face the door.

"Hi, Mr. K," she says and then looks down.

She's still standing mostly in the doorway. Despite her name being Celeste, which is always a slutty name to me, she is a bit of a socially awkward girl who looks a little nerdy in her glasses. She finally takes a few more steps into the room and then surprises me when she quickly closes the door.

"I want to," she says, "but I don't think I can do it."

"Do what?" I ask.

She jerks her head up and looks at me and I'm sure she looks just as confused as me.

"Well, you know..." she says and trails off.

"I'm sorry," I tell her. "I don't know what you're referring to."

"Didn't you reply to my post after I sent you the envelope?" she asks and is again looking down.

I stare at her a moment. She's the one who sent the envelope? I didn't reply to her post, so who did? It doesn't take me long to realize that it must have been Claire. She'd tried to set me up with one of my students. Of all the crazy things we've done together, this one seems the most out there for her.

"Okay, I see what's happened here," I say. "I didn't reply to those posts. I did get the envelope, and I did login, but I didn't reply. I think I know who did though."

"I knew it couldn't have been you," she says and lets out a sigh that might be relief or might be disappointment.

"I'm sorry," I tell her.

She nods her head but doesn't reply. In a moment, she's opened the door back up, and she's gone. I lean back in my chair and become aware for the first time that my dick had gotten a little hard while she was talking to me about her posts. Later that afternoon, Claire texts me and asks me how it went clearly assuming that Celeste had been by my office already like she'd planned. I tell her that nothing happened and that I know it was her that set it up. She sort of apologizes but then says we can talk more about it that night after work.

I try to do as much of my end of semester paper work as I can but my mind keeps flashing back to Celeste standing in my office waiting for something to happen. What was it that she was expecting? What had Claire told her? I try to plan for my classes next semester, but every few minutes my mind would conjure up one of the images from the website trying to match it to Celeste's body. I grow frustrated with myself for not being able to control my thoughts and for not getting any work done, so I decide to head home early. No one will come looking for me or care.

Once home, I immediately go downstairs to my computer. As I sit down, I'm reminded of how I fucked Claire on the desk in front of me as she pretended to be a student. I log into Reddit and go to the "Mr. K's Class Sluts" subreddit. There are several new posts, but I ignore them for the time being. I scroll around trying to find any evidence of Claire replying to anything, but it all seems like it's just my students' fantasies and bodies. Then I notice a little envelope icon at the top of the page with a notification on it. I click it and am taken to a private messages inbox.

I'm surprised when I see that there are enough to make me scroll down. Ignoring the most recent conversation, I skim through the other ones. It looks as if the account had been created a while ago and several of the members had sent private messages to it hoping for replies that way. I return to the most recent one which has a new message. The writer is apologizing in it for coming to my office like she did, and I know it is Celeste. There's only a few other messages, but it looks like Claire had messaged her a few days after we looked at the pictures. She had to convince Celeste that it was actually me which I guess makes sense because it wasn't me. Claire must have been curious about how it all got started because she asked several questions about the community and who ran it. Then more recently the messages switched to Claire telling her that once she graduated we could be more open with each other.

"My wife is okay with it if you are," I read aloud. "Come to my office on Monday after finals week and we can set up a time to meet up." How did she think that was going to work? I had no idea what Celeste was doing there. How could I set up a time to meet if I didn't know that's what I was supposed to know and be doing? A year ago, I would have been flabbergasted by Claire's behavior. Now though, I'm hardly surprised. Instead, I'm excited. She was okay with it and gave me permission. Heck, she even tried to set it up. I consider replying to Celeste then and there telling her that I was still interested, but I decide to wait and craft that message with Claire.

I return to the subreddit and scroll through the pictures. As I look at them, my cock gets harder and harder. Eventually, I find one that will work. It is titled "All I need now is your face to cum on." I pull my cock out from between my fly and begin to stroke it so that it'll get fully engorged. I open the image in a new tab so that is as full screen as I can get it, and then I pull my cock out from my fly and begin to stroke it. As I look closer, I realize that it is the same student who had posted the tit flash in the bathroom.

In this picture, she has her shirt pulled up again exposing her breasts. There's no bra in sight, and her smaller boobs are round and spread apart. She has large brown areola and puffy nipples that poke out just enough that they'd be great to nibble on. Her face is blocked, but I can see that her mouth is open and her lips parted. She's thin but her thighs look strong as she sits in a squatting position leaning backwards against a nondescript wall. She has a silver and blue jeweled butt plug in her ass and her pussy is completely shaven. Her right hand hovers over her clit. The skin around her pussy is darker than the rest of her skin as if to outline her small pussy lips. Like her mouth, these lips are naturally parted and I can see just a hint of her inner pink pussy.

I stroke my cock harder and harder until I'm about to come for her. I realize I hadn't thought far enough ahead and have nowhere to unload. I quickly stand up and push the keyboard to the side. My balls graze against the desk's edge and I lean forward causing the wood to put pressure on the sensitive place between balls and ass. I groan softly to myself as I begin to come for my unknown student. I spray my load all over the surface of the desk, and I'm reminded again of fucking Claire on the same desk. The orgasm is quick and powerful. I sit back down to catch my breath still clutching my quivering cock. Once I've recovered, I walk to the bathroom and clean myself off. I return to the desk and clean it of before closing out of the windows.

That night, when Claire and I talk about how she tried to set me up with Celeste, I also tell her about how I jerked off earlier. Like always, she loves hearing about me playing with myself and it is no different for her knowing that I was looking at a picture of a student. I think it might even make it hotter for her. I also tell her that I don't like being manipulated and that I wish she had talked to me about it. She could have convinced me, and there was no need for secrecy. I tell her that if she wants to we can work on a message together. She is off course all for it. We craft several different drafts before we send a reply back to her apology. We apologize for misleading her, but tell her now that we're all on the same page I'm interested in going through with it. We don't propose any specific plans and instead leave the option open for her to take it or leave it. Several days go by with no response, but then on the second day after the semester is officially over and I no longer have to go in to work, she replies.

"I want to do it," she's typed. "I really do. It's all I think about. It's all I've thought about all semester. Just tell me when and where, and I'll be there waiting for you."

"I guess she's not changed her mind after all," Claire says and smirks at me. "How are we going to do this?"

We decide to not give her time to waffle back and forth and tell her to come to our house tomorrow night. She doesn't hesitate or say she has plans, nor does she question coming directly to our house. Claire thinks that it would be hotter for her to be in my personal space completely. She says the office fantasy is sexy, but the intimacy of being at our home would make it extra special for her.

The following night Claire and I are sitting in the living room. I'd thought hard about what to wear, but I ended up deciding to just wear normal clothes. Right on time, I hear a car pull into the driveway, but it is a few minutes before it turns off and then a few more minutes after that before the car door opens and closes. I hear the dog bark in the backyard and then the doorbell rings. Claire smiles at me with excitement as I get up to answer the door.

I open the door and Celeste is standing on our front porch in jeans and a t-shirt. Her hair brown hair is down to her shoulders and she's put on a little bit of makeup. Her thin figure is the opposite of Claire's sexy curves. I invited her in, and she hesitates by looking down again like she did in my office a few days before. Then she takes a deep breath and walks inside. Claire greets her enthusiastically in an attempt to make her feel comfortable, but I feel like it probably just makes things more awkward for her.

"Is there anything you need before..." Claire starts to ask but stops when Celeste shakes her head no.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask her trying to sound kid and comforting.

"Yes," she says and looks at me.

This time she doesn't drop her eyes and look at the floor. Her soft brown eyes are wide and unsure but also sparkle with the excitement of a fantasy soon to be fulfilled. I realize that this is more for her than anyone else. While it is hot for me and it excited Claire a lot apparently, this is Celeste's daydream and desire. I need to make sure it is what she wants. This isn't some poorly scripted porno where the slutty student seduces the professor. Instead, this is a full grown woman, who just happened to be my student, wanting to have sex with a man she finds attractive. It doesn't have to be a weird thing. It's no weirder than threesomes we've had with Jack or Carmen.

I turn to head toward the stairs to the basement. I stop at the top of the steps and look back. Celeste is still standing where I left her. Claire stands up and takes Celeste's hand which startles her. I hear Claire tell her softly that it is okay and to follow her. When Claire begins to walk, Celeste follows her still holding her hand. I head downstairs and the two women follow me. I go to the basement bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed waiting for them since they are going more slowly than me weighed down by Celeste's uncertain resolve.

When they walk in the room, Celeste gasps loudly and asks, "Is this where you record your videos?"

"Yup," Claire says and walks her to the bed still holding her hand.

"But don't worry," I say. "We aren't going to record you."

"Okay," Celeste says and looks around. "It would be kind of hot though."

I raise my eyebrow at this as it seems like she's starting to change now that she's in the bedroom. Maybe it is because she's watched our videos and recognizes this place. Maybe it's because this is a place for sex and she knows it and that strengthens her resolve. Or maybe it is simply because she's imagined herself in those videos, so in her head she's already had sex with me in this very room.

"We could if you wanted to," Claire says.

"No," Celeste replies and shakes her head. "It would be hot. Like really hot, but I'm not ready for that."

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers
12