Student and Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers

Reverently Gabe denuded his beautiful blond. He marvelled anew at the perfectly proportioned, marbelesque body before him and sank to his knees. He worshiped Todd with hands and lips from chest to groin. He kissed the tip of the rosy erection before swallowing it to the root to a tender cry of his name. Small, caring hands caressed his head, sliding his hair free of its restraint and stroking it lovingly. Gabe sucked hard, bobbing up and down the rigid rod, reaching to probe between taut cheeks. He pressed his finger against Todd's tightness as he hollowed his cheeks and was rewarded by a wail of his name and the out-flowing of Todd's salty-sweet nectar. Gabe caught his lover before the younger man's trembling legs could give out and laid him on their bed.

"I have another graduation gift for you, little one," Gabe husked, the low, rasp making Todd shiver with anticipation and already resurging arousal.

Todd watched enthralled as Gabe staged a strip for him. The big man flexed and posed as he removed his clothing displaying power, strength and rampant masculinity. Todd writhed and whimpered. He wanted Gabe on him, over him, in him. The thick, dusky-pink erection between muscled thighs jutted proudly towards Todd who wanted to both suck it and be impaled on it.

"Suck me, little one," Gabe rumbled, as if reading Todd's mind. "You know how good you are at this."

Todd opened his mouth immediately as Gabe knelt astride him. His lover guided his raging hard-on towards him and Todd bathed the flaming, ruby-red head with kitten licks, savouring the taste of his mate's pre-come. He reached to caress the haired, heavy sac as he began to suck, swirling his tongue over the glans. He relaxed as Gabe pushed inside with precision as he sucked, never pressing too much of the impressive organ past Todd's lips. Todd couldn't stop the whine of disappointment as Gabe pulled fully out. Gabe stroked his hair lovingly.

"Too good, baby," he rasped. "Don't wanna come this way. Want so much more."

Gabe used one strong arm to push Todd's legs towards his chest, raising the slender hips to reveal the tiny pink pucker he sought. He stroked over the furled portal until it began to pulse and then thrust his tongue deep into Todd's most intimate entrance.

Todd screamed as the slick, agile muscle dove deep inside him. He moaned and writhed as it tasted, teased and thrust over and over. He thrashed against Gabe's strength as the big man's talented organ probed deeper, flicking occasionally over Todd's jewel to a shriek of Gabe's name each time. Todd could feel the tendrils of pleasure snaking throughout his lower belly and expanding outwards. Just as he was certain he was going to come, Gabe's tongue was pulled from his body and he screamed his denial.

"Shh, little one," Gabe soothed. "It'll be worth it. Hold yourself open for me." Gabe pushed a pillow under Todd's hips to keep his lover's tight, sweet ass canted for his delectation. He showed the blond the packet of condoms before tossing them carelessly over his shoulder, his smile wide and feral.

Todd's eyes widened and then an incandescent smile spread over his flushed, angelic face.

"Bareback?" he breathed, gazing hopefully and eagerly at his lover.

"Tests all came back negative as we knew they would. As tempting as it was to take you like this sooner, I wanted to make it extra-special. Now I'm gonna make you mine the way we both want, both need," Gabe's voice dropped to a low, deep purr that seemed to vibrate in each and every nerve ending Todd possessed.

"Oh, God, yeah. Please, Gabe, please. Come in me, please come in me."

Gabe allowed himself to be pulled into a soul-deep kiss as he slid two lubed fingers inside Todd. The young man was saliva-slick and relaxed enough to take them easily. He moved to nip and nibble at the perfect pink nubs as he scissored three fingers inside his lover. He licked away the liquid desire that had dripped onto Todd's toned stomach as he removed his fingers. He knelt up pushing the lube into Todd's hand.

"Make me ready to enter you," he commanded.

Todd obeyed instantly. He blew on his hands to warm them before coating them with the slick gel. Reverentially he coated his lover's shaft which twitched and throbbed in anticipation beneath his eager fingers. He lay back, hooking his legs over his arms, trying to spread and open himself as much as possible, silently begging to be taken.

Gabe had reached the limits of his own endurance. He lined himself up at Todd's glistening entrance, sheathing himself in one steady, fluid motion. He smiled at the look of bliss that transfixed his lover's face, knowing exactly how Todd felt. The searing, slick heat of the tight sheath caressed over every millimetre of his length. Gabe knew he would never want to use a condom ever again. He felt as though he was a part of the man he loved. Todd's legs came around him, small heels pressing against his muscular buttocks, urging him to move.

"Hard and fast, Gabe," Todd begged. "Wanna feel this so much. Wanna feel you coming in me, making me yours."

"You've always been mine, little one, you always will," Gabe vowed.

The big man began a slow shallow thrusting that had Todd moaning and pleading for more. The big man gradually increased speed and depth until he was pounding hard and fast into the small, willing body. He could feel Todd's heels digging in, trying to meet each thrust with one of his own. He slid a hand between their sweat-slick chests to tweak at sensitised teats and nipped and sucked at Todd's throat. Todd's open-mouthed panting was music to Gabe's ears as he drove them to their crescendo. Words were unnecessary as their bodies ground and undulated, thrust and accepted, caressed and clutched to a rhythm and unheard music as old as time.

"So close," Todd keened softly. "Touch me, please."

Instead Gabe shifted their bodies, ramming relentlessly inside his lover.

"Come because I'm in you, because you love me," he ground out, as he pistoned his hips in a flurry of short, sharp, feral thrusts. He felt his cock gripped even tighter as Todd's body stiffened in a hiatus of pleasure and then his essence flowed between their bodies.

Todd wailed Gabe's name as lights flashed before his eyes, bolt after bolt of pleasure shook him as his prostate was pounded and a climax, the likes of which he'd never experienced, engulfed him.

"God, yes, TODD!!!" Gabe bellowed his lover's name as his own orgasm erupted. He felt his vision grey as he emptied himself into his mate's tiny body. The clenching channel helping milk him of every drop of his seed.

Todd moaned as he felt Gabe's incendiary release. He felt his lover's hot, wet come inside him, leaving him feeling voluptuously filled and fully sated. He caressed Gabe's shoulders as the last drops of his lover's seed pulsed inside him. He mewled as Gabe used the last of his energy to roll their drained bodies so his tiny lover could drape languorously over his larger body.

"Love you, Todd," Gabe husked, nuzzling into sweat-damp hair.

"Love you, too," Todd murmured, managing to clench his inner muscles. The groan from the bigger man made Todd giggle musically.

"Give an old man some recovery time," he growled, swatting at a pert buttock to an indignant yelp.

Still giggling softly, Todd wriggled until he could suck happily on a large, juicy nub.

"Can I help it if you're sex on legs and you turn me on all the time?" he asked, temporarily releasing his prize.

"Flatterer," Gabe laughed. He wrapped his arms around the soft, slight body. It gave him a warm glow every time Todd declared his love or how aroused Gabe made him. He smiled, stroking the warm skin of Todd's back, feeling the small body nestle closer and become heavier. He knew Todd would be asleep in seconds. And by the time Todd awoke, Gabe would be ready to make love with his beautiful blonde.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers